BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Unread post by olemama »

DoodleBop wrote:Either she goes to places where everything is very overpriced or that's how she hides her spending from Ean.
Publix is expensive, much more than Walmart, Winn-Dixie, SuperTarget. We don't have one where I live but we vacation down south frequently and we are always stunned at the prices at Publix.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I dont care if "regular" moms sells their clothes on those facebook swap sites, I have done it before. I had a huuuge lot of clothing that I had purchased and it mostly had the tags still on or worn once. I sold it and used the money to buy my kids more clothes but regularly I will pass them on to nephews, my neighbor or a local family owned thrift store. The IG shop is tacky because it is a youtuber who gets free stuff ALL THE TIME. She should have just donated them, especially around winter tim there are so many places that want coats, boots, hats etc...
I have a feeling though the shop will flop, the majority of people stupid enough to purhcase second hand Old Navy clothing with a shipping cost hopefully do not have children!
For me I wouldn't have cared if one day Brittany or any other youtuber simply made an announcement saying they are going to sell some of their clothes

What got me so angry was when Brittany had the nerve to go on snapchat and say that she has a bunch of clothes that she wants to get rid of But they are "too nice" and in "really good condition" so she doesnt want to just donate them because they are too nice.

You serious Brittany? Your old navy and target clothes are "too good to be donated". Wtf. Like really?? Do you think you can only donate tattered rags and worn out shit? Is that all youbthink less fortunate people deserve?

She made it clear in that snapchat that the barely used clothes she had "were too good to be donated"
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

olemama wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Hold the fuck on. What is her little baby ? North west kardashian ? How fucking greedy to sell her clothes ? Who wants to buy her peed on pooped on old navy/target clothes for money ? Such an entitled bitch ! How about do a giveway or donate instead ?
She shouldn't donate worn, stained clothing either. Low income people who might depend on thrift stores should have decent clothes too. If the clothes are stained despite washing or threadbare, I throw mine into the trash. I'd be embarrassed to give them to a friend or donate them.
Didn't intend to thank the post.

Yeah I know only new like clothing should be donated but I highly doubt B's clothes are stained per say nor they are in the "trashable" condition. I just meant used clothes. I was angry because she is expecting money for used clothes from her subscribers. Instead giveaway/donation is a better idea.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Old Navy is such low quality. I'd rather buy stuff from Carter's because they're cheap and usually with enough use left to still pass on.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

marshmellow wrote:I was angry because she is expecting money for used clothes from her subscribers. Instead giveaway/donation is a better idea.
And keep in mind, this time now is AFTER she has already said she was going to donate them.

It was a few months ago when she went on snapchat saying her clothes were "too good to donate" so she wanted to sell them. That is when she got lots of backlash from people and then she said she is going to donate them.

After all of that fiasco is when her own dad became a less fortunate person. Ohhh but Brittany ran straight to gofundme and asked people to give 10 thousand dollars. Funny how she thought that was ok after previously not wanting to help less fortunate people herself. But when the tables were turned and it was her who needed the help she had no problem asking for 10 grand.
kscha925
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kscha925 »

Off topic but I know a mom who sells clothing she gets for her kids. I don't know if she only wants her kids wearing organic cotton made from Angels or what, but I refuse to get her kids clothes anymore. She will never put it on them and then will brag she made 300 dollars from consignment.

This must be a new trend.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ugh. Is it just me? I’m on hard times now but all my kids clothes I donate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

In her “something is different” video she says she’s on her third cup of the day as she throws the kcup into the trash. Remember how she said she recycled the cups? Guess that was a lie...

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I guess publix is more like Wholefoods. Overpriced.

I am not a fan of Harlow anymore now. Kid used to look really cute until she got teeth lol. Now she is a mini Aria/Nolan.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

She does not have a single whole grain in her grocery. Everything is just refined... the bread the croissants the wraps. There are so many grains like brown rice, whole wheat, quinoa, millets, steel cut oats. None of that. And no leafy greens, beets, carrots, fermented veggies, and ton of other vegetables.. none of that. All the eat is refined carbs and meat basically. And there are so many superfoods she can include like cacao goji berries raw honey and find recipes to make delicious snacks for the kids with these superfoods instead of giving them chemical laden snacks. It angers me when parents don’t even try. Her grocery dump is so barren. No live food. Uneducated bitch.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

smom12 wrote:Ugh. Is it just me? I’m on hard times now but all my kids clothes I donate.

Plenty of moms I knew (including me) did this. 1) Sort clothing into trash or donate/sell piles. 2) Unless you had a friend or relative nearby who could use the stuff, do a yard sale. 3) Donate the remainder to a thrift store/charitable organization. But there are issues with US donated clothing. Clothing that is not sold goes overseas to third-world countries where it puts local clothing manufacturers out of business or it else goes into a US landfill. I do not think that Britney is wrong to sell gently used clothing but she did promise that the proceeds would go to her father and I also think it is weird of her to sell it to her subscribers.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:In her “something is different” video she says she’s on her third cup of the day as she throws the kcup into the trash. Remember how she said she recycled the cups? Guess that was a lie...

Yes!! I was just talking to my boyfriend about this earlier. That was definitely not the recycling bin

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Brittany is pregnant again and says she's still bffs with Britney (I don't believe it) so why doesn't she give Brittany Harlow's clothes?
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

[quote="gottheblues"]Britneys such a hustler. “I do it all for you guys!” But not at all for the money you make, right? You are sacrificing yourself to your fans! And oh by the way, please buy Harlow’s clothes so you can have a piece of Harlow! It’s all for you guys! My little coffee beans family! Also, I just love you so much and I’m about to take a trip to my PO box again, but I’ll do it all for you guys! I know Harlow’s clothes are expensive, but just think, it will bring us closer! Like when you send me free stuff! We have such an amazing relationship you guys! And since I was kind enough to let you buy Harlow’s clothes, remember my PO box and Harlow is size 1! My little family I love you so much and doesn’t the Christmas spirit make you feel generous and giving? Like so giving and you just want to share the love and give give give! Right? Right?[/quote
perfectly said.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Doesn’t that friend of hers have a daughter that is younger than Harlow? Why not give the clothes to her? I guess it’s possible she has offered but the selling thing is weird to me... mostly because of how she went about it. The comment about not donating because they were in good condition (I don’t remember the exact wording) and the comment about having a piece of Harlow (right? I’m not imagining that?) make it iffy. Drop them at a consignment store if you think they’re actually worth something. Or sell them as a lot and donate the money.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

she wouldn’t just give away Harlow clothes for free of course she’d try selling them.. she’s always in it for the $$$

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Cinnamon wrote:She does not have a single whole grain in her grocery. Everything is just refined... the bread the croissants the wraps. There are so many grains like brown rice, whole wheat, quinoa, millets, steel cut oats. None of that. And no leafy greens, beets, carrots, fermented veggies, and ton of other vegetables.. none of that. All the eat is refined carbs and meat basically. And there are so many superfoods she can include like cacao goji berries raw honey and find recipes to make delicious snacks for the kids with these superfoods instead of giving them chemical laden snacks. It angers me when parents don’t even try. Her grocery dump is so barren. No live food. Uneducated bitch.
Honestly it’s one of Britney’s better grocery hauls because at least she had some veggies thrown in. We can’t expect the kids to just all of the sudden start eating quinoa and fermented veggies when they’ve been raised on chicfila nuggets. Her haul definitely could have been worse. I don’t think it’s realistic to expect that of her or the kids.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

If she did a clothing lot of say some onesies, pjs, dresses a bunch of things for 20$ I might get it. But a lot of IG shops show like 1 onesie and want to charge 5 to 10 bucks for just that one outfit. Usually though it is for things that are really expensive upfront. An old navy onesie is not going to be the windfall she has in mind....and I doubt she is going to do a lot of clothing
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Please someone tell me I'm not the only one who is grossed out by that nasty throat clearing/sneeze laugh she does. It's like a fake laugh but she does this weird sound before she does it. She does it when she's making fun of herself for saying something wrong too. It irks me and I can't figure out why.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Please someone tell me I'm not the only one who is grossed out by that nasty throat clearing/sneeze laugh she does. It's like a fake laugh but she does this weird sound before she does it. She does it when she's making fun of herself for saying something wrong too. It irks me and I can't figure out why.
You mean her snort? I know some people can't help it but it feels like she is forcing it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”