KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | KKandBabyJ | Part 12

doveminibites
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by doveminibites »

Cooking isn’t rocket science I don’t understand why she and Khoa (because he could cook too if he wanted) don’t just go take cooking class so they can learn. Some Publixes in Orlando do offer them I’ve seen it in the stores. I would rather die than eat those digusting sausages she got Landon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

So I’ve noticed all the moms on YouTube use baby food jars they buy from the store.. I feel like if she will take Apples or maybe sweet potatoes and just make a puree herself it will be better for Landon, and it’s not hard to make..
I mean that’s just my opinion, It’s not like she has better things to do, she has plenty of time..

Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

Out of curiosity, I looked up rules/laws for golf cart driving in Orland, FLA, and found this:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/ind ... 6.212.html

Khoa's already mentioned that his mom's security officer has already complained about him driving the cart in his mom's neighborhood. Frankly, I don't get the golf cart thing. They're popular around here in our area, too, but mostly for those who use the golf courses and/or seniors to get around. Of course, all rules/regulations regarding golf carts are adhered to around here, too.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 86df90.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 42e2f3.jpg[/img]

I’m dying

I've seen her cook Alfredo once, and that was because Wyatt and Khoa made chicken the day before. I've never seen her cook Vietnamese food.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
She hasnt made alfredo since their old house and all she did to make it was boil noodles and add sauce from a can. A child could do that much!

She has made Alfredo at the new house
She did a huge thing of it. Bought like 6 cans of sauce and a ton of noodles. Think it was a vlog after hurricane imra because Wyatt and Khoa grilled chicken the night before. If you find the he lit the grill on fire vlog it's right after that one.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

whatthename wrote:So I’ve noticed all the moms on YouTube use baby food jars they buy from the store.. I feel like if she will take Apples or maybe sweet potatoes and just make a puree herself it will be better for Landon, and it’s not hard to make..
I mean that’s just my opinion, It’s not like she has better things to do, she has plenty of time..

That's what baby food is tho. Beachnut is literally water and whatever food it is. A lot of my mom friends use it and swear by it.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
whatthename wrote:So I’ve noticed all the moms on YouTube use baby food jars they buy from the store.. I feel like if she will take Apples or maybe sweet potatoes and just make a puree herself it will be better for Landon, and it’s not hard to make..

That's what baby food is tho. Beachnut is literally water and whatever food it is. A lot of my mom friends use it and swear by it.

I thought that if you make it yourself it’s better without all the preservatives...but I don’t know I don’t like the ones we have in grocery stores and I feel like it’s better if I’ll do it myself..I don’t know the brand you mentioned and I don’t think we have it here

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

whatthename wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:

I thought that if you make it yourself it’s better without all the preservatives...but I don’t know I don’t like the ones we have in grocery stores and I feel like it’s better if I’ll do it myself..I don’t know the brand you mentioned and I don’t think we have it here

There are some with preservatives. But this brand swears by its organic all natural ingredients
http://www.beechnut.com/ages/organic/?g ... CoQAvD_BwE

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

doveminibites wrote:Cooking isn’t rocket science I don’t understand why she and Khoa (because he could cook too if he wanted) don’t just go take cooking class so they can learn. Some Publixes in Orlando do offer them I’ve seen it in the stores. I would rather die than eat those digusting sausages she got Landon.

The irony too is that Keren always reminds us that she worked long and hard in Khoa's Mum's restaurant. Well for sure not in the kitchen coz chic can't cook shit, plus she's never made a Vietnamese or Cajun dish in her own home. Seeing how lazy she is, I can't imagine her being on the restaurant's cleaning or serving teams either. Wonder what the dickens she was paid to do in the restaurant. Perhaps the truth is that there was a lot of good will from Khoa's mother, and possibly Keren hung around to hold onto Khoa. Chic has no skills to speak of to go for any job interview. Seeing how poorly she speaks and spells doesn't augur well for other jobs either. YT is really the only thing she's half good at, as being a mother ain't her forte either. Without Tay Tay, the kids would be worse off. So, why is she such a bitch, so narcissistic and so extravagant.. Throwing away money daily with her never ending purchases??
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
whatthename wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:That's what baby food is tho. Beachnut is literally water and whatever food it is. A lot of my mom friends use it and swear by it.

There are some with preservatives. But this brand swears by its organic all natural ingredients
http://www.beechnut.com/ages/organic/?g ... CoQAvD_BwE

I live in Israel and unfortunately you can’t find this brand here...but the fact that it’s all natural ingredients is great! Wish I could buy it here

katvoncheetos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katvoncheetos »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 6b02ab.png[/img]
Whyyyy does she keep saying this?! It's find it so annoying, and then she does it everyday. Ahh.

mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mustlovegiraffes »

katvoncheetos wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 6b02ab.png[/img]
Whyyyy does she keep saying this?! It's find it so annoying, and then she does it everyday. Ahh.

She definitely wants people to say that she looks beautiful without make up.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mustlovegiraffes wrote:

I mean, she looks better without makeup because she doesn't know how to do makeup Image

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Driving a golf cart with two babies is soo dangerous !

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Does it bug anyone else how khoa calls all kids just "kid"? It irritates me so much. Like in the new vlog, he said "we're going to feed the kid" (jackson). Or when Tanner was over, he referred to him as "kid".

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

So she was getting Jackson food while her 9 month old was alone in the tub. With water in it. Wow. Who knows how long he was there too! This is the same baby that has face planted 2 times in like a week in the water with them in there. My goodness

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 0a3865.jpg[/img]

Her doppelgänger for sure!

SammiJoee_93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SammiJoee_93 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
mustlovegiraffes wrote:

I mean, she looks better without makeup because she doesn't know how to do makeup Image

Hey at least her eyebrows are the right color Image

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
FreljordAshe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreljordAshe »

Chichi wrote:
doveminibites wrote:Cooking isn’t rocket science I don’t understand why she and Khoa (because he could cook too if he wanted) don’t just go take cooking class so they can learn. Some Publixes in Orlando do offer them I’ve seen it in the stores. I would rather die than eat those digusting sausages she got Landon.

The irony too is that Keren always reminds us that she worked long and hard in Khoa's Mum's restaurant. Well for sure not in the kitchen coz chic can't cook shit, plus she's never made a Vietnamese or Cajun dish in her own home. Seeing how lazy she is, I can't imagine her being on the restaurant's cleaning or serving teams either. Wonder what the dickens she was paid to do in the restaurant. Perhaps the truth is that there was a lot of good will from Khoa's mother, and possibly Keren hung around to hold onto Khoa. Chic has no skills to speak of to go for any job interview. Seeing how poorly she speaks and spells doesn't augur well for other jobs either. YT is really the only thing she's half good at, as being a mother ain't her forte either. Without Tay Tay, the kids would be worse off. So, why is she such a bitch, so narcissistic and so extravagant.. Throwing away money daily with her never ending purchases??
Actually, I'm Vietnamese and I saw that Keren made a Vietnamese dish recently. don't know what it's called, but essentially it's beef, garnished with tomato and lettuce. The moment I saw it, I was actually really impressed (and it's the only reason I remember) because it actually looked Vietnamese, like it looks identical to something my dad cooks. She actually mentioned that it was a Vietnamese dish a little bit later. I don't know what video it was, but I think Andy (correct me if I'm wrong!) taught her how to make it. It's quite easy, but she has made a Vietnamese dish.
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

FreljordAshe wrote:
Chichi wrote:

Actually, I'm Vietnamese and I saw that Keren made a Vietnamese dish recently. don't know what it's called, but essentially it's beef, garnished with tomato and lettuce. The moment I saw it, I was actually really impressed (and it's the only reason I remember) because it actually looked Vietnamese, like it looks identical to something my dad cooks. She actually mentioned that it was a Vietnamese dish a little bit later. I don't know what video it was, but I think Andy (correct me if I'm wrong!) taught her how to make it. It's quite easy, but she has made a Vietnamese dish.
Is it the one she drowned in 3 bottles of oyster sauce?

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

So here I am innocently watching tv, minding my own business, and all of a sudden I see Keren's annoying face on my tv - in a commercial. Lol has anyone mentioned this yet? Fast forward 28 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCTp9EW4tyE

Return to “KKandBabyJ”