E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And people think you're spreading rumors by saying words are blocked?
Just so you know, most vloggers hate us, so mentioning this site is a sure way to get your comment deleted. Plus, then minions come here and defend them, which is a pain.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Valeria28
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J:

Unread post by Valeria28 »

Oh the minions really register here just to defend them? I didn't mean to bring trouble to this forum.
I can edit the comment and delete the name of the forum but the comment might disappear because they have now blocked the way how I wrote the word bad, blocked and attituded.

I thought we live in a world where you are allowed to have your own opinion and speak your mind. Of course what you are going to say shouldn't be rude.

However the word fake ist blocked as well.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Valeria28 wrote:Oh the minions really register here just to defend them? I didn't mean to bring trouble to this forum.
I can edit the comment and delete the name of the forum but the comment might disappear because they have now blocked the way how I wrote the word bad, blocked and attituded.

I thought we live in a world where you are allowed to have your own opinion and speak your mind. Of course what you are going to say shouldn't be rude.

However the word fake ist blocked as well.
It's pretty nuts the way people defend them. We don't get that many minions here, but they do show up occasionally and tell us how terrible we are, and how we need to get lives and stop being so jealous of wonderful people like whichever vlogger they're defending. If you say anything remotely negative about a vlogger in the vlog comments, you generally get crucified. You saw that-- "spreading rumors". Please. It's a fact. They block certain words. You must have made them very busy today!

Welcome to the dark side, in any case.

Valeria28
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:
Valeria28 wrote:]It's pretty nuts the way people defend them. We don't get that many minions here, but they do show up occasionally and tell us how terrible we are, and how we need to get lives and stop being so jealous of wonderful people like whichever vlogger they're defending. If you say anything remotely negative about a vlogger in the vlog comments, you generally get crucified. You saw that-- "spreading rumors". Please. It's a fact. They block certain words. You must have made them very busy today!

Welcome to the dark side, in any case.

Well during my 5 years of following YouTubers I probably commented not more than 5 times. Today I gave my best. Haha. It Definitely won't happen again because it's such a waste of my time.

However! I am glad that you guys see what I see as well.
Valeria28
Amateur
Amateur

Oh and can we just take a moment and let this sink in:

They are now blocking words with a blank character, dots e.g. between a letter: b a d , ly...ing and so on.

I am not sure if its appropriate to laugh about this but I am sitting here thinking that I can´t take Ellie and Jared serious/seriously (?) anymore. They seem really weird and insecure. Hope they will find their way.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Honestly, I don't give a crap what words/word variations they block. It's their channel. I'm not a fan of them in the slightest but I can understand not wanting to read continual comments about everything people think I'm doing wrong with my life. Plus it would just start a big blow out in the comment section of EVERY video if they allowed all the "negative".

I think they're awful people, especially Ellie, but I don't need to comment that on their videos, that's what I come here for ;).
Valeria28
Amateur
Amateur

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Honestly, I don't give a crap what words/word variations they block. It's their channel. I'm not a fan of them in the slightest but I can understand not wanting to read continual comments about everything people think I'm doing wrong with my life. Plus it would just start a big blow out in the comment section of EVERY video if they allowed all the "negative".

I think they're awful people, especially Ellie, but I don't need to comment that on their videos, that's what I come here for ;).
I am not sure but I think they wouldn't get bad comments on every video. I kinda have a different opinion about this "blocking and its their channel" thing. I see it from a different perspective because I work in an agency that is an advisor for a bunch of companies and also private persons.The biggest advice we give is: you make it worse and will destroy your reputation if you are going to ignore EVERYTHING that your customers or followers say. You have to face it and react in order to make it not a bigger issue. I am not saying that they need to react to mean and really rude comments like: Ellie you are such a brat or Jared are you gay .... but they should react to comments from curious Viewers...If E+J would be more honest and react to some issues, like Calvin not acting the "normal" way or why they are not allowing to have open conversations in the comment section or telling their minions to be fair and let other people have a different opinion it would make everything so much easier for them... also emotionally. I experience that everyday and we have so many clients that didn't contact us earlier where we have to fix their reputation ...and usually thats a really expensive way...

I am sorry, its difficult to express my thoughts in another language but I hope it makes some sense.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

Wa

Valeria28
Amateur
Amateur

justkidding wrote:Wa

Is that a coincidence that you both posted just a letter or am I not getting something? :?
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

Valeria28 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
What words were blocked?

Attitude
Bad
Blocked
That's so stupid. Those words aren't always used in a negative way. SMH. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Valeria28 wrote:
justkidding wrote:Wa

Is that a coincidence that you both posted just a letter or am I not getting something? :?
My "M" post was an accidental posting! Kind of like butt dialing, so sorry!Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Drinking game. Drink every time Jared or Ellie say "It's so funny" in this last China vlog.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Valeria28 wrote:Oh and can we just take a moment and let this sink in:

They are now blocking words with a blank character, dots e.g. between a letter: b a d , ly...ing and so on.

I am not sure if its appropriate to laugh about this but I am sitting here thinking that I can´t take Ellie and Jared serious/seriously (?) anymore. They seem really weird and insecure. Hope they will find their way.
That's interesting. Why would they block those I wonder? Especially the words with dots in the middle.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 873a77.jpg[/img]

What a douche! This whole post was just an excuse to brag about having both an iPhone X and a Pixel 2 XL Image

What a loser. He's just as bad as Bryan now!
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

I think they do this so they can write off the purchases on their taxes for business use. I mean, they are both douches. But as I'm learning about filing taxes with a small business this year it's been so eye opening. Like all the things that they show in a "haul"... Tax write off. Buying a car and vlogging it. Tax write off. Lunch or dinner out. That's why they're so showy about spending money.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

KaterTot wrote:Drinking game. Drink every time Jared or Ellie say "It's so funny" in this last China vlog.

Lol I noticed how much Ellie was saying “that’s so funny” “fun” and “KAY”. I noticed she uses these phrases more when she’s uncomfortable in social settings.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Kaylor1 wrote:
Pency wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:I'm kinda surprised no one mentioned the kissing sit down video more. I thought it was strange that Ellie is friends with Jareds ex girl friend that he dated for 2-3 years. Also that his whole family likes her and that she's moving back to Utah and Ellie's excited about it... Is anyone else here friends with their S.O ex?? I get being civil if kids were involved or something, but I guess I was surprised by that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am friends with my husband's ex. They dated in high school so it's really not a big deal to us at all, and she and her husband are close friends of ours. I think being friends with your husband's high school girlfriend is less weird than the normal Utah/Mormon thing of literally everybody getting married to their high school sweetheart because they need to be married immediately upon turning 18.
Marriage is the goal when Dating for Mormons. Even in highschool so yeah its weird that Ellie is so close to this ex also know his family loves her too.
Personal my daughter's middle name is after my husband's ex. They didn't date long but stayed good friends until she suddenly passed of a brain aneurism. Some people think that's weird of me to allow my daughter to carry her name but from what I have been told she was good person and helped shape my husband to be the husband and father he is today. We all have a past and if you can't see where and why some is today because of what happened then than I don't think you can fully appreciate that person.
Although I think for Ellie she might like this girl so much Vesta she sees herself as the prize Jared was so lucky to get. This other woman in her eyes is probably way lower on the totem pole.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I haven't read here in a few days, and was scrolling through, seen this post and it was a blessing in disguise for me.
So many of the moms/women here have amazing insight and wisdom. Just needed to say that :)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"I will go home a better person"? I thought she was perfect! Personally, I will believe it when I see it. The person who didn't see an issue with telling everyone that she gets mad when her husband is kind to others, or calling a bunch of infertile women on Mother's Day to tell them she is pregnant before the stick is even dry, isn't going to change easily. Especially when the picture posted with this comment is one of her shopping. And I really wonder how many actual Chinese people she got to talk with.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 502d2f.jpg[/img]

LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Did anyone watch Bonnie's vlog today? Around 8:25 when they are out to dinner both Ellie and Jared are wearing baseball hats to dinner the entire time.I would think this was rude/trashy in the US but isn't that even more of a faux pas overseas?? They come off as so uncultured.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”