KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | KKandBabyJ | Part 12

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

She looks like such a bitch lol. Good vibes my ass
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Idkhihello »

mustlovegiraffes wrote:Are you kidding me?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... de8186.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Holy shit this is so embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

mustlovegiraffes wrote:Are you kidding me?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... de8186.jpg[/img]

"Chipped tooth omg so precious"

lmfao are you serious right now?! Image

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

marsala wrote:I'm watching their vlog published 11/10 and my God Keren is such a BITCH. I have to say though, IMO her eyelashes look better now that it's been a few days. It just looks like she has super intense mascara on. I mean, I wouldn't do it but I do think they looked more ridiculous when they were first done. But STFU Keren with your "Khoa doesn't listen or do anything" BS. Just shut up. It's rude and probably not true, but even if it were true we don't need that on vlogs. Don't air your dirty laundry in public because if Khoa were saying this about you, if it were the other way around, you'd flip the fuck out that it's on camera then you'd play the victim and cry. We've seen it before, you don't fool us lol.
what I don't get is that khoa is the one who edits the vlogs so why doesn't he edit her rants about him out or even their fights? It's almost like he's okay with what she's saying. I don't understand why he would let himself be looked at in a bad light considering he cares so much about what others think about him.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

spilledtea wrote:

"Chipped tooth omg so precious"

lmfao are you serious right now?! Image

I kinda took the picture as a joke. Like they took all the bad things and put it in there lol

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
marsala wrote:I'm watching their vlog published 11/10 and my God Keren is such a BITCH. I have to say though, IMO her eyelashes look better now that it's been a few days. It just looks like she has super intense mascara on. I mean, I wouldn't do it but I do think they looked more ridiculous when they were first done. But STFU Keren with your "Khoa doesn't listen or do anything" BS. Just shut up. It's rude and probably not true, but even if it were true we don't need that on vlogs. Don't air your dirty laundry in public because if Khoa were saying this about you, if it were the other way around, you'd flip the fuck out that it's on camera then you'd play the victim and cry. We've seen it before, you don't fool us lol.
what I don't get is that khoa is the one who edits the vlogs so why doesn't he edit her rants about him out or even their fights? It's almost like he's okay with what she's saying. I don't understand why he would let himself be looked at in a bad light considering he cares so much about what others think about him.

she would probably be pissed if he didn’t edit the rants in...

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

is it normal how Jackson forms sentences? Like when Keren or Khoa have him repeat what they say. When he repeats words or phrases, he always says them in the exact same tone every single time, regardless of the sentence that they tell him to say. It seems like he's piecing together the words separately rather than understanding that he is making a sentence. For example when they have him say thank you, he will always say "thank YOUUUUU", and if they ask him to say no thank you it sounds more like "no ..... thank YOUUU". I don't have kids so I'm just curious if this is typical or why he does this.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Idk if it's just me, but I roll my eyes every time Keren calls Landon NayNay. It's SO annoying to me.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Did Keren even wash her face today? Looked awful in Target...
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Ilovecats wrote:Idk if it's just me, but I roll my eyes every time Keren calls Landon NayNay. It's SO annoying to me.

It annoys me because Jackson literally called Landon “nay nay” ONCE, and Keren decided it was cute and forced it to stick. Image

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Idkhihello wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:Idk if it's just me, but I roll my eyes every time Keren calls Landon NayNay. It's SO annoying to me.

It annoys me because Jackson literally called Landon “nay nay” ONCE, and Keren decided it was cute and forced it to stick. Image

Yes! She could just teach him how to say Landon correctly

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also I like how in todays vlog, Khoa was eating leftovers from Blue Apron. But in yesterday's vlog, she said she liked it because there weren't any leftovers.

kswimss8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kswimss8 »

Ok just me or does it drive everyone else crazy too that Jackson drinks out of a bottle????

kswimss8
Amateur
Amateur

Also, If y'all have heard about the okbaby drama with Insta live where they were arguing and kyra was crying, well the next day kkandbabyj's vlog was titled "he made her cry again" I feel like they used their situation to clickbait their video

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

kswimss8 wrote:Also, If y'all have heard about the okbaby drama with Insta live where they were arguing and kyra was crying, well the next day kkandbabyj's vlog was titled "he made her cry again" I feel like they used their situation to clickbait their videoImage

Oh yeah. We had this discussion ImageImage

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

katvoncheetos wrote:

Holllllyyyy shiiit. I've known Jacksons teeth were pretty bad but this picture takes it to a whole new level. HOW as HIS MOTHER do you not snatch that paci and any others around the house and toss them?!! That is just appalling. Im so sad for him and for future Landon's teeth.

RIGHT?! also his tooth isnt even chipped. That is textbook paci teeth

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Lillouiepooie wrote:

I seriously think he’s just really fake

kswimss8
Amateur
Amateur

Ilovecats wrote:
kswimss8 wrote:Also, If y'all have heard about the okbaby drama with Insta live where they were arguing and kyra was crying, well the next day kkandbabyj's vlog was titled "he made her cry again" I feel like they used their situation to clickbait their videoImage

Oh yeah. We had this discussion ImageImage

sorry I'm new here Image

kswimss8
Amateur
Amateur

Ilovecats wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:

Yes! She could just teach him how to say Landon correctly

yes! I literally heard Jackson perfectly say "issues" in a vlog so I know he could say Landon Image

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

I understand that Keren wants to buy furniture for her home and decorate the rooms. I get that, I'm a homeowner too and spent a lot of money on nice pieces of furniture that will last. When I was renting an apartment it was filled with nothing but IKEA pieces because it was cheap and lasted a few years. I just don't understand why you would buy cheap chairs and tables that you have to put together yourself when you have more than enough to buy nice stuff. It's like investing in a home, you invest in good quality furniture that will last.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”