OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by Bay1029 »

That ring that she showed on Snapchat ...

Will they get engaged soon? If so is it for views lol
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

Bay1029 wrote:That ring that she showed on Snapchat ...

Will they get engaged soon? If so is it for views lol
I thought that too about the ring setting thing without a diamond... Honestly I could see them getting engaged to combat the abuse rumors and negativity from their IG live fight. Same with the puppy stuff... maybe these were plans they had but it certainly seems like a lot of big things they are rushing to make happen so suddenly
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

ckks wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote: Babies that young don’t typically mess with their ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My 11 month old scratches and pulls on his ears occasionally but yeah maybe some don't. ImageImage

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
my son was born a week after Alaya (2.5 months premature) so they're the same age ish and he pulls on his ears every time he's tired/fussy. some babies might not but some definitely do.

It’s a cultural thing, in Latin America baby girls get their ears pierced in their first months, when they’re still too young to pull on their ears. It’s a special type of earring that “locks” into place and can’t just be pulled out. It’s usually done by pediatricians

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

webbygurl626 wrote:
Rosiex3 wrote:I’m actually glad that Kyra wouldn’t pierce Alaya’s ear behind Oscars back.I feel like something body altering especially on a child should be something both parents are mutual about.

Yes this is how it should be but I feel like oscar would do whatever he wanted to “his” child no matter what Kiera says!

I don’t Oscar would pierce her ears behind Kyra’s back either. And I think Oscar would be upset if kyra did .. I mean look how he reacted to Kyra getting a tattoo with out him knowing. Just imagine how angry he would be if she came back home with Alaya’s ears pierced.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

IF Kyra was to get Alaya’s ears pierced behind oscars back I think he would have every right to be pissed. Kyras tattoo is one thing, it’s her body and her choice and she can do what she wants. But Alaya is both of their child and it’s up to the both of them if they want to pierce her ears. If my husband pierced my daughters ears behind my back I would be livid.

poisonprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonprincess »

Okay, kyras Snapchat is giving of such weird vibes... first the ring and now a random throwback image from when she was pregnant.....
(But ya know, there's a high chance I'm overthinking it all cause that's just what I do!)

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by GymChick »

Omg raw baby carrots are such a choking hazard. They aren’t long enough for baby led weaning, pretty thick and slippery, could easily slip out of her little baby hand and into the back of her throat

poisonprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonprincess »

ImageImage
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... b5a473.jpg[/img]

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

poisonprincess wrote:ImageImage

Lol those are deff engagement rings. Why get one and not get engaged? They’re all pretty tho at least. Minus the weird bronzy color of one

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
poisonprincess wrote:ImageImage

Lol those are deff engagement rings. Why get one and not get engaged? They’re all pretty tho at least. Minus the weird bronzy color of one

Well she kinda ruined the hype. Lol

Ohthehumanity
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ohthehumanity »

Who plans their engagement like this... so stupid lol. Why couldn’t she just go on Pinterest, give Oscar an idea of what she likes and let him pick it out. They are so strange
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Ohthehumanity wrote:Who plans their engagement like this... so stupid lol. Why couldn’t she just go on Pinterest, give Oscar an idea of what she likes and let him pick it out. They are so strange
This is how me and my ex got engaged. We’re laying in bed and suddenly at the jewelers together and I’m picking out my ring. HOWEVER, it was long distance due to me being in school in MN and him serving in the Navy out of VA. Just got home from deployment and was so spur of the moment. Probabaly also why were broken up now.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Man my engagement is literally exactly the rose gold one lol

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I like how she censored out the price tag on the last pic lol

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ohthehumanity wrote:Who plans their engagement like this... so stupid lol. Why couldn’t she just go on Pinterest, give Oscar an idea of what she likes and let him pick it out. They are so strange
I picked out my exact engagement ring online and my fiancee bought it a month later and proposed. I don't think it's so bad. I feel like for such an expensive item it should be something you truly love wearing.

cklein31
Informer
Informer

poisonprincess wrote:Okay, kyras Snapchat is giving of such weird vibes... first the ring and now a random throwback image from when she was pregnant.....
(But ya know, there's a high chance I'm overthinking it all cause that's just what I do!Image)

No I thought the same thing.... she's being very weird on Snapchat lately. Much different than her typical long winded chats about makeup or the kids doing something cute...
cklein31
Informer
Informer

glorygirl920 wrote:
I picked out my exact engagement ring online and my fiancee bought it a month later and proposed. I don't think it's so bad. I feel like for such an expensive item it should be something you truly love wearing.

Agreed. It's odd how she's posting about it, but choosing your own ring isn't bad. Better that than be surprised with a ring you hate considering most women wear their engagement ring daily.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I watched her younow yesterday and she said that kyla just came to live with them because she was tired of being in LA and wanted something new and that she MIGHT go to school in January... whatttt?!

I really want to know where kyla gets money from because she supposedly took Kyra out to olive garden for her bday and get her flowers. Did she have like $500 or something and is spending it little by little while Oscar and Kyra pay for her food, water, electricity, wifi and etc??

At first kyra made it seem like kyla had to be there because of a hardship or something. Now im really curious!

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

So I mean are they engaged or what? She’s picking a ring up on Friday.... is it a friendship ring? A promise ring? A just for the hell of it ring? If they are engaged is Oscar even aware? (That last one was a joke)

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Annavi04 wrote:I watched her younow yesterday and she said that kyla just came to live with them because she was tired of being in LA and wanted something new and that she MIGHT go to school in January... whatttt?!

I really want to know where kyla gets money from because she supposedly took Kyra out to olive garden for her bday and get her flowers. Did she have like $500 or something and is spending it little by little while Oscar and Kyra pay for her food, water, electricity, wifi and etc??

At first kyra made it seem like kyla had to be there because of a hardship or something. Now im really curious!

Maybe Kylas parents send her money. I dunno lol

Return to “OKBaby”