DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

brownprincess93 wrote:Can Missy be anymore snotty during the vlog? She didn't even care to say much and almost looked annoyed that BryLard was vlogging during their breakfast. It's like he has to keep trying so hard to prove that cares so much about her and she doesn't even say thank you or appreciate anything! How nice of Mimi and Papa to spend quality time with the boys instead of shoving them in the "play" room with frozen foods!
Maybe she was annoyed. If they're on this trip to ttc, even if they're not, maybe she just wanted to spend a morning/day without recording it? Today's vlog could have totally been just the kids playing the tiny hand game and I would have actually enjoyed it.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Idkhihello wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3a9d6c.jpg[/img]

If they ever had a girl, pretty sure this is what she’d look like lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did you find this kid? I legit thought she was Ollie! Are there any more pics of her when she’s older? I’m curious to see more of the resemblance!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 003f4f.jpg[/img]

One thing?!? Bryan could write a freaking book! I think it would be easier to name one thing he DOESN’T spend money on.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

cat9480 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 003f4f.jpg[/img]

One thing?!? Bryan could write a freaking book! I think it would be easier to name one thing he DOESN’T spend money on.

Anything for himself or to attempt to buy Missy’s love (throwback to the fake purse from Cambodia)

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:I just realized something. Remeber Walmart was sponsoring them?! Missy had a post about being thankful or some BS....

Look at the pic closely and her way of writing.... I think Walmart is sponsoring this donation.

Just think about it really well. I’m horrible at explaining but her pic looks like it’s a continuation of their Walmart sponsorship posts :/
Makes sense, if it was more realistic then shouldn’t the boxes be full of food? Hmm

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
IMO no because the point of the picture was that they were filling the boxes, if the boxes were already full it would look odd... they needed to give the effect that they were in the process of filling them. I think Walmart is sponsoring this, like hey here’s a gift card, make some boxes to give away, and post it on Instagram so others will go out and do the same. And since people on her IG already saw that Walmart ad, they’ll be more inclined to go to Walmart.

Have they ever done this before? The thanksgiving boxes?[/quote]

I think that they should have at least filled one up enough to see what's inside, they all look like an empty box but "let's take a picture before we start".
I don't think they've done anything like this before though since I don't think B&M care much for Thanksgiving (which is fine, I hate Thanksgiving lol) but to me the reason it seems they don't care is because it isn't a holiday for flaunting what you have or pretending about an Elf on the Shelf for the little kid audience. There's no lead up to Thanksgiving, it's really the one day and then it's done since you know Missy isn't a slave in the kitchen all day.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spacekitty wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
IMO no because the point of the picture was that they were filling the boxes, if the boxes were already full it would look odd... they needed to give the effect that they were in the process of filling them. I think Walmart is sponsoring this, like hey here’s a gift card, make some boxes to give away, and post it on Instagram so others will go out and do the same. And since people on her IG already saw that Walmart ad, they’ll be more inclined to go to Walmart.

Have they ever done this before? The thanksgiving boxes?
I think that they should have at least filled one up enough to see what's inside, they all look like an empty box but "let's take a picture before we start".
I don't think they've done anything like this before though since I don't think B&M care much for Thanksgiving (which is fine, I hate Thanksgiving lol) but to me the reason it seems they don't care is because it isn't a holiday for flaunting what you have or pretending about an Elf on the Shelf for the little kid audience. There's no lead up to Thanksgiving, it's really the one day and then it's done since you know Missy isn't a slave in the kitchen all day.[/quote]And Thanksgiving is about gratitude and being happy with what you have, not showing off your excess, and seeking approval based on how much you have and how much you spend.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by cat9480 »

spacekitty wrote:I don't think they've done anything like this before though since I don't think B&M care much for Thanksgiving (which is fine, I hate Thanksgiving lol) but to me the reason it seems they don't care is because it isn't a holiday for flaunting what you have or pretending about an Elf on the Shelf for the little kid audience. There's no lead up to Thanksgiving, it's really the one day and then it's done since you know Missy isn't a slave in the kitchen all day.

It might also have something to do with the fact that they were making pumpkin pie in AUGUST and gorged themselves on pumpkin spice everything starting about then, too. Just like with any other holiday, how can it be special and exciting when they start everything so early that it loses its appeal?!

And, yeah, the lack of focus on materialism and fictitious characters probably has something to do with it, too Image Black Friday is more their speed. (Actually, tbh, I can’t recall if they even go out on Black Friday. Maybe they are too rich to need to buy things on sale like common peasants? I’m sure Bryan Amazon Primes like it’s his job, though.)

candyapple
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by candyapple »

I don’t post often but I’m so surprised no one has mentioned that their get away was in Newport Beach. Which is where the Newport Fertility Center is. They appear to do Gender Selection there. I’m not sure if I think they would actually do that or not but it’s certainly worth mentioning! :)

http://newportfertility.com/gender-selection/

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

queentee20 wrote:
candyapple wrote:I don’t post often but I’m so surprised no one has mentioned that their get away was in Newport Beach. Which is where the Newport Fertility Center is. They appear to do Gender Selection there. I’m not sure if I think they would actually do that or not but it’s certainly worth mentioning! :)

That’s disgusting. The thought of them doing that makes my skin crawl...
I did think that it was very strange that they stayed at Pelican Hill Resort. They could have stayed in San Diego at some fancy place. Newport was just so strange. They stayed at the balboa bay club after that concert with
Kelsey and Corbin which was also strange since it was so out of their way. So maybe the gender selection is a distinct possibility. That clinic is very close to where they were staying.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

janem wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
candyapple wrote:I don’t post often but I’m so surprised no one has mentioned that their get away was in Newport Beach. Which is where the Newport Fertility Center is. They appear to do Gender Selection there. I’m not sure if I think they would actually do that or not but it’s certainly worth mentioning! :)

That’s disgusting. The thought of them doing that makes my skin crawl...
I did think that it was very strange that they stayed at Pelican Hill Resort. They could have stayed in San Diego at some fancy place. Newport was just so strange. They stayed at the balboa bay club after that concert with
Kelsey and Corbin which was also strange since it was so out of their way. So maybe the gender selection is a distinct possibility. That clinic is very close to where they were staying.

That was when she got randomly sick on the way home, wasn’t it? Car sickness, or side effect of some sort of procedure or medication? Hmmm...

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

BraggyBry.

HELP I'm so insecure I have to Photoshop my body![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 03d8fd.jpg[/img]
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

spacekitty wrote:
cat9480 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 003f4f.jpg[/img]

Anything for himself or to attempt to buy Missy’s love (throwback to the fake purse from Cambodia)

Blankets because they're always napping ImageImage
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
janem wrote:
queentee20 wrote: That’s disgusting. The thought of them doing that makes my skin crawl...

That was when she got randomly sick on the way home, wasn’t it? Car sickness, or side effect of some sort of procedure or medication? Hmmm...

And they used it for possible pregnancy clickbait. Of course. Surprised they haven't stayed at the Ritz Laguna Niguel yet. They could really show off their new money there.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

samika just announced theyre having a 3rd baby....i wonder if someones jealous?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If she gets pregnant.. They'll get a nanny

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onbreak wrote:If she gets pregnant.. They'll get a nanny

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
That’s what Missy’s family is for, it saves them that bill. For example that’s why they don’t know a single repairman and just call her dad for everything. They don’t have family friends and even their friends are paid for. But why foot an extra bill?
They should have gotten a plot of land and built a Hollister compound on it from the beginning. Stick to Missy’s roots since she always lived with her parents and grandparents right there. I don’t see Ollie or Finn wanting to cling to their mommy for everything when they’re her age though, you’d think she would want that.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Dare i say the Bryan at the end of yesterday's vlog was semi... attractive? He didn't seem "on" his clothes looked nice, his voice even sounded different! Maybe i would like him more if he didn't have this huge fake persona.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

ladyju28 wrote:Ollie Ollie Ollie!! Where tf is Finn?? He was so damn cute today, cheating with his tiny hands Image
They were both playing the game but they only put Ollie in the thumbnail. What's their obsession with this child?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 54eec2.jpg[/img]
"helping those in need" as we brag about it, are probably paid to make this post, and bribed Ollie with candy for that picture.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

queentee20 wrote:I just realized something. Remeber Walmart was sponsoring them?! Missy had a post about being thankful or some BS....

Look at the pic closely and her way of writing.... I think Walmart is sponsoring this donation.

Just think about it really well. I’m horrible at explaining but her pic looks like it’s a continuation of their Walmart sponsorship posts :/
You're right! Walmart does their 1 meal for certain items THAT ARE IN THE PICTURE!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”