8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by Namm »

eloise92 wrote:Ugh so today is another day when we hear about how they made fun of Julie so much that she got really upset again. I totally think a joke is good in a family but you should know when to stop and that different people have different sensitivities.

AND another day when we see how Shari is a parent. Ruby is absolutely ok with her saying to Abby and Julie 'If you don't stop I'm going to smack you' but then says a 'oh don't hit eachother' as if smacking and hitting aren't the same thing! Also Shari hits Abby with rings on.

Apparently we don't get their humour...
Both Ruby and Bonnie are full of shit sometimes they say one thing, tell their kids to do things a certain way (be grateful, never complain about food or anything at all, be nice) while they're doing the opposite. These sisters actually "undercover" enjoy it when the kids tease each other, even when it's not funny for the kid being teased. But it's ok as it's the way they grew up. They see the targeted one as weak individual who needs to suck it up or stand up for themselves, (even though we're talking about children).
At the same time they get bothered especially Bonnie, by peoples negative comments towards them so shouldn't they suck it up as well then?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Namm wrote:
eloise92 wrote:Ugh so today is another day when we hear about how they made fun of Julie so much that she got really upset again. I totally think a joke is good in a family but you should know when to stop and that different people have different sensitivities.

AND another day when we see how Shari is a parent. Ruby is absolutely ok with her saying to Abby and Julie 'If you don't stop I'm going to smack you' but then says a 'oh don't hit eachother' as if smacking and hitting aren't the same thing! Also Shari hits Abby with rings on.

Both Ruby and Bonnie are full of shit sometimes they say one thing, tell their kids to do things a certain way (be grateful, never complain about food or anything at all, be nice) while they're doing the opposite. These sisters actually "undercover" enjoy it when the kids tease each other, even when it's not funny for the kid being teased. But it's ok as it's the way they grew up. They see the targeted one as weak individual who needs to suck it up or stand up for themselves, (even though we're talking about children).
At the same time they get bothered especially Bonnie, by peoples negative comments towards them so shouldn't they suck it up as well then?
I 100% agree! I really dislike Bonnie and Ruby for the same reasons you mentioned. I don't "get" their sense of humor at all...because it's NOT FUNNY, it's MEAN! Ruby and Bonnie are both really mean people deep down and they seem to think it's OK to be mean and tease and be rude if THEY think they are "being funny." What is wrong with these women???? Bonnie even knows she was a bully and mean as a kid/teenager - but she doesn't seem sorry about it.

Maybe Bonnie and Ruby had it harder as kids - Julie and Ellie were a lot younger - so maybe their parents were more strict/mean to the older kids?? It's totally a learned behavior.
GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GuavaMama »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Namm wrote:

I 100% agree! I really dislike Bonnie and Ruby for the same reasons you mentioned. I don't "get" their sense of humor at all...because it's NOT FUNNY, it's MEAN! Ruby and Bonnie are both really mean people deep down and they seem to think it's OK to be mean and tease and be rude if THEY think they are "being funny." What is wrong with these women???? Bonnie even knows she was a bully and mean as a kid/teenager - but she doesn't seem sorry about it.

Maybe Bonnie and Ruby had it harder as kids - Julie and Ellie were a lot younger - so maybe their parents were more strict/mean to the older kids?? It's totally a learned behavior.
Bonnie was a bully as a kid??? Was this in a vlog???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GuavaMama wrote:Bonnie was a bully as a kid??? Was this in a vlog???
1000% she was. She said in this vlog linked below (about 10:40 in) that she was MEAN but thought she was being funny. That's not the first time she's admitted she was a total jerk as a kid/teen. Bonnie is NOT a nice person. Their parents seemed to raise bitchy daughters on purpose - at least Ruby, Bonnie and Ellie - still not sure about Julie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hkNaaZ02Ds
GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GuavaMama »

ewokfan11 wrote:
1000% she was. She said in this vlog linked below (about 10:40 in) that she was MEAN but thought she was being funny. That's not the first time she's admitted she was a total jerk as a kid/teen. Bonnie is NOT a nice person. Their parents seemed to raise bitchy daughters on purpose - at least Ruby, Bonnie and Ellie - still not sure about Julie.

Wow I don’t remember seeing that part. Sometimes I watch the vlogs while I’m folding laundry and I must have spaced out.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

ewokfan11 wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if that’s why Julie’s kids seem to be the “least behaved” out of the group. Some people think Julie lets her kids walk all over her or doesn’t try to fix their behaviours. But to me this looks more normal, most moms I know including myself have kids which behaviours you deal with and try to fix in a more “positive parenting” way, I also never feel comfortable disciplining in public- I have too at times but I would never discipline on camera. I think Julie is like this. Ellie and ruby (except eve lol) all have kids who seem very obedient and afraid to go against anything their narcissistic mother. I don’t think Bonnie is a narc, I think Bonnie can def be more of a strict mom but I think she balances out well with genuine bonding and love towards her kids.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

gymchick43 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if that’s why Julie’s kids seem to be the “least behaved” out of the group. Some people think Julie lets her kids walk all over her or doesn’t try to fix their behaviours. But to me this looks more normal, most moms I know including myself have kids which behaviours you deal with and try to fix in a more “positive parenting” way, I also never feel comfortable disciplining in public- I have too at times but I would never discipline on camera. I think Julie is like this. Ellie and ruby (except eve lol) all have kids who seem very obedient and afraid to go against anything their narcissistic mother. I don’t think Bonnie is a narc, I think Bonnie can def be more of a strict mom but I think she balances out well with genuine bonding and love towards her kids.

Lol I know this is Ruby’s thread but as I made the above observation about Julie’s discipline style she totally uploaded a vlog today trying to control her kids behaviours most of the day with the arms crossed and time out the griffiths way. But even while she disciplines she still just isn’t the same as her sisters. There is no scary edge there lol. I don’t think she has the heart to be full on Jennifer griffiths-style discipline like her sisters. Putting cooper? Porter? (??I get their names mixed up) in the corner at night because he’s staying up while they watch TV. But you can’t tell Julie is softer and nicer than her sisters...Ellie has put Jackson in the corner in a room all by himself (while ignoring him) when he was scared at night and made Jackson wait until Jared got home.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Okay so how long ago did they go to florida? These delayed vlogs are driving me crazy.
I also hate that they are doing delayed insta posts too

(Same as April and Davey)

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Did they get home from Nh and leave again???

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Their kids seem to be missing a lot of school. NH and now Disney?? It's not even Thanksgiving yet! I know it's not as bad as Bonnie taking the kids out for at least FIVE weeks last school year, but missing that much school for VACATIONS is not normal.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ewokfan11 wrote:Their kids seem to be missing a lot of school. NH and now Disney?? It's not even Thanksgiving yet! I know it's not as bad as Bonnie taking the kids out for at least FIVE weeks last school year, but missing that much school for VACATIONS is not normal.
And Bonnie’s kids are still young, it won’t be as hard for them to catch up. Bonnie also took school work with her and dedicated time each day to sit down with Olivia and Cody and do school work. It will be a lot harder for Shari and chad to catch up and it’s not like ruby is smart enough to sit down with them and do school work. Remember Shari only recently cried over an A-, imagine if her work suffers for vacations.

Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Preslynn »

If you're going to have them miss that much school for vacations, you might as well just homeschool. I wonder how this is even allowed? As far as I know, pulling kids out of school for vacations is not prohibited everywhere (some places don't allow it) but there has to be some kind of limit? I don't personally know anyone who missed more than one week due to vacations in a school year, and usually we're talking a day or two or three before an actual school holiday or in between when relatives are in town or you're doing a special day trip.
Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

Preslynn wrote:If you're going to have them miss that much school for vacations, you might as well just homeschool. I wonder how this is even allowed? As far as I know, pulling kids out of school for vacations is not prohibited everywhere (some places don't allow it) but there has to be some kind of limit? I don't personally know anyone who missed more than one week due to vacations in a school year, and usually we're talking a day or two or three before an actual school holiday or in between when relatives are in town or you're doing a special day trip.
in England some schools will fine or prosecute parents for taking children out of school.Its the law here for school attendance.
Pixel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pixel »

Surprise, surprise, another vacation. Ugh. The sponsorships are super annoying and it seems like there's been at least one a week lately.

Today, Eve had to pee so badly while the plane was landing that she left her seat - in that time, Ruby decided to continue vlogging, and the attendant had to say, "Here let me hold that for you..." in regards to Ruby's camera. How freaking rude of Ruby to film that. Honestly I'm beginning to wonder why I watch anymore...
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Pixel wrote:Surprise, surprise, another vacation. Ugh. The sponsorships are super annoying and it seems like there's been at least one a week lately.

Today, Eve had to pee so badly while the plane was landing that she left her seat - in that time, Ruby decided to continue vlogging, and the attendant had to say, "Here let me hold that for you..." in regards to Ruby's camera. How freaking rude of Ruby to film that. Honestly I'm beginning to wonder why I watch anymore...

Agreed, I was disgusted by Ruby in today's vlog. If she hadn't been so set on getting Eve's pee emergency on the vlog, she may have actually made it back there in time to avoid having to have flight attendants help her daughter. I can't believe her. She'd rather have strangers help her kid pee so she can film it than actually step up and be a mother. Then when she says "Eve is stripping right now"... so, your FOUR YEAR old just pissed all over a plane and is now stripping and throwing a tantrum. DEAL WITH IT LADY. YOU ARE THE MOM!!!! I can't believe how removed she is.

If I ever saw the Franke family get on a plane I was on, I'd probably walk off and reschedule my flight.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

This vlog was so vile. I can’t imagine what the other passengers on the plane thought. You control your child. If she isn’t reliable at going potty you take her by the hand and sit her there every hour so this doesn’t happen or you put a damn diaper in her. Getting up while landing is dangerous and disruptive and the crying and screaming is incredibly annoying. If I saw Ruby vlogging it I would tell her to quit her bullshit. She should not be allowed on a plane. Why is she even sitting next to Shari? She needs complete supervision by an adult. Gross, gross gross. I feel so sorry for the poor flight crew.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

That’s why YOU (Ruby or Kevin) take your four year old to the bathroom to at least try. I’m sure people were staring at the screaming and strippping child and wondering why the mom was just holding a camera.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I am sorry but most 4 yr olds and none of my 4 yr olds acted as immature (I know, sounds funny cause she is a small child but you probably understand what I mean) as Evie.
That feral howling because she wanted to be naked on a plane. Ruby and that dude from Minions can thank themselves for letting that behavior fly. They allow her to run naked at home with a 6 yr old brother like Adam and Eve for everyone to see, including neighbors, older brother and so on, why not let that graduate on to strangers on a plane?
I see a lot of people commenting on how they made Shari once again be the parent on the plane. I think people are starting to see how badly Ruby parents and how detached she is.
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Preslynn »

KaterTot wrote:I am sorry but most 4 yr olds and none of my 4 yr olds acted as immature (I know, sounds funny cause she is a small child but you probably understand what I mean) as Evie.
That feral howling because she wanted to be naked on a plane. Ruby and that dude from Minions can thank themselves for letting that behavior fly. They allow her to run naked at home with a 6 yr old brother like Adam and Eve for everyone to see, including neighbors, older brother and so on, why not let that graduate on to strangers on a plane?
I see a lot of people commenting on how they made Shari once again be the parent on the plane. I think people are starting to see how badly Ruby parents and how detached she is.
There is a big difference between naked at home and naked in public. And between her own brother and strangers or neighbors seeing her naked. She's four, so RUSSELL seeing her naked wouldn't be of concern to me. What is, however, is Ruby filming it and putting it online for the whole world to see.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I was sooo repulsed by that vlog with Eve. How did she even get up by herself? IIRC Eve was just potty trained not even a year ago, why wouldn’t you use the great invention of a pull up on your 4 year old, who you know has accidents, when you’re flying. I have always made my children “try” to use the bathroom when we leave the house, go on a trip, etc because 9/10 times they say no because they don’t want to stop what they’re doing or go through the process of using the bathroom. Shocking enough, the majority of the time they actually do use the bathroom. I’m assuming by Kevin and Ruby saying “she didn’t want to go 15 minutes ago” was an indication that they asked her to use the bathroom because the plane would be landing.

Return to “8 Passengers”