• Advertisement
    

DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby coolusername1236 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Missy's posted about 12 videos on her story in the past HOUR!!!
Snickerdoodles are the best
coolusername1236
Informer
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 1136 times

Advertisement

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby cat9480 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:02 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I'm glad that they donate, but I feel like they do it just to brag...it's definitely still nice that less fortunate people are going to have Thanksgiving meals, but B&M are gaining nothing of value out of it if they're doing it to look good. Looking good and being good are different.

I know, I know, we're never satisfied with these two. But I hope everyone understands me. It's nice of them, but that's it. Just nice. I'm glad they're doing it either way, because it's helping someone whether it's out of the goodness of their hearts or not.
Exactly. I know that it's kind of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't thing-- if they were quiet about it, we'd say, oh, they never donate. And when they do, and make sure they post about it on social media, we say "look at them bragging. They only do it to look good". But it's true, and it seems like they only donate at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and when they get called out for wasting a bunch of food for a stupid stunt. I guess it's the posed "cute" pictures, and "look at us! We're donating!" that bugs me. There are classy ways to donate and let others know, not to brag, but to inspire. That's the difference.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


Yeah, I guess I don’t call it bragging as much as damage control. Like they know packing a few Thanksgiving boxes will shut up the people who are criticizing their OTT Halloween party and enormous villa for two. I don’t know, I’m happy they do what they do and I hope some people can enjoy a nice holiday with those boxes, but I also don’t get the feeling that B&M are ever that sincere about their giving.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
Gossiper
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:41 pm
Has thanked: 2689 times
Been thanked: 7778 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby brownprincess93 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Can Missy be anymore snotty during the vlog? She didn't even care to say much and almost looked annoyed that BryLard was vlogging during their breakfast. It's like he has to keep trying so hard to prove that cares so much about her and she doesn't even say thank you or appreciate anything! How nice of Mimi and Papa to spend quality time with the boys instead of shoving them in the "play" room with frozen foods!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 am
Has thanked: 422 times
Been thanked: 7457 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:03 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:Can Missy be anymore snotty during the vlog? She didn't even care to say much and almost looked annoyed that BryLard was vlogging during their breakfast. It's like he has to keep trying so hard to prove that cares so much about her and she doesn't even say thank you or appreciate anything! How nice of Mimi and Papa to spend quality time with the boys instead of shoving them in the "play" room with frozen foods!


Maybe she was annoyed. If they're on this trip to ttc, even if they're not, maybe she just wanted to spend a morning/day without recording it? Today's vlog could have totally been just the kids playing the tiny hand game and I would have actually enjoyed it.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1647
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 4474 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby actuallydear » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Idkhihello wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171113/5022ab1c0b494b71c284d257923a9d6c.jpg[/img]

If they ever had a girl, pretty sure this is what she’d look like lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you find this kid? I legit thought she was Ollie! Are there any more pics of her when she’s older? I’m curious to see more of the resemblance!
shake it up.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 8402 times
Been thanked: 16651 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby cat9480 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:32 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171114/3031602ae3b213a00b5cf13094003f4f.jpg[/img]

One thing?!? Bryan could write a freaking book! I think it would be easier to name one thing he DOESN’T spend money on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
Gossiper
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:41 pm
Has thanked: 2689 times
Been thanked: 7778 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby queentee20 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:45 pm

I just realized something. Remeber Walmart was sponsoring them?! Missy had a post about being thankful or some BS....

Look at the pic closely and her way of writing.... I think Walmart is sponsoring this donation.

Just think about it really well. I’m horrible at explaining but her pic looks like it’s a continuation of their Walmart sponsorship posts :/
queentee20
Gossiper
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4430 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby spacekitty » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm

cat9480 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171114/3031602ae3b213a00b5cf13094003f4f.jpg[/img]

One thing?!? Bryan could write a freaking book! I think it would be easier to name one thing he DOESN’T spend money on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Anything for himself or to attempt to buy Missy’s love (throwback to the fake purse from Cambodia)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2018
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: NJ
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 2505 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby spacekitty » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:49 pm

queentee20 wrote:I just realized something. Remeber Walmart was sponsoring them?! Missy had a post about being thankful or some BS....

Look at the pic closely and her way of writing.... I think Walmart is sponsoring this donation.

Just think about it really well. I’m horrible at explaining but her pic looks like it’s a continuation of their Walmart sponsorship posts :/


Makes sense, if it was more realistic then shouldn’t the boxes be full of food? Hmm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2018
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: NJ
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 2505 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby queentee20 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:55 pm

spacekitty wrote:
queentee20 wrote:I just realized something. Remeber Walmart was sponsoring them?! Missy had a post about being thankful or some BS....

Look at the pic closely and her way of writing.... I think Walmart is sponsoring this donation.

Just think about it really well. I’m horrible at explaining but her pic looks like it’s a continuation of their Walmart sponsorship posts :/


Makes sense, if it was more realistic then shouldn’t the boxes be full of food? Hmm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


IMO no because the point of the picture was that they were filling the boxes, if the boxes were already full it would look odd... they needed to give the effect that they were in the process of filling them. I think Walmart is sponsoring this, like hey here’s a gift card, make some boxes to give away, and post it on Instagram so others will go out and do the same. And since people on her IG already saw that Walmart ad, they’ll be more inclined to go to Walmart.

Have they ever done this before? The thanksgiving boxes?
queentee20
Gossiper
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4430 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby spacekitty » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:01 pm

queentee20 wrote:


IMO no because the point of the picture was that they were filling the boxes, if the boxes were already full it would look odd... they needed to give the effect that they were in the process of filling them. I think Walmart is sponsoring this, like hey here’s a gift card, make some boxes to give away, and post it on Instagram so others will go out and do the same. And since people on her IG already saw that Walmart ad, they’ll be more inclined to go to Walmart.

Have they ever done this before? The thanksgiving boxes?[/quote]

I think that they should have at least filled one up enough to see what's inside, they all look like an empty box but "let's take a picture before we start".
I don't think they've done anything like this before though since I don't think B&M care much for Thanksgiving (which is fine, I hate Thanksgiving lol) but to me the reason it seems they don't care is because it isn't a holiday for flaunting what you have or pretending about an Elf on the Shelf for the little kid audience. There's no lead up to Thanksgiving, it's really the one day and then it's done since you know Missy isn't a slave in the kitchen all day.
User avatar
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2018
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: NJ
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 2505 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby queentee20 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 pm

spacekitty wrote:
queentee20 wrote:


IMO no because the point of the picture was that they were filling the boxes, if the boxes were already full it would look odd... they needed to give the effect that they were in the process of filling them. I think Walmart is sponsoring this, like hey here’s a gift card, make some boxes to give away, and post it on Instagram so others will go out and do the same. And since people on her IG already saw that Walmart ad, they’ll be more inclined to go to Walmart.

Have they ever done this before? The thanksgiving boxes?


I think that they should have at least filled one up enough to see what's inside, they all look like an empty box but "let's take a picture before we start".
I don't think they've done anything like this before though since I don't think B&M care much for Thanksgiving (which is fine, I hate Thanksgiving lol) but to me the reason it seems they don't care is because it isn't a holiday for flaunting what you have or pretending about an Elf on the Shelf for the little kid audience. There's no lead up to Thanksgiving, it's really the one day and then it's done since you know Missy isn't a slave in the kitchen all day.[/quote]

I love thanksgiving! And as a lead up Missy could do some cooking videos like making pies or such, but of course that doesn’t attract their child audience :/ ... it isn’t about flaunting their stuff as much as it is trying to get those child views, Halloween skits for the kids, tons of toys for the kids... yes Bryan likes to show off too but I say 80% of the time what they do is for their child audience and 20% is to show off their $$
queentee20
Gossiper
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4430 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:43 pm

spacekitty wrote:
queentee20 wrote:


IMO no because the point of the picture was that they were filling the boxes, if the boxes were already full it would look odd... they needed to give the effect that they were in the process of filling them. I think Walmart is sponsoring this, like hey here’s a gift card, make some boxes to give away, and post it on Instagram so others will go out and do the same. And since people on her IG already saw that Walmart ad, they’ll be more inclined to go to Walmart.

Have they ever done this before? The thanksgiving boxes?


I think that they should have at least filled one up enough to see what's inside, they all look like an empty box but "let's take a picture before we start".
I don't think they've done anything like this before though since I don't think B&M care much for Thanksgiving (which is fine, I hate Thanksgiving lol) but to me the reason it seems they don't care is because it isn't a holiday for flaunting what you have or pretending about an Elf on the Shelf for the little kid audience. There's no lead up to Thanksgiving, it's really the one day and then it's done since you know Missy isn't a slave in the kitchen all day.[/quote]And Thanksgiving is about gratitude and being happy with what you have, not showing off your excess, and seeking approval based on how much you have and how much you spend.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12551
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 64873 times
Been thanked: 60770 times

DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby cat9480 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:58 pm

spacekitty wrote:I don't think they've done anything like this before though since I don't think B&M care much for Thanksgiving (which is fine, I hate Thanksgiving lol) but to me the reason it seems they don't care is because it isn't a holiday for flaunting what you have or pretending about an Elf on the Shelf for the little kid audience. There's no lead up to Thanksgiving, it's really the one day and then it's done since you know Missy isn't a slave in the kitchen all day.




It might also have something to do with the fact that they were making pumpkin pie in AUGUST and gorged themselves on pumpkin spice everything starting about then, too. Just like with any other holiday, how can it be special and exciting when they start everything so early that it loses its appeal?!

And, yeah, the lack of focus on materialism and fictitious characters probably has something to do with it, too Black Friday is more their speed. (Actually, tbh, I can’t recall if they even go out on Black Friday. Maybe they are too rich to need to buy things on sale like common peasants? I’m sure Bryan Amazon Primes like it’s his job, though.)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
Gossiper
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:41 pm
Has thanked: 2689 times
Been thanked: 7778 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby candyapple » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:57 pm

I don’t post often but I’m so surprised no one has mentioned that their get away was in Newport Beach. Which is where the Newport Fertility Center is. They appear to do Gender Selection there. I’m not sure if I think they would actually do that or not but it’s certainly worth mentioning! :)

http://newportfertility.com/gender-selection/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
candyapple
Wallflower
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:24 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby queentee20 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:01 pm

candyapple wrote:I don’t post often but I’m so surprised no one has mentioned that their get away was in Newport Beach. Which is where the Newport Fertility Center is. They appear to do Gender Selection there. I’m not sure if I think they would actually do that or not but it’s certainly worth mentioning! :)

http://newportfertility.com/gender-selection/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That’s disgusting. The thought of them doing that makes my skin crawl...
queentee20
Gossiper
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4430 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby janem » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:37 pm

queentee20 wrote:
candyapple wrote:I don’t post often but I’m so surprised no one has mentioned that their get away was in Newport Beach. Which is where the Newport Fertility Center is. They appear to do Gender Selection there. I’m not sure if I think they would actually do that or not but it’s certainly worth mentioning! :)

http://newportfertility.com/gender-selection/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That’s disgusting. The thought of them doing that makes my skin crawl...


I did think that it was very strange that they stayed at Pelican Hill Resort. They could have stayed in San Diego at some fancy place. Newport was just so strange. They stayed at the balboa bay club after that concert with
Kelsey and Corbin which was also strange since it was so out of their way. So maybe the gender selection is a distinct possibility. That clinic is very close to where they were staying.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
janem
Gossiper
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:58 am
Has thanked: 13989 times
Been thanked: 4397 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby cat9480 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:54 am

janem wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
candyapple wrote:I don’t post often but I’m so surprised no one has mentioned that their get away was in Newport Beach. Which is where the Newport Fertility Center is. They appear to do Gender Selection there. I’m not sure if I think they would actually do that or not but it’s certainly worth mentioning! :)

http://newportfertility.com/gender-selection/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That’s disgusting. The thought of them doing that makes my skin crawl...


I did think that it was very strange that they stayed at Pelican Hill Resort. They could have stayed in San Diego at some fancy place. Newport was just so strange. They stayed at the balboa bay club after that concert with
Kelsey and Corbin which was also strange since it was so out of their way. So maybe the gender selection is a distinct possibility. That clinic is very close to where they were staying.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That was when she got randomly sick on the way home, wasn’t it? Car sickness, or side effect of some sort of procedure or medication? Hmmm...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
Gossiper
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:41 pm
Has thanked: 2689 times
Been thanked: 7778 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby ladyju28 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:17 am

BraggyBry.

HELP I'm so insecure I have to Photoshop my body![img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171114/b2526fc39c5bd6827436be74f603d8fd.jpg[/img]
User avatar
ladyju28
Informer
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:26 am
Has thanked: 5799 times
Been thanked: 2649 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby ladyju28 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:21 am

spacekitty wrote:
cat9480 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171114/3031602ae3b213a00b5cf13094003f4f.jpg[/img]

One thing?!? Bryan could write a freaking book! I think it would be easier to name one thing he DOESN’T spend money on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Anything for himself or to attempt to buy Missy’s love (throwback to the fake purse from Cambodia)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blankets because they're always napping
User avatar
ladyju28
Informer
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:26 am
Has thanked: 5799 times
Been thanked: 2649 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:17 am

cat9480 wrote:
janem wrote:
queentee20 wrote:[quote="candyapple"]I don’t post often but I’m so surprised no one has mentioned that their get away was in Newport Beach. Which is where the Newport Fertility Center is. They appear to do Gender Selection there. I’m not sure if I think they would actually do that or not but it’s certainly worth mentioning! :)

http://newportfertility.com/gender-selection/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That’s disgusting. The thought of them doing that makes my skin crawl...


I did think that it was very strange that they stayed at Pelican Hill Resort. They could have stayed in San Diego at some fancy place. Newport was just so strange. They stayed at the balboa bay club after that concert with
Kelsey and Corbin which was also strange since it was so out of their way. So maybe the gender selection is a distinct possibility. That clinic is very close to where they were staying.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That was when she got randomly sick on the way home, wasn’t it? Car sickness, or side effect of some sort of procedure or medication? Hmmm...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]And they used it for possible pregnancy clickbait. Of course. Surprised they haven't stayed at the Ritz Laguna Niguel yet. They could really show off their new money there.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12551
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 64873 times
Been thanked: 60770 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby gatorade » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:20 am

samika just announced theyre having a 3rd baby....i wonder if someones jealous?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gatorade
Amateur
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 425 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby onbreak » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:02 am

If she gets pregnant.. They'll get a nanny

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1464
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 5585 times
Been thanked: 7947 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby spacekitty » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:42 am

onbreak wrote:If she gets pregnant.. They'll get a nanny

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk


That’s what Missy’s family is for, it saves them that bill. For example that’s why they don’t know a single repairman and just call her dad for everything. They don’t have family friends and even their friends are paid for. But why foot an extra bill?
They should have gotten a plot of land and built a Hollister compound on it from the beginning. Stick to Missy’s roots since she always lived with her parents and grandparents right there. I don’t see Ollie or Finn wanting to cling to their mommy for everything when they’re her age though, you’d think she would want that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2018
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: NJ
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 2505 times

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:45 am

Dare i say the Bryan at the end of yesterday's vlog was semi... attractive? He didn't seem "on" his clothes looked nice, his voice even sounded different! Maybe i would like him more if he didn't have this huge fake persona.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5262
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8750 times
Been thanked: 33908 times

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], sataninwonderland, Zine2003

  • Advertisement