8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

eloise92
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by eloise92 »

I just think it is ridiculous that yet again they made Shari look after Eve on the plane. There were 4 adults they could each have had a young child next to them. They could have sat all the youngest/ their accompanying adult at the end of the row for easy toilet access. You make sure they are travelling in things with elasticated waists. If when they normally say they need to go they can't hold it 20 minutes then they need to fly in a pull-up. It is just basic stuff.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Ruby is just terrible at being a mom. It's a shame she had 6 little lives to ruin.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I think the worst part of all this is not that Eve wasn't in a pull-up, or that she threw a tantrum, or that she wet her pants, or that the flight attendant had to undo her clothes, or even that Shari was stuck with her on the flight- although all those things were problematic. It was that Ruby didn't turn the damn camera OFF.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

That was ridiculous! Shari sitting beside eve again. Ugh honestly Kevin is starting to remind me exactly of my narcissistic dad, NO regard for your feelings- laughs when Sherri tries to complain, snobby entitled attitude complete with the stupid fedora, man purse and Vespa, coupled with narc ruby, they just want a fun date on an airplane and don’t give a shit about the other kids. Their needs come first of course. Like come on, Step it up and sit beside your young children! And then ruby and filming while eve was having a tantrum peeing everywhere like wtf was that. That flight attended deserves an award for not giving ruby more flipping attitude. I literally would have said “can you stop filming please and take care of your child”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And I honestly feel bad for eve, she’s acting out because her parents haven’t been giving her a proper parent -child relationship/attention lately. 4 year olds need and want authority, routine and affection. Don’t blame it on the 4 year old when they say they didn’t need to go to the bathroom 15 minutes ago, as a parent you make them try to go before the plane lands.

GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GuavaMama »

I wonder if Ruby had to watch Ellie like Shari watches Eve. The age gap seems the same. Maybe Jennifer had Ruby look after Ellie often and then Ruby does the same with Shari.

I helped look after my youngest sister often when I was about 10. We are 8 1/2 years apart. I remember helping her learn to walk when she was about 1 year old.

eloise92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eloise92 »

GuavaMama wrote:I wonder if Ruby had to watch Ellie like Shari watches Eve. The age gap seems the same. Maybe Jennifer had Ruby look after Ellie often and then Ruby does the same with Shari.

I helped look after my youngest sister often when I was about 10. We are 8 1/2 years apart. I remember helping her learn to walk when she was about 1 year old.

I looked after my younger brother a lot (6 year age gap) but that was because my mum was ill/ disabled for quite a long time. Obviously it still impacted me and my brother not having that parent time BUT at least I knew why, it wasn't that my mum didn't want to do the parenting and I understood that my dad needed to work. However Ruby and Kevin abdicated responsiblity literally just to have a nice time with their friends (who they will be seeing all week!)

The private school does have a lot of days off (in my opinion) so to be missing any days except for illness seems bad. I know they plan on moving all the kids there next year so they probably don't care if they get in trouble with the public school but it is still going to impact on their learning. They don't seem like the kind of family that get the kids to do some mental arithmatic going round the store or encourage Eve and Russel to start reading signs etc. I know Shari does very well in school but I don't think any of the others do.

https://american-heritage.org/Content/M ... ays_v1.pdf
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Why should Julie have to give up her coat up so Eve can use it to cover her naked urine soaked body. Ridiculous.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Preslynn wrote:
KaterTot wrote:I am sorry but most 4 yr olds and none of my 4 yr olds acted as immature (I know, sounds funny cause she is a small child but you probably understand what I mean) as Evie.
That feral howling because she wanted to be naked on a plane. Ruby and that dude from Minions can thank themselves for letting that behavior fly. They allow her to run naked at home with a 6 yr old brother like Adam and Eve for everyone to see, including neighbors, older brother and so on, why not let that graduate on to strangers on a plane?
I see a lot of people commenting on how they made Shari once again be the parent on the plane. I think people are starting to see how badly Ruby parents and how detached she is.
There is a big difference between naked at home and naked in public. And between her own brother and strangers or neighbors seeing her naked. She's four, so RUSSELL seeing her naked wouldn't be of concern to me. What is, however, is Ruby filming it and putting it online for the whole world to see.

I am not worried about her young brother but there comes a time when you have to teach modesty and 4 is nowhere near too young and why she acted out trying to get naked in public with her fool Mother filming it thinking it was cute or vlog worthy or endearing. It's just her whole modesty Mormon thing just kind of becomes unbelievable at this point. Being naked at home in their back yard where you can see through a fence is still public to me. Private would be in the home. Naked parties is kind of cringy to tell your kids, not that being naked is wrong and I come from a fairly modest yet really relaxed family that we weren't taught our bodies were nasty or wrong but natural but also there is a time and a place. Evie has boundary issues so a child like her you cannot tell her being naked here is OK and here is not, she has no guidance. I feel sorry for her yet I know they are setting her up to be a possibly unlikeable Adult. That's sad.
Last edited by KaterTot on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mckayl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mckayl »

Honestly this vlog was repulsive and if I was on that plane I would have told ruby off. I cannot imagine how everyone on that plane felt. There was some serious child neglect in this vlog and I think Ruby is too narcissistic to have kids. Embarrassing. Ruby is filming and people are covering their faces. She can't pickup on social cues, meanwhile flight attendants are pulling your childs pants down because you're too busy filming her. This woman has no respect for anyone but herself
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

mckayl wrote:Honestly this vlog was repulsive and if I was on that plane I would have told ruby off. I cannot imagine how everyone on that plane felt. There was some serious child neglect in this vlog and I think Ruby is too narcissistic to have kids. Embarrassing. Ruby is filming and people are covering their faces. She can't pickup on social cues, meanwhile flight attendants are pulling your childs pants down because you're too busy filming her. This woman has no respect for anyone but herself

Today was the day I unsubscribed. It really went over the top for me today somewhere even though Ruby has been making me upset lately, you hit the nail on the head. She really has NO business having children as she cannot raise them, she can't make good choices for them when they are unable and she is very narcissistic. I have a friend who is so damaged from her narcissistic Mom and I think she's a peach compared to the 14 mins a day Ruby actually let's us see. I can't imagine what we don't. That's what bothers me the most, not the vlogs but what they hint at.
kendall16
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kendall16 »

The amount of school these kids miss is insane. My kids attend private school here in Atlanta and our private schools are required to have at least 180 days of instruction. The days must also be 4.5 hours or longer. I looked up the Utah state requirements and in private schools there are no requirements for licensing, registration, or approval. There is also no state requirement for the length of the school year and no teacher certification is required for the private schools. Out of curiosity, I counted how many days of school AHS (the private school Shari and Chad attend) has and for high school it's about 157 and middle school is about 147. That's a crazy short school year!! Plus I'd say the kids miss an additional 20 days per year. Here's the link for the Utah requirements if you're interested- https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ ... /utah.html
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Preslynn »

KaterTot wrote:
Preslynn wrote:
KaterTot wrote:I am sorry but most 4 yr olds and none of my 4 yr olds acted as immature (I know, sounds funny cause she is a small child but you probably understand what I mean) as Evie.
That feral howling because she wanted to be naked on a plane. Ruby and that dude from Minions can thank themselves for letting that behavior fly. They allow her to run naked at home with a 6 yr old brother like Adam and Eve for everyone to see, including neighbors, older brother and so on, why not let that graduate on to strangers on a plane?
I see a lot of people commenting on how they made Shari once again be the parent on the plane. I think people are starting to see how badly Ruby parents and how detached she is.
There is a big difference between naked at home and naked in public. And between her own brother and strangers or neighbors seeing her naked. She's four, so RUSSELL seeing her naked wouldn't be of concern to me. What is, however, is Ruby filming it and putting it online for the whole world to see.

I am not worried about her young brother but there comes a time when you have to teach modesty and 4 is nowhere near too young and why she acted out trying to get naked in public with her fool Mother filming it thinking it was cute or vlog worthy or endearing. It's just her whole modesty Mormon thing just kind of becomes unbelievable at this point. Being naked at home in their back yard where you can see through a fence is still public to me. Private would be in the home. Naked parties is kind of cringy to tell your kids, not that being naked is wrong and I come from a fairly modest yet really relaxed family that we weren't taught our bodies were nasty or wrong but natural but also there is a time and a place. Evie has boundary issues so a child like her you cannot tell her being naked here is OK and here is not, she has no guidance. I feel sorry for her yet I know they are setting her up to be a possibly unlikeable Adult. That's sad.
Well I definitely agree that there is a time and place. My 17 months old is rarely naked because I like her in a diaper. With the 5yo, we compromised after he ran out stark naked in front of the postman, so now he mostly wear underpants if nothing else but is allowed to be naked in his bedroom and the bathroom. He understands perfectly. My 17 months old doesn't always grasp it but I intervene. I don't ever allow them to be naked in front of strangers or in public. Even on the porch or when family comes over, it's diaper or underwear at a minimum.

A good way to teach them is to tell them that they must always ask mommy or daddy if they may take an item of clothing off. So even if they do not understand when it is appropriate and when it isn't, they definitely understand "You have to ask before you do it". The problem here lies with Ruby and Kevin. Eve has boundary issues because of her parents, who never set any boundaries for her and laugh at and film things when they should be correcting her instead.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Look at this guy behind ruby, I bet he is so miserable having to sit next to them [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 5cd70a.jpg[/img]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

And people wonder how creepy people get kid pics on their pc .. Parents like this are the problem

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

It’s so crazy how different her parenting (or lack of) is compared to a year or so ago. She used to be so strict and routine with the kids, I think it’s good that she’s loosened up a little because she had those kids working from dusk til dawn... but she’s gone so far in the opposite direction and now she barely raises them all at. Eve is basically raising herself, which is going so well obviously

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I went back to check the comments on that video and they are mostly negative (well and then there are the ones talking about the contest). Even the replies to the comments which typically are minions defending them this time are negative.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Poor Russel he loves school. How many actual days has he gone the full time??
cookingmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cookingmama »

shortstop wrote:Poor Russel he loves school. How many actual days has he gone the full time??
Remember when he had to miss two days of school when she had to go to the dentist because she didn't ask anybody to pick him up/didn't schedule her appointment in the afternoon/didn't bother to double check on her actual appointment time? Poor Russell. I loved school so much at his age.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:Look at this guy behind ruby, I bet he is so miserable having to sit next to them [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 5cd70a.jpg[/img]

His jaw is so clenched, it looks like it must hurt.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”