FreljordAshe
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by FreljordAshe »

doveminibites wrote:
Is it the one she drowned in 3 bottles of oyster sauce?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't recall the video or what she put in it. You'll have to send me the video if you remember. My dad doesn't use oyster sauce but there's are a lot of variations in Vietnamese cooking. However, the dish IS very sauce heavy. It's meant to be because it's eaten with rice. If you google "Bo luc lac", you'll find it. The photos are pretty dry on Google, but trust me, it's meant to be in sauce! My dad doesn't make it without it.
katvoncheetos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katvoncheetos »

FreljordAshe wrote:
Chichi wrote:
doveminibites wrote:Cooking isn’t rocket science I don’t understand why she and Khoa (because he could cook too if he wanted) don’t just go take cooking class so they can learn. Some Publixes in Orlando do offer them I’ve seen it in the stores. I would rather die than eat those digusting sausages she got Landon.

The irony too is that Keren always reminds us that she worked long and hard in Khoa's Mum's restaurant. Well for sure not in the kitchen coz chic can't cook shit, plus she's never made a Vietnamese or Cajun dish in her own home. Seeing how lazy she is, I can't imagine her being on the restaurant's cleaning or serving teams either. Wonder what the dickens she was paid to do in the restaurant. Perhaps the truth is that there was a lot of good will from Khoa's mother, and possibly Keren hung around to hold onto Khoa. Chic has no skills to speak of to go for any job interview. Seeing how poorly she speaks and spells doesn't augur well for other jobs either. YT is really the only thing she's half good at, as being a mother ain't her forte either. Without Tay Tay, the kids would be worse off. So, why is she such a bitch, so narcissistic and so extravagant.. Throwing away money daily with her never ending purchases??
Actually, I'm Vietnamese and I saw that Keren made a Vietnamese dish recently. don't know what it's called, but essentially it's beef, garnished with tomato and lettuce. The moment I saw it, I was actually really impressed (and it's the only reason I remember) because it actually looked Vietnamese, like it looks identical to something my dad cooks. She actually mentioned that it was a Vietnamese dish a little bit later. I don't know what video it was, but I think Andy (correct me if I'm wrong!) taught her how to make it. It's quite easy, but she has made a Vietnamese dish.
I remember this blog. Jackie, khoa's sister taught her to make it but I think essentially all it was was skirt steak and like oyster sauce and then lettuce and tomato. She has the money and the time. I wish she would Pinterest recipes and actually cook for her family.

FreljordAshe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreljordAshe »

katvoncheetos wrote: I remember this blog. Jackie, khoa's sister taught her to make it but I think essentially all it was was skirt steak and like oyster sauce and then lettuce and tomato. She has the money and the time. I wish she would Pinterest recipes and actually cook for her family.

Ah, my mistake. Thanks for letting me know. I completely agree though. It makes me wonder what they ate before they had all this money to blow off. Surely they weren't spending $15 on Starbucks everyday when she was pregnant with Jackson and was just fired. It makes me sad because Keren's always going on about how she's a chef and all this (cough... blue apron cough...) but she doesn't take the time to cook. Why do they even buy groceries? Most of it goes to waste. I mean even in that one video "baking with Jackson" she couldn't even take the time make cookies from scratch.
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

She made a Vietnamese meal at the new house and the old place. She used to make steak a lot also. The alfredo she makes is the quick and easy version but hey, its a meal.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

so in her “emotional video about my friends” she basically shames bianca for not being involved more with landon “like taylor is” because bianca is “doing this travel nursing thing.”

she then goes on to joke about how she sounds so entitled and that she wants “everyone to drop everything for” her. like ya, i️m glad she has some self awareness I guess ?? but that’s doesn’t make i️t any less shitty for her to say. lol

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

dnbunny wrote:so in her “emotional video about my friends” she basically shames bianca for not being involved more with landon “like taylor is” because bianca is “doing this travel nursing thing.”

she then goes on to joke about how she sounds so entitled and that she wants “everyone to drop everything for” her. like ya, i️m glad she has some self awareness I guess ?? but that’s doesn’t make i️t any less shitty for her to say. lol

That's so f***** up considering at least Bianca is being somebody. Just because Karen wanted to have tons of kids and not work doesn't mean that her friend should have to be there for her. I haven't seen that video yet so I'm just going off of your comment but it sounds like she was really conceited. And to add Taylor is only ever there because she needs a babysitter it's not like she actually spends time with Taylor it's Taylor and the babies.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

Ew that godparent video was awful.. first of all she says a godparent can “Love your kids so much, as much as you or even more” wtf. Your child’s godparent should NOT love your child more than you... even though it’s quite possible Taylor does. It’s awful that she seems to even know it. Second of all, she talked about how Bianca spends all of her time with the kids when she is home. Why is she whining then? It sounds like Bianca still does a lot for the kids when she can but of course Keren isn’t happy with that because she can’t babysit them 24/7 like Taylor can

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

millercoop wrote:Ew that godparent video was awful.. first of all she says a godparent can “Love your kids so much, as much as you or even more” wtf. Your child’s godparent should NOT love your child more than you... even though it’s quite possible Taylor does. It’s awful that she seems to even know it. Second of all, she talked about how Bianca spends all of her time with the kids when she is home. Why is she whining then? It sounds like Bianca still does a lot for the kids when she can but of course Keren isn’t happy with that because she can’t babysit them 24/7 like Taylor can Image

I agree. that sounded ridiculous. I feel like it would've made more sense if she said "could love your kids as much as or even more than you" as in her friends love her kids more than they love her, but what she said didn't make any sense and sounded so bad.
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

I don’t get the godparents video. I thought godparents were a religious thing? Are the children baptized?

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Kenzie23 wrote:So here I am innocently watching tv, minding my own business, and all of a sudden I see Keren's annoying face on my tv - in a commercial. Lol has anyone mentioned this yet? Fast forward 28 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCTp9EW4tyE
Did they mention it in a vlog? I'm behind and skip a lot of they look boring.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

flightlessbird wrote:
Kenzie23 wrote:So here I am innocently watching tv, minding my own business, and all of a sudden I see Keren's annoying face on my tv - in a commercial. Lol has anyone mentioned this yet? Fast forward 28 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCTp9EW4tyE
Yeah, Keren did a few days ago I think

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Ilovecats wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
Oh yeah, she definitely mentioned it in a vlog a few days ago that she's on TV followed with a manic ''WE MADE IT! WE MADE IT!!'' Meaning they're now famous or some shit.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

queentee20 wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:I don’t get the godparents video. I thought godparents were a religious thing? Are the children baptized?

Godparents are usually the people whom you choose to raise your kids if anything were to happen to you, and yes usually they become your GODparents when you’re baptized. But I know some people call friends godparents and kind of just assign them that role without actually baptizing their kids. It’s kind of just a verbal thing between them... but yeah, so it’s possible the kids aren’t actually baptized since not everyone baptizies their kids yet their kids have godparents lol
That's the thing that's always bothered me with them.. where I'm from the children usually have the same godparents so you know... they go to the same place when something happens to you. I won't be that surprised if Keren just went with the title of hey you're a godparent and you're a godparent and next up she'll have to recruit a new bestie to be baby #3's godparent, but do they even have plans for if something were to happen to them? Yeah they're young and all that but they have kids so that had to be sorted out when Jackson was born, right?

Since they're not really thinking of their future finance wise I guess we already have our answer...
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

BlueDot wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:I don’t get the godparents video. I thought godparents were a religious thing? Are the children baptized?

Godparents are usually the people whom you choose to raise your kids if anything were to happen to you, and yes usually they become your GODparents when you’re baptized. But I know some people call friends godparents and kind of just assign them that role without actually baptizing their kids. It’s kind of just a verbal thing between them... but yeah, so it’s possible the kids aren’t actually baptized since not everyone baptizies their kids yet their kids have godparents lol
That's the thing that's always bothered me with them.. where I'm from the children usually have the same godparents so you know... they go to the same place when something happens to you. I won't be that surprised if Keren just went with the title of hey you're a godparent and you're a godparent and next up she'll have to recruit a new bestie to be baby #3's godparent, but do they even have plans for if something were to happen to them? Yeah they're young and all that but they have kids so that had to be sorted out when Jackson was born, right?

Since they're not really thinking of their future finance wise I guess we already have our answer...
If they don't have someone, I think kids usually go to the first of kin. Which I think would either be Nonnie or khoas mom

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

whatthename wrote:So I’ve noticed all the moms on YouTube use baby food jars they buy from the store.. I feel like if she will take Apples or maybe sweet potatoes and just make a puree herself it will be better for Landon, and it’s not hard to make..
I mean that’s just my opinion, It’s not like she has better things to do, she has plenty of time..

But Keren is a badass mom that loves all them GMOs, Pesticides, Arsenic, non Organic Foods and processed shit. The money they make my ass be at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's every week buying healthy groceries. They don't even realize how hard it is for some families to budget so they can feed the best for their children. She's another trailer park, greasy ass looking mom that will be feeding her kids poptarts for breakfast.

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

Ilovecats wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:

Oh my bad, I've only watched like 2 of their daily vlogs in the past few weeks. So I was totally surprised lol
Larauu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Larauu »

I'm from Europe so I don't know if it's the same in America.. But saying somebody is a godparent doesn't mean anything legally right? If it's not in your will they go to the nearest family member. Otherwise everybody can claim the parents once said they are the godparent.
BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

Larauu wrote:I'm from Europe so I don't know if it's the same in America.. But saying somebody is a godparent doesn't mean anything legally right? If it's not in your will they go to the nearest family member. Otherwise everybody can claim the parents once said they are the godparent.
Well technically a godparent is only a spiritual thing while a guardian is the legal one, but people use godparent for both (where I'm from at least). It's only legal if it's in your will I think

The part I love is that Keren kinda expects the godparent to do HER job. Taylor is always there taking care of the children and apparently she mentioned something about Bianca not always being there in her latest video (the reason why this conversation started)... But they don't seem religious so I don't know what else a godparent would mean to them.

To the person who mentioned that they will probably go to nonnie or Khoa's mom: that would be interesting since nonnie obviously prefers Jackson and Khoa's mom prefers Landon... for some reason I see Jackie as a big possibility for being the legal guardian.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

BlueDot wrote:
Larauu wrote:I'm from Europe so I don't know if it's the same in America.. But saying somebody is a godparent doesn't mean anything legally right? If it's not in your will they go to the nearest family member. Otherwise everybody can claim the parents once said they are the godparent.
Well technically a godparent is only a spiritual thing while a guardian is the legal one, but people use godparent for both (where I'm from at least). It's only legal if it's in your will I think

The part I love is that Keren kinda expects the godparent to do HER job. Taylor is always there taking care of the children and apparently she mentioned something about Bianca not always being there in her latest video (the reason why this conversation started)... But they don't seem religious so I don't know what else a godparent would mean to them.

To the person who mentioned that they will probably go to nonnie or Khoa's mom: that would be interesting since nonnie obviously prefers Jackson and Khoa's mom prefers Landon... for some reason I see Jackie as a big possibility for being the legal guardian.
That's really messed up that as grandma you'd have a favorite grand child..wooowww.

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 86df90.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 42e2f3.jpg[/img]

I’m dying

I've seen her cook Alfredo once, and that was because Wyatt and Khoa made chicken the day before. I've never seen her cook Vietnamese food.

She hasnt made alfredo since their old house and all she did to make it was boil noodles and add sauce from a can. A child could do that much!

Give her a little credit! It was a jar...not a can. Hahahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”