Samika Vlogs. Part #2

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I’m super happy for them and the new baby but also worried about Jenn and her post partum depression. I hope 3 kids won’t be too overwhelming, especially 3 young kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

I didn´t see this coming at all.
They wanted to wait- but so did they when they announced PJ at the end of a video (just as they did this time- no clickbait).

They mentioned so many times how they needed a break (and we all can tell)..so this totally took me by surprise.
I am worried they are overdoing it, too many kids too fast, they are still so young.
They always wanted 4 kids total but there is still so much time for that and the age they are in. I felt like they are just getting back on track..now I am worried they are losing themselves again..you know what I mean?
Hmmm..obviously I am excited because I love them (and the genetics make it interesting) but I am worried about them as human beings. There will be less and less time for edits and vlogs. I totally thought they lost passion and would announce to only upload 3 times/week once I saw the title of their latest video.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

I think this baby was unplanned, but who knows if they were preventing.
I swear Sam tweeted "life is full of surprises" like a month ago and I kind of was guessing they found out Jen's pregnant.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I’m assuming she’s at least 6-8 weeks already? Which means a ~June/July baby most likely. Aren’t all their birthdays consecutive in those months from April to July? Cute.

I’m already super interested in name ideas. Noah’s a super common name right now, but the name Penelope is not my cup of tea (though it’s grown on me since she wears it well!)

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

What are you guys' guesses on the gender? I'm guessing it's a girl!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Baby is due in the beginning of June. Seems by her Instagram caption that it was unplanned & a surprise
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I rarely ever click on their videos but I thought by the name of the title it was something about ending their full-time YT career. I looked in the comments and saw all of the congrats and skipped to the end :lol: It's weird because it feels like yesterday they announced that they were expecting PJ. Time flies.
Same here! I don't really watch them often either. I'm excited for them.
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

3 under 4!! Happy for them - im thinking girl

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Sorry, but the timing seems bad. Their channel is not doing well and adding another child could be tough on their finances and life in general. They seemed SO STRESSED around the time PJ was born because Sam was let go from Trixin and Jenn was suffering from PPD.

They've just moved and were hoping to buy a house next year. Maybe Sam does have other work lined up, but it's going to really hard on Jenn with three little kids that need constant attention and Sam working more - or even getting a job outside of the home. Hopefully they do have more friends in their new town to help them out. I have a feeling Jenn is going to be overwhelmed with three.

Well, I guess things - even surprises - happen for a reason. Good luck to them.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

As much as their financial situation seems unstable and whatnot, they both have college degrees and I don't think it would be too difficult for Sam to find an office marketing job while. They could continue with Jen vlogging mainly like how they did when Sam worked an office job around when Noah was first born. I think with those options, they'd be fine.

They live pretty modestly and Arizona doesn't have a high cost of living.

I am concerned for Jen and PPD again. That's a lot on her mind and body to have 3 babies in 4 years and to be taking care of 3 under 4. I hope she gets help if she needs it.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I feel bad for Jenn. She seems way more worried about the third than Sam does. Obviously it wasn't planned and people kept mentioning they were going to wait a few years when they announced. I guess they should have really been using better (or ANY) protection.... :(

Sure, they could get better paying jobs, but Jenn seems to really struggle with just two kids...adding another baby is going to be REALLY rough on her. I feel like behind the "I'm grateful for a baby" comments, she's really panicking.
jclose93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jclose93 »

I feel really bad for her. She just does not seem happy or excited. It’s really obvious that she did not want another kid yet. I can’t even imagine what that might feel like.

Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

I feel so bad for her one of the first things she said was she doesn’t do postpartum well.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

The sad infertility side of Callie is coming out and wishing so badly this would happen to me. #selfish #thisisntaboutme

I hope she can feel fully excited soon. I think she’s so nervous for her postpartum.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

At least she’s being real about it. That’s why I like them the most out of all youtubers. They aren’t fancy and fake. She told us how she really feels. It wasn’t a glamorized reveal with balloons and glitter. It was them admitting it wasn’t really planned and her freaking out over ppd. Shoot I wanted to be pregnant so bad but having Miscarriages before I totally freaked out too for the first couple of weeks. Now in my second trimester I’m finally getting excited.
Thanks Samika for keeping it real. Now get consistent with your freakin uploads!

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I love that she is being real too, it was nice to see that instead of all the acting Ellie and Jared do.

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Oh my gosh. Just 3:18 into the new video.

I feel so bad for Jen :( She is genuinely so anxious and worried about PPD. Poor thing.
And I love Sam's reaction for her and being so supportive and there for her and a rock when she's upset.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I agree that it's refreshing to see them be real with us. I do feel so nervous for her though. It's easier for Sam to brush off and not worry about too much, but it's so much harder on Jenn for obvious reasons. Her reaction was a little sad to me because I felt so bad when she said she can't handle it now. Jenn is an amazing woman and I know she can take whatever life throws at her, but she wasn't mentally prepared for this yet so it's understandable that she feels this way. Just sending good vibes to them :love2: The baby will be beautiful and a blessing to their family!
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I appreciate the real reaction that they showed. They are by far the most genuine vlogging couple I’ve ever seen! That being said, however, I can’t help but wonder what that baby’s reaction will be when he or she watches that video one day. Sam and Jen’s reactions were very different when they found out they were pregnant with Noah and PJ. I know this baby was a total shock but I wonder if it could create conflict down the road somewhere

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I’m thrilled for them but I can see why Jen feels stressed. However this video reaffirmed why I love them, there was no fake over the top reaction. It was real and authentic. I could see that Sam felt emotional because his cheeks always get red when he’s about to cry. I loved when he told Jen he’d be there for her - really sweet moment.

Return to “Q-Z”