Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

thewordalive wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Lol. Title suggestion: Jessssfam: Piss City. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And her breastfeeding titties...sorry too far? Image

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
JesssFam: Breastfeeding Titties in Piss City

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
thewordalive wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Lol. Title suggestion: Jessssfam: Piss City. Haha

And her breastfeeding titties...sorry too far? Image

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
JesssFam: Breastfeeding Titties in Piss City

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
Haha yes!

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Drake was definitely into her in the beginning, but he definitely never saw himself being tied to Jessica forever lol. Unlike Jessica, most teenagers don't enter into a new relationship with the intent of it ending in marriage and babies, they just enter the relationship because they like the person. Drake was probably just getting serious about Jess when suddenly she was pregnant with twins. Not defending him, of course, but Jess started dating Drake with the intention of him being Baby Daddy #2, whereas Drake just wanted to have a girlfriend. Too bad he didn't know how to use a condom.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Sparklingdee wrote:Crazy to think what Jess has done since she married Drake back in 2011!!! Girl doesnt hang around for ANYTHING.
It's fucking crazy to imagine that since they married she has had 4 children (I know she was pregnant when they married but she delivered after), divorced and married a new guy. Like in SIX YEARS!!!
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Crazy to think what Jess has done since she married Drake back in 2011!!! Girl doesnt hang around for ANYTHING.
It's fucking crazy to imagine that since they married she has had 4 children (I know she was pregnant when they married but she delivered after), divorced and married a new guy. Like in SIX YEARS!!!
The four kids in 6 years is bad but being divorced and with Chris is 6 years is nothing. My mom's ex husband left his wife less then two years ago, married my mom they were together a year they just divroced two weeks ago and he in engaged again now.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

I cannot do those eyebrows today. Why can't she fill them in. She litteraly just outlines them. Wish Jess would microblade them.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3ebf04.jpg[/img]

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

KLothbrock wrote:I cannot do those eyebrows today. Why can't she fill them in. She litteraly just outlines them. Wish Jess would microblade them.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3ebf04.jpg[/img]

She does fill them in. Her brows are just so blonde that they look the way they do. She doesn’t use the right tools to do the job.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Chatabox wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:I cannot do those eyebrows today. Why can't she fill them in. She litteraly just outlines them. Wish Jess would microblade them.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3ebf04.jpg[/img]

She does fill them in. Her brows are just so blonde that they look the way they do. She doesn’t use the right tools to do the job.
I know she fills them in, but she doesn't 'fill' them in all the way. You can blatantly see the whole eyebrow outline but she didn't fill them in, they look really odd.

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Microblading would save her a lot of time in the day, but I've looked it up before(since I hate filling my brows) and it can cost somewhere around $600. Problem is if she dropped that kind of cash on her eyebrows people would be making a stink saying "what about the hernia surgery?" or "She can spend $600 on herself but can't take the twins to Disneyland" etc.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

KittyKax wrote:
Microblading would save her a lot of time in the day, but I've looked it up before(since I hate filling my brows) and it can cost somewhere around $600. Problem is if she dropped that kind of cash on her eyebrows people would be making a stink saying "what about the hernia surgery?" or "She can spend $600 on herself but can't take the twins to Disneyland" etc.
Jess has almost 500k subs. When Keren from KKandBabyJ made a video of how much money she made with 70K followers and around 100k views she was making 1000 a month from YouTube. No take that up towards 500k in views and up. Jess makes plenty of money to do microbladeing, hell even Keren did her brows. And it's not as exspensive as it use to be. It would be 100s of dollars cheaper to do microbladeing vs Disney with 6 kids, haha.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 21fa2c.jpg[/img]

Why do I feel like she lets them run around outside in those slippers. they probably jump on their beds and sofa while wearing them right after.

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

KLothbrock wrote:
KittyKax wrote:
Jess has almost 500k subs. When Keren from KKandBabyJ made a video of how much money she made with 70K followers and around 100k views she was making 1000 a month from YouTube. No take that up towards 500k in views and up. Jess makes plenty of money to do microbladeing, hell even Keren did her brows. And it's not as exspensive as it use to be. It would be 100s of dollars cheaper to do microbladeing vs Disney with 6 kids, haha.

Jess isn't on the same level with KKandBabyJ. Just take a look at the views difference. Go on socialblade and compare views for the last 30 days, KK is 5 million views ahead. Yes, they do brand deals but overall I doubt Jess is actually swimming in money. 7k a month may sound like a lot(last speculated monthly income for Jess) but when you have 7 (sometimes 9) mouths to feed plus expenses, I doubt it is so much.

Anyways, I heard YT*ers get paid for snapchat too? (also insta, YT and FB?). If true, it explains why Chris suddenly has Snapchat and they were encouraging everyone to follow(or whatever the snapchat term is).
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

waitwhat wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
KittyKax wrote: Microblading would save her a lot of time in the day, but I've looked it up before(since I hate filling my brows) and it can cost somewhere around $600. Problem is if she dropped that kind of cash on her eyebrows people would be making a stink saying "what about the hernia surgery?" or "She can spend $600 on herself but can't take the twins to Disneyland" etc.

Jess isn't on the same level with KKandBabyJ. Just take a look at the views difference. Go on socialblade and compare views for the last 30 days, KK is 5 million views ahead. Yes, they do brand deals but overall I doubt Jess is actually swimming in money. 7k a month may sound like a lot(last speculated monthly income for Jess) but when you have 7 (sometimes 9) mouths to feed plus expenses, I doubt it is so much.

Anyways, I heard YT*ers get paid for snapchat too? (also insta, YT and FB?). If true, it explains why Chris suddenly has Snapchat and they were encouraging everyone to follow(or whatever the snapchat term is).
Still though, even without being on the same level, and Jess is only 150k behind KK, she has the money. 7 months to feed but 4 are in school for 2 meals, Addy is on BM and those two never seem to have time to eat I highly doubt their grocery bill is huge. Plus like you said, Snapchat and sponsers help too. If they can continue to do photo shoots, buy 9 costumes when they did their matching one then 7 costumes when they did actual halloween, I'm pretty sure Jess could afford microbladeing. I looked it up, it's about 350$. Definitely affordable. With the way they spend spend spend on YouTube arguing that they don't have the money is pointless.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

waitwhat wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
KittyKax wrote: Microblading would save her a lot of time in the day, but I've looked it up before(since I hate filling my brows) and it can cost somewhere around $600. Problem is if she dropped that kind of cash on her eyebrows people would be making a stink saying "what about the hernia surgery?" or "She can spend $600 on herself but can't take the twins to Disneyland" etc.

Second add, if she makes 7K a month then they are very very well of. My breadwinner in the family brings in 2400 a month and we as a family of 5 survive barely but we survive. I'm not sure if Jess is a home owner or renting but if she is a home owner she obviously doesn't have rent, so their bills should be minimal.

Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

KLothbrock wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:Jess has almost 500k subs. When Keren from KKandBabyJ made a video of how much money she made with 70K followers and around 100k views she was making 1000 a month from YouTube. No take that up towards 500k in views and up. Jess makes plenty of money to do microbladeing, hell even Keren did her brows. And it's not as exspensive as it use to be. It would be 100s of dollars cheaper to do microbladeing vs Disney with 6 kids, haha.

Still though, even without being on the same level, and Jess is only 150k behind KK, she has the money. 7 months to feed but 4 are in school for 2 meals, Addy is on BM and those two never seem to have time to eat I highly doubt their grocery bill is huge. Plus like you said, Snapchat and sponsers help too. If they can continue to do photo shoots, buy 9 costumes when they did their matching one then 7 costumes when they did actual halloween, I'm pretty sure Jess could afford microbladeing. I looked it up, it's about 350$. Definitely affordable. With the way they spend spend spend on YouTube arguing that they don't have the money is pointless.

Sometimes microblading eyebrows isn't as important to some people as it is to others. If Jessica hasn't dropped hundreds of dollars on her eyebrows then it doesn't necessarily mean she can't afford it. It could mean that she chooses to prioritise something else. Like hideous outfits for her 1 year old maybe :P
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Microblading would be a huge waste of money, plus the results would probably be as awful as her eyelashes. I don't think Jess has any money - she has a huge pile of debt that will eventually catch up with her. $7000 a month is nothing if that's her total household income before tax.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Mazement wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
waitwhat wrote:

Sometimes microblading eyebrows isn't as important to some people as it is to others. If Jessica hasn't dropped hundreds of dollars on her eyebrows then it doesn't necessarily mean she can't afford it. It could mean that she chooses to prioritise something else. Like hideous outfits for her 1 year old maybe :P
Very very true. Maybe if she reads comments here she will see that she needs a eye brow tutorials. I love watching her videos but her eyebrows litteraly make me stare at them they just look odd. And have to agree with the hideous outfits.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Shawn2011 wrote:Microblading would be a huge waste of money, plus the results would probably be as awful as her eyelashes. I don't think Jess has any money - she has a huge pile of debt that will eventually catch up with her. $7000 a month is nothing if that's her total household income before tax.
Microbladeing if done correct is amazing, exspecially for people with blonde hair. And I'm sorry 7k is pretty freaking amazing. And honestly do YouTubers have to pay taxes like we do with real jobs? Do they take ex out from them? Even after taxes 7k is not some tiny lump some that is way more to live with then some.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Shawn2011 wrote:Microblading would be a huge waste of money, plus the results would probably be as awful as her eyelashes. I don't think Jess has any money - she has a huge pile of debt that will eventually catch up with her. $7000 a month is nothing if that's her total household income before tax.
And to add, I highly doubt Jess is in debt. Her life has been handed together by everyone. Her mom, gabe when they dated, YouTube money. I really don't see her in debt.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

KLothbrock wrote:
And to add, I highly doubt Jess is in debt. Her life has been handed together by everyone. Her mom, gabe when they dated, YouTube money. I really don't see her in debt.

I pretty much don’t think she’s in debt but usually people that are handed things their entire life struggle with debt.

I do think once the YouTube money dries up it will be a very hard adjustment for their family.

The only thing that really makes me think twice about possible debt is all of the home renovating they have been doing nonstop. That shit is expensive and they’re doing giant projects all at once.

Return to “JesssFam”