Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Crazydoglady wrote:
Chichi wrote:I can't understand why they drive the damn golf cart on the road with kids in tow and no seat belts?? If a driver was to lose control and hit them, they'd all be thrown off, and kids badly hurt... Now on top of that to imagine them having and argument while driving, and vlogging too... Shit dangerous movie scene..
That thing surely can't be road legal?
I'm almost 100% positive they are legal to drive on the road. But it's not safe with the kids yet. Im not sure if it's legal to have babies on there
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Crazydoglady wrote:
Chichi wrote:I can't understand why they drive the damn golf cart on the road with kids in tow and no seat belts?? If a driver was to lose control and hit them, they'd all be thrown off, and kids badly hurt... Now on top of that to imagine them having and argument while driving, and vlogging too... Shit dangerous movie scene..
They're so popular in my town that they had to make a city ordnance where they can't be on roads over 30mph and have to be registered to be on the road. I live around mostly old people and there are a ton in my subdivision. I get it for them it gives them a chance to get out when they may not be driving or able to walk a great deal. Everyone else I just don't understand the huge benefit. Maybe to save on gas or be environmental? If you're only going a short distance I guess it makes sense. Back when it was still warm I saw someone who I know lives on the other side of town near my house in one and I just don't get it.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Kitina13 wrote:
Crazydoglady wrote:
I'm almost 100% positive they are legal to drive on the road. But it's not safe with the kids yet. Im not sure if it's legal to have babies on there
I honestly doubt it as the kids aren't secured in, just held on a person's lap or between the driver and front seat passenger. Each time they are on it and bumping along, my heart skips a beat. I remember when Jelian and Mateo were in the back. That vehicle especially without seat belts or car seat enabled can't be roadworthy/safe to carry toddlers and little kids.... After all golf carts were made to be ridden by adults in a secure golf estate with little traffic, or in a retirement home. Never built for even secondary roads. Apparently not much of a concern for parents who ride a boosted board with kid in tow with no helmet for either the parent or the child. An accident waiting to happen...
Last edited by Chichi on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

So she got a toy for her bday to go up and down the road in the morning? :|
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Whateverumean wrote:So she got a toy for her bday to go up and down the road in the morning? :|

Perhaps for pinetrest or it Instagram pix or her blog, if she's still updating it? Well the irony is that the little exercise whe used to get walking and occasionally jogging is now in the past.. And since she doesn't seem to go to the gym anymore, even through the membership is paid up.. I suspect we'll soon see a mom bod emerge with all the daily Starbucks and Chipotle or Chic Fil a? (Spelling?)

While on the rant.. Funny how she says that she is indeed a great cook, all she needed was Blue Apron... So why didn't she start using BA regularly? It's been around for a while now. And if really serious, why not buy a recipe book or Google the recipes she needs and shop accordingly? Answer.. She's damn lazy and that's not a priority.

Final rant.. Why on earth do they use paper plates for home cooked dinner?? To avoid doing dishes?? The amount of garbage they generate from the daily Starbucks, meal takeaways, target runs and Amazon Prime online shopping is appalling for such a small family.. There goes their contribution to saving the environment..

Ok, rant over...let me go sip on some tea and exhale... It's not my life after all.. Please remind me why I even bother watching their vlogs??? LoL
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 8909fa.jpg[/img]
Glad their fans have to resort to comparing looks (the reply to Keren's tweet). Just my opinion, but Keren isn't an attractive mid-20 year old lol. Wouldn't be difficult to beat her in a beauty pageant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Kitina13 wrote:
Crazydoglady wrote:
It isn't road legal. That's why he has to look out for cops

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Also why tf would she air out their dirty laundry on the vlog. I felt so uncomfortable listening to them bicker back and forth and cringed at how much of a pushover/whipped khoa is for whatever reason. She is so immature. Awful at conflict management and makes everything khoa’s fault when really it’s hers.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Dont forget that it’s illegal and cops have told them numerous times it’s not allowed yet they continue to put their lives and lives of others in danger by breaking this lawq

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Also why tf would she air out their dirty laundry on the vlog. I felt so uncomfortable listening to them bicker back and forth and cringed at how much of a pushover/whipped khoa is for whatever reason. She is so immature. Awful at conflict management and makes everything khoa’s fault when really it’s hers.

Have you seen her couples yoga challenge video? She’s so annoying in it.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 30ab68.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... f4e7e8.jpg[/img]

Oh god

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

I can't fucking stand Keren. I just CANNOT

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Their vlogs are repetitive and boring and long. All they do is shop, eat and keren acting obnoxious. She has absolutely no class.
Lizard135
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lizard135 »

Has keren complained about khoa buying nerf guns? I feel like she has in a blog but I can't remember, anyways if she has she would have no room to speak with the amount of useless shit she buys every other day.

Lizard135
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lizard135 »

Lizard135 wrote:Has keren complained about khoa buying nerf guns? I feel like she has in a blog but I can't remember, anyways if she has she would have no room to speak with the amount of useless shit she buys every other day.

Vlog****

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Lizard135 wrote:
Lizard135 wrote:Has keren complained about khoa buying nerf guns? I feel like she has in a blog but I can't remember, anyways if she has she would have no room to speak with the amount of useless shit she buys every other day.

Vlog****

She has, but she clarified that she complains because she doesn't want the bullets everywhere.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I think khoa was just trying to make keren jealous. And it looks like it worked. I can’t see him being rude to anyone he’s too much of a people pleaser.
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

You'd think she would be saving money for this wedding they are going to have. Or apparently this 3rd kid she keeps bringing up. :?

Ive never seen anyone buy so much random crap constantly. Why not flash cards or something for the kids to play with and learn that isn't for an ad? Put Jackson in a day care a day or two a week and let him meet other kids. But no, another set of PJs and a wubanub will suffice in Keren land.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Keren: “did you sleep good?”
Khoa: “sleep well!”
Keren: “I like good better...”
Khoa: “ok”

Wth man stand up for yourself lol
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

She should just get pregnant already. I hate the teasing. she’s constantly talking about baby number three so she just needs to bite the damn bullet.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”