OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

3boys1girl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

flightlessbird wrote:I was annoyed when Oscar said "Kyla why'd you do that?" When Kyra was the one who said "He's going to get you." Oscar, you've done worse shit to your kid and thought it was ok.
Kyla turned the santa towards Levi and that’s when he told her that.....
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

3boys1girl wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:I was annoyed when Oscar said "Kyla why'd you do that?" When Kyra was the one who said "He's going to get you." Oscar, you've done worse shit to your kid and thought it was ok.
That was the point of the comment. The other person was stating that Oscar has scared Levi worse and has no right to tell Kyra to not scare him.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

3boys1girl wrote:
No shit. That's exactly what I said...??

Kyra said it first, then Kyla turned it towards him. It wasn't a big deal to me. If she would have went after him with it, I could understand. Kyra is the one who said that Santa was after him. Oscar is just a prick.
bryrose521
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bryrose521 »

Ohthehumanity wrote:
bryrose521 wrote:All of these parents of the year on here Image She more than likely did comfort him. He’s her little man. There was no trucks around him when she filmed it so I doubt she didn’t cuddle him. Unlike Keren, I’m sure she will listen and take him to the dentist. Kyra is very good with taking advice. They’re still learning and quite frankly, their kids both seem very happy and healthy. Alaya is emotional but I’m sure that’s an attachment thing. I’m not saying she’s mother of the year but chill out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m in no way claiming to be parent of the year here, but I cuddle my child after she gets an injury until she stops crying and feels comforted. It’s a basic human need. And I literally spit out my drink when you said Kyra is very good with taking advice, apparently you haven’t been a “fan” for very long.

Oh you must have a camera rolling every time you cuddle your kids too.

Ohthehumanity
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ohthehumanity »

bryrose521 wrote:
Ohthehumanity wrote:
bryrose521 wrote:All of these parents of the year on here Image She more than likely did comfort him. He’s her little man. There was no trucks around him when she filmed it so I doubt she didn’t cuddle him. Unlike Keren, I’m sure she will listen and take him to the dentist. Kyra is very good with taking advice. They’re still learning and quite frankly, their kids both seem very happy and healthy. Alaya is emotional but I’m sure that’s an attachment thing. I’m not saying she’s mother of the year but chill out.

I’m in no way claiming to be parent of the year here, but I cuddle my child after she gets an injury until she stops crying and feels comforted. It’s a basic human need. And I literally spit out my drink when you said Kyra is very good with taking advice, apparently you haven’t been a “fan” for very long.

Oh you must have a camera rolling every time you cuddle your kids too.

No I choose not to exploit my child and put her life on YouTube for the world to see before she is old enough to make the decision for herself. But I also never stated Kyra doesn’t cuddle Levi ever, just in that moment she chose to throw a camera in his face instead of being a loving and caring mother, which makes me 100% question her parenting.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

flightlessbird wrote:
3boys1girl wrote:
No shit. That's exactly what I said...??
Kyra said it first, then Kyla turned it towards him. It wasn't a big deal to me. If she would have went after him with it, I could understand. Kyra is the one who said that Santa was after him. Oscar is just a prick.
Eh, in that moment I would probably be mad at my spouse's friend for making my kid cry too. He reacted defensively for Levi but didn't make a huge deal out of it.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I hope her 21 birthday vlog won't be as annoying as Oscars

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Ilovecats wrote:I hope her 21 birthday vlog won't be as annoying as Oscars

I think it’s up already. Can someone tell us if she goes on a little rant like Oscar did?

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Idkhihello wrote:
I think it’s up already. Can someone tell us if she goes on a little rant like Oscar did?
Yeah, the most recent vlog is the night where she turns 21. She keeps repeating how weird she weird she feels about recording herself drinking and says she understands why Oscar filmed his the way he did but she doesn't lecture.
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

doggo wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:
Yeah, the most recent vlog is the night where she turns 21. She keeps repeating how weird she weird she feels about recording herself drinking and says she understands why Oscar filmed his the way he did but she doesn't lecture.
This is roughly what she said, 'I don't want to send the wrong message but you're going to do what you're going to do. I'm not going to even preach to you not to drink. If you're under 21 you're legally not allowed to drink.'

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Idkhihello wrote:

That was the day before her birthday

Ember214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ember214 »

I just don’t understand, what is with Kyra’s slime obsession?? lol

millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

Ember214 wrote:I just don’t understand, what is with Kyra’s slime obsession?? lol

I just came here to say this! Haha it’s strange to me to see a 21 year old seem to be a bit obsessed with slime lol. I know it started out being for Levi but it’s definitely for her now..... strange lol

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

millercoop wrote:
Ember214 wrote:I just don’t understand, what is with Kyra’s slime obsession?? lol

I just came here to say this! Haha it’s strange to me to see a 21 year old seem to be a bit obsessed with slime lol. I know it started out being for Levi but it’s definitely for her now..... strange lol

I have a friend with high anxiety and depression that loves slime. It’s a huge stress relief for her.

Ember214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ember214 »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
millercoop wrote:

I have a friend with high anxiety and depression that loves slime. It’s a huge stress relief for her.

That makes sense, kind of like stress balls. I was just wondering because she does it every few vlogs or so and now has been gifted some by “Glitter Slime” and was showing it on Snapchat.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

It's funny how they have this huge house and no proper seating area to eat meals... A few can perch on the bar stools, while others always stand while eating? Why not buy a proper dining table and chairs and creatively use part of the large living room area as a dining room/eating space?
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Chichi wrote:It's funny how they have this huge house and no proper seating area to eat meals... A few can perch on the bar stools, while others always stand while eating? Why not buy a proper dining table and chairs and creatively use part of the large living room area as a dining room/eating space?
That's true. It would be awesome for them to eat family meals (if they're ever alone again) at a table together instead of sticking Levi in front of a screen and Oscar eating lettuce by himself.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Ember214 wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote:
millercoop wrote: I just came here to say this! Haha it’s strange to me to see a 21 year old seem to be a bit obsessed with slime lol. I know it started out being for Levi but it’s definitely for her now..... strange lol

That makes sense, kind of like stress balls. I was just wondering because she does it every few vlogs or so and now has been gifted some by “Glitter Slime” and was showing it on Snapchat.
It's a coping skill for me as well, that and coloring. I've found that using my hands helps tremendously. Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

There are instagram accounts dedicated to videos of people playing with slime... So she's not the only one lol.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Oscar's sick voice is hilarious lmao he sounds like a 12 year old going through puberty

Return to “OKBaby”