RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by RottieMama »

mmoommoo wrote:Man my engagement is literally exactly the rose gold one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That one was actually my favorite! I love rose gold! I hope she got that one.

I really liked all of the rings and I have to admit that I’m really happy for Kyra! I hope it’s an engagement ring bc it’s something she’s wanted and deserved for a long time! They don’t have to get married next year but I think the commitment and title is what she’s been waiting for since she had Levi. I wish them and their little family the best!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by whatthename »

Lol Oscar should propose to Kyra, they can just stay engaged forever and never get married like Britney and Ean and Keren and Khoa , maybe that way he will feel less committed..

inthevalley
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by inthevalley »

I'm a long time lurker, never joined until just now to comment because I haven't seen anyone mention it yet and I'm not sure exactly what I was hearing!

I was watching their most recent vlog this morning (at a quiet volume and now I'm at work so I can't watch it at a louder volume) and at the veryyyy end when the camera is just sitting and filming Levi, Kyra seems to be saying Oscar's name quietly a few times to try and get his attention to look at Levi and Oscar says something like you're so annoying or you're being so annoying and she tells him to look at Levi and he says "no I don't want to". Something along those lines. Did anyone catch that or am I wrong about what's being said? Lol what an asshole if that's what he did say!!
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

inthevalley wrote:I'm a long time lurker, never joined until just now to comment because I haven't seen anyone mention it yet and I'm not sure exactly what I was hearing!

I was watching their most recent vlog this morning (at a quiet volume and now I'm at work so I can't watch it at a louder volume) and at the veryyyy end when the camera is just sitting and filming Levi, Kyra seems to be saying Oscar's name quietly a few times to try and get his attention to look at Levi and Oscar says something like you're so annoying or you're being so annoying and she tells him to look at Levi and he says "no I don't want to". Something along those lines. Did anyone catch that or am I wrong about what's being said? Lol what an asshole if that's what he did say!!
I heard what you heard.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

inthevalley wrote:I'm a long time lurker, never joined until just now to comment because I haven't seen anyone mention it yet and I'm not sure exactly what I was hearing!

I just rewatched it. And he said "God you're annoying Kyra" and then said watch him and he said "I don't want to".

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

Ilovecats wrote:

I just rewatched it. And he said "God you're annoying Kyra" and then said watch him and he said "I don't want to".

yea i heard that too!!! i don’t even that is annoying of her? she is just trying to show oscar him his son doing something funny and he can’t even be bothered to look Image

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by ckks »

unpopular opinion: but we don't know what Oscar was doing and I get just as irritated when people say my name over and over and over like that to get my attention. I can admit to snapping back like that if I'm irritable because repetitive anything like that annoys the hell out of me. even thought it was just to get his attention to look at Levi, my brain cannot handle someone being that annoying lol.

Edit to say: I've also been Kyra in that situation trying to get my fiancé's attention and he got annoyed too. sometimes that repetitive stuff is just too much.

Also, that end clip of Levi was absolutely adorable. I loved it.

cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

Am I missing something or is all of K's social media purposely leaving out wtf is going on?? Are they engaged?? Is this an engagement ring? For NOW, or is it like how they said a few vlogs back that he was gonna buy one now to give to her later?

shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

ckks wrote:unpopular opinion: but we don't know what Oscar was doing and I get just as irritated when people say my name over and over and over like that to get my attention. I can admit to snapping back like that if I'm irritable because repetitive anything like that annoys the hell out of me. even thought it was just to get his attention to look at Levi, my brain cannot handle someone being that annoying lol.

Edit to say: I've also been Kyra in that situation trying to get my fiancé's attention and he got annoyed too. sometimes that repetitive stuff is just too much.

Also, that end clip of Levi was absolutely adorable. I loved it.

he was just eating something w allaya nothing important. like before kyra started calling his name he was complaining about the food too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

cklein31 wrote:Am I missing something or is all of K's social media purposely leaving out wtf is going on?? Are they engaged?? Is this an engagement ring? For NOW, or is it like how they said a few vlogs back that he was gonna buy one now to give to her later?

kyra said i think on snapchat that we were going to see the ring she got in today’s vlog so i am assuming that’s when she’s gonna talk about what’s going on.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I feel like a promise ring is such a high school thing... Maybe Oscar is actually going to propose soon?

Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

So apparently it's just a promise ring. Why did they go to a nice jewelry place to get a promise ring that looks like an engagement ring?? When my now fiancé got me a promise ring we went to pandora lol.
Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

[quote="Ilovecats"]I feel like a promise ring is such a high school thing... Maybe Oscar is actually going to propose soon?

Yeah maybe. I got a promise ring and a bit over a year later my fiancé proposed. But to be honest I would be upset if I had 2 kids with someone and they gave me a promise ring, like just get engaged already.
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

It's a ring to prove his 'promise to marry her' ohhh so you mean... like... an engagement ring...

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I agree, a promise ring seems like a high school thing, plus they already have 2 kids so its really weird

Maybe he did it to just shut her up already about wanting to be engaged?? If i was kyra id DROP the whole "marry me" conversation because its not good to beg a man and it will only do the opposite and push him away. No one wants to be pressured to do anything, much less something this major. I get the fact that they have two kids, but that doesnt mean he wants to marry her.. everything in the past 3 years has happened so fast and for all we know Oscar may lay in bed thinking "when the hell did this all happen and how did i get so stuck?" Its obvious they planned alaya but maybe he felt pressured into having her? Im not sure. Im not putting all of this on Kyra at all but i feel like Oscar was trying to do what was expected of him at the beginning and then he fell into a deeper hole or something where now he suddenly has a mortgage, lives far away from his family and is responsible for 2 babies. Why else does he seem so disconnected from them sometimes?

I know that at this point in their relationship they shouldnt be playing the cat and mouse game anymore, but its obvious that kyra kissing his ass isnt working. Maybe if she stood up for herself more, and stopped begging to get married and bringing it up so much he'd appreciate her more? Its really unattractive when someone is willing to beg you to stay with them and make a commitment. Those things should come naturally.. and i think if should have happened by now (so i get her frustration) but Oscar isnt that happy because he's probably still wondering how his life changed so much in 3 years, plus hes only 21.. he didnt spend his teen years dreaming of being a dad and finding the perfect woman to settle down with while being a nanny and loving children.

I feel like if i was kyra id be like "hes just not that into me" tbh..

Arbella36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arbella36 »

What is even the point in a promise ring? Is it to say like I'm not ready to propose but promise I will? If so I would understand if he gave it to get when they found out she was pregnant with Levi. Not after they've had 2 kids together, bought a car, bought a house and celebrating their 3rd anniversary! I would be so offended if my partner got me a promise ring if we were in the same situation and not a nice engagement ring like she's been wanting.

Another thing I noticed is why is the ring so big? I thought they were meant to be small but pretty kind of rings and your engagement ring was meant to stand out? Maybe she wanted it to look like an engagement ring...

Also, bit weird that Kyla is at their celabrational family dinner sitting awkwardly at the other side of the table... Bit of a weird vlog.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Arbella36 wrote:What is even the point in a promise ring? Is it to say like I'm not ready to propose but promise I will? If so I would understand if he gave it to get when they found out she was pregnant with Levi. Not after they've had 2 kids together, bought a car, bought a house and celebrating their 3rd anniversary! I would be so offended if my partner got me a promise ring if we were in the same situation and not a nice engagement ring like she's been wanting.

Another thing I noticed is why is the ring so big? I thought they were meant to be small but pretty kind of rings and your engagement ring was meant to stand out? Maybe she wanted it to look like an engagement ring...

Also, bit weird that Kyla is at their celabrational family dinner sitting awkwardly at the other side of the table... Bit of a weird vlog.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
The point is probably to get her to shut up about it.. like this reminds me of 90 day fiance where a guy gave the girl an "appreciation ring" when she kept begging for a proposal. Shes getting an "engagement ring" as a promise ring because thats what she wishes it was.

Yes, if i was kyla there would be certain things i would exclude myself from just because they deserve to be alone during certain moments. A constant 3rd wheel is such a mood killer! I bet Oscar cant even make sexual comments or give kyra certain compliments because kyla is around :/

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

The promise ring is odd to me too. I think it’s a cute anniversary gift, but they have 2 kids and a house so it seems strange to only give a promise ring. Oscar could propose but put a time limit on a wedding, like 3 more years before they even think about getting married. It’s so clearly important to Kyra and I can understand why, I think the gesture is nice but I have a feeling it’ll be quite some time before Oscar feels like he needs to propose.

MyPretties
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyPretties »

staceybrax wrote:The promise ring is odd to me too. I think it’s a cute anniversary gift, but they have 2 kids and a house so it seems strange to only give a promise ring. Oscar could propose but put a time limit on a wedding, like 3 more years before they even think about getting married. It’s so clearly important to Kyra and I can understand why, I think the gesture is nice but I have a feeling it’ll be quite some time before Oscar feels like he needs to propose.

I agree. Sadly I can't see these 2 together in another 3 years. Kyra is desperately looking for something she never had as a child - a family together. Oscar probably wants the whole family thing too. I think he knows when he gets married it will be forever (unlike his parents) he wants a marriage to last. He really must be having major doubts, if after having 2 children with someone you are still not ready to propose, I don't think you are ever going to be ready. I know he is young but he made the lifelong commitment to be a father to 2 children but can't commit to his love?

When it happens, let's hope for the kids sake the 'break up' will mature and not a point scoring mess!
poisonprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonprincess »

At the end of the day, their relationship moved at freaking light speed. They have 2 children and a house! Within three years! In the scheme of things three years is nothing at all tbh.
It's a considerable amount of time yes, but not that long.
I totally get where kyra is coming from as I have similar feelings but they are still quite young with plenty of time to get engaged. They need to slow down haha.

Return to “OKBaby”