E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Mk1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J:

Unread post by Mk1 »

RRTgirl wrote:
Mk1 wrote:Jared's anniversary post about Ellie on Instagram. BARF!!!
And she looks like she's about 40 in that picture. Not flattering AT ALL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely. She doesn't look anywhere near as good as she used to these days. Back when she was pregnant with Calvin I thought she was pretty.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

And now a fake, gross post from Ellie about how amazing "Jare bear" is. Seriously. They are annoying, fake, and gross.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mk1 wrote:Jared's anniversary post about Ellie on Instagram. BARF!!!
"gosh"...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Such a difference. His is gushing over how wonderful she is, and hers is just "Yeah, marriage is hard, but he's ok"

Compare and contrast:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 8e97df.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 32c636.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Totally OT-- I loathe the auto correct on my phone. It takes words out when it wants to. Sometimes it spell checks, but not always. Arrrrgh. Thank goodness I can edit in Tapatalk!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lmmomSD wrote:Such a difference. His is gushing over how wonderful she is, and hers is just "Yeah, marriage is hard, but he's ok"

Compare and contrast:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 8e97df.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 32c636.jpg[/img]

His is about her and hers is about her Image “so grateful for everything he has done for ME” Image

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

His is about her and hers is about her "so grateful for everything he has done for ME”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Shocker!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 6b37a4.jpg[/img]

What if it’s a negative comment?? So many questions... oh boy.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Why does this pic look so weird?

Why are Jared's nails so long?

Whose hand is the other hand in the pic? Unless Jared is wearing a ring on both hands.....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... de80bb.jpg[/img]
missninadoesmc
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missninadoesmc »

HelloSweetie wrote:Why does this pic look so weird?

Whose hand is the other hand in the pic? Unless Jared is wearing a ring on both hands.....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... de80bb.jpg[/img]
Unless it's a mirrored picture which it probably is that's on the wrong hand or my pregnancy brain can't tell lol.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It looks like he's got a ring on both hands. And his head looks really odd. Maybe it's the angle, but his head looks really big and his hands look really small. He looks freakish. Ellie's head looks really big too. And of course she's wearing a tiara! I know a lot of brides do, but I am not surprised at all that Ellie had one.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Lord farquad

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

The fingernails!!!! That's a HUGE turn off for me, not the Jared could ever turn me on but the long fingernails, excuse me I need to vomit!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

On Bonnie's latest vlog, they went to inspect the factory that would print out their cookbook. See Ellie and Jared, that didn't have to be such a huge secret. They are so annoying in how they keep everything hush hush when it's not that big of a deal at all.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

onbreak wrote:

Lord farquad

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
The nails are probably for playing guitar.

It looks like it's a picture of a picture taken with a special lens that shouldn't have been used for this purpose or she edited the photo.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

bam wrote:On Bonnie's latest vlog, they went to inspect the factory that would print out their cookbook. See Ellie and Jared, that didn't have to be such a huge secret. They are so annoying in how they keep everything hush hush when it's not that big of a deal at all.
This. YES! These China vlogs should be so interesting and full of culture and insight. Instead we're getting really disorganized and frantic shots of random clips and ambiguity on their purpose for the trip. The cookbook. Really? I don't understand why they needed to go all the way to China to use one of their factories when they could have easily had them printed in the US. The objective of this trip is driving me nuts and their coy vagueness of why they're there is irritating. Why can't they just be upfront and honest?

As for their Instagram posts, it kind of makes me sad. While he certainly has his quirks and faults, I think Jared is totally out of Ellie's league. At the end of the day, I think he's a nice person and he's the one encouraging all of the "nice things" that E&J do. Yes his gushing over Ellie is OTT, but Ellie's posts about Jared are so contrived and fall flat every time. We all know she's terrible at expressing herself but I think it'd be better if she just didn't say anything at all. She comes across as really cold. She certainly has no problem writing gushy posts about Jackson and Mecham Miracle Baby.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

KayCeeee wrote:
bam wrote:On Bonnie's latest vlog, they went to inspect the factory that would print out their cookbook. See Ellie and Jared, that didn't have to be such a huge secret. They are so annoying in how they keep everything hush hush when it's not that big of a deal at all.
This. YES! These China vlogs should be so interesting and full of culture and insight. Instead we're getting really disorganized and frantic shots of random clips and ambiguity on their purpose for the trip. The cookbook. Really? I don't understand why they needed to go all the way to China to use one of their factories when they could have easily had them printed in the US. The objective of this trip is driving me nuts and their coy vagueness of why they're there is irritating. Why can't they just be upfront and honest?

As for their Instagram posts, it kind of makes me sad. While he certainly has his quirks and faults, I think Jared is totally out of Ellie's league. At the end of the day, I think he's a nice person and he's the one encouraging all of the "nice things" that E&J do. Yes his gushing over Ellie is OTT, but Ellie's posts about Jared are so contrived and fall flat every time. We all know she's terrible at expressing herself but I think it'd be better if she just didn't say anything at all. She comes across as really cold. She certainly has no problem writing gushy posts about Jackson and Mecham Miracle Baby.
I'm pretty sure as well that if you want to have something printed in China that you never have to step a foot in China. You can probably do it all on this thing called the interweb. ;)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

gopedjane wrote:
KayCeeee wrote:

I'm pretty sure as well that if you want to have something printed in China that you never have to step a foot in China. You can probably do it all on this thing called the interweb. ;)
Well Ellie still pays her bills by phone so i guess she assumes you need to go to China to get it done. The internet is just for shopping, don't ch know? ;)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
gopedjane wrote:
KayCeeee wrote: This. YES! These China vlogs should be so interesting and full of culture and insight. Instead we're getting really disorganized and frantic shots of random clips and ambiguity on their purpose for the trip. The cookbook. Really? I don't understand why they needed to go all the way to China to use one of their factories when they could have easily had them printed in the US. The objective of this trip is driving me nuts and their coy vagueness of why they're there is irritating. Why can't they just be upfront and honest?

Well Ellie still pays her bills by phone so i guess she assumes you need to go to China to get it done. The internet is just for shopping, don't ch know? ;)
So true. I get the impression that's all Ellie does. Yesterday she was looking for carpet cleaner recommendations because apparently she couldn't possibly rent one for the one time a year she actually might want one. Buy, buy, buy!
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I haven't watched the vlog and don't plan on it but today's thumbnail is killing me!! "STOPPED IN CHINA BECAUSE I LOOK DIFFERENT" with a picture of Ellie holding her hands over her heart with this stupid "who, me?!?!" look on her face like she just won a pageant imposed over a bridge full of Chinese people supposedly waving at the unique and exotic white women that is her duchess, Queen Ellie. Barf. I'm sure she just loved all the special attention she thought she was getting.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”