Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by JLPC »

KaterTot wrote:
JLPC wrote:I just saw this comment:

"For this videos comment of the day, I have something to question/ add, what if some of us are Buddhist? As a Buddhist myself, we don't take part in any type of bible studies so I don't think it would be right to do it in a public school. (Maybe a schools with just Christians or something - a religious school)"

Sam & Nia had the gall, lack of grace, to make this VERY mean comment to this girl, who is probably a child:

Sam and Nia
47 minutes ago
I guess you also think that a multi million dollar museum in the most important city in the world is small minded too huh?

I have been disgusted with them many times, but this!! How dare they?
OMG! Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. That was totally Sam! I have had Nia reply to me once or twice and it's funny to me what they reply to. It's not the bigger things usually. I think one of mine was on cooking, the bay leaf and she got all bitchy on me. I laughed it off cause I could tell it bothered her to be wrong more than it bothered her that people were saying she was stupid for marrying Sam or how dumb she was acting. She doesn't reply to those. Just the stupid things telling her she's doing something wrong. Big egos run high in that household.
I saw her respond to a comment on the vid where she couldn't cook the corn! Someone laughed and told her she had to get the water boiling before adding the corn, then it would only take 10 min to cook. She said "the corn was FROZEN". hahaha. That person never commented back and was prob shaking her head.
I really wanted to respond to that nasty comment tonight, but they have me on mute. Boo.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

KaterTot wrote:Nia didn't vlog the goodbye with her "friend" cause it wasn't mushy gushy lovey like she said. I don't even think she was waving at anybody at the end either. She is like some kind of comedic character SNL would have about a girl who was so desperate for friends.
I thought that too about there being no one there at the end and you're spot on about the SNL thing lmao. There was a sitcom in the UK about a guy and he had no friends - this clip reminds me of Nia -
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

brownprincess93 wrote:First of all - those paci's have to be tossed out so no idea why she's looking for them...and then her dancing on the couch, really Nia?? I would be so embarrassed to be hanging out with her - she needs some serious help!! I have no idea why they film everyone else's homes on their streets - it's an invasion of privacy and those poor people can't even say anything to them because of their community rules or whatever. I skipped through Sam's parts - although I have to say he was underdressed for wherever they were at!!
What do their community rules say?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:I just saw this comment:

"For this videos comment of the day, I have something to question/ add, what if some of us are Buddhist? As a Buddhist myself, we don't take part in any type of bible studies so I don't think it would be right to do it in a public school. (Maybe a schools with just Christians or something - a religious school)"

Sam & Nia had the gall, lack of grace, to make this VERY mean comment to this girl, who is probably a child:

Sam and Nia
47 minutes ago
I guess you also think that a multi million dollar museum in the most important city in the world is small minded too huh?

I have been disgusted with them many times, but this!! How dare they?
I noticed on the above comment, that people stuck up for the person posting the comment, and let Sam and Nia know they were not nice to her, but really what a tacky comment from Sam/Nia.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Scar2016 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:First of all - those paci's have to be tossed out so no idea why she's looking for them...and then her dancing on the couch, really Nia?? I would be so embarrassed to be hanging out with her - she needs some serious help!! I have no idea why they film everyone else's homes on their streets - it's an invasion of privacy and those poor people can't even say anything to them because of their community rules or whatever. I skipped through Sam's parts - although I have to say he was underdressed for wherever they were at!!
I doubt that their neighborhood has a homeowners association, but going door to door and filming people without their consent is just wrong on so many levels. but they have shown many many times, that the rules don't apply to them (in their minds). Also without a HOA, the neighbors can't do anything about how junky their house looks, with all the toys and crap, plus the refrigerator on the front porch.

One a side note: Sam......REMOVE YOUR DANG HAT AT THE TABLE....you piece of trash....and enough with the tank tops everywhere. They really are just, trashy tacky people.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

JLPC wrote:
Did you miss the bedroom scene? Sam and Heath in bed together? Heath tells Sam to put a shirt on. It's rich AF! LOL.
I wouldn't be surprised - Sam does so many stupid things in spite because he feeds off of negative energy! It's actually so gross that Nia is on the "Attention Train" too!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Scar2016 wrote:
Oh I just meant with the whole "Love Thy Neighbour" atmosphere they have going on over there - I mean why else would they all still be living there close to these clowns?
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I literally cannot comprehend how people take the Bible as literal history. This is coming from a cradle catholic. I went through 14 years of Catholic school (oh yeah prek was a real guys let me tell you) and I guess around the 3rd or 4th grade I realized the Bible is not literal. It's not all fact. I don't see how a grown man can think that the Bible is a historical enough recounting to require a class in school....like please.

I'm pretty sure in our old testament class they emphasized that these are stories. They are stories of real people, but they aren't history.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

usernamessuck wrote:I literally cannot comprehend how people take the Bible as literal history. This is coming from a cradle catholic. I went through 14 years of Catholic school (oh yeah prek was a real guys let me tell you) and I guess around the 3rd or 4th grade I realized the Bible is not literal. It's not all fact. I don't see how a grown man can think that the Bible is a historical enough recounting to require a class in school....like please.

I'm pretty sure in our old testament class they emphasized that these are stories. They are stories of real people, but they aren't history.

Don't get me started.

Personal, so feel free to scroll by: my ex married a woman who was pretty religious. So now, this college educated man who has traveled the world, no longer believes in evolution and thinks the Bible is the "written word of God". Gag.
He even got mad at me once for saying I would keep my fingers crossed. Because it's superstition.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Maybe I'm getting ahead of things here, but I wonder what's going on in RaderLand? Yesterday's vlog still has only about 60,000 views and there is no new vlog yet today. There's been no instagram posts on the Sam and Nia account for over a week. The tree lighting took place yesterday, and Nia's IG has pics of her and her gf's and babies, Sam's IG has 1 pic of him some guys and their babies. No family pictures, which seems unusual, right? :?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:Maybe I'm getting ahead of things here, but I wonder what's going on in RaderLand? Yesterday's vlog still has only about 60,000 views and there is no new vlog yet today. There's been no instagram posts on the Sam and Nia account for over a week. The tree lighting took place yesterday, and Nia's IG has pics of her and her gf's and babies, Sam's IG has 1 pic of him some guys and their babies. No family pictures, which seems unusual, right? :?
I think they are realizing that the channel is going down hill fast, they were roasted about the snide comment they made to one of their fans, who had a serious comment about teaching religion in schools, people didn't like the remark they left her.

And really for 2 people with no jobs, they can't even manage to post a video daily, and they are about a week behind. They also seem to really just go off a lot without the kids, doing whatever they want, and damn the cost.....1st class flying and the expensive hotel, for Sam and his bed buddy, and Nia off on some womens weekend....I guess anything so they don't have to spend time together.

I think they will be announcing in the near future, that they are having a trial separation (cause that would actually bring them views) or that they are pregnant, can you imagine how Nia would be with 4 kids to take care off. That is the MO for these Christian vloggers, pregnancy, kids and martial problems, equal big views and subscribers.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I noticed today, that even though the views have been substantially lower (barely, if even breaking 100K), that the SHE"S IN BIG TROUBLE vlog from last week has 498,000 views. What?? It's the one at the pumpkin patch.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

One more post (sorry, I sound like an investigative reporter, lol).
A comment on Sam's IG post with the guys and babies: Tick tock, Sam. Do your boys there know about Trisha?
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

JLPC wrote:One more post (sorry, I sound like an investigative reporter, lol).
A comment on Sam's IG post with the guys and babies: Tick tock, Sam. Do your boys there know about Trisha?
I’m assuming this is in reference to Trisha Paytas? I don’t really know anything about her, but someone said here earlier that she was possibly having an affair or something with Sam. Anyone know if this is true?
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

E_8 wrote:
JLPC wrote:One more post (sorry, I sound like an investigative reporter, lol).
I’m assuming this is in reference to Trisha Paytas? I don’t really know anything about her, but someone said here earlier that she was possibly having an affair or something with Sam. Anyone know if this is true?
Update...I looked on instagram at the account who posted the comment and it posted a screenshot of what looks like Snapchat. Trisha Paytas posted something saying “Way too x rated for youtube. Swipe up for story time-having an affair with a married man!”
I can’t find the video on YouTube, so I’m not sure if it was originally posted on Snapchat or somewhere else
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They never put vlogs out on time - also if you go back and watch their older vlogs everything is so natural and they also don't care about overacting or buying useless things!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

The subscriber count just came back. Socialblade is showing 2.1 million and growing.
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

JLPC wrote:The subscriber count just came back. Socialblade is showing 2.1 million and growing.
2 mil subs but only getting just over 100k views. Ya that's not suspicious at all.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

JLPC wrote:The subscriber count just came back. Socialblade is showing 2.1 million and growing.
They can try that bullshit again, but they've sealed themselves as serial sub-buyers in my eyes. I was certain before, but now they've confirmed it. Their lie about the "numbers stressing Sam out" rather than even trying to call it a glitch even though the channel owner can still see the numbers, the views immediately dropping along with the sub numbers. Everything about them is bullshit. I bet it's twisting their tofu knowing that their channel is going downhill so far, so fast.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Sam probably pitched a fit to get the count back. The vlog that's two day old hasn't even cracked 70k. 2 million subs my ass.

Return to “Sam and Nia”