Samika Vlogs. Part #2

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Unread post by GymChick »

Which video did same hide the little Easter eggs in about the pregnancy? He said he put the heart beat in a video but no one noticed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Oh my goshhhh I totally felt for Jenn when she was shaking her hands at 2:30 when they were talking about going to Walmart and she folded her arms and was like “No I can’t go get it.” When I found out I was pregnant I only had one pregnancy test but I NEEDED another one and I physically couldn’t will my body to get out of the car once we got to Walmart. I sat in the parking lot and my body felt like stone. I was processing absolutely nothing.

Anyway. I am SO excited for them and of course worried for Jenn, but I know they’re grateful and Sam mentioned they have a “plan” for after the baby comes. So at least they’re openly talking about her PPD and not trying to downplay it because they feel they should only be happy that they’re pregnant. I appreciate how real they are!

MyPretties
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyPretties »

madi_b_123 wrote:I appreciate the real reaction that they showed. They are by far the most genuine vlogging couple I’ve ever seen! That being said, however, I can’t help but wonder what that baby’s reaction will be when he or she watches that video one day. Sam and Jen’s reactions were very different when they found out they were pregnant with Noah and PJ. I know this baby was a total shock but I wonder if it could create conflict down the road somewhere

The baby will be fine! This happened to my parents - they had a perfect little unit, one girl then one boy. When my brother was 9 months old - a 'surprise' happened! enter me stage left!! My older siblings always joked that I was a huge mistake - my parents never lied, always said that they were shocked, more about how they would cope financially and physically (carrying another baby) than actually having another little human. My mum said as soon as the initial shock wore off, she couldn't image not having another baby. I was very much wanted - even if I was a big surprise :P I must have been such a good baby that they then went on and had another 2 after me!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MyPretties wrote:
madi_b_123 wrote:I appreciate the real reaction that they showed. They are by far the most genuine vlogging couple I’ve ever seen! That being said, however, I can’t help but wonder what that baby’s reaction will be when he or she watches that video one day. Sam and Jen’s reactions were very different when they found out they were pregnant with Noah and PJ. I know this baby was a total shock but I wonder if it could create conflict down the road somewhere

The baby will be fine! This happened to my parents - they had a perfect little unit, one girl then one boy. When my brother was 9 months old - a 'surprise' happened! enter me stage left!! My older siblings always joked that I was a huge mistake - my parents never lied, always said that they were shocked, more about how they would cope financially and physically (carrying another baby) than actually having another little human. My mum said as soon as the initial shock wore off, she couldn't image not having another baby. I was very much wanted - even if I was a big surprise Image I must have been such a good baby that they then went on and had another 2 after me!!
I don't doubt that this baby will be loved. But severe PPD is nothing to scoff at. It's not Jenn's fault. It's the hormones messing with her. One of my best friends had really bad PPD, complicated by the fact that her asshole husband left her at 7 months pregnant for another woman, who had a little boy. "I wanted a family". Ummm, you had one, jerk.
Anyway, she had such bad PPD, that she was having thoughts about hurting herself and the baby. She was honest about it, and we banded together and stayed with her in shifts to make sure she was ok. 24/7-- she was never alone with the baby.
I sometimes wonder if I had it after my son was born, or if it was just exhaustion and stress from moving with a colicky 5 week old. Because I had dreams about throwing him off the Deception Pass Bridge. I woke up mortified, of course. My mom was awesome. She said I couldn't help what I dreamed, and as long as I didn't _actually_ throw him off the bridge, it was ok.
I am glad Sam is taking it seriously and that they have a plan.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

My heart just breaks for Jenn. I know she loves this baby and babies are wonderful.. but man she had me so upset watching the vlog. She is scared shitless and i hope she knows its OK to be scared and sad and disappointed and all those things right now. Things will fall into place, and this baby will be very very much wanted when it gets here but i think it's perfectly ok for her to be losing her mind right now.
Can we just talk about the reaction from Sam's sister... "Is this really what you want?" WTF?? It's already happened, it's not about what they want right now. She looked and sounded like a total bitch in that clip and i'm surprised Sam left it in there. Don't be a judgy asshole. Jenn is already worried sick, you know Sam is worried bc Jenn is upset and his sister says that bullshit to them? I would have had a few choice words to say to her...
ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

Playsinrain wrote: Can we just talk about the reaction from Sam's sister... "Is this really what you want?" WTF?? It's already happened, it's not about what they want right now. She looked and sounded like a total bitch in that clip and i'm surprised Sam left it in there. Don't be a judgy asshole. Jenn is already worried sick, you know Sam is worried bc Jenn is upset and his sister says that bullshit to them? I would have had a few choice words to say to her...
Doesn't surprise me. This is the same person who said that Jenn looks more like PJ's nanny than her mum. I like Kristy's family, I think they are an interesting and talented bunch (Pippa is on my profile pic ffs), but man, Kristy makes weird statements sometimes. I felt so bad for Jenn.

Gesendet von meinem TA-1024 mit Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Playsinrain wrote:My heart just breaks for Jenn. I know she loves this baby and babies are wonderful.. but man she had me so upset watching the vlog. She is scared shitless and i hope she knows its OK to be scared and sad and disappointed and all those things right now. Things will fall into place, and this baby will be very very much wanted when it gets here but i think it's perfectly ok for her to be losing her mind right now.
Can we just talk about the reaction from Sam's sister... "Is this really what you want?" WTF?? It's already happened, it's not about what they want right now. She looked and sounded like a total bitch in that clip and i'm surprised Sam left it in there. Don't be a judgy asshole. Jenn is already worried sick, you know Sam is worried bc Jenn is upset and his sister says that bullshit to them? I would have had a few choice words to say to her...
Yes!! I couldn’t believe she said that to them and I can’t believe Sam left it in the vlog. She is such a bitch!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Playsinrain wrote:My heart just breaks for Jenn. I know she loves this baby and babies are wonderful.. but man she had me so upset watching the vlog. She is scared shitless and i hope she knows its OK to be scared and sad and disappointed and all those things right now. Things will fall into place, and this baby will be very very much wanted when it gets here but i think it's perfectly ok for her to be losing her mind right now.
I always thought she was strange. I feel like she was trying to be funny but you really shouldn't say stuff like that. Jenn was already nervous and uncertain as it is, and it's not like it can be changed. She seems to overstep her boundaries.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
MyPretties wrote:

The baby will be fine! This happened to my parents - they had a perfect little unit, one girl then one boy. When my brother was 9 months old - a 'surprise' happened! enter me stage left!! My older siblings always joked that I was a huge mistake - my parents never lied, always said that they were shocked, more about how they would cope financially and physically (carrying another baby) than actually having another little human. My mum said as soon as the initial shock wore off, she couldn't image not having another baby. I was very much wanted - even if I was a big surprise Image I must have been such a good baby that they then went on and had another 2 after me!!
I don't doubt that this baby will be loved. But severe PPD is nothing to scoff at. It's not Jenn's fault. It's the hormones messing with her. One of my best friends had really bad PPD, complicated by the fact that her asshole husband left her at 7 months pregnant for another woman, who had a little boy. "I wanted a family". Ummm, you had one, jerk.
Anyway, she had such bad PPD, that she was having thoughts about hurting herself and the baby. She was honest about it, and we banded together and stayed with her in shifts to make sure she was ok. 24/7-- she was never alone with the baby.
I sometimes wonder if I had it after my son was born, or if it was just exhaustion and stress from moving with a colicky 5 week old. Because I had dreams about throwing him off the Deception Pass Bridge. I woke up mortified, of course. My mom was awesome. She said I couldn't help what I dreamed, and as long as I didn't _actually_ throw him off the bridge, it was ok.
I am glad Sam is taking it seriously and that they have a plan.

My sister daydreamed of running her car head on into an 18 wheeler with the kids in the car 8 weeks after her second was born. Thats the moment she knew she needed help. I saw a comment on their vlog telling Jenn to get in therapy now bc that will prevent PPD.. i don't know a whole lot about PPD but i do know that hormones are a HUGE factor in it. I'm not saying she should't try it, but telling someone something like that is so irresponsible.
I wonder if Jenn would be open to encapsulating her placenta this time around. I know some people say it's a load of bull, but if i were Jenn i think i would be open to trying just about anything this time around.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I would quote you all but i'm glad i wasn't the only one that her comment rubbed the wrong way. I hope she watches this video and feels awful for saying that to Jenn after seeing how scared and freaked out she is right now.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jenns sisters reaction was funny, Kristys was so bitchy.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Quote tree was getting long, but no. Therapy before the baby comes might make her feel a little better now, but won't do anything for after. The hormones are a HUGE component. I am just glad she's aware, and that Sam is so supportive. He missed vlogs after PJ was born to take care of Jenn, which I thought was as it should be.
Things sure have changed for the better. Back in my mom's day, they just dismissively called it "baby blues", and women had to suck it up.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:I would quote you all but i'm glad i wasn't the only one that her comment rubbed the wrong way. I hope she watches this video and feels awful for saying that to Jenn after seeing how scared and freaked out she is right now.
She is definitely an odd bird. I don't know why she says those things to Jenn, like she thinks she's better than Jenn or something. Someone posted some things about her that made me understand her a _little_ better, but I still think she's weird and an attention hog. If I could remember exactly what the person said, I would repeat it, but I can't. Sorry for being so vague.

Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

I think Jenns sisters comment of “I thought you had something up there” was hilarious! So maybe keen was on BC or had to get it out bc of a reaction maybe so she tried family planning instead?

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

My heart breaks for Jen and that she will most likely suffer with PPD. I hope she is able to get help if needed.
I don't think it's her fault nor am I blaming her for it, but if she is certain she wasn't ready for another baby right now I don't get why she wasn't on some form of birth control. She's not against it because I'm pretty sure she's used it in the past and Mormon doctrine doesn't ban it.

It's really naive to use the family planning method with tracking ovulation because even if she says she was a day off of having "fun," does she not know sperm can live in the vagina for like up to 5 days?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Hansel and gretal wrote:I think Jenns sisters comment of “I thought you had something up there” was hilarious! So maybe keen was on BC or had to get it out bc of a reaction maybe so she tried family planning instead?
I think she meant an IUD, and I thought she had gone to get one too after PJ. Or maybe she just discussed getting one in an old vlog and never did?? They were so adamant about no more kids for a long time after PJ that it is surprising they were so risky.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

I was watching an old vlog & saw this baby pic of Sam. Gosh, I always knew PJ favored Sam but she really is his little twin like Noah is Jen's!
Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 6.55.58 PM.png
I hope baby #3 is a little girl who looks like Jen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That's crazy. She looks _just_ like him!

boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

snowbaby95 wrote:My heart breaks for Jen and that she will most likely suffer with PPD. I hope she is able to get help if needed.
I don't think it's her fault nor am I blaming her for it, but if she is certain she wasn't ready for another baby right now I don't get why she wasn't on some form of birth control. She's not against it because I'm pretty sure she's used it in the past and Mormon doctrine doesn't ban it.

It's really naive to use the family planning method with tracking ovulation because even if she says she was a day off of having "fun," does she not know sperm can live in the vagina for like up to 5 days?
That's what I thought too... They really should've been more careful if they were so not ready for a another baby right now. NFP can totally work but it requires a lot of knowledge. It sounded like her being "a day off" also didn't involve a backup barrier method, as it should in NFP.i
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I'm still so shocked over this honestly lol. They were the last people I expected a pregnancy announcement from.

Return to “Q-Z”