DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by az2639 »

Anyone else think that one of the “special” things in the calendar will be announcing they are expecting?? I think she’s already pregnant and that’s their way of announcing it. The month the baby is due

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

cat9480 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:they get a "surprise upgrade" every damn time they travel. I wish that shit happened to me.. lol
Do you have 3 million fans? Were you the only known 3rd grader to sing in the 4th grade choir? Are you “nominated” for a Grammy? Was your album next to Adele and Beyoncé on iTunes charts for 3 hours?

Come on, Playsinrain, lower your expectations here ImageImageImage

I have no idea what i was even thinking... i didn't even get a solo with the choir until my senior year... :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:they get a "surprise upgrade" every damn time they travel. I wish that shit happened to me.. lol
I'm pretty sure us normal people without disposable millions to bribe (or flat out pay) with would get, "Sorry, we're overbooked. We can offer you a dusty, haunted closet."
This made me LOL pretty damn hard.
OT but this made me think about when my BFF had her first baby. They were totally full up in L&D that night and stuck her in a room barely big enough for her bed. She gave birth in the closet that they used to deliver TB infected mothers babies in... She said trying to watch everyone navigate that tiny room with no windows while she was in labor gave her more anxiety that the actual birth!
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

az2639 wrote:Anyone else think that one of the “special” things in the calendar will be announcing they are expecting?? I think she’s already pregnant and that’s their way of announcing it. The month the baby is due

Yes, I️ was thinking the exact same thing! The pink powder shot looks so much like a gender reveal! The background of the photo is all sorts of different colors, but they chose to do a pink powder? It’s not like it’s their favorite color or something. I’m convinced that shot is to represent the new baby’s birth month, since Little Printheth Mithy Jr. will _have to be_ represented somehow in the calendar.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 547d0a.jpg[/img]

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:grand not hand lol... but yeah it happens, if you book online depending on what site you use they tend to overbook or they book a room that was never available (it’s happened to me) so you’re kinda forced to get either a lesser or higher priced room, I feel like that’s what happened to Bryan, so yeah it’s an upgrade but he still had to pay for it lol. It’s not like he got it for free, don’t care who you are most hotels aren’t giving you a free room especially if they know you’re “famous” if anything they’d try suckin more money out of you. And celebs usually ask for the highest priced rooms because they like to show off their money. Idk Bryan’s just weird....
You are forgetting that this is the guy we caught red handed saying his VRBO or airBNB (or whatever it was) was a "surprise upgrade" as well. I'm not doubting that hotels do sometimes do these things, but first off it happens just about every time they travel and secondly we found out that he paid for the last "upgrade" he was comped in Vegas. Bryan 100% rented a $1000+/- a night rental for he and Missy. he just always claims he has no idea why they are in some huge as OTT room every time bc people give them shit about being wasteful. when they say it was an upgrade then they "didn't pay for it"... It's all about giving the minions ammo to shoot down the people calling them money wasting idiots.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wouldnt have the balls to announce a pregnancy that way. With Missy's losses i don't think she should either. If this theory is legit, what if something happens and she loses the baby. Then they have hundreds of calendars announcing the birth month of a baby that wont be here. Plus, where are the YT views for a pregnancy announcement if they announce in a calendar? They aren't about to let that revenue slip away...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
queentee20 wrote:grand not hand lol... but yeah it happens, if you book online depending on what site you use they tend to overbook or they book a room that was never available (it’s happened to me) so you’re kinda forced to get either a lesser or higher priced room, I feel like that’s what happened to Bryan, so yeah it’s an upgrade but he still had to pay for it lol. It’s not like he got it for free, don’t care who you are most hotels aren’t giving you a free room especially if they know you’re “famous” if anything they’d try suckin more money out of you. And celebs usually ask for the highest priced rooms because they like to show off their money. Idk Bryan’s just weird....
You are forgetting that this is the guy we caught red handed saying his VRBO or airBNB (or whatever it was) was a "surprise upgrade" as well. I'm not doubting that hotels do sometimes do these things, but first off it happens just about every time they travel and secondly we found out that he paid for the last "upgrade" he was comped in Vegas. Bryan 100% rented a $1000+/- a night rental for he and Missy. he just always claims he has no idea why they are in some huge as OTT room every time bc people give them shit about being wasteful. when they say it was an upgrade then they "didn't pay for it"... It's all about giving the minions ammo to shoot down the people calling them money wasting idiots.
At first he definitely was trying to make it seem like he got the upgrade because he was sooo YT famous lmao. Then he quietly says they upgraded him because their room was booked. At least he was honest about that! But yeah, he had to pay for the upgrade. I believe last time he upgraded his room 100% to front and then lied but this time I think the hotel actual did mess up and instead of finding a different hotel Bryan just took the upgrade to show off again...
I haven't watched (today or all weekend actually) so I am basing this on past vlogs not this one.. lol so i'm sure you are right in this case.
Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

sammibro wrote:
az2639 wrote:Anyone else think that one of the “special” things in the calendar will be announcing they are expecting?? I think she’s already pregnant and that’s their way of announcing it. The month the baby is due

Yes, I️ was thinking the exact same thing! The pink powder shot looks so much like a gender reveal! The background of the photo is all sorts of different colors, but they chose to do a pink powder? It’s not like it’s their favorite color or something. I’m convinced that shot is to represent the new baby’s birth month, since Little Printheth Mithy Jr. will _have to be_ represented somehow in the calendar.

And there are also two blue explosions in the background, possibly for Ollie and Finn?
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I also dont think she'd announce a pregnancy that way. Could be anything like a Mothers Day scene or Valentines day...
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

cat9480 wrote:
Do you have 3 million fans? Were you the only known 3rd grader to sing in the 4th grade choir? Are you “nominated” for a Grammy? Was your album next to Adele and Beyoncé on iTunes charts for 3 hours?

Come on, Playsinrain, lower your expectations here ImageImageImage

Interesting to see how you mentioned Adele and Beyoncé as performers who Bryan shared the charts with when their channel description used to list “artists such as Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift” – definitely not trying to be shady towards you, but again, it’s interesting how Bryan seemingly name dropped singers who appeal to younger viewers/children as opposed to highly talented troupers

Anyone may listen to whatever music they enjoy, but really, there is no competition between Adele and Beyoncé vs. Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift~
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I love the way they brag with no resistance. It's probably because Bryan can't get in a hammock with Missy without breaking it. In all honesty though, NOBODY cares about thier 2 story hotel!

Man, I know we didn't see a lot, but Mimi and Papa are so much more fair with Ollie and Finn!

I wish Bryan or Missy would have dropped the camera, or one of their phones in the water. Then again, they'd just complain for a week, so nevermind.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

sammibro wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 547d0a.jpg[/img]

Fun theory, but I don’t think it’s possible Image If she were going to announce in the calendar, I can’t imagine she would feel confident about it unless she was a good 3 months along. Their shoot was around the middle of September, so that would put her a roughly 5 months now. Plus, if they were announcing gender, she would’ve had to be even farther along at the shoot than 3 months, making her quite pregnant by now. We’ve seen her belly pop out in her last two pregnancies - I just don’t think she’s hiding a 5+ month bump right now. We’d be able to tell! Calendars ship on 11/27 and they are pushing them as Xmas presents, so by then she could be almost ready to pop! (Well, not really, but by her standards she would be Image)

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Ollie Ollie Ollie!! Where tf is Finn?? He was so damn cute today, cheating with his tiny hands Image
They were both playing the game but they only put Ollie in the thumbnail. What's their obsession with this child?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 54eec2.jpg[/img]
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3a9d6c.jpg[/img]

If they ever had a girl, pretty sure this is what she’d look like lol

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Looks like they're donating again! I know they brag about it and stuff, but it truly makes me happy that they have a glimmer of reality every now and then for the less fortunate.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I'm glad that they donate, but I feel like they do it just to brag...it's definitely still nice that less fortunate people are going to have Thanksgiving meals, but B&M are gaining nothing of value out of it if they're doing it to look good. Looking good and being good are different.

I know, I know, we're never satisfied with these two. But I hope everyone understands me. It's nice of them, but that's it. Just nice. I'm glad they're doing it either way, because it's helping someone whether it's out of the goodness of their hearts or not.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:I'm glad that they donate, but I feel like they do it just to brag...it's definitely still nice that less fortunate people are going to have Thanksgiving meals, but B&M are gaining nothing of value out of it if they're doing it to look good. Looking good and being good are different.

I know, I know, we're never satisfied with these two. But I hope everyone understands me. It's nice of them, but that's it. Just nice. I'm glad they're doing it either way, because it's helping someone whether it's out of the goodness of their hearts or not.
Exactly. I know that it's kind of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't thing-- if they were quiet about it, we'd say, oh, they never donate. And when they do, and make sure they post about it on social media, we say "look at them bragging. They only do it to look good". But it's true, and it seems like they only donate at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and when they get called out for wasting a bunch of food for a stupid stunt. I guess it's the posed "cute" pictures, and "look at us! We're donating!" that bugs me. There are classy ways to donate and let others know, not to brag, but to inspire. That's the difference.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Missy's posted about 12 videos on her story in the past HOUR!!!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I'm glad that they donate, but I feel like they do it just to brag...it's definitely still nice that less fortunate people are going to have Thanksgiving meals, but B&M are gaining nothing of value out of it if they're doing it to look good. Looking good and being good are different.

Exactly. I know that it's kind of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't thing-- if they were quiet about it, we'd say, oh, they never donate. And when they do, and make sure they post about it on social media, we say "look at them bragging. They only do it to look good". But it's true, and it seems like they only donate at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and when they get called out for wasting a bunch of food for a stupid stunt. I guess it's the posed "cute" pictures, and "look at us! We're donating!" that bugs me. There are classy ways to donate and let others know, not to brag, but to inspire. That's the difference.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I guess I don’t call it bragging as much as damage control. Like they know packing a few Thanksgiving boxes will shut up the people who are criticizing their OTT Halloween party and enormous villa for two. I don’t know, I’m happy they do what they do and I hope some people can enjoy a nice holiday with those boxes, but I also don’t get the feeling that B&M are ever that sincere about their giving.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Can Missy be anymore snotty during the vlog? She didn't even care to say much and almost looked annoyed that BryLard was vlogging during their breakfast. It's like he has to keep trying so hard to prove that cares so much about her and she doesn't even say thank you or appreciate anything! How nice of Mimi and Papa to spend quality time with the boys instead of shoving them in the "play" room with frozen foods!

Return to “Daily Bumps”