spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by spacekitty »

lmmomSD wrote:
spacekitty wrote:I think the calendar is just weird...they aren’t award winning actors and they aren’t cute puppies, so why would anyone want their image up for 12 months? I buy my boyfriend a Walking Dead calendar every year for Christmas, but those are people with talent and aren’t exploiting their kids for money. How big of an ego do you have to have to make your own calendar and sell it? Not even like someone else made it of them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trying to be the Shaytards. But their calendar was something like $10. Not $25.

And there is no chance in hell that they will donate the proceeds to charity.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Not to mention the fact Shay signed nearly all of his, are they even signing their calendars..?
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

lmmomSD wrote:[…]
I'll bet there are Make a Wish kids who are asked to meet them. Maybe not, but honestly, it wouldn't surprise me. But since Bryan tells Ollie it's ok to tell Brits they "talk funny", I can't imagine them being kind to a sick kid like that.

There totally are ill children asking to meet them.
I’ve been turning the YTMD-search upside down, trying to find one young gravely ill fan’s profile (I’ve mentioned her before in one of my first posts on the site) who had been frequently tagging them on Instagram around the time Bryan held his ‘Like A Lion’-release party (so the posts regarding this have to be dated for January/February 2016).
The Dumps pretermited her … One user on this board suggested that they at least could’ve sent her a swag bag from the party (which I thought was a good idea) …

The girl eventually did end up meeting them – at some YouTube convention where she travelled with her family. Obviously not at the Bumps’ invitation.

(kinda bummed that i can’t seem to find the posts)
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kish wrote:
I'll bet there are Make a Wish kids who are asked to meet them. Maybe not, but honestly, it wouldn't surprise me. But since Bryan tells Ollie it's ok to tell Brits they "talk funny", I can't imagine them being kind to a sick kid like that.

I’ve been turning the YTMD-search upside down, trying to find one young gravely ill fan’s profile (I’ve mentioned her before in one of my first posts on the site) who had been frequently tagging them on Instagram around the time Bryan held his ‘Like A Lion’-release party (so the posts regarding this have to be dated for January/February 2016).
The Dumps pretermited her … One user on this board suggested that they at least could’ve sent her a swag bag from the party (which I thought was a good idea) …

The girl eventually did end up meeting them – at some YouTube convention where she travelled with her family. Obviously not at the Bumps’ invitation.

I remember what you’re talking about! I think I remember them tweeting her and nothing else or something similar because a ton of fans kept replying to them saying to meet her and give her a swag bag or something because she is a thuper fan and they blew it off

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Ollie is way too old for that baby/toddler music class. He went over and pounded on that drum. Why she insists on taking him is beyond me. I don’t buy the excuse that it’s for Finn.
She was there with Kelsey but didn’t show her.
In the STW vlog they didn’t acknowledge the lumps were having dinner with them either. Yet they all end up together at the end. Did Kelsey say that missy bought her that cat onesie?
I really think the price of that calendar is way too high. The minions have to beg parents for their cc to buy it. Who’d want to look at their faces and know when the lannings birthdays are!
Wouldn’t it be nice if they gave the proceeds to charity, but w e know that won’t happen.
Doesn’t jimmy have a job? I’d assume it was the middle of the day and he was putting up that cat wall. Maybe he’s also on the lannings payroll.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

natalka81 wrote:The calendar idea is revolting to me, but at least it could have been a good opportunity to have some (or all) of the proceeds go to charity. It just makes sense at holiday time and everything, and it would give them a chance to toot their own horns yet again.
This doesn't really matter, and sorry for comparing DB to the Shaytards AGAIN, but I don't like that only Bryan is signing them. The shaytards had everyone in the family sign their calenders, because people didn't just watch Shay, they watched the whole family. So why is only Bryan signing them? Over half of the comments are about Ollie! If they're not about him, they're about Finn, or Karma and Luna. The only thing Brynapple gets noticed for in the comments is his "great" singing, and even then I don't see many of those.

Long story short, I think it's dumb that only Bryan signs them.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

queentee20 wrote:Well missy was drinking her usual cranberry vodka (my fave btw) let’s put the pregnancy train on hold for now...
Where do you guys see this?

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:If there’s no announcement within 6 months, I’m gonna say they’re done with kids. Missy does not seem interested in more... if she did, they’d have more already. They can afford it. Infact, they would make a lot of money off a new kid. They don’t lift a finger for the ones they have - her parents do it for free!

Bryan always said he only wanted 2 kids and I don’t think Missy would listen if she wanted more.

That said, there’ll probably be an announcement within the next few weeks just to prove me wrong ImageImage
I thought in the early vlogs Bryan said he wanted one kid and Missy wanted four.
Definitely don’t think Missy is done having kids.

But I don't think being a mom lived up to her fantasy. When she said that, it was before she had kids, wasn't it? I think they're only talking about having more kids because the minions get all excited about it. Lots of comments. Lots of "Who thinks they should have a girl next? Like if you do!" And telling them what wonderful parents they are

Good point, they said that before they had kids.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

janem wrote:Ollie is way too old for that baby/toddler music class. He went over and pounded on that drum. Why she insists on taking him is beyond me. I don’t buy the excuse that it’s for Finn.
She was there with Kelsey but didn’t show her.
In the STW vlog they didn’t acknowledge the lumps were having dinner with them either. Yet they all end up together at the end. Did Kelsey say that missy bought her that cat onesie?
I really think the price of that calendar is way too high. The minions have to beg parents for their cc to buy it. Who’d want to look at their faces and know when the lannings birthdays are!
Wouldn’t it be nice if they gave the proceeds to charity, but w e know that won’t happen.
Doesn’t jimmy have a job? I’d assume it was the middle of the day and he was putting up that cat wall. Maybe he’s also on the lannings payroll.

It's so AWKWARD to me whenever they're vlogging with Mimi, Papa, Jimmy, and sometimes even Cassie. Am I the only one who feels this way?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

coolusername1236 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:The calendar idea is revolting to me, but at least it could have been a good opportunity to have some (or all) of the proceeds go to charity. It just makes sense at holiday time and everything, and it would give them a chance to toot their own horns yet again.
This doesn't really matter, and sorry for comparing DB to the Shaytards AGAIN, but I don't like that only Bryan is signing them. The shaytards had everyone in the family sign their calenders, because people didn't just watch Shay, they watched the whole family. So why is only Bryan signing them? Over half of the comments are about Ollie! If they're not about him, they're about Finn, or Karma and Luna. The only thing Brynapple gets noticed for in the comments is his "great" singing, and even then I don't see many of those.

It’s not just Bryan - they said the whole family is signing them.

msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

actuallydear wrote:If there’s no announcement within 6 months, I’m gonna say they’re done with kids. Missy does not seem interested in more... if she did, they’d have more already. They can afford it. Infact, they would make a lot of money off a new kid. They don’t lift a finger for the ones they have - her parents do it for free!

Bryan always said he only wanted 2 kids and I don’t think Missy would listen if she wanted more.

That said, there’ll probably be an announcement within the next few weeks just to prove me wrong ImageImage
Maybe they're setting the stage for an infertility/IVF journey. They said Missy's channel was going in a different direction. There will be an announcement that they've wanted to expand their family but it hasn't happened in the last year and they've decided to get treatment. Not that they need IVF but it would be a convenient way to sneak the gender selection process into their content without disclosing they're actually doing it and get some clicks and ad revenue in the process. That would be one way to get views up on her channel while keeping DB kid friendly. Anyway, that's my theory/prediction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:

It’s not just Bryan - they said the whole family is signing them.

Sorry! Someone said only Bryan was signing them, so I went from that. I bet Finn won't even get to hold the sharpie though!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kish wrote:

I remember that. She kept posting and posting, and being completely ignored. And it was before they were as big as they are now. Shay and his family treated their Make a Wish kid like crap too. Didn't even say anything about what an honor it was that this kid who could have done just about anything, wanted to meet _them_. Gave her a hug and some swag and went off to swim. I may have some issues with Roman Atwood, but he goes out of his way to make his Make a Wish kids feel special. And the first one, he kept asking "You do know you could have picked anyone, don't you?"

TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

The lumps talking about how shooting their calendar was "so much work"... they need a reality check.
You couldn't pay me $38 to hang their calendar up...I hope sales on that flop big time.

It annoys me that they don't correct Ollie when he mispronounces words. Today is was a-ouncement and the other day he said "you drinked it!". It's normal for kids to say things wrong but just because you think it's cute doesn't mean you can't help them learn how to pronounce it correctly.

What's Bryan's excuse for not watching his children while Missy was getting her hair done?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
manadefe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by manadefe »

Missy looks pregnant![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 5b22d0.jpg[/img]

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Yesterday's vlog - BryLard said he was 20 min late because of traffic, yet he had time to take pictures of him?? I didn't even want to watch the rest since Mithy was in the kitchen "cooking" and we all know it's staged for the vlog since she doesn't do anything with her life!

Wow must be nice to have Mithy pay for your haircuts huh Kelsey? #DailyMoochingWithTheDumps Ummm who the hell would tell these guys to make a calendar? They are such liars - BryLard thinks he's so famous and people want to stare at his giant hairy face for an entire month?? Yeah no thanks!!
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

manadefe wrote:Missy looks pregnant![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 5b22d0.jpg[/img]

If they’re gonna take pictures they should at least make them look related to their channel or family instead of looking like a cheap married off boy band member who married a fan club leader

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Well missy was drinking her usual cranberry vodka (my fave btw) let’s put the pregnancy train on hold for now...
Where do you guys see this?

When they’re in the onesies playing scrabble and Bryan is closing the vlog you have to look really closely but she has a glass with her drink in it in front of her with a straw in it
They're playing Scrabble? Wow. Bet it's a boring game with their tiny vocabularies. I can see Bryan trying to convince someone "bro" is a legitimate word.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

manadefe wrote:Missy looks pregnant![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 5b22d0.jpg[/img]

"so much fun"? I thought it was "hard work"...

KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

DBhalloweenpic.png
I know this is slightly old but I was looking through Missy's Instagram (I refuse to follow her, I just came across it for the first time) and saw this picture of her and the Dump clan for Halloween. I am very taken back at how SHORT Suzanne is. Not being petty or cruel, I'm just genuinely shocked! It's very hard to tell how tall people are in vlogs. Isn't Missy like 5'2" or something? That means Suzanne has to be like 4'9", right? Bryan isn't tall either, so Ollie and Finn are destined to be quite short and stout little guys. Again, just emphasizing there's nothing wrong with this, but since Bryan and Missy are desperate for precious Joffrey Lannister Lanning to become a Disney star kid/tween, I'm not sure how much growing he'll do...especially with the diet he has going for him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Zuri has her own Instagram now ImageImageImageImage I bet they think they’re being so clever calling it “Where is Zuri?” because they get asked that so much. This must be their passive aggressive, cutesy way of telling people to stop asking.

http://instagram.com/whereiszuri

Return to “Daily Bumps”