• Advertisement

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby SJSx3 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:Couple things in the video:
Why in the world would she even think that Addy's outfit was good for trampolines?!
And clearly she isn't in as much pain as she says. She was jumping on the trampolines which would make things extreamly painful.
Goes on complaining about the rules and how the staff keep coming over to let her know she isnt allowed to do something. Umm in case you didn't know Jess, you aren't above the rules. They still apply to you.
Lastly, you can tell Kyson is so overtired and gets the least amount of attention. Jess didn't even let him talk without Kaden talking over him.

Sorry this is long. Video just irritated me more than usual.

That part annoyed me so much. They aren't doing it to be jerks, it's for the children safety. But clearly Jess doesn't care about safety. She'd be surprised how many kids get seriously hurt at those places. If they get a busted nose/head/whatever and it bleeds on the equipment they have the close the area down and have a biohazard crew come clean it. At least that was what it was like when my brother worked at a place like that.
SJSx3
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:38 pm

broooooke wrote:Literally disgusted with Jessica after that conversation with her boys. Kyson was pouring out to her and she pretty much says 'you need to go to sleep'.

She needed to separate Kyson and Kaden in that moment, listen to Kyson's feelings and reassure and boost his confidence back up. Yes, the poor child was tired but that was an immense amount of emotion coming from a 5 year old beyond exhaustion. When Kyson is feeling bad about himself Kaden should NEVER be brought up. In that moment, it's about Kyson.. not his brother.

Yes 100% agree, I also hate that she has these types of discussions in front of the camera, they should have some privacy.

When I was a kid my mom always told my brother he had the most beautiful eyes. I remember feeling horrible and thinking my eyes were ugly, so I understand how poor kyson feels when she is giving compliments to kaden all the time and not him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Be glad you're at a gym following all the rules after that staircase fell down at that gym with all those kids on it.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby luci417 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:27 pm

SJSx3 wrote:That mirror behind the door is such a bad idea with the kids this age. I just hope it doesn't fall or the glass break with them around.

Poor Kyson. She doesn't understand that he needs to be treated differently than Kaden. Kaden is just being a kid but she gives him more attention because he's louder and does more attention seeking things in behavior rather than vocal. Kyson is trying to explain to her in his own little kid way that he needs separate attention away from his twin and she's not listening. I can't imagine how frustrated he must feel. Of course her saying "but Kaden is nice" Kyson will assume that mean he isn't nice. He's a kid, and lets be honest learning about opposites is a huge thing at this age. So in his mind Kaden being nice means he isn't nice. Jess can't relate to Kyson because she's not sensitive, she's loud and attention seeking like most her kids. She really should have had that talk off camera and asked Kaden to stop messing around in the background while his brother was clearly upset.

I'm a twin mom and this is baffling to me. Granted mine are still super little but since I learned they were twins I've been worried about appreciating them as individuals and that is a VERY common anxiety twin moms experience. I seriously don't understand how she didn't grab him, give him a huge hug and apologize for making him feel 'less than' and explain to him that he's nice. I would have gone to bed that night and cried if I made my child feel that way over their already hurt feelings. It seems like the twins are two halves of a whole to Jess and need half as much of everything as a regular kid.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Britxo wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171114/bc2ee1062976047c4a327fcbdde68674.jpg[/img]

Dear lord. You can’t unsee Chris after looking at this picture.

Speaking of which.. anyone want to photoshop his face in this pic?

All I see is Jesss. *shrug*

Jwhite_momof4
Informer

Postby Sparklingdee » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Jess behaves like a 14 year old at the trampoline park lmao, complaining about the staff "telling her off" - err, aren't you a 25 year old mother of 5/7? Thats their JOB to ensure no one gets hurt or their neck broken etc. Guess Jess wouldn't know anything about work seeing as she's never had a job lmao.
Sparklingdee
Informer

Postby webby » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:41 pm

she signed a waiver before they began jumping but I doubt she read it, too many words I guess

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby Britxo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:45 pm

No birthday post on insta yet?? I’m shocked

Britxo
Informer

Postby kittypurry » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Chris just posted one, he says Jess had a complicated pregnancy? Since when? Her pregnancy was textbook, it was the birth that was complicated

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:27 pm

Would her birth been nearly as "complicated" if they didn't have to transfer her to the hospital? Made it more dramatic which I think was one of the perks for her.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby ytdramaqueen » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Joined to wish Adsense a happy birthday. I've been watching Jess for over a year and always had internalized thoughts that you guys express here. The latest vlog really made it clear to me that she definitely plays favorites especially within the twins. Poor Kyson! (Someone called him Lysol on here and I literally peed myself laughing LOL)

ytdramaqueen
Amateur

Postby emma101 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Birthday montage is up! Addie was so cute... what happened?!

emma101
Talker

Postby smom12 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Does she hate her kids...no.

Does she have favorites? Abso-fuckin-lutely.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:42 pm

kalakala wrote:Will plastic raw plugs hold a mirror that size up?

If I did that....My dad would smack me in the back of the head and call me an idiot. He hangs my stuff up when I move and yeah they did it completely wrong.
Viewingsince2010
Talker

Postby mommadrama01 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:55 pm

That birthday montage was really good. That is one thing she's always been pretty good at.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
mommadrama01
Talker

Postby pennyajdg » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Jess is really good at the birthday montages they are the sweetest, and was it just me or did she go that whole video with no breastfeeding clips!?
That dress Jess has on in the 1st birthday shoot makes her look pregnant.
And she really pushing the miracle angle, yes it’s a miracle you managed not to kill your 5th kid smh

pennyajdg
Informer

Postby vonniebeth » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:22 pm

I didn't get emotional watching the montage (oddly), but I thought it was well put together. Happy birthday, Scraddie Doo!
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
vonniebeth
Gossiper

Postby wendigo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Y’all...I’ve been spelling Adsense’s name wrong this entire year Thought it was Addelynn, not Addelyn!

wendigo
Amateur

Postby Spillthattea » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:05 pm

No clips of Chris' Mum? Could have sworn there was a couple of clips of her with adultery, off the top of my head I believe she was filmed with her when they went to see Santa with all the kids last year. Funny that I can recall that but she can't? I just find it interesting considering that she ensures to include clips of everyone who is under her thumb, unless I missed it? In which case please disregard. Wonder if there is trouble in Paradise between Jess and Danie though. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Spillthattea
Amateur

Postby smashleysays » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:16 pm

So let's see. In the montage we have MiMi, Amber, Janell multiple times. No Oma. No Opa (didn't he meet Addie at least once?) and none of Chris's grandparents who Addie will probably never see again. Hmmmmm I think a grandparent that was lost and meeting great grandparents from out of the country would be a big part of Addie's first year.

smashleysays
Talker

Postby NewEnglandGirl » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Saw the birthday montage.. Miracle Baby? jesus christ I have never rolled my eyes so hard :roll: :roll: :roll: you would've thought Jess and Chris had fertility problems, miscarriages, or that Adjective had cancer.. notice how we haven't seen Adjective hooked up to her monitor in months..
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper

Postby Jeniusm » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:28 pm

Montage was cute and useful to pinpoint the moment that Admiral stopped being cute.
However, nearly killing your 5th baby through sheer stupidity does not class her as a miracle baby.
In Chris' post he says something like 'you made a daring move' to meet his Dad. Wasn't Adieu overdue? Not entirely sure what he means there.
Jeniusm
Talker

Postby MamaJoAnna » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Jeniusm wrote:Montage was cute and useful to pinpoint the moment that Admiral stopped being cute.
However, nearly killing your 5th baby through sheer stupidity does not class her as a miracle baby.
In Chris' post he says something like 'you made a daring move' to meet his Dad. Wasn't Adieu overdue? Not entirely sure what he means there.
He's alluding to the "aborted SIDS" incident when he says she nearly went to spend extra time with Opa.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby ytdramaqueen » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:39 pm

Okay I've been watching since before #Ad was born; what makes her a "miracle" baby besides her stint with sleep apnea? Jessica clearly does not suffer from infertility

ytdramaqueen
Amateur

Postby marshmellow » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Miracle baby, why because ? She being a girl ? She being born with blue eyes? or because the baby daddy was with jesss this time around ? lol. Meh didn't care for the montage.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam