Cassie Hollister

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cassie Hollister

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Are they living together? Is that why she moved out of the previous place with her roommate?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Are they living together? Is that why she moved out of the previous place with her roommate?
If I remember correctly, she moved because she transferred to a new school. I don’t think they live together, but I don’t know that for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

alienmellow2 wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:
cat9480 wrote:31 is not old... Image

It’s not. But, I think what makes it “odd” is that she looks like a kid (maybe it’s the hair or height) and he looks well over 30.

I also wonder how they met. His profile also said he’s a laborer. Maybe he did some work for the Lannings in their McMansion. Image

Lmao. That would be funny. But, nah. I got bored and stalked his IG. According to tagged pictures of him, it looks like they met at that kickboxing class she goes to! There are pictures of them in the class from way back in December!
That’s actually really cool. I’m glad it was like a tinder thing. Not that you can’t find love on tinder, but I imagine it can be a rocky road. Them meeting at a class means they have shared interests, etc. Cute :)

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just watched their newest video together....they seem to really like each other..theyre still awkward as heck though but that might be a bit of camera shyness on Carlos' part. It'll be interesting to see their dynamic if he relaxes a bit on camera.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I got major creep vibes from him. I mean, nothing against age difference if they are on the same maturity level, so that’s not it. Just a weird feeling when I watched the video.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I got major creep vibes from him. I mean, nothing against age difference if they are on the same maturity level, so that’s not it. Just a weird feeling when I watched the video.

Awww, I think they’re cute. Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

You wanna see Missy's head explode? Watch Cassie actually fall in love, get married and have a baby girl. Even just Cassie planning a wedding would be interesting. Missy wouldn't be the only married kid anymore, and especially once she starts having children, it's going to change the dynamic. Cassie has been pulling away some-- she used to be at their beck and call, but she's definitely not anymore. I have never understood why Missy and her little family were the center of the Hollister universe. I get having the only grandchildren is a big deal, but my kids are the only grandchildren on my ex- husband's side, and his parents don't follow us around.
Anyway, good for Cassie.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

Damn she IS engaged!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Good for them...I hope theyre truly happy. I really hope they get to enjoy their engagement/wedding/first baby and all that jaz without Missy having to try and take the attention off of them.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Missy is going to control the heck out of Cassie now she’s in competition. Remember what she was said to be like with Kelsey and Corbin? Yeah, this is about to get way worse.

Congratulations to the happy couple though. I like them together, they seem like a good fit.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

I just watched her "what does the ring mean?" video and I have to say, I was pretty touched by the whole thing. She's SO smitten with him and can barely keep her hands off of him and the chemistry and love seem pretty real.

I hope those two crazy kids make it ... far, far away from Clan Hollister.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I had hopes for her that she would finish school, get a real job outside of YouTube, and then get married.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Cgl33 wrote:I had hopes for her that she would finish school, get a real job outside of YouTube, and then get married.
Did she quit school? Or did she finish?

I'm not shocked they're engaged fast - I assume they are both from religious homes that put value on marriage. I'm just shocked they're waiting until 2019. If she's still in school, maybe this is why?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:You wanna see Missy's head explode? Watch Cassie actually fall in love, get married and have a baby girl. Even just Cassie planning a wedding would be interesting. Missy wouldn't be the only married kid anymore, and especially once she starts having children, it's going to change the dynamic. Cassie has been pulling away some-- she used to be at their beck and call, but she's definitely not anymore. I have never understood why Missy and her little family were the center of the Hollister universe. I get having the only grandchildren is a big deal, but my kids are the only grandchildren on my ex- husband's side, and his parents don't follow us around.
Anyway, good for Cassie.

I was thinking the exact same thing!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Their relationship is seeming to progress fast, but I like Cassie and Carlos is adorable, so it's cool. I thought the video was gonna be clickbait, but I was pleasantly surprised...that explains why they were talking so long term through the video!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote:I had hopes for her that she would finish school, get a real job outside of YouTube, and then get married.
I think she's still in school? She can be married and be in school. That's already a step above Missy.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She hasn’t quit school? And as much as I disagree with YouTube being a career I do think she’s making more money on YouTube then she would with a part time job while she’s in school.
He’s 30. I can see why they wouldn’t want to wait forever. And children are obviously part of their plan, maybe she plans on being a stay at home mom.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If she's making good money on YouTube, financial aid isn't a consideration.

I think it's fast, but the long engagement should give them time to work on any issues.
He has a kid, right? Maybe that has something to do with it too. If the mom is making things difficult, being engaged looks better than just living together. And while I doubt they're engaged just to have sex, I agree that Jim and Suzanne probably will snark about it less now to they're engaged.
I like Cassie. I hope everything works out well for her. And I will love watching Missy get pissy (yeah, I went there) as the attention shifts to Cassie and her wedding. She may get pregnant just to get them to pay attention to her again!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just hope Cassie gets pregnant in a couple to a few years and it's a girl. Though apparently they want a boy first? idk why. I feel like they'll only have daughters though (not even wishful thinking to spite Missy, they just seem like a couple who would end up with all girls).

Return to “Daily Bumps”