coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

queentee20 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:I love how he says Missy is frugel.

Why do they leave Finn outside by himself!? It doesn't matter if you're on gated land! Someone could still kidnap him, or a Coyote could still come in! I know this is Bryan and Missy we're talking about, but WHO IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD LEAVE A TWO YEAR OLD OUTSIDE BY HIMSELF!?!

Okay, I'm done now.
I think their excuse is they watch him on the nest cam so he’s sorta being supervised
I can kind of understand that, but once someone snatches him up, and they get out there, it'll be too late.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Did they really leave FINN outside by himself to ride that bike thing. I sure hope MIMI and Papa were out there with him
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

queentee20 wrote:
Agreed. I’m being 100% honest here, I think they truly do not think anything bad could happen to their boys because they have their gate, they live on this “private property” they have the nest cams. 10000% they do not think it’s possible for anything wrong to happen to them, they have a childlike mentality and definitely are so naive. They just don’t know.... they feel invincible almost, it won’t be until something happens to them that they’ll MAYBE realize there is bad in the world
And for the sake of argument, lets pretend their gate is entirely impenetrable and no one can get in.... okay... but there are still rattlesnakes and scorpions that he has shown multiple times. How is a nest cam going to prevent fin from getting bitten?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I swear it's like Missy just discovered Finn is her son - there are countless vlogs where she doesn't even acknowledge him and now she hugs & kisses him as if they just met! They clearly told Ollie to say "we need 3 cans of corn" - there is no way he would even know what corn is!! Yeah okay let's leave our toddler (the real toddler) outside and let him ride his bike without any supervision - genius parenting BryLard and MIthy! The ending was such a set-up - we know that Mithy only reads to the kids when the camera is on otherwise they are shoved in their rooms so that they can go watch a chick flick and gab about boys hahahaha
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:
queentee20 wrote: I think their excuse is they watch him on the nest cam so he’s sorta being supervised
I can kind of understand that, but once someone snatches him up, and they get out there, it'll be too late.
Agreed. I’m being 100% honest here, I think they truly do not think anything bad could happen to their boys because they have their gate, they live on this “private property” they have the nest cams. 10000% they do not think it’s possible for anything wrong to happen to them, they have a childlike mentality and definitely are so naive. They just don’t know.... they feel invincible almost, it won’t be until something happens to them that they’ll MAYBE realize there is bad in the world
I think so, too. But even barring that, what if he falls out his bike or falls down those death-trap concrete stairs and splits open his head? They’ve seen rattlesnakes on their property...it’s a long shot, but what if he comes across one? All kinds of things could happen, and checking in on the nest cam doesn’t cut it for a toddler! Maybe an older kid, but definitely not for either of their very young children. Plus, he wasn’t watching on the nest cam...he was vlogging and being totally obnoxious, bragging about how much food they were donating. I just can’t with these people. Can’t.

(None of that rant was directed at you, btw. I was just agreeing with you, and it turned into a rant because it just blows my mind so much.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

queentee20 wrote:Breaking news: they forgot their camera in a shopping cart!

So much going through my mind. Are they lying to cover something up??? Are they finally missing a day of Vlogging???? Will Bryan go on a huge rant about his precious camera and how the store was no help in returning it?!??? I MUST KNOW
I’d bet lying. There wasn’t anything even on IG. That’s strange since they’ll usually post some tease thing. They can still vlog from their phones which we know they always have. Get ready for a rant and late vlog....
so two adults left the camera, which is what you use to make your $$$$ ? Hummmm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

Anyone checked their stats lately? Seems like views are way down. Their vlog from yesterday hasn't even hit 200k views.
I don't care about your life
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by sammibro »

So much wrong with today’s vlog... but I’m just going to focus on the camera (no pun intended!) because how absent minded do you have to be to forget your income source in a shopping cart? Bryan and Missy were trying to blame each other for leaving the camera, but then it became Jim’s responsibility to find it? I’m convinced he’s on the payroll now! It sounded like it was Bryan’s fault that the camera was left behind, so why didn’t he take his lazy lump of an ass back to Target to find the camera himself? They didn’t know where their camera was for an hour and a half? They are lucky that #1 the carts weren’t collected yet, so the camera didn’t fall in the parking lot and get destroyed #2 that someone didn’t walk off with it, and #3 that Papa came to the rescue yet again! The Lumps only cared about lost vlog footage, and not the fact that they could have lost an expensive camera! Everything is disposable to them!

Sorry for the already long rant, but I’m absolutely certain that the reason the Target employees didn’t look for the camera was that Missy got snotty with them on the phone. She’s the type to try to make it everyone else’s responsibility when she messes up! In her telling if the story, it sounded like she was being a bitch on the phone, and who would go out of their way to help someone who was being rude? We all remember how everything went down when she lost her wallet on the plane! Missy needs to learn that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

That video today was such a crock! They’re such terrible actors. Why couldn’t Bryan have gone back to get it? Sorry don’t buy it. Maybe minions will believe that the camera was in when Jim came up but really??
This was also damage control since Bryan has never gone to a Drs appt before.

Why can’t they just leave Ollie at school like the rest of the kids? They don’t have him on any schedule at the school since he’s always getting taken out early. It’s rude that they go and interrupt the school routine to get him and then also expect to talk to the teacher.

In. Bryan’s Twitter post didn’t he say that they’d done so many fun and exciting things during the day? Looked like a regular day

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

queentee20 wrote:
sammibro wrote:So much wrong with today’s vlog... but I’m just going to focus on the camera (no pun intended!) because how absent minded do you have to be to forget your income source in a shopping cart? Bryan and Missy were trying to blame each other for leaving the camera, but then it became Jim’s responsibility to find it? I’m convinced he’s on the payroll now! It sounded like it was Bryan’s fault that the camera was left behind, so why didn’t he take his lazy lump of an ass back to Target to find the camera himself? They didn’t know where their camera was for an hour and a half? They are lucky that #1 the carts weren’t collected yet, so the camera didn’t fall in the parking lot and get destroyed #2 that someone didn’t walk off with it, and #3 that Papa came to the rescue yet again! The Lumps only cared about lost vlog footage, and not the fact that they could have lost an expensive camera! Everything is disposable to them!

Sorry for the already long rant, but I’m absolutely certain that the reason the Target employees didn’t look for the camera was that Missy got snotty with them on the phone. She’s the type to try to make it everyone else’s responsibility when she messes up! In her telling if the story, it sounded like she was being a bitch on the phone, and who would go out of their way to help someone who was being rude? We all remember how everything went down when she lost her wallet on the plane! Missy needs to learn that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar!

Sorry but, employees can be lazy af. I’m speaking total truth, from personal experience at times people would call looking for something and I wouldn’t even go look, I’d pretend to look out of pure laziness then say it wasn’t there, also if they were busy then they probably lied to missy saying they looked just to get her off the phone. Also it’s possible that they did go out and look but didn’t look close enough, maybe just a quick glance and didn’t see it, so they went back and said they didn’t find it... I’m with missy here because I know how shitty employees can be, considering I was one. No matter how nice you were, if I’m not in the mood to go look, I won’t, it’s your own fault lol...
Yup, this is true. I talked to three different people when I left my iPod at Wawa (gas station) and two said they never saw it. Two weeks later, the third called me and said she had held on to it for two weeks (apparently Wawa manager policy?) and seen my phone number in the contacts, so she charged it up and called me and even shipped it out with no cost to me. People don't put a lot of effort in it because, you know...self ownership and all.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm not even going to touch the camera bullshit bc ONCE AGAIN the Lumps can't ever take responsibility for their own mistakes. When Poppa dies these two will be lost as fuck.

What i do want to address is Ollie and school. Maybe JUST MAYBE if they kept him on a schedule with school he wouldnt cry and freak out when they leave him. Im sure it stresses him out that he has no idea when or who is going to come pick him up. Why did he need to come home early today? (even earlier than their normal early) Too much Finn footage in the vlog?? Personal.. when my daughter was in PreK she LOVED it, never cried, never had an issue with drop off. We had a tight routine, i always dropped her off and picked her up from school (my job was near there and the timing worked out perfectly. My boss had 2 kids of his own that came to work with him on a regular basis, so i would bring my daughter back to my work every afternoon and all 3 girls would play and hang out.) every single day. One day i got caught up at work with clients and my sister had to pick her up from school. She was a BASKET CASE. My sister even took her to get ice cream before dropping her off with me and she still wouldnt calm down. The next morning she freaked the freak out at drop off and pretty much had to be pried out of the car kicking ans screaming. This went on foe 3 days until she finally calmed down. On the very rare occasion that i was not the one to pick her up it was the same issue every time. It would take a day or so before she wasn't upset about it. Screwing with her routine was NO OK with her. (The next year we constantly switched between my husband and dropping off and picking up from the first day. We never had issues with it after that.) I feel like if they would keep Ollie there every day on the same schedule not only would he stop disrupting the class and make him more ready for "real school", but it would probably keep him calmer at drop off.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
sammibro wrote:So much wrong with today’s vlog... but I’m just going to focus on the camera (no pun intended!) because how absent minded do you have to be to forget your income source in a shopping cart? Bryan and Missy were trying to blame each other for leaving the camera, but then it became Jim’s responsibility to find it? I’m convinced he’s on the payroll now! It sounded like it was Bryan’s fault that the camera was left behind, so why didn’t he take his lazy lump of an ass back to Target to find the camera himself? They didn’t know where their camera was for an hour and a half? They are lucky that #1 the carts weren’t collected yet, so the camera didn’t fall in the parking lot and get destroyed #2 that someone didn’t walk off with it, and #3 that Papa came to the rescue yet again! The Lumps only cared about lost vlog footage, and not the fact that they could have lost an expensive camera! Everything is disposable to them!

Sorry but, employees can be lazy af. I’m speaking total truth, from personal experience at times people would call looking for something and I wouldn’t even go look, I’d pretend to look out of pure laziness then say it wasn’t there, also if they were busy then they probably lied to missy saying they looked just to get her off the phone. Also it’s possible that they did go out and look but didn’t look close enough, maybe just a quick glance and didn’t see it, so they went back and said they didn’t find it... I’m with missy here because I know how shitty employees can be, considering I was one. No matter how nice you were, if I’m not in the mood to go look, I won’t, it’s your own fault lol...
Yup, this is true. I talked to three different people when I left my iPod at Wawa (gas station) and two said they never saw it. Two weeks later, the third called me and said she had held on to it for two weeks (apparently Wawa manager policy?) and seen my phone number in the contacts, so she charged it up and called me and even shipped it out with no cost to me. People don't put a lot of effort in it because, you know...self ownership and all.
Yep. I left my phone at a Bed Bath and Beyond once, called and they said they hadn't seen it. I used "find my phone" and knew it was there. Went back, they kept telling me they hadn't seen it, so I used my daughter's phone to ring it at full volume. It was at the customer service desk because someone had turned it in. They picked it up, turned it off, and put it back. I did it again, and the woman who had kept telling me they couldn't find it was standing there with it in her hand trying to turn it off again.

But I also don't doubt that Missy was a bitch. She was a bitch to the pool workers, she was a bitch when _she_ lost her wallet on the plane, etc.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

No one wants to help a bitchy customer. At my job a customer screamed at me because I was going to have to charge her for extra dressings (she wanted 3 more) so I got my manager and he said that’s just the policy but maybe asking nicely would have helped regardless.
Missy probably made herself seem like a fool. If she was as above people as she thought, maybe she should want to be able to brag id she can put her children through college already and not about her gated community house with a shitty layout that’s always being remodeled.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

They probably sent poppa to go look for it bc Missy was a bitch to whoever she talked too and was sacred to go back and confront them :lol:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Could they have made Finn’s doctor’s office any easier to find? They showed the address a bunch of times. I know 99% aren’t going to go searching for it and don’t care, but there are creeps out there who do terrible things. Give the kid some privacy!

Funny to read all these failed customer service stories. I was actually doing some grocery shopping late last night, and I found someone’s wallet in my cart right as the store was closing. Took a quick look at the ID and decided the safest way to get it back to her was to take it to customer service. Once I was back to my car, I had the afterthought that maybe I could find the woman on facebook and let her know where it was, so she wouldn’t spend all night stressing. Messaged her to let her know the wallet was at customer service, and she messaged back that she had just called (after seeing my message - she didn’t even realize it was lost until that point) and they told her no wallet had been turned in! I’m crossing my fingers that the person she talked to just didn’t know because it had *just* been turned a few minutes before, and that she was able to claim it this morning!

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:They probably sent poppa to go look for it bc Missy was a bitch to whoever she talked too and was sacred to go back and confront them :lol:
I imagine it going a little like this...
“Um I’ll have you know I’m MITHY LANNING, yes that is right, I have a youtube channel with 2.8 million subscribers that my co-inhabitant, or some may say husband, paid for!!! So you better find my camera RIGHT NOW”

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

spacekitty wrote:If she was as above people as she thought, maybe she should want to be able to brag id she can put her children through college already and not about her gated community house with a shitty layout that’s always being remodeled.
College? What’s college? The Lannings don’t do college. Missy can teach them everything they need to know at home. Image

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:
spacekitty wrote:If she was as above people as she thought, maybe she should want to be able to brag id she can put her children through college already and not about her gated community house with a shitty layout that’s always being remodeled.
College? What’s college? The Lannings don’t do college. Missy can teach them everything they need to know at home. Image

I feel like they’d just hire someone to teach the boys at home so Missy can be on her phone in her filming area and call it work lol

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

The reliance they have on Papa makes me cringe. I'm even younger than they are and I wouldn't dream of calling my parents so constantly to run every little arrend for me. There's no way they aren't paying him (unless he's justa huge pushover, which is also very possible).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Gotta love the way the way they just ignore Finn whenever he cries

I've said it before, but I just feel awkward whenever Mimi or Papa is on camera. In today's vlog he was kinda funny to me though.

Return to “Daily Bumps”