I can’t stand when Cullen tries to sneak up on people at night with masks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

freshbalsam wrote:I can’t stand when Cullen tries to sneak up on people at night with masks

Its kind of weird...my husband did that once, a few years ago on Halloween, he snuck up on the teenage nieces and nephews, scared the crap out of them lol. But if he did that all the time? And just at random? Id ask him what his issue is...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

freshbalsam wrote:I can’t stand when Cullen tries to sneak up on people at night with masks

When he did the gillie suit, it was actually kinda funny. But it's not Halloween anymore. So masks and jumping out at people at random is just kinda weird. Especially for a guy in his thirties.
Is he still jumping out at Brooks?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Playsinrain wrote:I was glad to hear positive news about the cats today!!!!
they said they still haven't used any of the new litter boxes, but that there had been no new poop or pee not in the litter box. They still haven't replaced the rugs though. I think the pheromone stuff must be working wonders for Whitaker
I know! That made me so happy to hear.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Ugh, ikr. I fast forwarded right past that shit.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I can so totally relate to Katie. When my husband has the kids, they play nicely and he can get so much work done around the house, but if I'm around, they are constantly bugging me or fighting, so I can't get as much done.

Wasn't Gaines at Grand Dolly's in yesterday's vlog, too?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

askeptichere wrote:I can so totally relate to Katie. When my husband has the kids, they play nicely and he can get so much work done around the house, but if I'm around, they are constantly bugging me or fighting, so I can't get as much done.

I think it's a mom thing, mine are the same way. It drives me batty lol

They were all at Dolly's in the vlog yesterday, for Sunday dinner.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
askeptichere wrote:I can so totally relate to Katie. When my husband has the kids, they play nicely and he can get so much work done around the house, but if I'm around, they are constantly bugging me or fighting, so I can't get as much done.

Maybe I'm thinking of an Instastory then. I remember Katie thanking Grand Dolly for taking Gaines so she was able to get stuff done.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

askeptichere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Maybe I'm thinking of an Instastory then. I remember Katie thanking Grand Dolly for taking Gaines so she was able to get stuff done.
I saw that too, it was from yesterday. Brooks was outside with Cullen in those stories, helping him blow the leaves. Cullen said they changed the day from Thursday to tuesday this week. The vlog from yesterday was filmed Sunday, and then today's was filmed Tuesday. So her instastory thanking Dolly was from the same day that today's vlog was..
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Well, Daddy with a leaf blower (now that he's used to it) is 10 times cooler than Mommy trying to send emails.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

YASSS! 100% with Katie (2 days in a row!!) about wanting to enjoy the Christmas decorations for as long as possible, and it being ok to start putting things up before Thanksgiving.

Good to see that they're trying to get back into teaching Gaines manners and listening. I wonder what they got her for her reward.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:YASSS! 100% with Katie (2 days in a row!!) about wanting to enjoy the Christmas decorations for as long as possible, and it being ok to start putting things up before Thanksgiving.

Good to see that they're trying to get back into teaching Gaines manners and listening. I wonder what they got her for her reward.

Im SO glad to see them trying to get Gaines back in shape! She was getting closer and closer to Ollie behaviour haha....also, just have to say I am so glad to live in Canada! Our thanksgiving is over and we are full on Christmas around here!
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I feel the same way. I've been in Christmas mode since the beginning of the month. I like to say that thanksgiving is just practice christmas but people are always telling me to chill out on the christmas spirit. I just can't get enough of it!
aggieyorkie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aggieyorkie »

This time last year I was so heavily pregnant that I told my husband not to bother with the tree. It was the first time in ten years we didn’t do a tree and it definitely put a damper on things, but we really didn’t have time to deal with it. Now we have a baby and I’m so excited to get the tree up and take baby’s first Christmas tree pics! We’re phtting ours up this weekend.

I definitely agree with Katie on this. We have something booked EVERY single weekend between next week and new years’.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I posted this in Ellie and Jared's thread because Ellie is just so weird Facetiming in her towel. But can we just stop and notice Cullen and Katie's expressions? Why is Cullen's tongue so huge? And why does he think that's a good idea? "Let me look like I'm drooling over Ellie in a towel and post it on the internet!"[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... b8a83e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 691484.jpg[/img]

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

The car wash scene with Katie and Gaines "I think our car is magic!" - oh my, soooo cute!! The awe in her face when going through the car wash was priceless too.

As for keeping the car clean, I'm very adamant about keeping mine clean. I do have a 17 month old, but I don't give her snack or sippy cups while in the car because of the very reason of making a mess. I also tend to throw out trash each time I get out of the car, but that's just me being anal. xD I did get my car washed & detailed over the weekend and it does make me happy to see it shine on the inside and outside. You know you're an adult when.... :lol:

Man, Brooks is terrified of everything.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

japaluvr wrote:The car wash scene with Katie and Gaines "I think our car is magic!" - oh my, soooo cute!! The awe in her face when going through the car wash was priceless too.

As for keeping the car clean, I'm very adamant about keeping mine clean. I do have a 17 month old, but I don't give her snack or sippy cups while in the car because of the very reason of making a mess. I also tend to throw out trash each time I get out of the car, but that's just me being anal. xD I did get my car washed & detailed over the weekend and it does make me happy to see it shine on the inside and outside. You know you're an adult when.... Image

Man, Brooks is terrified of everything.
I am so bad with car cleanliness. Drove my ex crazy.
So all the lax discipline is coming back to bite them in the ass.
They have a Suburban and two kids. Why is it so hard to figure out what to do with toys and wipes? Get a tub and throw it in there.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Brooks didn't seem terrified at the car wash. He was checking it out. Maybe I haven't gotten to the terrified part yet.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Brooks didn't seem terrified at the car wash. He was checking it out. Maybe I haven't gotten to the terrified part yet.

He was pretty afraid of the vending machine...or more maybe startled by it. He had no clue what the noise was.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Rewarding Gaines with a manicure for taking a nap?

Cullen with just facial hair from ear to ear makes him look Amish.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”