Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Ok.. ok the video was cute lol, but the whole “ aborted sids” “ miracle baby blah blah blah”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Anyone else annoyed at the #surprisebaby? Like you planned it...?

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I'm like the least sentimental person but Chris's whole instagram is so cheesy to me lol the captions. One was about jess like 'I will keep this gem sparkling forever'
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Sparklingdee wrote:Also why is Chris such a creep? Telling the kids the bogeyman is under their bed.... he is not funny in the SLIGHTEST. Just plain mean... and to 5 year olds, how hilarious, not.
Some guys don’t seem to understand little kids don’t have the same reasoning skills we have. When I was 4 or 5, my dad told me ET lived under my swing set. I was scared to use it by myself for years

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sparklingdee wrote:Also why is Chris such a creep? Telling the kids the bogeyman is under their bed.... he is not funny in the SLIGHTEST. Just plain mean... and to 5 year olds, how hilarious, not.
Some guys don’t seem to understand little kids don’t have the same reasoning skills we have. When I was 4 or 5, my dad told me ET lived under my swing set. I was scared to use it by myself for years

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Congratulations, Jessica! You finally made it to your child's first birthday without ditching the baby daddy and collecting a new man!
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

ArielLipstick wrote:Congratulations, Jessica! You finally made it to your child's first birthday without ditching the baby daddy and collecting a new man!
Now that's a reason to have a Pinterest party!!!
picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

My inner godmother tells me to send a gift to their po box only for kyson. Just for the whole bunch to see how others appreciate the underrated child

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

picpac wrote:My inner godmother tells me to send a gift to their po box only for kyson. Just for the whole bunch to see how others appreciate the underrated child

You should !! It’d be great to see!

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Notreal5 wrote:
picpac wrote:My inner godmother tells me to send a gift to their po box only for kyson. Just for the whole bunch to see how others appreciate the underrated child

You should !! It’d be great to see!

I would love to see that! But she would probably go on and on how it's for everyone and he has to share. So has to be something personalized with his name!
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Captain Smooth wrote:
waitwhat wrote:Ok I've disagreed about Kyson up until now, but in the most recent vlog, when the twins were talking about the friends situation at preschool did Jess actually ask her 5 year old son (Kyson): "NOBODY LIKES YOU?" .What the hell??? Also Kyson says "You said I'm not nice" and Jess quickly says "Nooo, I said your brother is nice" but I didn't really buy it? What the hell is she saying to that boy? At "best", she was telling him Kaden is nice (and implying Kyson isn't), at worst, she actually told Kyson he is not nice :|
I think it's her choice of words again in those situations, like she doesn't know what else to say, but the oppsosite of what the children present her with in short, quick sentences and hope that this somehow makes them happy.

What got my attention was Kyson saying that he sits on a bench and puts his head down. What 5 year old kid would say that, unless he's actually doing it. He must have felt really unhappy at that point.
Kyson says that Jess actually told him he isn't nice. I don't think a kid would make that up so I don't think he extrapolated. I think Jess actually said that to him. Kyson insists he didn't get out when told to which adds up. Jess kept trying to confuse him and say he did get out and is therefore nice too but it really sounds like she told the boys to get out and Kaden immediately did but Kyson didn't so she told Kyson he's not nice like Kaden because he doesn't listen.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

smashleysays wrote:So let's see. In the montage we have MiMi, Amber, Janell multiple times. No Oma. No Opa (didn't he meet Addie at least once?) and none of Chris's grandparents who Addie will probably never see again. Hmmmmm Image I think a grandparent that was lost and meeting great grandparents from out of the country would be a big part of Addie's first year.

Jess lost the footage of Addie meeting Oma, Opa, Caden and Tommy. The rest of the family may simply not want to be part of the shitshow publicly and might have told her to keep them the heck off camera. Remember she "didn't have time to film" when the great grandparents visited from Germany? I bet they actually didn't want to be on camera.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

I was a bit disappointed by Addie's birthday montage. I know Jess put a lot of work into it and I respect that, and most of the footage she used was very nice, but the song just didn't fit at all, it was so boring sappy it almost put me to sleep. I wish she'd used a more cheerful like she did with Landen's 1st birthday video! I also noticed that the video wasn't so much about Addie any more but about the whole family/ clan, like there were at least three scenes with Gabe and Jess was in it a lot, too. I feel like she wanted other people (Gabe, Amber, Janell) to feel included, but there's no need for that, the video was supposed to be about Addie.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

It's Addies first birthday and her Dad stuck around for conception, pregnancy and first year of life, without cheating, or leaving, let's all clap for this once in a lifetime event in Jess' life!

Happy first baby-daddy-stuck-around-for-more-than-a-year anniversary Jess! Oh yeah and Happy Birthday Addy, you were blessed with a lot of luck in that family <3

*whispers* There really should be a celebration emoji.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

waitwhat wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
waitwhat wrote:Ok I've disagreed about Kyson up until now, but in the most recent vlog, when the twins were talking about the friends situation at preschool did Jess actually ask her 5 year old son (Kyson): "NOBODY LIKES YOU?" .What the hell??? Also Kyson says "You said I'm not nice" and Jess quickly says "Nooo, I said your brother is nice" but I didn't really buy it? What the hell is she saying to that boy? At "best", she was telling him Kaden is nice (and implying Kyson isn't), at worst, she actually told Kyson he is not nice :|
I think it's her choice of words again in those situations, like she doesn't know what else to say, but the oppsosite of what the children present her with in short, quick sentences and hope that this somehow makes them happy.

What got my attention was Kyson saying that he sits on a bench and puts his head down. What 5 year old kid would say that, unless he's actually doing it. He must have felt really unhappy at that point.
Kyson says that Jess actually told him he isn't nice. I don't think a kid would make that up so I don't think he extrapolated. I think Jess actually said that to him. Kyson insists he didn't get out when told to which adds up. Jess kept trying to confuse him and say he did get out and is therefore nice too but it really sounds like she told the boys to get out and Kaden immediately did but Kyson didn't so she told Kyson he's not nice like Kaden because he doesn't listen.
Maybe, she did do a similar thing when Kyson didn't want to do homework (bottom line: if you don't do it like Kaden, you're not a good boy). I mean Kyson is the one that's more resistant and obviously doesn't always immediatly do what people tell him. Reminds me a lot of myself actually and I understand that it's hard as a parent to constantly have to repeat yourself, but hey that's what she signed up for when she wanted to be a Mom. Now she should be able to handle it, but the only way she knows how is to put Kaden in the front and completely forgetting, that Kyson might take that the wrong way.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg I cant believe Jess used that song haha, its from Shadowhunters and one of my favourites, I am not impressed :D
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Lilia has trouble socializing with her peers at school => Jess makes a whole video about it, calling the other girls ´mean girls’
Kyson has trouble socializing with his peers at school => gosh boy you’re being over dramatic, you’re probably just tired, stop talking to me I won’t listen to you go to bed already.
Def not playing favorites.
#freekyson
#dontgiveuponlifekid
#wewanttoadoptkyson
#youareagreatkidipromise
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know I’m a little late to the party here, but I’ve just watched the blog where Kyson complains about Kaden taking his friends - OMG, that was heartbreaking Poor kid was so upset, genuinely, and his brother is making fun of him while his mum just brushes him off. To say “nobody likes you” and then laugh at the kid? Geez, I know he’s only 5 but he still has feelings!

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

80085 wrote:I hate to say this but I don't think Kyson will "break free" from the family mess like Ben did. This favouritism has been a constant since he was born, he knows nothing else. Like someone else said, he's not old enough to fully comprehend it all. I think he'll just repress it while at the same time believing what his mother says about him (or rather, doesn't say about him), end up with "unexplained" behavioural issues which will make it worse because not only will he be the "lesser twin" but Jess will be genuinely fed up with him. Jess doesn't seem to actually believe in mental illness or actual emotional issues besides situational stress so he won't get help for it. He'll probably continue to act out into his 20s because of that. Whether he actually cleans up his act eventually, I don't know but Drake is from a family with a lot of siblings where he most likely didn't get much 1 on 1 attention and look how he turned out. He might even reason his behaviour by saying he's just like his dad instead of being like Kaden who's Jess' twin (facially at least).
In my personal experience, children who manage to break out of bad family patterns are usually the oldest, because in some cases they carry a lot of responsibility for their siblings (or they assume it, if the parent is unabe to), which helps steer them in the right direction of life. Kyson is in the middle though and he seems very attached to Jess, looking constantly for her attention and being very cuddely, but Jess seems too busy to register properly how she should react. I fear he's just going to kind of float in the middle of his Moms 5 (maybe more in the future) children.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

smashleysays wrote:So let's see. In the montage we have MiMi, Amber, Janell multiple times. No Oma. No Opa (didn't he meet Addie at least once?) and none of Chris's grandparents who Addie will probably never see again. Hmmmmm Image I think a grandparent that was lost and meeting great grandparents from out of the country would be a big part of Addie's first year.

Who is the woman at 0:49 and 2:34 in the birthday montage? Is that Chris' mom and his grandma?

I also noticed Jess did not include any clips with either of her own 2 granpas. Both of Jess grandmas are in it but not her grandpas at all.

Return to “JesssFam”