Epik Brandon Family

Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Epik Brandon Family

Unread post by Preslynn »

I have never seen ties be required if it's a public school (at least not in the US) so that threw me off. I don't understand why in the world you'd have them wear them if it's not required and most of the other kids likely don't. Shiloh is a bit odd but even he doesn't strike me as the kind of kid who wants to make himself stand out in whichever way. He did seem pretty upset that some kids made fun of him liking salad at lunch. I wonder if Hanni chose to wear skirts for three months or if it was her mother's idea. Every child is different but at 13, I would have more likely agreed to khakis than those knee socks. Not that Hanni doesn't rock them. I guess their state of dress just confuses me over and over again. In the shopping/cooking vlog it looked like Shiloh and Ezrah were dressed BEFORE and while the after clothes were definitely fine to go outside in, they looked more like pajamas or something you'd change into at home. At first I thought she changed them out of their uniforms but then she said it was a weekend morning. I guess she might have wanted them in play clothes but she did dress Shepherd in this little vintage outfit. I also hope that she doesn't physically dress Shiloh and Ezrah like she implied.

She didn't do any science with Hanni WHO IS THIRTEEN? before she went back to school???? WHAT?? And in an old video she basically admitted that she didn't teach math until they could read, because she doesn't like to teach math. Yes please Naysa/Neysa don't homeschool!! No one who is too lazy to potty train should homeschool. But I see Ebenezer being homeschooled forever simply because she always gives in to him. If he doesn't want to go to school for a few days or refuses to wear the uniform, he'll get to stay home.

I'm also guessing the name will start with Z. Zipporah seems likely and wouldn't be TOO bad. Maybe she'll pull a Hannahnia and take another boys name and name this one Zephaniah and call her Zehphi or something equally hideous.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I can only think of Kate Gosselin whenever I hear Hannahniah called "Hanni". That's what she called Hannah often.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AthenaA »

I would be thinking Elizabeth but it seems too mainstream for her taste. If it starts with z I hope it's Zipporah.

She seems so unhinged. I worry about that family. The foil on a burn? Then someone commented to put butter on a burn and she thanked them!
ellay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellay »

That woman is all over the place. First Ezrah was at school full time, then she pulled him out, then he went back full time and now he's only doing afternoons? Poor kid looks like he'd rather be at school. Can't blame him.

Ezekaiah seriously creeps me out, you can always see him in the background looking at the camera with a killer stare. That kid has issues, I'm telling you.

The baby's name could either start or end with a z, I think. But whatever it is, it's gonna be awful.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

It’s pronounced completely different in Hebrew and that’s how I grew up hearing I hate the English pronounciation it doesn’t sound right to me I hope it’s something else.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

It's the extreme inconsistencies that concern me. We're vegan, we're not vegan. We're homeschooled, we're not homeschooled. Our kid has PTSD and needs a service dog, our kid has PANDAs and it is getting all better. We never let our kids eat junk, we're eating hot pockets and Hallowe'en candy. We don't do doctors, we're running to the doctor. I don't know what but something is up.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

This entire family is offputting.I Honestly want to watch every video and just pick the things that dont line up and that make me uncomfortable but i shall for now just mention the fact that she insists on feeding at least one of them (At one point,she made a video about it)
I Hope for the sake of this new baby and all things holy,That she can breast feed it,Because no matter what,Powdered goats milk is AWFUL for infants (And anybody,really) Especially when you do not follow the directions,It is nothing like the goats milk used back in the olden days when it was actual goats milk,Since it does not contain NEARLY Enough iron, folate, vitamins C and D, thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid to meet an infant’s needs.This can cause Anemia,As well as metabolic acidosis,As well as DEATH Sure,Homemade Formulas/Goats milk sounds good,but in retrospect,It could kill your kid and you're better off buying store-bought formula,Because it is FDA Regulated as well as the fact that they now have 'organic' and dairy free options.

Also,Ebenezer (?) has been put to bed with a baby bottle at least once,Which in its own is irking,but the fact tht it had some kind of milk or potion (White liquid.) In it,NOT WATER, is even worse,considering that giving anything other than water when in bed causes tooth decay.

The bottle thing isnt really a bi thing compared to the goats milk/homeade formula thing,Which i feel strongly about,Because it could actually kill your child,And that's awful to think about.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

damondaniel wrote:
Missy1393 wrote:First of all, how nuts does she look in today's (baby girl's room and name sneak peak) thumbnail? My goodness those eyebrows are something else!

Now to speculate on baby #7 name... Biblical girls names that contain a Z narrows it down quite a bit.

Elizabeth
Tirza
Jezebel
Zilpah

I think Tirza is an obvious front runner due to Elizabeth being way too tame unless they do Elizabethbieth. And well Jezabel and Zilpah. I wish I could say those are out but they have an Ebenezer. Unfortunately for this child there is still a possibility there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm unfortunately leaning toward something like Zilpah. She said in the video it would be her "first little one with a Z in their name." Obviously she realized later that she phrased that wrong since she got a lot of comments about Hezekiah, Ezrah and Ebenezer having Z's in their names. She responded to one of these comments with "ha! Wow! Thanks for noticing. Obviously I know this, but my brain was thinking of it in a different way! It is the first Z for a girl and for another reason I can't say" which makes me think her name starts with a Z. All her other kids have "matchy matchy" names where they share the first letter of their name with another kid. My tingling detective senses are telling me she was thinking of it being her first kid with a name starting with Z lol
Oh no! Your right, poor kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

natalka81 wrote:It's the extreme inconsistencies that concern me. We're vegan, we're not vegan. We're homeschooled, we're not homeschooled. Our kid has PTSD and needs a service dog, our kid has PANDAs and it is getting all better. We never let our kids eat junk, we're eating hot pockets and Hallowe'en candy. We don't do doctors, we're running to the doctor. I don't know what but something is up.
Something IS up. Personally, I think she's lying at least half the time. It seems like she latched on to whatever is controversial and/or popular enough on youtube to get views- vegan, homebirth, homeschool, back to public school from homeschool, kids supposedly eating junk for the first time, homemade formula, pulling kids in and out and in and out of school.

Somehow I'm doubting that she really had five homebirths. The only actual evidence I have seen of her having a homebirth is pictures of when she had Ebby. None of the pictures in Ezrah's video got me convinced (if it wasn't Neysa I wouldn't have looked at them as skeptically and just accepted that it was a homebirth) and Shepherd was a hospital birth. People have been asking for videos on the other three and their birth stories for two months or so but she's not delivering. My guess is that she had exactly one homebirth- Ebenezer.

Let's wait and see. With this one she'll either have a scheduled c-section and then later tell everyone a tragic emergency c-section story OR she'll claim that she had an unassisted birth when she really went to the hospital or had a midwife.
ellay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellay »

Ebenezer is such an awful kid. He doesn't have PTSD, he's just a brat. Seeing how she disciplined him (which is asking him kindly what made him want to do that) when he threw the flour all over the kitchen just confirmed that. He's clearly her favourite child and since the hospital incident she just did everything he wanted and that's what turned him into a menace. It's not PANDA's or because a doctor took him when he was sick. Still rolling my eyes at that excuse btw. I bet that even when he's cured he's still going to be violent and she'll just say it's PTSD again. I can't wait to see him at 16 and the mom asking nicely what made him want to burn down a house. :roll:

Poor Eden is just a punching bag. It really made me mad/sad to see Ebenezer wrestle with her when she clearly wanted out. At some point she' going to snap and bite him and it won't be her fault. Future video title "we had to put Ebby's dog down".
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

I'm so glad you said that ellay. Hannahniah, Ezrah and Shepherd are great kids and a joy to watch. Shiloh is a bit odd but not bratty or unlikable. Hezekiah gives me a bit of a strange vibe, like he might have Aspergers or Autism. But it's really just Ebenezer I cannot stand. I do feel bad for it because this is a three/four year old child but after having watched them for a few weeks, I already think "blech" when Ebenezer appears on the screen. Hearing his voice is like nails on chalkboard. When he's in the thumbnail, I often avoid the video. He really annoyed me in the latest life video too.

Also, I cannot believe she said that they are not showing the dog in vlogs because they got all these comments about Ebby being abusive to her. If the dog bites him, and I really hope that they give her up for adoption to a brat free home before that happens, then she'll simply say he got PTSD "for real" this time. I even cringe at the video of them getting Eden. He's not actually abusive at that point but they are allowing a toddler to drag a shaking, terrified puppy out of her crate. All Neysa's got to say is "Ooh she's scared". Duh! No child this small should pick up a dog.
ellay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellay »

Preslynn wrote:I'm so glad you said that ellay. Hannahniah, Ezrah and Shepherd are great kids and a joy to watch. Shiloh is a bit odd but not bratty or unlikable. Hezekiah gives me a bit of a strange vibe, like he might have Aspergers or Autism.
In the video when Hezekaiah talked about why he didn't like school it screamed Aspergers to me. And maybe the teachers at his school noticed and said something to Neysa and I'm pretty sure she's one of those people who can't accept criticism, so she pulled him out to keep him in his bubble where he doesn't have to do math or change classrooms, or be around children. He doesn't seem like he has any friends. Siblings don't count.

You are right, Hannahniah, Ezrah and Shepherd are so adorable and the only reason I'm watching. Little Shepherd is the sweetest toddler ever, Ezrah's smile is freaking contagious and Hanni is just always happy. Shiloh really likes attention but you can't blame him most of the time his mom can't even remember his name. He is a bit effeminate (nothing wrong with that at all) but Neysa doesn't strike me as someone open minded or acceptant. I can't really tell about Jason since we barely see him, but he looks way more chill than his psycho wife.
Preslynn wrote:I do feel bad for it because this is a three/four year old child but after having watched them for a few weeks, I already think "blech" when Ebenezer appears on the screen. Hearing his voice is like nails on chalkboard.
:lol: :lol: Funny that you mentioned that because I was just thinking about how annoying his voice is while watching their latest video !
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Preslynn wrote:I'm so glad you said that ellay. Hannahniah, Ezrah and Shepherd are great kids and a joy to watch. Shiloh is a bit odd but not bratty or unlikable. Hezekiah gives me a bit of a strange vibe, like he might have Aspergers or Autism. But it's really just Ebenezer I cannot stand. I do feel bad for it because this is a three/four year old child but after having watched them for a few weeks, I already think "blech" when Ebenezer appears on the screen. Hearing his voice is like nails on chalkboard. When he's in the thumbnail, I often avoid the video. He really annoyed me in the latest life video too.

Also, I cannot believe she said that they are not showing the dog in vlogs because they got all these comments about Ebby being abusive to her. If the dog bites him, and I really hope that they give her up for adoption to a brat free home before that happens, then she'll simply say he got PTSD "for real" this time. I even cringe at the video of them getting Eden. He's not actually abusive at that point but they are allowing a toddler to drag a shaking, terrified puppy out of her crate. All Neysa's got to say is "Ooh she's scared". Duh! No child this small should pick up a dog.
What do you wanna bet that the PTSD will be from the testing and treatment for the PANDAS?
I can see it now.
As someone who has Actual PTSD,She infuriates me.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

ellay wrote:He is a bit effeminate (nothing wrong with that at all) but Neysa doesn't strike me as someone open minded or acceptant.
Never forget that Shiloh's middle name was going to be Gay/Gaye after a family member, but Neysa said "that means something different now" (?!) and wouldn't even say the word "gay" out loud.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Tiger27 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:And to be honest, there are a lot of red flags/inconsistencies in the PANDAS diagnosis stuff, too :(

(And I am someone who REALLY tries not to judge other people's health struggles, but yeah...)
I don't watch regularly enough to know what all is going on but you've peaked my interest...what kind of inconsistencies?
I want to say first that I actually really like Ebby. I find him quite cute and interesting. I am not super keen on the way he treats the dog, but I think that's a parenting problem and not really his.
Also, just for background- I have a complex medical problems which have been difficult to diagnose. I consider myself an advocate for the right of persons with disabilities and am very careful when questioning the way people care for themselves, identify themselves, etc.

But, I am skeptical of this family and here's why: They were all set on the PTSD diagnosis (yet very vague about where that actually came from) and decided a service dog was the best way to treat it. I am not against that necessarily, but I do have serious concerns about a service dog for a three year old being trained by a 12 year old. Then, people in the comments section suggest Ebby might have PANDAS, a rare, and often misunderstood illness. I am not for one minute saying he does not have it; I am not a doctor, but mom just seemed to jump on the bandwagon (without knowing clearly even what the letters stood for) and somehow managed to get an appointment for her within a few days with some guy who's the leading expert? Hmmm. She leaves the office saying he might have PANDAS, then later says he does have it, based on a strep test. I do not think PANDAS is diagnosed by one or two tests. And first she said they needed to wait for the results to be sure, but in the meantime, it sounded like she was considering it to be 100% PANDAS. Then the results came in (?) and there we go, he has it for sure. It was all very confusing. I really don't think that's how the illness is diagnosed. I think it's a long, complex process, of which blood tests is only a small part. You can have strep in your system and not have PANDAS. The child is put on antibiotics, and then it seems he's almost 'all better'. No mention of the PTSD, no mention of the dog, all sorts of fluctuations in what he can and cannot eat, etc. etc.

I think it's lack of information, knowledge and education that has led to this, and not that she's outright lying. I think she means well and wants her child to do well. Obviously the most important part is that he gets appropriate treatment, regardless of diagnosis. I am just really concerned that there is not enough knowledge there in the family yet to be dealing with this complex diagnosis so publicly. People take away things that aren't accurate, and that's problematic to me. I guess it's all part of vlogging, exposing your kids and their health problems to the world, but this one in particular just doesn't sit well. End of rant.
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

I wonder what kind of work Jason does because we know that Neysa doesn't work. They have six kids and she is pregnant again. They have a playroom and what looks like five or six bedrooms in their house. They also don't live in a rural area, where a home like that would be cheaper and since they apparently move every 12 to 36 months, they are renting, which is again more expensive compared to buying. The baby is coming in April and she already bought a whole wardrobe and a ton of decor items etc. Then they went to Hawaii last summer. I do wonder how much they are making off of youtube at this point.
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

Anyone watch the latest vlog? At the end of it, Shiloh tells his mom about this boy who kissed a girl at recess and Neysa has such a weird-ass reaction to it. Saying "Oh no, you guys are only 8" and Shiloh seems so embarrassed, saying it wasn't him who did it and Neysa goes "You wouldn't do a thing like that." Then goes on and says he has to wait until he has a wife. I get that sometimes parents exaggerate those things when talking to young kids but it just seemed so excessive to me, especially when she continued to pressure him by going "What kind of GIRL are you going to marry, Shiloh?" until he walks away. Poor kid lmao
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

damondaniel wrote:Anyone watch the latest vlog? At the end of it, Shiloh tells his mom about this boy who kissed a girl at recess and Neysa has such a weird-ass reaction to it. Saying "Oh no, you guys are only 8" and Shiloh seems so embarrassed, saying it wasn't him who did it and Neysa goes "You wouldn't do a thing like that." Then goes on and says he has to wait until he has a wife. I get that sometimes parents exaggerate those things when talking to young kids but it just seemed so excessive to me, especially when she continued to pressure him by going "What kind of GIRL are you going to marry, Shiloh?" until he walks away. Poor kid lmao
I didnt see this but i hope she realizes that popping out all of these kids,Statistically,at least ONE of them is going to be in some way a part of the LGBT community (Be it gay,lesbian,bisexual,Trans*,ETC.) And as a bisexual female myself,I feel like Shiloh is the one.He's the youngest i'd feel comfortable saying that about (I think i knew when i was like 6-8? Yeah,Seems right.) Because it isnt a negative thing,Though,Ebenezer and Shepard are babies in my eyes and they dont know anything about that situation yet (Does this make sense?) And the one that's door-stepping Shiloh (I cant think of his name fml) is very macho-like,and Hanni just seems like she'd be very boy crazy to me if yknow,She wasnt sheltered,And the older boy (Name slipping my mind) Just seems....How can i say it without being too far for the fact that he's like 12....He seems like his wife would be a very tortured woman....Yeah....That's...That'll work.He seems like he's oing to grow up to be a very strong believer in the BS (No disrespect to anyone who is religious) that Naysa and Jason feed him,Which i feel like probably involves regaurdless of sexuality,marry a woman,and if she doesnt do EVERYTHING for you,Duggar style,She should be hit. (Not my beliefs at all,but i feel like this is how things probably go in their heads.)

Just my opinion,I Am not trying to come across as rude or insulting, However,This is what my impression is,And this IS a snark/Drama site.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

To be fair though, it's hard to make a proper prediction prior to puberty. Though if we were guessing which one of them is most likely to end up LGBT, I'd go with Shiloh too. And Neysa would lose her shit and never speak to the kid again. He'd probably stay in the closet until Neysa is dead and buried.

I see Hezekiah as someone who'll probably marry young and be helpless without his wife, who'd of course do all the housework and much more while he struggles to hold down a job.

I get the feeling that Hannahniah will grow up to be exactly what they want her to be. She seems very maternal, and not like she is taking care of Ebby and Shepherd because they make her. Whenever one of them cries, she automatically holds her arms out to hold him. She's a very sweet girl and I'm starting to feel like Neysa and Jason don't deserve her.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Preslynn wrote:To be fair though, it's hard to make a proper prediction prior to puberty. Though if we were guessing which one of them is most likely to end up LGBT, I'd go with Shiloh too. And Neysa would lose her shit and never speak to the kid again. He'd probably stay in the closet until Neysa is dead and buried.

I see Hezekiah as someone who'll probably marry young and be helpless without his wife, who'd of course do all the housework and much more while he struggles to hold down a job.

I get the feeling that Hannahniah will grow up to be exactly what they want her to be. She seems very maternal, and not like she is taking care of Ebby and Shepherd because they make her. Whenever one of them cries, she automatically holds her arms out to hold him. She's a very sweet girl and I'm starting to feel like Neysa and Jason don't deserve her.
I agree on the Shiloh situation,Because even though I knew before i was of puberty age (Whats that? Like? 11? I think? IDK man been alot of years) not neccesarily everyone is going to know until later on,But statistically,one of them is,And i feel awful for saying it but for that child's safety,I hope they stay closeted until they're at least the age of consent/Emancipation in their state,So that when their fruitcake parents try to cause them harm or disown them,They will have a plan B. Because it feels awful to say,But my grandmother was very similar to how these people act,And i havent spoken to her since i had my first girlfriend around 14. That's damn near 10 years,And thankfully,My parents where supportive.So i didnt have to go the Emancipation route (Though i still did at age 17 because of personal matters where i just felt the need to run away.To be fair,it was official the week before i turned 18..)

Hezekiah rubs me really wrong for some reason,I dont know why but i feel like something is defunct in that child and i hope your assumption is correct bcause the only person directly hurt would be him,Himself,Doing it to himself. (Make sense?)

Hanni is a very sweet girl,She reminds me of myself somewhat,I feel like maternal instincts come naturally when your parents cant stay out of bed long enough to stop producing children. (I Mean this in the best of ways,Man.I'm just very crass) My brother was born when i was 13 (Three days after my 13th birthday,To be exact.) And i was instantly like a second mom and still am even though he's nearly a preteen.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18

Return to “A-H”