Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:I don't think either of them are ready for another baby and I think they've made that pretty clear. I don't know why they have had a couple of scares though. I shouldn't talk, i have tested a few times over the years and my husband had a V several years ago! That may be what their scares were. By that I mean using protection, but getting a period late etc.
I _think_, and I'm betting PlaysinRain can tell us for sure, that when she surprised Cullen with the pregnancy test, she said she wasn't using anything but breastfeeding (which isn't foolproof) and that her periods are irregular so she tests herself occasionally just to check. And seeing how stressed out they are right now, and how worried Katie gets when she's first pregnant, I really don't think it's a good idea.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
LOL yes she does test (or she was a few months ago..) from time to time just to make sure. I can understand her not wanting to use anything hormonal, but surely they are smart enough to use something other than pull and pray if they aren't ready for another. Hell they are 35 years old, they know this shit works.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Adding to that, i can't for sure say that's what she said, but i assumed so. They have not discussed BC and what they are or are not using since that video. Oops babies happen, but i don't see them actually TRYING right now. If they came out and said they were pregnant today i would 100% believe it was an oops baby.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

lmmomSD wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:I don't think either of them are ready for another baby and I think they've made that pretty clear. I don't know why they have had a couple of scares though. I shouldn't talk, i have tested a few times over the years and my husband had a V several years ago! That may be what their scares were. By that I mean using protection, but getting a period late etc.
I _think_, and I'm betting PlaysinRain can tell us for sure, that when she surprised Cullen with the pregnancy test, she said she wasn't using anything but breastfeeding (which isn't foolproof) and that her periods are irregular so she tests herself occasionally just to check. And seeing how stressed out they are right now, and how worried Katie gets when she's first pregnant, I really don't think it's a good idea.

I missed that detail. It's not the most reliable at all....
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

This is super random and I’ll go to hell im sure but Katie’s sister, Kelly’s youngest daughters eyes/face freak me out a bit. She has this scary little girl horror movie thing going on. I’m going to feel like an ass it there is something legitimately different about her lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... a062a4.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 5315f0.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 69a90d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gymchick43 wrote:This is super random and I’ll go to hell im sure but Katie’s sister, Kelly’s youngest daughters eyes/face freak me out a bit. She has this scary little girl horror movie thing going on. I’m going to feel like an ass it there is something legitimately different about her lol
I don't know of anything different about her. I think she looks pretty evil myself, it's something about her eyes and how she holds her head down and looks up over her eyes,
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

gymchick43 wrote:This is super random and I’ll go to hell im sure but Katie’s sister, Kelly’s youngest daughters eyes/face freak me out a bit. She has this scary little girl horror movie thing going on. I’m going to feel like an ass it there is something legitimately different about her lol
You're not alone feeling that way, I feel the same. She doesn't look like any of them, well maybe Madelyne but it's a far stretch. I don't think there's anything been addressed about her appearance and her voice, but I don't watch JK Today so I can't confirm.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I agree. She would scare the shit out of me if I turned a corner and saw her standing there with her eyebrows.

She does have a speech delay, but I don't think there are any other issues that Kelly has mentioned. She seems like a typical 6 year old other than the fact than nothing seems to excite her. She's perpetually blasé.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

And here I am with ad block...

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:Image
And here I am with ad block...

I just threw up in my mouth.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Whoops just posted that in E&J, sorry! Didn’t see you posted that in here.

I have so many questions! What if it’s a negative comment?
What if it’s words that are blocked? lol

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I wouldn't be surprised if they are seriously trying. She turns 35 in a few months and that's getting up there in age as far as fertility goes...and she's obviously had issues in the past. I'm sure it's "the sooner the better" if they really are planning on more kids.

I get the feeling there is a new round of YT baby fever coming for 2018 - especially now that Samika have announced and so many others seem to be trying (Missy, Ellie, Carlie Butler, etc.)
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't think they're actively trying. But I wouldn't be surprised if they're ntnp, based on their age and the previous issues.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I know it's their family and really none of my business, but I really think two is plenty for them. They are always saying how stressed out they are, Brooks is having "behavioral issues", and they have slacked off the manners and discipline with Gaines.
I wonder if Brooks being "difficult" came before the stress, or if it is a reaction to the stress.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

lmmomSD wrote:I know it's their family and really none of my business, but I really think two is plenty for them. They are always saying how stressed out they are, Brooks is having "behavioral issues", and they have slacked off the manners and discipline with Gaines.
I wonder if Brooks being "difficult" came before the stress, or if it is a reaction to the stress.

Interesting..I also think two is plenty for them unless they can "man up" and be more involved and less lazy...and honestly, how difficult is Brooks? Because from what they've shown and talked about he doesn't seem to be any worse then your average kid. They were just incredibly lucky with Gaines.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you all see the insta story with Brooks not wanting to get up? He was so cute- a binky in both hands _and_ one in his mouth. Then Gaines put on this Michael Myers type mask and a big red clown wig to go "wake Daddy up".
Then Katie put the wig on Brooks. He obviously didn't like it. Do they ever stop and wonder if maybe some of the "difficult" behavior is from being used as an unwilling prop? It's really obvious from the pictures that he didn't like it, but she still left it on him to take a couple more pictures to post. And Cullen is always doing things to scare him and roughhousing with him. I just wonder, like I said about 10 minutes ago, how much they are contributing to his acting out. Kids react to stress. They also tend to get crabby when you do things they don't like just for footage, and instead of going "oh, he doesn't like it" and taking it off immediately, leaving it on for more pictures and more footage. I wonder how he is going to feel when he's older and sees these vlogs and IG posts.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

lmmomSD wrote:Did you all see the insta story with Brooks not wanting to get up? He was so cute- a binky in both hands _and_ one in his mouth. Then Gaines put on this Michael Myers type mask and a big red clown wig to go "wake Daddy up".
Then Katie put the wig on Brooks. He obviously didn't like it. Do they ever stop and wonder if maybe some of the "difficult" behavior is from being used as an unwilling prop? It's really obvious from the pictures that he didn't like it, but she still left it on him to take a couple more pictures to post. And Cullen is always doing things to scare him and roughhousing with him. I just wonder, like I said about 10 minutes ago, how much they are contributing to his acting out. Kids react to stress. They also tend to get crabby when you do things they don't like just for footage, and instead of going "oh, he doesn't like it" and taking it off immediately, leaving it on for more pictures and more footage. I wonder how he is going to feel when he's older and sees these vlogs and IG posts.

That's an interesting point and even though they've said exposure to things that scare them help, it does seem like they do a lot if it. Or Brooks can just be an easily scared baby -shrug- We don't really know but I like that theory. As for Katie's rant, every child is different and I'm sure it's hard having a child that seems rough but doesn't know better since he can't communicate yet. I know I'd be really frustrated/sad too if my child was doing that and very glad she dismissed the whole gender stereotype of boys acting out more than girls. Girls can be little brats too!
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:

I agree. She would scare the shit out of me if I turned a corner and saw her standing there with her eyebrows.

She does have a speech delay, but I don't think there are any other issues that Kelly has mentioned. She seems like a typical 6 year old other than the fact than nothing seems to excite her. She's perpetually blasé.
I would love to see her and Ollie spend time together.. LMAO... they might burn the house down though.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I don't think they're actively trying. But I wouldn't be surprised if they're ntnp, based on their age and the previous issues.
Same. I highly doubt that Katie is going to use anything hormonal, i assume they have been ntnp since MG was born. On one hand i hope they wait until Brooks is a little older and communicating better before they start really trying, but on the other i can see Katie getting anxious about a 3rd IF they really are wanting more kids down the line. It would be tough to be in her place. Wondering if you really want another, and knowing it might take some time for it to happen and the fact that they aren't getting any younger.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don’t think waiting until Brooks is older will help. He has a strong personality, and that won’t change with improved communication. Instead of crying, he’ll be arguing. If anything he’s going to get much more difficult over the next 3 years.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was glad to hear positive news about the cats today!!!!
they said they still haven't used any of the new litter boxes, but that there had been no new poop or pee not in the litter box. They still haven't replaced the rugs though. I think the pheromone stuff must be working wonders for Whitaker

Return to “Cullen and Katie”