bjaneb
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by bjaneb »

Myka Stauffer
November 9 at 8:43am
We have had a couple friends come over to meet our little guy. And they keep saying they think he has autism because his rocking and not strong eye contact. Should I be worried? I had a friends say its still way to early to worry about stuff like that. Thoughts
I feel like Myka got more than she bargained for with a special needs child.... :shock: :roll: She's had him a couple of weeks and is already whining about eye contact. Come on lady. That kid was ripped away from every thing he's ever known. Let's be a little more compassionate and a little less "omg is it autism!".... she shouldn't even have people coming to meet the kid yet. "Cocooning" my ass.
XYZ
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by XYZ »

lara77 wrote:
XYZ wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote: ...
we have fantastic programs in the usa, free!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They are not free, taxpayers are paying the bills.
They ARE free to use. No costless to run. I don't get that "Taxpayers paid for it... ". What did you believe taxes were for...
There is not a bottomless bucket of tax money and as long as things like the Veteran's Administration is underfunded and veterans in need of medical care must wait for years to get the help they earned by serving this country, then people that can afford to pay $20,000 and up to buy a disabled child from a foreign country should pay their own damn bills for that kid.
There is no money sitting around waiting, every cent spent on one program is one less available to spend elsewhere.
I went to a fundraiser yesterday (Veteran's Day) to help a family trying to afford care for a son that lost his legs in Iraq, the next available appointment with the VA is not until February but he needs help with one of his prosthetic limbs now.
Say hi to your good friend Myka! :!:
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

XYZ wrote:
lara77 wrote:
XYZ wrote: They are not free, taxpayers are paying the bills.
They ARE free to use. No costless to run. I don't get that "Taxpayers paid for it... ". What did you believe taxes were for...
There is not a bottomless bucket of tax money and as long as things like the Veteran's Administration is underfunded and veterans in need of medical care must wait for years to get the help they earned by serving this country, then people that can afford to pay $20,000 and up to buy a disabled child from a foreign country should pay their own damn bills for that kid.
There is no money sitting around waiting, every cent spent on one program is one less available to spend elsewhere.
I went to a fundraiser yesterday (Veteran's Day) to help a family trying to afford care for a son that lost his legs in Iraq, the next available appointment with the VA is not until February but he needs help with one of his prosthetic limbs now.
XYZ I did not "buy" my daughter, that is an ignorant & hateful expression. She is a US citizen the moment she stepped foot on to American soil.
I agree with our veterans receiving the very best of care, they allow me & my family to live freely. However, my FIL has worked for our VA Hospital for years & recently retired. And now he is volunteering there now 2-3 days a week offering his services free of charge to our veterans. Our family serves our veterans as they have served us & sacrificed their lives.
I would advise u to think first before stating a child who is adopted is bought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

XYZ wrote: There is not a bottomless bucket of tax money and as long as things like the Veteran's Administration is underfunded and veterans in need of medical care must wait for years to get the help they earned by serving this country, then people that can afford to pay $20,000 and up to buy a disabled child from a foreign country should pay their own damn bills for that kid.
What the heck is wrong with you? Buy a disabled kid? That is one of the most ignorant comment I have ever read. And just because they ADOPTED a kid from outside the US, that means the kid doesn't deserve medical services? Veterans should receive more money, that's for sure. But children deserve to receive the best services to help them succeed in the future. You are disgusting.
Oh, and that "say hi to your good friend Myka" is one of the worst "comebacks" I've ever seen. Maybe you should pay for some original thoughts out of your own pocket.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I am more than happy to pay taxes for a child to be able to receive speech therapy. Myka will probably ship him off to boarding school
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

XYZ wrote:Say hi to your good friend Myka! :!:
Well, don't you think you're clever! Yes, I do say that Myka's daughter is scared of her because I am Myka's friend. I do say that she obviously hates her children because I am her friend. I obviously LEURVH Myka because I don't have the same opinion as you do... 8-)
Lennmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lennmama »

In her latest Instagram post she used the hashtag #adoptdontshop on a pic of Huxley. Does she not realize that's meant for adopted pets or is it a poor attempt at humor? Either way, it comes across as pretty inappropriate to me. That poor kid.

Sent from my Moto X Play using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Lennmama wrote:In her latest Instagram post she used the hashtag #adoptdontshop on a pic of Huxley. Does she not realize that's meant for adopted pets or is it a poor attempt at humor? Either way, it comes across as pretty inappropriate to me. That poor kid.

Omg! Who in any right most and would use that hashtag on any human pet alone a child you just welcomed into your family!?!?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Lennmama wrote:In her latest Instagram post she used the hashtag #adoptdontshop on a pic of Huxley. Does she not realize that's meant for adopted pets or is it a poor attempt at humor? Either way, it comes across as pretty inappropriate to me. That poor kid.

Has she deleted it? I can't see it
Lennmama
Amateur
Amateur

British25 wrote:

It's in the comment section. It's on The Stauffer Life account.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Kaylor1 wrote:

Omg! Who in any right most and would use that hashtag on any human pet alone a child you just welcomed into your family!?!?

Auto correct!!! Who in any right mind*

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lennmama wrote:
British25 wrote:

It's in the comment section. Also, is on The Stauffer Life account.

Just seen it. Wow.

And all of those hashtags are just confirming to me that she's done it all for attention, I find it weird that a photo of Huxley needs three separate adoption hashtags? #adoption #adoptionrocks #adoptdontshop

And then at the end #lovemyson.. Like wtf? She's weird
Lennmama
Amateur
Amateur

British25 wrote:
Lennmama wrote:
British25 wrote: Has she deleted it? I can't see it
It's in the comment section. Also, is on The Stauffer Life account.

Just seen it. Wow.

And all of those hashtags are just confirming to me that she's done it all for attention, I find it weird that a photo of Huxley needs three separate adoption hashtags? #adoption #adoptionrocks #adoptdontshop

And then at the end #lovemyson.. Like wtf? She's weird
Yep, all for the attention is right, and it's so sad and disgusting at the same time.

Like, I can't believe she'd include that hashtag. When you click on it, you're taken to a bunch of pictures of adopted dogs, and then there's poor Huxley's picture. My heart breaks for that child.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

[/quote]Yep, all for the attention is right, and it's so sad and disgusting at the same time.

Like, I can't believe she'd include that hashtag. When you click on it, you're taken to a bunch of pictures of adopted dogs, and then there's poor Huxley's picture. My heart breaks for that child.

Sent from my Moto X Play using Tapatalk[/quote]

Haha a couple of people have commented on it saying it's not right to say adopt don't shop, she is so dumb. And she's homeschooling, that always tickles me. Poor kids
lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

(Cropped Hux out)

She's being spiteful at the expense of Hux. She's so bitter and ugly.

#beamom #stopthelazy #howaboutjustdontshopandtakecareofyourkids
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

lilith wrote:Image
(Cropped Hux out)

I don't think she's being spiteful, she's just really really stupid. I wonder if she'll actually click on the hashtag and realize her mistake when she sees all those dogs, or if she'll just ignore it.

Honestly though, how does #adoptdontshop even work for that photo? As though usually people are shopping for their kids but she's a saint so adopted hers?
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Adopt don’t shop? I didn’t realize children were for sale. That’s seriously in bad taste. Wtf is wrong with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Is it concerning to anyone else for a 6 year old to be sucking their thumb?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

British25 wrote:
lilith wrote:Image
(Cropped Hux out)

I don't think she's being spiteful, she's just really really stupid. I wonder if she'll actually click on the hashtag and realize her mistake when she sees all those dogs, or if she'll just ignore it.

Honestly though, how does #adoptdontshop even work for that photo? As though usually people are shopping for their kids but she's a saint so adopted hers?

She's very stupid. I was thinking she was trying to shade "the haters" with it stemming from the comments on how she's not bonding with Hux and shopping instead. Either way, what a crazy nutcase!
lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

Loverach06 wrote:Is it concerning to anyone else for a 6 year old to be sucking their thumb?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The most "damage" would probably be the front teeth but, by the time the adult teeth grow, I doubt they'll still be sucking on it.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”