• Advertisement

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby KLothbrock » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:21 am

Spoink_12 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Microblading would be a huge waste of money, plus the results would probably be as awful as her eyelashes. I don't think Jess has any money - she has a huge pile of debt that will eventually catch up with her. $7000 a month is nothing if that's her total household income before tax.
And to add, I highly doubt Jess is in debt. Her life has been handed together by everyone. Her mom, gabe when they dated, YouTube money. I really don't see her in debt.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

You sound pretty naive. You think she paid cash for her 2 brand new cars, $350k house, renovations, etc? It's all debt. And of course she has to pay tax like everyone else, so that knocks her income down quite a bit. I guess $7000 gross seems like a lot for some people, but I certainly couldn't live the way she does with that amount of money, unless I was running up some scary debt.[/quote]

7000 even after taxes is liveable. Maybe not to you, I guess your not poor or have ever lived way under poverty level. My family would rejoice with a 7k income even after taxes. I wouldn't know what to do. Sure I don't go get my lawn done or buy clothes every chance I get but I still buy stuff, and live and go to Starbucks. Of course she didn't pay for her house and car, it's called bills, you pay on it, that doesn't mean she is in debt. Debt is owing people money, so if she pays her house and her car bills she is not in debt. But again we are way passed the subject. And how do YOU know she didn't pay her car and house off, are you Jess or family of Jess? Pretty sure she has never shared her bills on YouTube.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Bills are considered debt. Especially car payments and a mortgage. You are paying back the bank for that car loan or mortgage. It's borrowed money. And it is considered debt.[/quote]Debt is a blurred line here with a car payment and mortgage. When I think of debt I think of unpayed bills or bills in collections, not a car payment they pay for and a house mortgage.

KLothbrock
Talker

Advertisement

Postby KLothbrock » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:22 am

It's posting odd, in replies to above comment

Debt is a blurred line here with a car payment and mortgage. When I think of debt I think of unpayed bills or bills in collections, not a car payment they pay for and a house mortgage.

KLothbrock
Talker

Postby dazzled » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:45 am

Technically, there's not much difference between a loan and a debt—a debt is something owed to a lender and a loan is something borrowed from a lender. However, in day-to-day life a loan is usually only perceived as a debt once you are unable to make the stipulated payments.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby KLothbrock » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:49 am

dazzled wrote:Technically, there's not much difference between a loan and a debt—a debt is something owed to a lender and a loan is something borrowed from a lender. However, in day-to-day life a loan is usually only perceived as a debt once you are unable to make the stipulated payments.
That's what I was trying to get at. I'm just a dumbass most days, and can't ever explain anything.

KLothbrock
Talker

Postby twomommies » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:17 am

olemama wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:And also, it's pitiful how she has to caption every thing that Kaden says because nobody can understand a damn word that kid says. If that was my son, I would have had him in speech therapy at the beginning of the school year. Why does she not at all seem concerned about this?? Has she ever mentioned Kaden's speech?? It's awful! He sounds like he is 3 yrs old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She discussed it with Kaden's kindergarten teacher at parent-teacher conference time and the teacher did not think it was a problem for right now.
His teacher is definitely wrong. If you can't understand a child why not get them help? My basis for this is that in an emergency they wouldn't be able to ask for help.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:23 am

quartz wrote:of course jesss pans the camera on chris for him to assure the viewers that they changed addie "6 or 7" times today. people have been saying how addies diaper is dragging the floor for weeks now and lo and behold diaper rash so severe she needs ibuprofen?
The only time I've seen a rash that severe was when I worked at a daycare and the owner let babies sit in their diapers until I got there....6 hours per day.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:09 am

A rash so severe she needs Ibuprofen - poor baby that's intense. I get why they are letting her "air" so to speak with naked time but it won't help if when she's in diapers she's not changed properly.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby Shawn2011 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:11 am

dazzled wrote:Technically, there's not much difference between a loan and a debt—a debt is something owed to a lender and a loan is something borrowed from a lender. However, in day-to-day life a loan is usually only perceived as a debt once you are unable to make the stipulated payments.

Wow, I wouldn't want you guys managing my finances.
Shawn2011
Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:33 am

I love Addy and her wah-sounds :D :D :D

She gave Kyson a compliment today, after the last sh*tstorm on here, good job Jess :)
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:39 am

Shawn2011 wrote:

Maybe it's the english language, but I have to agree. When someone tells me they are in debt, I perceive that they can't pay it off and are not credit-worthy. When someone tells me they have a (few) loan(s), or bills to pay, I'm thinking they are in the process of paying it.
Sometimes I refer to Jess possible loans as debt, because I highly doubt that she'd be able to pay it off until her kids grow up and seeing that she doesn't even aim to get an education, I feel like her spending habits are debts in the making.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:02 am

Shawn2011 wrote:

I study business administration, my finances are fine. But thanks for your concern! Not sure how you're incapable of understanding that there's a difference between colloquial language/common speech—i.e. if someone tells you they're in debt, people usually think they're in deep shit and behind their payments, not that they have a mortgage or car payments to make, because most people do—and what it actually means, but that's okay. Hope you're doing well on that high horse!

By the way, I wasn't even disagreeing with you. I just elaborated on how most people think there's a difference. Wouldn't want you or anyone who thanked you for that post to be in charge of my reading comprehension!
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:13 am

I do think Jess is in more what people think of as debt - credit cards. Even if she makes 7 grand a month every month child support for the step kids, all the take out everyday, all the runs to Target, the classes, the endless ordering of ugly special outfits for the baby. Oh I just couldn't wait for a camera drops $700 on another one. Professional photos for the baby. I just don't see how they can pay the mortgage [which usually includes the property taxes\house insurance sometimes not], cars, insurance, water, trash, internet, power, phones etc etc and have money for all the rest without putting some on cards. I think things are a lot more hairy than some might suspect which is why we see waves of spons....can be 2 months behind but 3 months is when things get turned off. :P

I see my mortgage as debt because it's money I still owe. It's not the same as one living outside their means by putting stuff on cards or not paying their bills etc.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:16 am

Having debt and being in debt are two totally different things. Having debt you owe money. Being in debt you are drowning in it and can’t afford to pay on time.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby olemama » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:10 am

Jess and Chris purchased a house worth about $301,000 in February/March. So they had to qualify for a mortgage. After the housing collapse of 2008, in general mortgage loans are much, much tougher to come by. You must state monthly income and bills accurately with documentation; you must turn over bank statements, bills, tax returns. So some mortgage lender out there thought that Jess and Chris's finances were in good enough shape to get a loan. Now that was almost a year ago and it's possible that Jess and Chris are going crazy with the credit card. But I think Jess makes a six figure income with youtube and she has plenty of money after basic bills for house renovations, landscaping, Texas roadhouse, and stupid costumes.
olemama
Gossiper

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:11 am

7000 BEFORE tax isn't a ton. Yes it's enough to live comfortably but not enough to pay cash for all her recent purchases. And a loan of any kind, house, cats, people IS debt.
I have no doubt jess is in debt. Might not be credit card debt but definitely debt.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper

Postby LilaLavender » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:00 am

Here I am as a non-native English speaker giggling about how I need to keep reminding myself that the B in "debt" is silent and about how the word's been posted so many times now that is doesn't seem like a word anymore.

I think we can all agree on one thing: Jessica has given herself a lot of (future) expenses, be in monthly expense, loan, or debt, in the form of 5-7 kids that go through many different activities, 2 cars, a new house, house renovations and video equipment. And because YouTube is an insecure income, this is concerning to see for us outsiders.
LilaLavender
Informer

Postby Captain Smooth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:42 am

olemama wrote:Jess and Chris purchased a house worth about $301,000 in February/March. So they had to qualify for a mortgage. After the housing collapse of 2008, in general mortgage loans are much, much tougher to come by. You must state monthly income and bills accurately with documentation; you must turn over bank statements, bills, tax returns. So some mortgage lender out there thought that Jess and Chris's finances were in good enough shape to get a loan. Now that was almost a year ago and it's possible that Jess and Chris are going crazy with the credit card. But I think Jess makes a six figure income with youtube and she has plenty of money after basic bills for house renovations, landscaping, Texas roadhouse, and stupid costumes.

I think Chris still had a job back when they bought the house, that might have helped with that.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:52 am

I thought Chris kept the job just so they could get the mortgage approved since he quit not long after. :?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:23 am

DoodleBop wrote:I thought Chris kept the job just so they could get the mortgage approved since he quit not long after. :?

Haha! If this is true, they're even stupider than I thought!
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:34 am

Omg the couch stains on her latest snap.

I shudder to think what bodily fluids are on that couch.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Sparklingdee » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:42 am

Yeah I always assumed Chris only got a job so they could get a house, seeing as he quit only a few months after they moved in lmao.
Sparklingdee
Informer

Postby webby » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:43 am

her giant baby's pajamas are way too big in her last Snapchat. look at the feet. can't wait until she trips

also: why didn't Messica ever invest in a pack n play? maybe the baby wouldn't be all over the fucking house getting into the cat food and climbing up and down the stairs

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby RaginaPhalanges » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:58 am

smom12 wrote:Omg the couch stains on her latest snap.

That couch has to stink. I don’t understand why it never crossed their mind to get a new couch.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer

Postby Captain Smooth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:20 pm

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
smom12 wrote:Omg the couch stains on her latest snap.

That couch has to stink. I don’t understand why it never crossed their mind to get a new couch.

But the yard guys...the yard is much more important. and then the bathroom and then the other bathroom and then the windows (was I the only one the questioned whether the window she vlogged out of, when they did the front lawn, was really that dirty, or just a curtain?) and let's face it, she would buy a used couch that would look the same within a few months.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby fossilfinger » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:25 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:7000 BEFORE tax isn't a ton. Yes it's enough to live comfortably but not enough to pay cash for all her recent purchases. And a loan of any kind, house, cats, people IS debt.
I have no doubt jess is in debt. Might not be credit card debt but definitely debt.

The vast majority of people are not able to pay cash for a car or a house, so it's kind of ridiculous to label Jessica as being "in debt" just because she is taking on debt. Being "in debt" is being in arrears on a loan or having collections come after you. Having debt is perfectly normal and even a good thing, because paying on time helps your credit score. We can stop playing the game of semantics now and pretending that none of us here has any debt.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam