Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Natxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by Natxo »

Hm putting his head down on a bench? We’ve seen that before in the school play.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

kalakala wrote:Will plastic raw plugs hold a mirror that size up?
Those are to hold the screws so they don't tear the drywall. That is the proper way to hang things
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Useless fuck boy Drake and stupid ass Jess really fucked those two boys up.
It’s clear they are both suffering, but they react to their pain differently. I don’t think Kaden is on the spectrum or anything, he just was born in a hell mess of a life, his parents cheating on another, fighting in front of him when he was little, splitting, not coming along for his and his brothers’ sake... and witnessing his baby sister almost die and his step daddy of two minutes performing cpr on her. How Jess can think he is okay is the million dollar question. He reacts to his pain by being the goofy kid, covering it with speaking loudly. He is in denial.
Kyson is the kind of kid who needs his parents to show him love and be gentle with him. He wants to belong, but he can’t because he looks like drake and that a child can feel but not comprehend. Such a sweet cutie. I hope from the bottom of my heart he finds (one day) a girl who truly loves him and stick to each other. Why is Jess not loving on that kid is the second one million dollar question.
Why are strangers on a gossip forum more worried about those kids than their actual mother is the ten million dollars question.
quadrupleaxel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quadrupleaxel »

I am really sorry for Kyson. He was so serious in the vlog about his feelings, it wasn't mere tiredness.

I think he understands a lot more of the emotional dynamics around him, he needs a parent but Jess is so young herself to maturely handle the different characteristics of 7 kids. Kyson is quite emotional, a total introvert I guess and he is already capable of picking up on Jess' preferances: Have fun on your own, be happy, don't bother me with your emotional issues kinda thing. I am sure she really loves her children but it doesn't mean much when she doesn't show it to the kid.

The situation reminded of what Ron had seen on the Mirror of Erised actually.Too many wild kids and one normal boy which doesn't get any of the others have.

Poor boy has so many people around him fighting for attention and all he wants is to talk with his mom about his feelings (which Kaden constantly interrupts in various vlogs)

Also, what are the minions talk about when they say: Kyson has to learn that he cannot be as good as Kaden etc. Jess mentioned Kaden loving school work and things, and the boy indeed seems like he could be out-of-ordinary smart but that's about it. In fact Jess mentioned that he fights with Landon a lot too. He might or might not be good/smart/successful than Kyson but there is no one measurement for any of these things.

I personally think that Jess has been treating Kaden in a more special way because of the speech issues etc. and Kyson was the ordinary twin. She needs to change that attitude immediately and start connecting with Kyson more, learn what he likes, what he wants, what makes him happy etc.

Other kids find a way to be happy on their own, Kyson begs for help.
broooooke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by broooooke »

Literally disgusted with Jessica after that conversation with her boys. Kyson was pouring out to her and she pretty much says 'you need to go to sleep'.

She needed to separate Kyson and Kaden in that moment, listen to Kyson's feelings and reassure and boost his confidence back up. Yes, the poor child was tired but that was an immense amount of emotion coming from a 5 year old beyond exhaustion. When Kyson is feeling bad about himself Kaden should NEVER be brought up. In that moment, it's about Kyson.. not his brother.
Danielawilliams7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Danielawilliams7 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:And also, it's pitiful how she has to caption every thing that Kaden says because nobody can understand a damn word that kid says. If that was my son, I would have had him in speech therapy at the beginning of the school year. Why does she not at all seem concerned about this?? Has she ever mentioned Kaden's speech?? It's awful! He sounds like he is 3 yrs old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Must be a new function on youtube, I can see that she gave a heart to many comments, that said Kyson was dramatic and just overly tired. Girl, stop liking comments on yt about downplaying Kysons reaction and actually do something about your chaos! Start with a good talk to your son and end with...I don't know, cleaning, or cooking, or something that you normally wouldn't do, and now I can guess why!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Nothing is ever about Kyson. The others get 1 on 1 but not him. He's going to move far far away and she'll be vlogging in 2030 wondering why he doesn't come home to visit his mom. Nothing makes a kid feel invalidated like being told he's being dramatic.
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

That mirror behind the door is such a bad idea with the kids this age. I just hope it doesn't fall or the glass break with them around.

Poor Kyson. She doesn't understand that he needs to be treated differently than Kaden. Kaden is just being a kid but she gives him more attention because he's louder and does more attention seeking things in behavior rather than vocal. Kyson is trying to explain to her in his own little kid way that he needs separate attention away from his twin and she's not listening. I can't imagine how frustrated he must feel. Of course her saying "but Kaden is nice" Kyson will assume that mean he isn't nice. He's a kid, and lets be honest learning about opposites is a huge thing at this age. So in his mind Kaden being nice means he isn't nice. Jess can't relate to Kyson because she's not sensitive, she's loud and attention seeking like most her kids. She really should have had that talk off camera and asked Kaden to stop messing around in the background while his brother was clearly upset.
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

Spoink_12 wrote:Couple things in the video:
Why in the world would she even think that Addy's outfit was good for trampolines?!
And clearly she isn't in as much pain as she says. She was jumping on the trampolines which would make things extreamly painful.
Goes on complaining about the rules and how the staff keep coming over to let her know she isnt allowed to do something. Umm in case you didn't know Jess, you aren't above the rules. They still apply to you.
Lastly, you can tell Kyson is so overtired and gets the least amount of attention. Jess didn't even let him talk without Kaden talking over him.

Sorry this is long. Video just irritated me more than usual.
That part annoyed me so much. They aren't doing it to be jerks, it's for the children safety. But clearly Jess doesn't care about safety. She'd be surprised how many kids get seriously hurt at those places. If they get a busted nose/head/whatever and it bleeds on the equipment they have the close the area down and have a biohazard crew come clean it. At least that was what it was like when my brother worked at a place like that.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

broooooke wrote:Literally disgusted with Jessica after that conversation with her boys. Kyson was pouring out to her and she pretty much says 'you need to go to sleep'.

She needed to separate Kyson and Kaden in that moment, listen to Kyson's feelings and reassure and boost his confidence back up. Yes, the poor child was tired but that was an immense amount of emotion coming from a 5 year old beyond exhaustion. When Kyson is feeling bad about himself Kaden should NEVER be brought up. In that moment, it's about Kyson.. not his brother.
Yes 100% agree, I also hate that she has these types of discussions in front of the camera, they should have some privacy.

When I was a kid my mom always told my brother he had the most beautiful eyes. I remember feeling horrible and thinking my eyes were ugly, so I understand how poor kyson feels when she is giving compliments to kaden all the time and not him.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Be glad you're at a gym following all the rules after that staircase fell down at that gym with all those kids on it.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

SJSx3 wrote:That mirror behind the door is such a bad idea with the kids this age. I just hope it doesn't fall or the glass break with them around.

Poor Kyson. She doesn't understand that he needs to be treated differently than Kaden. Kaden is just being a kid but she gives him more attention because he's louder and does more attention seeking things in behavior rather than vocal. Kyson is trying to explain to her in his own little kid way that he needs separate attention away from his twin and she's not listening. I can't imagine how frustrated he must feel. Of course her saying "but Kaden is nice" Kyson will assume that mean he isn't nice. He's a kid, and lets be honest learning about opposites is a huge thing at this age. So in his mind Kaden being nice means he isn't nice. Jess can't relate to Kyson because she's not sensitive, she's loud and attention seeking like most her kids. She really should have had that talk off camera and asked Kaden to stop messing around in the background while his brother was clearly upset.
I'm a twin mom and this is baffling to me. Granted mine are still super little but since I learned they were twins I've been worried about appreciating them as individuals and that is a VERY common anxiety twin moms experience. I seriously don't understand how she didn't grab him, give him a huge hug and apologize for making him feel 'less than' and explain to him that he's nice. I would have gone to bed that night and cried if I made my child feel that way over their already hurt feelings. It seems like the twins are two halves of a whole to Jess and need half as much of everything as a regular kid.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Britxo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... e68674.jpg[/img]

Dear lord. You can’t unsee Chris after looking at this picture.

Speaking of which.. anyone want to photoshop his face in this pic?

All I see is Jesss. *shrug*

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Jess behaves like a 14 year old at the trampoline park lmao, complaining about the staff "telling her off" - err, aren't you a 25 year old mother of 5/7? Thats their JOB to ensure no one gets hurt or their neck broken etc. Guess Jess wouldn't know anything about work seeing as she's never had a job lmao.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she signed a waiver before they began jumping but I doubt she read it, too many words I guess

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

No birthday post on insta yet?? I’m shocked

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Chris just posted one, he says Jess had a complicated pregnancy? Since when? Her pregnancy was textbook, it was the birth that was complicated

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Would her birth been nearly as "complicated" if they didn't have to transfer her to the hospital? Made it more dramatic which I think was one of the perks for her.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Joined to wish Adsense a happy birthday. I've been watching Jess for over a year and always had internalized thoughts that you guys express here. The latest vlog really made it clear to me that she definitely plays favorites especially within the twins. Poor Kyson! (Someone called him Lysol on here and I literally peed myself laughing LOL)

Return to “JesssFam”