Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by marshmellow »

How fucking immature is Drake ? lol As if a marriage isn't "forever and always ".. ? Just because he makes it official on fb does it mean he has changed to be a gentleman ? He is a god dang womanizer. Period. Oh a womanizer with a shit load of kids. How desperate must girls be let him play. :x Oh and how long before another Roque baby ? two weeks ?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Shawn2011 wrote:
nitm wrote:Ugh I hate Jesss' dirty ass house! that bitch needs to clean up! I wonder if she keeps her vag and ass clean or if it smells like fish down there.. Chris doesn't seem to complain though, she must give some bomb ass head to keep him around. Ugh I hate her.
Classy comment
Ok I for one never comment on how anybody's ass or vag smell like. That's fucking nasty but wondering why people are acting all surprised here ? It is always being talked about in Vanessa's thread ? lol
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Same shit, different baby daddy. All in the span of less than five years.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 7cdda0.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 0aa4a6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by luci417 »

The best part is how Chris looks like an uglier version of Drake here :D .
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

DoodleBop wrote:Drake is so gross what do young women see in him? Even if I didn't know anything about him he looks like an idiot.
I wondered especially how any mother could date him after abandoning his kids. But he seems the type to say his exes are 'crazy' and I guess if you looked Jess up you'd probably be like 'yeah that checks out'. And dads, especially single dads, don't have to do shit to be considered ok parents so all he has to do is be cordial with Natalie and see Airabella like once a week and I guess to a dumb woman with low standards that's enough.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

LilaLavender wrote:I feel lazy so I don't wanna google it so could anyone tell me how hair growth generally works on babies? No babies have been born in my surroundings since I was 10 years old so I have no clue what "normal" hair growth looks like. Is it common for a baby like Ed to not grow anything for 12+ month?
My (female) cousin was legit bald as an egg until she was 3 and a half years old. She’s now 24 and has a full head of hair no problems at all. I guess it’s just genetic? Her brothers both had full heads of hair by 12 months

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Hahhhahahaha omg. "always and forever"....... for 5 minutes, anyway. Bet Roque number 5 will be on the way by Easter.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

luci417 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Drake is so gross what do young women see in him? Even if I didn't know anything about him he looks like an idiot.
I wondered especially how any mother could date him after abandoning his kids. But he seems the type to say his exes are 'crazy' and I guess if you looked Jess up you'd probably be like 'yeah that checks out'. And dads, especially single dads, don't have to do shit to be considered ok parents so all he has to do is be cordial with Natalie and see Airabella like once a week and I guess to a dumb woman with low standards that's enough.
That's another thing I don't get. I don't have much respect for parents who aren't fully involved with their kids. Sure there are cases where it's an uphill battle with the co-parent; yet it seems Dads not being able to parent for some reason other than they're lazy fuckers happens as often in Modesto as "birth control failure".
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

What about Drake is a good idea to girls lmao, yes he's "good looking" (not to me but still) but when someone reveals they have 4 kids by 2 women and they left their 38 week pregnant wife and knocked up another girl within 2/3 months..... yikes. I'd run for the hills. Yet there are people who think that sounds great lmao.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Like one crazy ex... ok plausible.
Two crazy baby mommas.... start lookin at the common denominator.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Drake has always had Lilia's name on his arm. He hasn't removed it. I bet he regrets it now but too lazy to remove it
If I was him I'd leave it. Sure she is not his kid but he was with Jess for a bit and even as a step kid you grow found of them.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I think drake jones in on the emotionally damaged or weak women.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

freebeegal wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:I feel lazy so I don't wanna google it so could anyone tell me how hair growth generally works on babies? No babies have been born in my surroundings since I was 10 years old so I have no clue what "normal" hair growth looks like. Is it common for a baby like Ed to not grow anything for 12+ month?
My (female) cousin was legit bald as an egg until she was 3 and a half years old. She’s now 24 and has a full head of hair no problems at all. I guess it’s just genetic? Her brothers both had full heads of hair by 12 months

My sister’s first child was bald until she was two. Then she grey white blonde hair, so she still looked bald until 3. She now has gorgeous thick blonde hair that I’m jealous of. All her other kids had full heads of brown hair at birth and never lost any of it.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

The girls who fall for Drake are just as trashy as him and prob have three baby daddy’s and work at Hooters or whatever. He attracts what he is.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

shilohjulia wrote:The girls who fall for Drake are just as trashy as him and prob have three baby daddy’s and work at Hooters or whatever. He attracts what he is.

Nail on the head. He is trash. And furthermore, I honestly do not understand what these girls see in him. He is not good-looking. He looks like a regular 'ole fuck boy. And we can joke around saying he must be good in bed and stuff but in all seriousness, his past should turn any girl off from him. That speaks volumes about what kind of person he is. So gross.

He's just stupid. And it was stupid to get the GFs names tattooed on his body and even more stupid to get Lilia's name on his arm. He has absolutely NO connection to her now. She probably doesn't even remember him much at all.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Guys... do you really wonder what these girls see in drake...
I can give the benefit of the doubt to Jess and even to Natalie but from now on it must be very clear that he just likes to fuck without condoms and then disappear when the child grows up a little bit.
There are lot of trashy women out there whose only aim in life is to pop out babies. Drake make cute babies, they’re all 4 seriously so cute. Trashy women who want babies to fill in some void in their life want a good looking baby because they like the attention and only looks matter to them. For that drake is a good option, especially since he seems to never wear a condom. Just forget your pill already.
And on top of that he is no longer interested in the child once he splits with the mother. To us normal women that is the most heartbreaking thing but for some women (in Modesto in particular) it is what they want: they want a baby for themselves only, they don’t want the father to take them to court to get full or shared custody. They just want his genetics. Also drake is known for not paying child support because he works low paid jobs, so any girl with baby fever can get a child from him, who belongs only to the baby mamma AND hopefully get some benefits, free housing and food stamps. Who cares about education and jobs ?
Drake is like a dream come true for them.

I can guarantee you the more kids he will have and forget about the more women will want to date him and get pregnant by him.
Just wait and watch the roque fam grow big.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Lyanna wrote:Guys... do you really wonder what these girls see in drake...
I can give the benefit of the doubt to Jess and even to Natalie but from now on it must be very clear that he just likes to fuck without condoms and then disappear when the child grows up a little bit.
There are lot of trashy women out there whose only aim in life is to pop out babies. Drake make cute babies, they’re all 4 seriously so cute. Trashy women who want babies to fill in some void in their life want a good looking baby because they like the attention and only looks matter to them. For that drake is a good option, especially since he seems to never wear a condom. Just forget your pill already.
And on top of that he is no longer interested in the child once he splits with the mother. To us normal women that is the most heartbreaking thing but for some women (in Modesto in particular) it is what they want: they want a baby for themselves only, they don’t want the father to take them to court to get full or shared custody. They just want his genetics. Also drake is known for not paying child support because he works low paid jobs, so any girl with baby fever can get a child from him, who belongs only to the baby mamma AND hopefully get some benefits, free housing and food stamps. Who cares about education and jobs ?
Drake is like a dream come true for them.

I can guarantee you the more kids he will have and forget about the more women will want to date him and get pregnant by him.
Just wait and watch the roque fam grow big.
That all sounds horrific hah
liveyourlife22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by liveyourlife22 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 278fab.jpg[/img]

Looks like they went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner AGAIN

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

not looking forward to tomorrow at all

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 28cf7c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

So thought Jess was posting today? She said Monday and it's 10:05 my time and no video. Wonder what happened to that?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”