Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by KLothbrock »

deannaroseo wrote:Her post on Instagram: "This past year has been the rollercoaster that I never wanted to ride..." Who says that about their child?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's fucked up.. damn. I really really hope her kid doesn't read her Instagram when she is older

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

KLothbrock wrote:
deannaroseo wrote:Her post on Instagram: "This past year has been the rollercoaster that I never wanted to ride..." Who says that about their child?!

That's fucked up.. damn. I really really hope her kid doesn't read her Instagram when she is older

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
This is ridiculous :roll: She is talking about the near death experience when she says rollercoaster she never wanted to ride. Who tf wants their kid to almost die?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Captain Smooth wrote:It's Addies first birthday and her Dad stuck around for conception, pregnancy and first year of life, without cheating, or leaving, let's all clap for this once in a lifetime event in Jess' life!

Happy first baby-daddy-stuck-around-for-more-than-a-year anniversary Jess! Oh yeah and Happy Birthday Addy, you were blessed with a lot of luck in that family <3

*whispers* There really should be a celebration emoji.
We don't know if he didn't cheat or not LOL But yeah I'm shocked she managed to keep a man this long!

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

ytdramaqueen wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:It's Addies first birthday and her Dad stuck around for conception, pregnancy and first year of life, without cheating, or leaving, let's all clap for this once in a lifetime event in Jess' life!

Happy first baby-daddy-stuck-around-for-more-than-a-year anniversary Jess! Oh yeah and Happy Birthday Addy, you were blessed with a lot of luck in that family <3

*whispers* There really should be a celebration emoji.
We don't know if he didn't cheat or not LOL But yeah I'm shocked she managed to keep a man this long!

True, we don't know everything, but at least she hasn't complained of anything and she seems to be pretty alright with him, most of the time. Also, he's been home for the past year, so, if he cheated, Jess would have found out, remeber her stalker app XD
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

At this point I highly doubt either of them would leave even if the other cheated. They have the last available partners for each other.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

marshmellow wrote:At this point I highly doubt either of them would leave even if the other cheated. They have the last available partners for each other.
Nah. Drake is proof that they are not each others last options.

If Drake still has girls interested in him Chris would have no problem whatsoever finding another girl in Modesto either. Chris is literally dream man prince charming compared to someone like Drake.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

waitwhat wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
waitwhat wrote:Ok I've disagreed about Kyson up until now, but in the most recent vlog, when the twins were talking about the friends situation at preschool did Jess actually ask her 5 year old son (Kyson): "NOBODY LIKES YOU?" .What the hell??? Also Kyson says "You said I'm not nice" and Jess quickly says "Nooo, I said your brother is nice" but I didn't really buy it? What the hell is she saying to that boy? At "best", she was telling him Kaden is nice (and implying Kyson isn't), at worst, she actually told Kyson he is not nice :|
I think it's her choice of words again in those situations, like she doesn't know what else to say, but the oppsosite of what the children present her with in short, quick sentences and hope that this somehow makes them happy.

What got my attention was Kyson saying that he sits on a bench and puts his head down. What 5 year old kid would say that, unless he's actually doing it. He must have felt really unhappy at that point.
Kyson says that Jess actually told him he isn't nice. I don't think a kid would make that up so I don't think he extrapolated. I think Jess actually said that to him. Kyson insists he didn't get out when told to which adds up. Jess kept trying to confuse him and say he did get out and is therefore nice too but it really sounds like she told the boys to get out and Kaden immediately did but Kyson didn't so she told Kyson he's not nice like Kaden because he doesn't listen.
Some of you guys reach way to high with these things. Have you ever had a conversation with a 5 year old? Let alone an upset 5 year old. There’s not always some hidden meaning behind what they’re saying.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

You know what’s not reaching? Knowing Jess plays favorites with the twins because Lyson looks just like Drake. She has the maturity of a high schooler so yes, this is insanely possible.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

smom12 wrote:You know what’s not reaching? Knowing Jess plays favorites with the twins because Lyson looks just like Drake. She has the maturity of a high schooler so yes, this is insanely possible.

I understand the favoritism and I completely agree. All I’m saying is you cannot decipher exactly what was said by Jess, based on what Kyson said. 5 year olds have a way of twisting things around and being over dramatic.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bsveach15 wrote:
smom12 wrote:You know what’s not reaching? Knowing Jess plays favorites with the twins because Lyson looks just like Drake. She has the maturity of a high schooler so yes, this is insanely possible.

I understand the favoritism and I completely agree. All I’m saying is you cannot decipher exactly what was said by Jess, based on what Kyson said. 5 year olds have a way of twisting things around and being over dramatic.

Like for example, my niece is 5. If I tell her “No, don’t kiss the baby” she’ll get upset and cry that I told her she’s never allowed to touch the baby again.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:

Like for example, my niece is 5. If I tell her “No, don’t kiss the baby” she’ll get upset and cry that I told her she’s never allowed to touch the baby again.

I don't doubt that his words might be a little more than what really happened, but that's the point, it's irrelevant what Jess did and did not say, because I think he expresses his feelings more, than what was taking place.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I REALLY think this whole 'its because Kyson looks like Dake!' thing is total bullshit. Do you have kids? Would you love them less if you split up with the other parent? Imo the reason the twins have it hard with Jess is that she's basically doing it on her own and that's not the case for the rest of the kids. Their family situation is weird and everything that happened with Drake when they were little maybe made it harder for Jess to bond with them one on one as much as the others. Plus kyson is quiet and sensitive and kids like Lilia and Kaden are more likely to survive Jess's parenting style. Kyson's different and in a busy house I can imagine Jess just perceives it as 'whining' because she doesn't have time for him. I think she struggles with Kyson and it shows but it's not because he looks like Drake, nowadays Landen and Kaden arguably look more like him. Does she hate them too?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:

We don’t know what exactly said Jess, but we do know exactly how kyson understood it. And that she should have understood and taken seriously. You don’t mess with a child’s feelings especially if it’s clear he feels not loved enough
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Jess was not at all prepared to have a child who's personality and temperament is the exact opposite of hers. Yet she's had 5 years to get with the program and she's not done that yet. Even if your kid is being over tired or over dramatic take the time to reassure him. Maybe she did off camera but the fact that she made an entire thumb nail\video title around this not the bouncy place says a lot.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

TeaFor2 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:At this point I highly doubt either of them would leave even if the other cheated. They have the last available partners for each other.
Nah. Drake is proof that they are not each others last options.

If Drake still has girls interested in him Chris would have no problem whatsoever finding another girl in Modesto either. Chris is literally dream man prince charming compared to someone like Drake.
What’s the huge difference that makes them so different?

Both have two different “baby mommas.”
One has 3 kids, the other 4.
Both do not see their children on a regular basis.
picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

But sometimes what a child says is what they feel. So when they some red lights like "you said im not nice" its a sign for an adult or parent to explain it to them to avoid the confusion

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

luci417 wrote:
I REALLY think this whole 'its because Kyson looks like Dake!' thing is total bullshit. Do you have kids? Would you love them less if you split up with the other parent? Imo the reason the twins have it hard with Jess is that she's basically doing it on her own and that's not the case for the rest of the kids. Their family situation is weird and everything that happened with Drake when they were little maybe made it harder for Jess to bond with them one on one as much as the others. Plus kyson is quiet and sensitive and kids like Lilia and Kaden are more likely to survive Jess's parenting style. Kyson's different and in a busy house I can imagine Jess just perceives it as 'whining' because she doesn't have time for him. I think she struggles with Kyson and it shows but it's not because he looks like Drake, nowadays Landen and Kaden arguably look more like him. Does she hate them too?
I can tell you first hand. Yes I have two kids. I’m no longer with the oldest’s dad. No I don’t favor him and treat both of them equally and love them the same. THAT is why I see what Jess is doing. Again, I never said she hates them. But does she favor Kaden? Absolutely. And I say, again, that Jess has the mental maturity of a child. For fucks sake she thinks those outfits on Addie are cute, her decorating is on point, and she has the best husband EVER. So yeah... her maturity is stunted and I believe, subconsciously, she favors Kaden because Kyson looks like Drake.

That’s my opinion and I stand on it.

Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

I'm a little behind on videos so I'm sorry to drag the conversation back a bit but seeing as we're talking about Kyson..I watched this vlog yesterday and I keep thinking about this particular interaction with the twins (when she asks them both when their birthdays are)..

Am I reaching or did Kaden get wildly a different reaction for (eventually) saying the same thing as his brother?
I was trying to give Jessica the benefit of the doubt but the favouritism is becoming more and more obvious :/
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Bsveach15 wrote:
Some of you guys reach way to high with these things. Have you ever had a conversation with a 5 year old? Let alone an upset 5 year old. There’s not always some hidden meaning behind what they’re saying.

I never said there was any hidden meaning? That was my whole point, that what Kyson said is what probably happened. Yes I have spoken to other 5 year olds.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

luci417 wrote:
I agree it has nothing to do with looking like Drake. Landen looks like Drake too.

Return to “JesssFam”