DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

tnchk1187
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

I’m thinking since they love Christmas maybe an announcement then?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

cat9480 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 492f9a.jpg[/img]

They have a partnership with Walmart now?!? Missy LIVES at Target...I feel like we’ve only seen them at Walmart like once when they were traveling and needed something desperately, and Missy definitely acted like Walmart was beneath her. (I know they went there a lot when they first started vlogging, but once the money started coming in, it’s been Target all the way.) And didn’t they have a partnership with Target? Walmart doesn’t see that as a conflict of interest?

Walmart doesn’t even have Tharbucth...the Lumps must be hurting for cash.

What "differences" are they promoting? They are so white privilege it hurts. Like literally do they even have friends who aren't white or who are gay? And meeting Ebony and Denise don't count because they've never even mentioned then since that

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:

They have a partnership with Walmart now?!? Missy LIVES at Target...I feel like we’ve only seen them at Walmart like once when they were traveling and needed something desperately, and Missy definitely acted like Walmart was beneath her. (I know they went there a lot when they first started vlogging, but once the money started coming in, it’s been Target all the way.) And didn’t they have a partnership with Target? Walmart doesn’t see that as a conflict of interest?

"share a table"? That's a joke. Ollie and Finn eat early in the play room, and she and Bryan eat whenever. But they _don't_ "share a table". And she doesn't do shit to "spread love and kindness", any time of the year, whether or not it's the holidays. And she certainly doesn't do _anything_ to instill gratitude, empathy, or kindness in her children.
This kind of blatant hypocrisy for a quick buck really chaps my hide.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Have they ever even donated toys to a good cause without using it for vlog footage? Kinda like Angry Grandpa and Toys For Tots....he promoted donating to them and showed their warehouse and where your donation goes but didn't show what he donated at all.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

If there’s no announcement within 6 months, I’m gonna say they’re done with kids. Missy does not seem interested in more... if she did, they’d have more already. They can afford it. Infact, they would make a lot of money off a new kid. They don’t lift a finger for the ones they have - her parents do it for free!

Bryan always said he only wanted 2 kids and I don’t think Missy would listen if she wanted more.

That said, there’ll probably be an announcement within the next few weeks just to prove me wrong
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

actuallydear wrote:If there’s no announcement within 6 months, I’m gonna say they’re done with kids. Missy does not seem interested in more... if she did, they’d have more already. They can afford it. Infact, they would make a lot of money off a new kid. They don’t lift a finger for the ones they have - her parents do it for free!

Bryan always said he only wanted 2 kids and I don’t think Missy would listen if she wanted more.

That said, there’ll probably be an announcement within the next few weeks just to prove me wrong ImageImage
I thought Bryan had always said two, also...but then there was that Q&A recently where they said they decided they wanted one more and implied that they are trying for a third (“#Soon”). So, who knows if they said that for views or if they said it because they really meant it, but it will be interesting to see what happens in the next few months. I agree that Missy is over the whole Mom thing where she actually has to care for her children, but I don’t think she is over pregnancy and babies (well, babies who are female Image). She is obsessed with pregnancy...and it gives her plenty to whine about! Attention and complaining - how could she ask for anything more?!

Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

Its a family calendar. Thats their big announcement.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

They have a family vlogging channel yet we don’t see them doing shit family related. Do we see her doing activities with the kids throughout the day? Do they go to the park ever? Do they cook together? Does missy ever play with them? It’s sad.

I do think she’s over the kids. Weve seen their lives every single day for years and not ONCE have I’ve said to myself “wow she’s a great mom “.

I think she’s scared of having another boy which is why they’re waiting. She looks a little swollen she’s probably pregnant. But I think this announcement will be over the top Xmas themed. But who knows..

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

So Finn’s facial expressions during the whole let’s-make-the-minions-think-we’re-pregnant family announcement were awesome. It was the perfect combination of “what is my life” and “how did I get stuck with these two idiots for parents?” Love that kid.

Great idea to let the kids ride bikes with untied shoes. I was just waiting for someone’s foot to get caught. Also, while Missy was obsessing over her chicken and holding it like a baby, Finn was riding his bike down a slide. Seems perfectly safe. How did the bike get up there? Missy put it up there so Finn would shut up while she vlogged about how too many of her baby chickens were BOYS.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1a9f52.jpg[/img]

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Room for more dogs, eh? Luna's probably being bred. I'm not surprised that we called it!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Also, the calendars are $25 dollars (unsigned) and $30 (autographed by The Famous Bryan Lanning himself). Checked out their merch site, and with shipping, it was $38 for a bunch of pictures of these losers They are so full of themselves. I know it was an exhausting “10 hour shoot” (the famous life is so hard, you guys), but that is just ridiculous.

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

big snore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

If Ollie could talk better, I feel like the fact that he says 'ouncment' instead of 'announcment' would be cuter.

I know we're all aware of Ollie being unnecessarily scared of stuff, but I CANNOT get over how annoyed that makes me. Is that a pet peeve? I think it's a pet peeve.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

actuallydear wrote:If there’s no announcement within 6 months, I’m gonna say they’re done with kids. Missy does not seem interested in more... if she did, they’d have more already. They can afford it. Infact, they would make a lot of money off a new kid. They don’t lift a finger for the ones they have - her parents do it for free!

That said, there’ll probably be an announcement within the next few weeks just to prove me wrong ImageImage
I thought in the early vlogs Bryan said he wanted one kid and Missy wanted four.
Definitely don’t think Missy is done having kids.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

twomommies wrote:

What "differences" are they promoting? They are so white privilege it hurts. Like literally do they even have friends who aren't white or who are gay? And meeting Ebony and Denise don't count because they've never even mentioned then since that

And it's not just being so white. I'll bet there are Make a Wish kids who are asked to meet them. Maybe not, but honestly, it wouldn't surprise me. But since Bryan tells Ollie it's ok to tell Brits they "talk funny", I can't imagine them being kind to a sick kid like that.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

I thought in the early vlogs Bryan said he wanted one kid and Missy wanted four.
Definitely don’t think Missy is done having kids.

But I don't think being a mom lived up to her fantasy. When she said that, it was before she had kids, wasn't it? I think they're only talking about having more kids because the minions get all excited about it. Lots of comments. Lots of "Who thinks they should have a girl next? Like if you do!" And telling them what wonderful parents they are

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

The calendar idea is revolting to me, but at least it could have been a good opportunity to have some (or all) of the proceeds go to charity. It just makes sense at holiday time and everything, and it would give them a chance to toot their own horns yet again.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I think the calender is just weird...they aren’t award winning actors and they aren’t cute puppies, so why would anyone want their image up for 12 months? I buy my boyfriend a Walking Dead calender every year for Christmas, but those are people with talent and aren’t exploiting their kids for money. How big of an ego do you have to have to make your own calender and sell it? Not even like someone else made it of them lol

msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

janem wrote:So yesterday missy went to the Drs and brylard took boys to lunch. Today he took Ollie to school, which he said he’s never done before. Hummmm
If they’d only get Ollie to school on time and leave him there until either he’s taken a nap or at least eaten his lunch he may not act out as much. I think he’s probably a little embarrassed by being singled out to leave early. I really hope they keep him in school. This is his only chance to play with other kids and actually learn something. We never really see him with the Johnson girls anymore. When he does see them he’s so excited. The lannings paid “friends” kids aren’t really people he sees all the time and usually too old for him. He really does have a sad and lonely life for a 4 year old. A new toy a day has made him jaded. Why did Bryan give them those cars? Those boys have plenty of cars. Didn’t Finn just get some hot wheels last month?

Had to laugh at the sponsorship book thing. Wasn’t she just bragging on IG about the new book she got that puts your kids to sleep?
Sure let’s spend $500+ on new bedding for Christmas.

That chicken coop was so nasty. So she finally admitted that she’s not getting eggs everyday and some of them have had a chick. Four roosters is a lot. I’m sure her neighbors just love that, since the noise carries.

Oh gawd... If you have roosters you HAVE to collect eggs every day. Balut isn't a delicacy here....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spacekitty wrote:I think the calender is just weird...they aren’t award winning actors and they aren’t cute puppies, so why would anyone want their image up for 12 months? I buy my boyfriend a Walking Dead calender every year for Christmas, but those are people with talent and aren’t exploiting their kids for money. How big of an ego do you have to have to make your own calender and sell it? Not even like someone else made it of them lol

Trying to be the Shaytards. But their calendar was something like $10. Not $25.

And there is no chance in hell that they will donate the proceeds to charity.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

msrubeus wrote:
janem wrote:So yesterday missy went to the Drs and brylard took boys to lunch. Today he took Ollie to school, which he said he’s never done before. Hummmm
If they’d only get Ollie to school on time and leave him there until either he’s taken a nap or at least eaten his lunch he may not act out as much. I think he’s probably a little embarrassed by being singled out to leave early. I really hope they keep him in school. This is his only chance to play with other kids and actually learn something. We never really see him with the Johnson girls anymore. When he does see them he’s so excited. The lannings paid “friends” kids aren’t really people he sees all the time and usually too old for him. He really does have a sad and lonely life for a 4 year old. A new toy a day has made him jaded. Why did Bryan give them those cars? Those boys have plenty of cars. Didn’t Finn just get some hot wheels last month?

Had to laugh at the sponsorship book thing. Wasn’t she just bragging on IG about the new book she got that puts your kids to sleep?
Sure let’s spend $500+ on new bedding for Christmas.

That chicken coop was so nasty. So she finally admitted that she’s not getting eggs everyday and some of them have had a chick. Four roosters is a lot. I’m sure her neighbors just love that, since the noise carries.

Oh gawd... If you have roosters you HAVE to collect eggs every day. Balut isn't a delicacy here....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Oh, man. I had to Google that. *Shudder* I know that it's not ok put down other cultures' delicacies, but nope. Not for me.

Return to “Daily Bumps”