2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Also, did y’all notice how Britney was carrying on a conversation with Nona? And Vanessa was in the corner with Charles filming? I guess Britney’s interest in Nona’s family was too much for Vanessa.

How odd would y’all feel if you were at a friends house and they were off in a corner filming like v was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

She is blowing through cash at the moment, it's crazy to watch
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I don't know why she ignores Nona so much, it's almost like she purposely tries to avoid her in the vlogs.
If I were her, I would have gotten a slightly darker couch and switched it with the huge sectional that in that tiny room.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Pretty sure she had to record that clip of her getting off the borrowed mini van just so she can show her ugly wedges and crusty feet so she can look grown.

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

And Charles is able to sit on the stroller by him self with out being in the car seat.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Kish wrote:Her Snapchat ‘thumbnail’ threw me off for a bit and reminded me of something – has there been any resolution to her random bouts of swelling up (her palms, her soles, her lips …) that she vlogged about in like 2013?

also why are all her snaps in this annoying-ass loop?
i never saw this with any other person i followed on there
I forgot about that and I think Vanessa has too...ya know, the invisible illness thing.
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

I can't stand the way she talks to babies ugh. She has the most annoying screechy fake happy voice and she uses it all the time. What's with the constant zoom-in on her hooves? I've never seen anyone else actually look worse in high heels but she manages to do it. If she can't speak in proper sentences, there is no way Lily will ever catch up: "Did you do good at your therapy?" It's well, you illiterate uneducated fool. As people have said, the spending is outrageous and I can't imagine that she was able to afford that furniture without going on a payment plan. What is even the point if she'll be moving within a year?

In conclusion, Vanessa is very equine in general. It's weird but the only way I can describe how strange and unattractive she is.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

The vlog was so boring, for being on YouTube for however long she sure doesn't know how to film properly, it's all over the place and out of focus half the time.
-I noticed Britney and Vanessa's mom talking, I was trying to tune out Vanessa's baby talk and listen to what Britney and Nona were talking about lmao. That's nice that Britney wasn't too awkward, she was trying to be friendly and engage.. unlike v. And why the hell is it so dark in her house? Get some lights girl.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

She is probably moving to Korea in the next year but she's buying furnature for her rental.
I cannot.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

VagrantRhapsody wrote:I can't stand the way she talks to babies ugh. She has the most annoying screechy fake happy voice and she uses it all the time. What's with the constant zoom-in on her hooves? I've never seen anyone else actually look worse in high heels but she manages to do it. If she can't speak in proper sentences, there is no way Lily will ever catch up: "Did you do good at your therapy?" It's well, you illiterate uneducated fool. As people have said, the spending is outrageous and I can't imagine that she was able to afford that furniture without going on a payment plan. What is even the point if she'll be moving within a year?

In conclusion, Vanessa is very equine in general. It's weird but the only way I can describe how strange and unattractive she is.
"Illiterate uneducated fool" Image Spot on.

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

And just when I thought her choice of shoes couldn’t get worse, she pulls out those ugly clunkers.
And of course Nona is the one teaching Lily manners.

:love2:
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

What I don't get is if V loves spending all this money is WHY THE EFF IS HER MACKBOOK SCREEN STILL FUCKED UP.

PRI.OR.IT.EEESS
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

I may be the unpopular opinion here, but why do people lug around babies in their car seat. For example, Vanessa ALWAYS has Charlie sitting in his seat and is carrying the seat in and out of the house and britney did it the other day when leaving the house. They both always complain about how heavy it is. Why not leave the seat in the car and unbuckle the kid in and out like you do any other child in any other type of seat. DUH. Just because the seat can come out of the base, doesn’t mean it should come out all the damn time. I have three kids and I’ve never ever taken their infant seat out of the car. Not once. It’s easier to get them out and put them in the baby wrap, carry them or sit them in a cart/stroller. And i definitelt don’t understand bringing the seat in the house all the time.. they take up so much space. There’s nowhere convenient to leave it. Those damn seats are like 20lbs+ why not save yourself the hassle and just hold your child? Lol i don’t get it.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:I may be the unpopular opinion here, but why do people lug around babies in their car seat. For example, Vanessa ALWAYS has Charlie sitting in his seat and is carrying the seat in and out of the house and britney did it the other day when leaving the house. They both always complain about how heavy it is. Why not leave the seat in the car and unbuckle the kid in and out like you do any other child in any other type of seat. DUH. Just because the seat can come out of the base, doesn’t mean it should come out all the damn time. I have three kids and I’ve never ever taken their infant seat out of the car. Not once. It’s easier to get them out and put them in the baby wrap, carry them or sit them in a cart/stroller. And i definitelt don’t understand bringing the seat in the house all the time.. they take up so much space. There’s nowhere convenient to leave it. Those damn seats are like 20lbs+ why not save yourself the hassle and just hold your child? Lol i don’t get it.
I always thought that too, but I don't have kids so thought I'd be wrong if I said it. They're literally going from their front door to their car..

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:I may be the unpopular opinion here, but why do people lug around babies in their car seat. For example, Vanessa ALWAYS has Charlie sitting in his seat and is carrying the seat in and out of the house and britney did it the other day when leaving the house. They both always complain about how heavy it is. Why not leave the seat in the car and unbuckle the kid in and out like you do any other child in any other type of seat. DUH. Just because the seat can come out of the base, doesn’t mean it should come out all the damn time. I have three kids and I’ve never ever taken their infant seat out of the car. Not once. It’s easier to get them out and put them in the baby wrap, carry them or sit them in a cart/stroller. And i definitelt don’t understand bringing the seat in the house all the time.. they take up so much space. There’s nowhere convenient to leave it. Those damn seats are like 20lbs+ why not save yourself the hassle and just hold your child? Lol i don’t get it.
I don’t understand either. It makes sense when they’re newborn and asleep (plus the are tiny and don’t weigh much) but not when they’re older and heavier. Charlie has spent 90% of his life in that stupid car seat.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I️ think it’s so weird! When my daughter was little I took her out as soon as she stopped sleeping all the time so she could see everything and I️ could interact with her. I️ didn’t want to be lugging her and that car seat around! It’s fairly common though, which is weird to me. I️ was always concerned when my mom friends would be doing that with their almost one year-olds. My daughter was always in the lowest percentiles for weight, I️ can’t imagine doing that with an average-sized or huge baby!

What happened to the $500 convertible car seat she was going to get? I️ had hoped that once she bought that, Charlie would get some time out in the real world. (Who am I kidding? She probably spent that $500 on pottery...)
yeahno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yeahno »

She needs to do something about her clothes. She always looks like she’s about to burst out of her jeans.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

If her dad was going to be there anyway when the sofa was delivered, why did she have to take Lily out of school early? She doesn't take her education/schooling seriously at all.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

She keeps him in the car seat so she can contain him to make it easier for herself. I can't imagine how her lazy ass will cope when he's a toddler running around getting into everything.

The editing on the part where they are coming in the house from the minivan made me laugh. You could hear her inside talking to Charlie while she was outside with Nona and Lily.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

And what happened to her eyebrows? They look like that thin eyebrow trend from the 90s. I don't remember them looking that bad when she first got them done. They make her eyes and nose look weirder than usual.

Return to “2011teenagemom”