calimama20
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by calimama20 »

Currently watching...

“These will be the first walls I️ have actually decorated” but Jackson’s and Landon’s rooms have paint and wall decor. Ok Keren. Their bedroom has an entire gallery wall. Ok Keren. The office (when it was downstairs) had wall decor. Ok Keren. Lol literally every room has wall decor besides the 1 wall in living room by the door/fireplace.

This vlog I️ was irritated the whole time. Keren was just too much and more annoying than usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by calimama20 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Re: KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by calimama20 »

Currently watching...

“These will be the first walls I️ have actually decorated” but Jackson’s and Landon’s rooms have paint and wall decor. Ok Keren. Their bedroom has an entire gallery wall. Ok Keren. The office (when it was downstairs) had wall decors. Ok Keren. Lol literally every room has wall decor besides the 1 wall in living room by the door/fireplace.

This vlog I️ was irritated the whole time. Keren was just too much and more annoying than usual.

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

Khoa needs a woman in his life. Not a little girl that wants to play house. Khoa needs an Andy. Haha

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

She talks to Khoa like a child. I honestly can't believe they've been together for ~10 years. There is no respect in that relationship.
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Either she doesn’t respect him or it’s all for show on YouTube and she thinks it’s cute or some crap

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Wtf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

sasperillo wrote:
mparadise wrote:Longtime lurker, first time poster. This was talked about a couple threads back I believe but I think I have a possible reason that the house is only under Keren's name. Khoa is a realtor and gets commission from selling homes. So what if he acted as Keren's realtor and put the house under her name only so that Khoa could get commission off of it. Not really sure how being a realtor and buying a home works but this was just a thought that popped in my mind. What do you guys think?
*Edited for spelling
There are 2 people involved in the transactions for a house: the seller's agent and the buyer's agent. In most cases they split the commission 50/50. People say that the seller pays the commission but it's just a shifted cost meaning that the seller just charges more to account for the commission money which in the ends means the buyer is shouldering that cost (there are exceptions to this). Buyers don't HAVE to have an agent to represent them, but it is usually necessary because people don't know what they're doing otherwise. In their case Khoa not being on the lease for the commission doesn't make sense. He's not "making money" because he's the one paying the money (it would be out of one pocket and into the next). They most likely represented themselves and didn't have to pay any buyer commission.
The more likely explanation is that Keren is a first time homeowner and Khoa is not since he has/had loans out on the properties they were flipping. You get a tax credit on your mortgage as a first time homeowner and you might get competitive rates from banks. In addition, in some places your property taxes on your first home are much lower than on other properties you might own.
This makes more sense! Thanks for the info!
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Either she doesn’t respect him or it’s all for show on YouTube and she thinks it’s cute or some crap

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Wtf
This is so creepy wtff.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

samawest wrote:Oh, it tweaked my nerves when she demanded an apology from him. We get it keren, you think you are the queen. What a bitch!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Especially since when he was telling rhe camera what he said that made her so damn whiny it wasnt even a big deal. All he said was that her wanted her to drive near the curb because he felt that it would be safer and she flipped out for no reason. That’s no even apology worthy. She’s so condescending .

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Ilovecats wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Wtf
This is so creepy wtff.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Someone did one for Kyra and Oscars apt too, and they’ve done one for Zoellas old house. It’s freaky
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 0f8cac.jpg[/img]

Also, I can't stand Keren.
I've said it once and the more I watch, the more I stand by the fact that she's just as bad as Taylertragedy.
She's emotionally and physically abusive to Khoa, she's an entitled brat that only ever thinks of herself, lazy af and relies heavily on other people but will not credit them, and thinks the bare minimum is good enough for her kids.

I hope when the kids are old enough to move out, they completely shut her out. She is an awful person.
Khoa deserves someone better than this saggy moon face.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... ec736f.jpg[/img]
Keren’s feet lol

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Kinda off topic, but there's a snapchat filter out that turns your face into a foot. I laughed for way too long thinking of the Keren, foot face analogy.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Poor Keren even with lashes and those eyebrows she's still not that pretty. I'm sorry, but even on Keren's best day I find her unattractive it must have a lot to do with her shitty personality.

I agree 100% her personality makes her ugly and repulsive!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Keren isn’t ugly tho . Her personality is but physically she looks pretty

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

chatty wrote:I love how Keren snapchatted a picture of a calendar with the caption ‘maping out the month’ (yes that is the spelling she used)

What the fuck are you mapping out Keren?

Monday: Go to Starbucks
Tuesday: Piss off Khoa
Wednesday: Shoot nerf gun
Thursday: Buy more unnecessary home decor from Target
Friday: Switch the Moana dvd to Frozen
Saturday: Order chick-fil-a
Sunday: Open packages from Amazon

Don’t forget that on Wednesday she changes her underwear!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

When you try to hide the shopping cart, hoping that she won't buy things she can't carry... that's when you know your fiance has a serious shopping problem.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

I can't understand why they drive the damn golf cart on the road with kids in tow and no seat belts?? If a driver was to lose control and hit them, they'd all be thrown off, and kids badly hurt... Now on top of that to imagine them having and argument while driving, and vlogging too... Shit dangerous movie scene..
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

Chichi wrote:I can't understand why they drive the damn golf cart on the road with kids in tow and no seat belts?? If a driver was to lose control and hit them, they'd all be thrown off, and kids badly hurt... Now on top of that to imagine them having and argument while driving, and vlogging too... Shit dangerous movie scene..
That thing surely can't be road legal?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”