BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Still waiting for Harlow to grow into her looks. She’s just not a cute baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webby »

I can't stand her fucking baby voice and it was an overload in the last video. it's like some knockoff French baby voice. Harleaux, Nauxlyn, is it geauxd??
did she purposely not have a fucking Brit's Brew video this week so she could decorate for Christmas? "skipping this week but having 2 next week" or whatever tf she said seems that way. prolly planned it weeks ago behind Ean's back j like her last baby

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Actually her nose was pierced when she was talking about the fitness app and working out. I think she still has the bassinet she just 'hid' it in her upstairs loft living room. Waiting for the moment we forget and she can sell it again
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Harlows first year flew by! I cannt believe she will be 1 soon.. whereas it feels like Addie (Jesssfam) has been around for years lol

Britney needs a job. Like even a part time, 2 or 3 days a week kinda job. She needs life experience... I am NOT bashing sahms at all as I basically am one (I work 2 days every 2 weeks) but every sahm I know worked at some point, went away to school... I just cannot imagine her telling Aria she needs to stick something out, get along with the rude manager at her job, that she has to work weekends even though her friends are wanting to do something fun etc etc when B has NEVER had to do that.. Never worries about deadlines or a rude boss etc...
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I really can't believe that she is selling Harlows clothes. It's crazy to me that she wouldn't do a giveaway for her subscribers. She receives gifts all the time from her subscribers and they are the reason she has all the nice stuff she does but she feels the need to actually sell stuff. It's sick. Personal but I have 4 children and never once sold any baby item ever, I have always found a mother in need to give stuff away. And I would consider myself poor compared to her. She comes off so greedy and selfish.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Well Christmas Is coming up and she needs that money to buy her ungrateful heathens more toys they will not play with because she had such a bad or upbringing, y’all.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She brought up selling the clothing and was crucified for it. I guess she thought waiting a bit would cool off some heads. Months later,,,,, its still gross to sell those clothes
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

they are cheap clothes from Old Navy and Target. she already said that the sleepers are falling apart in the wash....so gross if she's selling those. the only outfits she buys are for the monthly pics. that white outfit w the tights is gonna make an appearance for November's pic and Thanksgiving and that's it. gonna need to hit Old Navy and the outlets after Thanksgiving and find an outfit for December

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... f0e1f5.jpg[/img]

I guess she got on the mug bandwagon too.
I just don't get the point of hogging so many, they lose all charm is large numbers.

D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

Also I have seen that exact target decor at 5 different cloggers' houses. How is it still fun to decorate when you can walk into an exact replica of your house and decor?

D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

*exact same *vloggers lol

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brit's been on that wagon for months. Every single person seems to gift her a mug to her po box because no one knows what else to get her. She has fought with Ean over mugs and cups.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

D33f wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... f0e1f5.jpg[/img]

I just don't get the point of hogging so many, they lose all charm is large numbers.

Right? It would’ve been way cuter to have 2 or 3 hanging there and that’s it.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Why does this girl never go to like tjmaxx or home goods/Marshall’s for decor? They have such cute stuff like hand towels, holiday decorations, mugs, kitchen things, frames, bedroom stuff for a lot cheaper than places like target. I also think those houses for the stockings are so ugly and probably way over priced as most of the threshold brand is. What was she using before?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

freshbalsam wrote:Why does this girl never go to like tjmaxx or home goods/Marshall’s for decor? They have such cute stuff like hand towels, holiday decorations, mugs, kitchen things, frames, bedroom stuff for a lot cheaper than places like target. I also think those houses for the stockings are so ugly and probably way over priced as most of the threshold brand is. What was she using before?

I went and looked at last years tour and she had snowflake holders

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 5914d1.jpg[/img]

The advent calendar that was supposedly old and chipping ....

wendigo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wendigo »

freshbalsam wrote:
D33f wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... f0e1f5.jpg[/img]

Right? It would’ve been way cuter to have 2 or 3 hanging there and that’s it.
I personally love collecting mugs and pretty much every household in my entire family has at least a dozen or more. However, the fun comes from finding cute mugs at charity shops or getting them as gifts so none of them match. When they’re all matchy matchy like that it definitely loses some of (or all of) its charm :/

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^ YES!
I love collecting mugs as well! I love different sized/shaped ones as well because sometimes I want a huge cup of coffee, sometimes I don't.. but I agree I collect them from all over and they are different. Those Rae Dunn mugs are so dumb in my opinion, like why is it a thing? and in 3 years when it is over they will look so dated and mark my words will be like milk glass in a thrift store, you will see them EVERYWHERE.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britneys house has become very cluttery. She has all these areas full of crap and then other areas are so bare. Her house is sad to me, like if you want to decorate in all white knock yourself out but it lacks personality in such a huge way.
Did anyone notice the amount of throw pillows in the laundry room? WHY?! Is this actually a thing?! I buy extra covers but I dont just have a shelf of pillows. JFC.

I dont understand her selling Harlows clothes.. the majority are from Target/Old Navy is it really worthwhile for someone to not only purchase it but then spend shipping and handling?? Like I bet most of the outfits were orinally under $10.. or fucking free.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Hold the fuck on. What is her little baby ? North west kardashian ? How fucking greedy to sell her clothes ? Who wants to buy her peed on pooped on old navy/target clothes for money ? Such an entitled bitch ! How about do a giveway or donate instead ?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”