Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

quadrupleaxel
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by quadrupleaxel »

I also don't think it's about looks. Kyson's personality is nothing at all like Jess' and she simply doesn't understand him on a deeper level in my opinion.

And I don't think we're being unreasonable to make such conclusions, we had seen more than one event that suggests Kyson feels himself to be inferior and not loved. When a 5 year old is able to voice such concerns it is worth to take them serious. Calling him "dramatic" will make him feel only more neglected.

I really liked the idea of sending Kyson something special, but I am not sure how Jess can come up with a reasonable excuse to the others if they happen to feel jealous of Kyson this time. Maybe writing a special letter to him would work better. He might be happy if Jess reads him a special letter of his own-not to Kyson and Kaden both- saying how nice he is and how people would love to be friends with him etc.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Lyanna wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
I understand the favoritism and I completely agree. All I’m saying is you cannot decipher exactly what was said by Jess, based on what Kyson said. 5 year olds have a way of twisting things around and being over dramatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like for example, my niece is 5. If I tell her “No, don’t kiss the baby” she’ll get upset and cry that I told her she’s never allowed to touch the baby again.

We don’t know what exactly said Jess, but we do know exactly how kyson understood it. And that she should have understood and taken seriously. You don’t mess with a child’s feelings especially if it’s clear he feels not loved enough
Exactly... it’s not the message sent you worry about it is the message perceived.

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Ive learned through teacher training that children aren’t able to fully comprehend sarcasm before the age of 13. Because of this, joking with them or calling them names just comes across as you being mean to them.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Yeah I too feel Kyson looking like Drake has nothing to with her perception of him. Remember the times when twins were little she was ALL kyson. Kyson is big, Ky son is strong, Kyson walked at 4 months etc. She loves kids with dynamic personalities. Honestly, I feel Kyson is a very warm, sensitive and mature little kid. Who does not seem to enjoy the shit show going on. Kaden on the other hand doesn't really show any real emotions and goes with the flow. I also cannot help but notice how little Kyson interacts with Adventure, for that matter Kaden too.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Would you take a look at that fly strip on their brand new light. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... f41496.png[/img]

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Would you take a look at that fly strip on their brand new light. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 6515e6.png[/img]

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg. The amount of fly strips. Can you imagine how many flies are buzzing around that house?

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Ok i understand Kyson is only 5 and he may/may not be lying. But Jess instead of laughing and calling your son delirious about Kaden stealing his friends the least you could do is talk to him. It boiled my blood watching her defend Kaden the whole time while Kyson was talking about no having friends. It broke my heart when he said he sits on the bench with his head down. Instead of laughing and walking away to give more attention to Kaden, listen to your son. I wish you wouldn’t pretend to not to play favorites.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Just the amount of fly strips hanging around shows how many flies they have in that house and all the flies proves that their house smells like piss and is nasty AF. Because the weather is getting cooler and flies generally go away for the most part as the weather gets cool unless they are attracted to something.....like garbage and piss a.k.a Jess's house

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Just the amount of fly strips hanging around shows how many flies they have in that house and all the flies proves that their house smells like piss and is nasty AF. Because the weather is getting cooler and flies generally go away for the most part as the weather gets cool unless they are attracted to something.....like garbage and piss a.k.a Jess's house

Yeah that's what happens when you don't dress your baby & let it run around nude half the time.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She is constantly talking about how ‘handsome’ landen is and it makes me feel awkward since he is a mini drake lol

(Not saying she shouldn’t call him handsome or think differently...just amusing to me haha)

Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

kalipali wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:At this point I highly doubt either of them would leave even if the other cheated. They have the last available partners for each other.
Nah. Drake is proof that they are not each others last options.

If Drake still has girls interested in him Chris would have no problem whatsoever finding another girl in Modesto either. Chris is literally dream man prince charming compared to someone like Drake.
What’s the huge difference that makes them so different?

Both have two different “baby mommas.”
One has 3 kids, the other 4.
Both do not see their children on a regular basis.
I don't think that's fair. Don't get me wrong, I think Chris moving so far away from tommy and Caden was a shitty thing to do, but he still sees them at least twice a month and has a relationship with them. Drakes boys are lucky to see him a few times a year and landen especially barely recognizes him.

quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

DoodleBop wrote:Jess was not at all prepared to have a child who's personality and temperament is the exact opposite of hers. Yet she's had 5 years to get with the program and she's not done that yet. Even if your kid is being over tired or over dramatic take the time to reassure him. Maybe she did off camera but the fact that she made an entire thumb nail\video title around this not the bouncy place says a lot.
This!!! I couldnt find the words for this, but you did perfectly. Jessica has one child, kyson, (jury is still out on adobo, but she seems to have her dad's bland personality and hates the lime light personality too) who has an opposite personality to hers, and she cant handle that? After rewatching the video "my brother stole my friends" it made me even angrier! Part of the problem was Mess was exhausted herself. She didnt "feel" like taking that extra time to sit kyson down one-on-one and talk about how he feels. She wanted to go to bed. With each incidence like this she is telling kyson that his emotions and feelings dont matter or no one cares. its almost as if she thinks what kyson said is funny. she made it a video title. Admittedly when I first read that video title I thought it was going to be something light hearted, but it was actually pretty depressing to see.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I feel so bad for Kyson.. those things may seem small to an adult, but to a 5 yr old its their whole world when they feel like they dont have friends. Even adults gets sad when they dont have friends or feel like someone else is always preferred. Poor kyson :( i want to be his friend lol hes such a sweet well mannered and well spoken kid. If i had to babysit 3 of jess' kids id def pick kyson, addie and landen. Landen seems to be a bit more like kyson. Did you notice how Jess said that Kaden and Landen are always fighting? Its probably the same between kyson and kaden but kyson probably lets kaden win the arguments.

Its super hurtful when your parent doesnt take your concerns to heart. When i was younger i was crying to my mom about not having a dad (he just isnt around because he doesnt want to be) and she yelled at me "stop crying! Its not my fault you dont have a dad!" Its been over 10 years and i still remember that :/ I hope Jess starts to treat kyson with more compassion.

nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

Do people seriously buy houses just to complain about every square inch inside the home?

Watching jesssssss and hearing her whine and cry over every damn nook and cranny inside the home she should be grateful to have is annoying.

Honestly she's obsessed with having everything just right (kitchen cabinets, lawn, mirror) as if she doesn't live in filth. Jessss needs to get a job or some other hobby besides YouTube because her buzzkill is showing.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

nachomama wrote:Do people seriously buy houses just to complain about every square inch inside the home?

Watching jesssssss and hearing her whine and cry over every damn nook and cranny inside the home she should be grateful to have is annoying.

Honestly she's obsessed with having everything just right (kitchen cabinets, lawn, mirror) as if she doesn't live in filth. Jessss needs to get a job or some other hobby besides YouTube because her buzzkill is showing.
Thank you so much, I keep also questioning why she bought the house in the first place, when she wants to restructure everything from top to bottom, and so quickly!
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

80085 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Jess was not at all prepared to have a child who's personality and temperament is the exact opposite of hers. Yet she's had 5 years to get with the program and she's not done that yet. Even if your kid is being over tired or over dramatic take the time to reassure him. Maybe she did off camera but the fact that she made an entire thumb nail\video title around this not the bouncy place says a lot.
I agree. I know it doesn't make much difference in the end but I don't think it's that she particulary likes or loves Kyson less, I think she just connects with Kaden more because they're more alike and she doesn't understand Kyson and how to go about his personality. Jessica has made in incredibly obvious numerous times that she has no intention of going out of her way to learn how to communicate and parent Kyson in a way that's more fitting for him. That's what I don't like or agree with in regards to how she parents Kyson vs Kaden. They are polar opposites yet only uses one style of parenting for both kids despite one of them clearly not responding well to it. She's either so far up her own ass she can't see how it's effecting Kyson or she just doesn't care.
Is Kaden more like Jess or has he learned what will get him attention from Jess? Is he truly like this or is he making himself be like this for her? What about Lilia? She was a calm little girl before she started to compete with 2 babies (then 3....now 4+2 stepkids). Am I the only one who thinks Lilia's hyper behaviour got worse with each new sibling? So the million dollar question is: are any of Jess' kids truly like her, or have some of them discovered that acting like that is what mommy likes and approves and will get them a smidge of attention?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

tessabravo wrote:Ok i understand Kyson is only 5 and he may/may not be lying. But Jess instead of laughing and calling your son delirious about Kaden stealing his friends the least you could do is talk to him. It boiled my blood watching her defend Kaden the whole time while Kyson was talking about no having friends. It broke my heart when he said he sits on the bench with his head down. Instead of laughing and walking away to give more attention to Kaden, listen to your son. I wish you wouldn’t pretend to not to play favorites.

Seriously. Wtf. This is how the conversation went, in a nutshell

Kyson: Kaden stole my friends, I have no friends
Jess: Nobody likes you?(actual verbatim quote). Oh well, don't be dramatic kid
Kyson: I just sit with my head on a bench
Jess: sorta hugs Kyson but her attention is at the camera
Kyson: you said I wasn't nice
Jess: I said Kaden's nice but it's no competition, Kyson dear.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
nachomama wrote:Do people seriously buy houses just to complain about every square inch inside the home?

Thank you so much, I keep also questioning why she bought the house in the first place, when she wants to restructure everything from top to bottom, and so quickly!
She has not done any structural work just cosmetic. The house needed new paint and new rug.
Her landscaping probably cost a lot but it will bring curb appeal.

michonne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by michonne »

waitwhat wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Ok i understand Kyson is only 5 and he may/may not be lying. But Jess instead of laughing and calling your son delirious about Kaden stealing his friends the least you could do is talk to him. It boiled my blood watching her defend Kaden the whole time while Kyson was talking about no having friends. It broke my heart when he said he sits on the bench with his head down. Instead of laughing and walking away to give more attention to Kaden, listen to your son. I wish you wouldn’t pretend to not to play favorites.

Seriously. Wtf. This is how the conversation went, in a nutshell

Kyson: Kaden stole my friends, I have no friends
Jess: Nobody likes you?(actual verbatim quote). Oh well, don't be dramatic kid
Kyson: I just sit with my head on a bench
Jess: sorta hugs Kyson but her attention is at the camera
Kyson: you said I wasn't nice
Jess: I said Kaden's nice but it's no competition, Kyson dear.
Not to be a "minion" or a white knight whatever but she did say "Nobody likes you?" (which wtf why would you put that in your child's head) but she did follow up with "Yes they do" which people seem to keep missing out and I don't think is quite fair.

If Kyson was lying about the situation which may be a case of half truth/half not then Jess needs to question and do something about him lying for attention. Kyson would benefit hugely from some one on one time with his mum, especially without Kaden. Even one on one time with Chris as judging from what we see in the vlogs Kyson seems to be his next favourite/closest to him after Addie and Landen. If Jess can leave Addie for a couple hours to get her eyelashes done or run to Target with Janell she can leave her for an hour to take Kyson for a little mummy/me date.

With twins a similar age to Lilia I understand how something that seems like nothing to the general population can be such a massive drama between my two but the upset seemed just a little too real for it to be completely made up although he was probably over dramatising.

Return to “JesssFam”