E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J:

Unread post by Pency »

Maybe this is evil of me, but I get a good chuckle out of the fact that they constantly have to add words to their block list. My gosh how exhausting.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I have to say I was looking forward to the China Travel Vlogs but they are boring and they don't really show any travel. BORING.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

They are confusing too IMO, and unprofessional, just a loose collection of some unrelated clips, I don't understand anything from what I'm seeing, it's not an introduction or getting to know of China, they don't explain anything, the context is unclear, everything is (kept) vague (on purpose), also due to dumbness and laziness and arrogance, to not take any effort in producing at least some basic quality vlog. In short...it's rubbish. Totally worthless. And a waste of time :roll:

What a self-centered who the hell do they think people. And Ellie is looking extremely unhealthy, just to repeat what others have said before.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Gah it irritates me so much how Jared corrects Ellie on every little thing and tries to explain what she's saying.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by GymChick »

Jared obviously has looked up to Casey neistat, he went through a phase where he was really trying to make “artistic” story telling vlogs....what happened to his passion with creating entertaining content? Caseys best vlogs are when he is travelling, this could have been Jared’s chance to get that creative edge back. Do they think they are popular enough they don’t have to “try” anymore and just point and shoot whatever with no thought into it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Valeria28 wrote:Omg they are so ridiculous. I was able to add my comments with space between the letters and when I wanted to respond to another girl my comment wasn't posted even tho I wrote the words with the space between each letter. So ellie and Jared or grandpa blocked these versions as well: b a d, att itu de, b lo ck ed and so on

Take a look and see if you find my last comment: bad

Check out the picture for screenshots ( I made these while logged in)
Sorry for the double post...

I'm not sure if they block these combinations, it can be YT as well that blocks weird, unrealistic strings of tokens. Also how do you know the terms 'attitude' etc were blocked, because it was my understanding we are left in the dark when being blocked and are the only ones to be able to read our comment, so it seems it is published but no one else can read it.

See here my test lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lovingthisforum wrote:
Valeria28 wrote:Omg they are so ridiculous. I was able to add my comments with space between the letters and when I wanted to respond to another girl my comment wasn't posted even tho I wrote the words with the space between each letter. So ellie and Jared or grandpa blocked these versions as well: b a d, att itu de, b lo ck ed and so on

Take a look and see if you find my last comment: bad

Check out the picture for screenshots ( I made these while logged in)
Sorry for the double post...

I'm not sure if they block these combinations, it can be YT as well that blocks weird, unrealistic strings of tokens. Also how do you know the terms 'attitude' etc were blocked, because it was my understanding we are left in the dark when being blocked and are the only ones to be able to read our comment, so it seems it is published but no one else can read it.

See here my test lol:
You can still see it, but others can't. I just checked and it isn't there.

If you log out you can see whether your comment was posted or not. That's how many of us figured out what was blocked before.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

China Changed Me is the new Cambodia Changed Me...
Hating_JustTheTruth
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hating_JustTheTruth »

First time poster - long timer lurker!

I ALMOST commented on their video to say just how boring & confusing their China vlogs have been... I have never watched a travel vlog as boring as theirs. And what was with them saying what a small world it is when literally they met a Mormon at the Mormon church...
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

I just watched Joel's 50 things video. "If Bonnie doesn't wait for me, Julie and Ellie are good candidates too." LMAO. Can you even imagine Joel and Ellie? Hahahahah. Joel is a thoughtful and good-hearted guy, and brings out the better side of Bonnie, but Ellie doesn't have a better side. I am really curious how Ellie would have turned out if, instead of marrying Jared, she had married a more conservative/authoritative man who told her to kick dirt when she was being ridiculous instead of fawning over and spoiling her.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

RecklessDisregard wrote:I just watched Joel's 50 things video. "If Bonnie doesn't wait for me, Julie and Ellie are good candidates too." LMAO. Can you even imagine Joel and Ellie? Hahahahah. Joel is a thoughtful and good-hearted guy, and brings out the better side of Bonnie, but Ellie doesn't have a better side. I am really curious how Ellie would have turned out if, instead of marrying Jared, she had married a more conservative/authoritative man who told her to kick dirt when she was being ridiculous instead of fawning over and spoiling her.
They said before that he and Bonnie had a lot of problems early on and almost got a divorce. I don't think he would have wver actually married Ellie, but if he did I think he would have got out FAST.

Regarding all the comments about their vlogs being confusing... they have been like this since Calvin was born. This was one of the main reasons I started to turn on them. It felt like they were being misleading and confusing by design, and that E&J were no longer respecting their audience.

Totally think they were there about the cookbook. The textiles they were looking at were for suits for the men.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

lovingthisforum wrote:They are confusing too IMO, and unprofessional, just a loose collection of some unrelated clips, I don't understand anything from what I'm seeing, it's not an introduction or getting to know of China, they don't explain anything, the context is unclear, everything is (kept) vague (on purpose), also due to dumbness and laziness and arrogance, to not take any effort in producing at least some basic quality vlog. In short...it's rubbish. Totally worthless. And a waste of time :roll:

What a self-centered who the hell do they think people. And Ellie is looking extremely unhealthy, just to repeat what others have said before.
While a little bit disappointing, I do think that Bonnie and Joel's vlog today was MUCH better. I felt they were getting so much out of the cultural experience, and that the viewers were learning more about everyday life in China, too.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

natalka81 wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:They are confusing too IMO, and unprofessional, just a loose collection of some unrelated clips, I don't understand anything from what I'm seeing, it's not an introduction or getting to know of China, they don't explain anything, the context is unclear, everything is (kept) vague (on purpose), also due to dumbness and laziness and arrogance, to not take any effort in producing at least some basic quality vlog. In short...it's rubbish. Totally worthless. And a waste of time :roll:

While a little bit disappointing, I do think that Bonnie and Joel's vlog today was MUCH better. I felt they were getting so much out of the cultural experience, and that the viewers were learning more about everyday life in China, too.
Bonnie's vlog was A LOT more engaging and you get more of a feel of what it was actually like for them in China. Also, they didn't click bait and say find out why we are in China. She just said that they were there for both business and pleasure but they are going to focus the vlog on the touristy parts. Bonnie comes off as ditzy, but she seems to "get it" IMO.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:China Changed Me is the new Cambodia Changed Me...
Don't get me started.

Roman Atwood went to see another Make a Wish kid today. He _drove_ to New Jersey to see him. That's what someone who knows what "blessed" means. So help me, if I see them say they're "blessed" in reference to this trip one more time, I am probably going to burst a vessel. They say blessed, but what they mean is "God is rewarding us because we're awesome"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Kylielou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kylielou »

I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to open a clothing boutique or something of that nature. Or investing together in a website of products they will push on their vlogs. Time will tell. Seems like its a matter of time though. I'm curious how that would go over when such a significant portion of their viewership are children.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Jared's anniversary post about Ellie on Instagram. BARF!!!
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Jared's anniversary post about Ellie on Instagram. BARF!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kylielou wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to open a clothing boutique or something of that nature. Or investing together in a website of products they will push on their vlogs. Time will tell. Seems like its a matter of time though. I'm curious how that would go over when such a significant portion of their viewership are children.
Same with the cookbook. Who is going to buy it?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

Mk1 wrote:Jared's anniversary post about Ellie on Instagram. BARF!!!
And she looks like she's about 40 in that picture. Not flattering AT ALL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Mk1 wrote:Jared's anniversary post about Ellie on Instagram. BARF!!!

Sorry - didn't mean for this to post twice!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”