DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by spacekitty »

Playsinrain wrote:Dare i say the Bryan at the end of yesterday's vlog was semi... attractive? He didn't seem "on" his clothes looked nice, his voice even sounded different! Maybe i would like him more if he didn't have this huge fake persona.
His clothes did look nice, I think it helped he isn’t wearing a maternity style tee and those Justin Bieber look alike pants. If Bryan didn’t play it up so much and was more of a chill laid back adult, I think I’d like him more too. I like this hair color on Missy too, much better than the light hair she used to have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:Dare i say the Bryan at the end of yesterday's vlog was semi... attractive? He didn't seem "on" his clothes looked nice, his voice even sounded different! Maybe i would like him more if he didn't have this huge fake persona.
He was definitely toned down and looked a lot nicer in that clip. Missy’s makeup looked amazing, too...so she *does* know how to apply it! That giant margarita mellowed him out a bit. He is a lot more tolerable with a little alcohol in him, I think. Able to speak at a reasonable volume in an adult voice, for one thing...

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Annnnnnnd Missy is thinking about hatching more eggs. Because now she “only” has 7 chickens, and she needs more. Now that all the unwanted boys are off to the subjective dairy farm.

Someone here definitely called it.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

cat9480 wrote:
He was definitely toned down and looked a lot nicer in that clip. Missy’s makeup looked amazing, too...so she *does* know how to apply it! That giant margarita mellowed him out a bit. He is a lot more tolerable with a little alcohol in him, I think. Able to speak at a reasonable volume in an adult voice, for one thing...

I don't think it was the margarita. I think Bryan is less obnoxious when he's actually happy. Missy was being affectionate and paying attention to him for once so he didn't feel the need to be so loud. He was more like the old Bryan from when they first started out. I really liked him then.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Did brylard actually say that Missy is frugal? He’s kidding right? She waste so much money on herself it’s a joke. “She loves buying/giving to others”. She and Ellie take the cake for being the most self centered. Her little packing boxes for the needy doesn’t help overcome all her wastefulness.
Really do think this whole thing was damage control.
Bryan left Finn outside alone to ride his bike after asking him that question!!! I really hope someone was out there that they didn’t show.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by cat9480 »

janem wrote:Did brylard actually say that Missy is frugal? He’s kidding right? She waste so much money on herself it’s a joke. “She loves buying/giving to others”. She and Ellie take the cake for being the most self centered. Her little packing boxes for the needy doesn’t help overcome all her wastefulness.
Bryan left Finn outside alone to ride his bike after asking him that question!!! I really hope someone was out there that they didn’t show.

Yes, I about died when he said that.

I was thinking the same thing about Finn. They can’t possibly THAT stupid that they would let a 2-year-old play outside alone on a bike...right? Mimi and Papa had to be there, I hope. Wow.

I was also so nervous about Ollie (and later Finn) jumping around on that counter. They couldn’t have put the boxes on the floor? One of these days one of them is going to end up in the emergency room...

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I guess its safe to say the boxes were NOT donated by Walmart! The boxes and grocery list were provided by church. I would imagine you pick up the amount of boxes you'd like to buy the groceries for and once theyre packed take them back to the church.

I wont hate on them for donating. Yeah, they could have done it without filming but Im just glad theyre doing it.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

janem wrote:Did brylard actually say that Missy is frugal? He’s kidding right? She waste so much money on herself it’s a joke. “She loves buying/giving to others”. She and Ellie take the cake for being the most self centered. Her little packing boxes for the needy doesn’t help overcome all her wastefulness.

Didn’t Missy get her hair blown out for her multiple times a week at one point..? Never knew Bryan was so funny!
I’m glad they’re donating but it’s still them being selfish, either damage control like you said or just to make themselves feel better :/

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

cat9480 wrote:Annnnnnnd Missy is thinking about hatching more eggs. Because now she “only” has 7 chickens, and she needs more. Now that all the unwanted boys are off to the subjective dairy farm.

Someone here definitely called it.

It was me ;)

Again, I don't understand why they don't keep a rooster and just breed the chickens. But they'd probably be overrun by chickens because MommaLindsey2 mentioned that they would have to leave the eggs for days for them to develop, and we all know MIssy no longer collects the eggs regularly...
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Ollie showed more excitement packing those boxes than he ever has opening gifts or going to Disney.
He was laughing and whooping with joy catching those bags of marshmallows. Just, playing with his mom doing something simple, that didn’t have anything to do with spoiling him. It’s probably the happiest I’ve ever seen him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

cat9480 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing about Finn. They can’t possibly THAT stupid that they would let a 2-year-old play outside alone on a bike...right? Mimi and Papa had to be there, I hope. Wow.

I was also so nervous about Ollie (and later Finn) jumping around on that counter. They couldn’t have put the boxes on the floor? One of these days one of them is going to end up in the emergency room...

#vlogfootage TODDLER TAKES A TUMBLE EMERGENCY ROOM TRIP OMG OMG!!!!ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

I've been MIA for a minute ,but after watching today's vlog I just had to run here to comment.
1) Is Fin even their kid?? If I didn't know better I'd think the kid was playing outside unsupervised.
2) Did Bryan actually say they were frugal when spending on themselves? Add that to the list of words he doesn't know the definition of. No wonder he had a shit eating grin while saying it. No way he could've said that with a straight face.
3) They're most excited to do what they do everyday, on Thanksgiving. How exciting.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:

They're always jumping on/dancing on the counters. Aside from the ick factor, its just dangerous. I don't understand why vloggers think it's so great to have kids on the counters. No real people I know ever let their kids on counter tops.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

ladyju28 wrote:
spacekitty wrote:
cat9480 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 003f4f.jpg[/img]

One thing?!? Bryan could write a freaking book! I think it would be easier to name one thing he DOESN’T spend money on.

Anything for himself or to attempt to buy Missy’s love (throwback to the fake purse from Cambodia)

Blankets because they're always napping ImageImage
But they claim they never nap! Image

I bet I know why Bryan said Missy is frugal. She probably wouldn’t let him buy a blanket woven of unicorn hair after they had just spent money on Santa sheets for their bed. So he called her the f-word Image

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I'm not trying to be nitpicky because I am pleased that they donated to charity (even if they do it on camera it's better than not doing it at all) and it was definitely a great activity for Ollie, just spending time with his parents doing something that didn't involve lots of noise and screens, but I honestly wonder if Ollie really had any idea what it was they were actually doing. Maybe Bryan and Missy explained it calmly and carefully off-camera, but what we saw was, "Ollie isn't this so cool? We're going to give this box to someone who is struggling so that they can have a nice Thanksgiving! Isn't that nice?" So Ollie has only one option but to answer "yeah". I don't think any four year old would know what struggling means. I guess I just feel like there are so many ways this could have been discussed better with Ollie on camera, for the minions, in a respectful way: "We're lucky to have yummy food for thanksgiving but some people are not. We are going to share with others... "Something like that. Instead they spent the whole time talking about themselves and how frugal and great they are. I guess I should cut them a break, but I find myself a bit irritated.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

natalka81 wrote:I'm not trying to be nitpicky because I am pleased that they donated to charity (even if they do it on camera it's better than not doing it at all) and it was definitely a great activity for Ollie, just spending time with his parents doing something that didn't involve lots of noise and screens, but I honestly wonder if Ollie really had any idea what it was they were actually doing. Maybe Bryan and Missy explained it calmly and carefully off-camera, but what we saw was, "Ollie isn't this so cool? We're going to give this box to someone who is struggling so that they can have a nice Thanksgiving! Isn't that nice?" So Ollie has only one option but to answer "yeah". I don't think any four year old would know what struggling means. I guess I just feel like there are so many ways this could have been discussed better with Ollie on camera, for the minions, in a respectful way: "We're lucky to have yummy food for thanksgiving but some people are not. We are going to share with others... "Something like that. Instead they spent the whole time talking about themselves and how frugal and great they are. I guess I should cut them a break, but I find myself a bit irritated.
Agreed. They are terrible at explaining anything in kid terms.

Also nitpicky, but how great of an opportunity would this have been for Ollie to practicing counting items! Missy was sorting everything out and giving him 3 or 4 items per box...Ollie could’ve been doing that! Or dividing the bags of marshmallows up so he had one per box. Yes, it would’ve taken longer and they would’ve had to actually put the effort into teaching him, but that’s what parenting is all about. Ugh they waste so many teachable moments. It’s really sad.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The only thing Missy is ever going to teach those children is how scary the world is thereby reinforcing the cult mentality. She can't even teach colours, she isn't going to teach life lessons.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Frugal? Bryan, don’t use words you don’t understand. Buying a thousand hatchimals per month at $65 each is not frugal. Neither is buying a snake gummy thing from amazon. I bet they don’t even go a day without spending, which is crazy to me. These people will never be happy. I bet when they become broke from poor money management they’ll wish they hadn’t spent so much money on hatchimals and animal masks that they use once.

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

ladyju28 wrote:Ollie Ollie Ollie!! Where tf is Finn?? He was so damn cute today, cheating with his tiny hands Image
They were both playing the game but they only put Ollie in the thumbnail. What's their obsession with this child?//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 54eec2.jpg

Their faces have a weird, airbrushed look to them, making them look borderline creepy … Who edited this? Must’ve been some low-quality phone app
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I love how he says Missy is frugel.

Why do they leave Finn outside by himself!? It doesn't matter if you're on gated land! Someone could still kidnap him, or a Coyote could still come in! I know this is Bryan and Missy we're talking about, but WHO IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD LEAVE A TWO YEAR OLD OUTSIDE BY HIMSELF!?!

Okay, I'm done now.

Return to “Daily Bumps”