DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I also love how Missy was whining about the employees at Target barely looking. They're not going to put up with them like they're clidren. That's what your parents did for your whole childhood, Missy.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Sorry for posting again! I can't edit right now.

I also wanted to add that I thought it was rude that they said the toy or tree (I wasn't paying attention) would just go to Ollie's room! Finn only has baby stuff in his room! No toys! Why can't they at least hand down some toys to Finn? I know they just rebuy stuff, but come on!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:I also love how Missy was whining about the employees at Target barely looking. They're not going to put up with them like they're clidren. That's what your parents did for your whole childhood, Missy.
I've worked at Target. It's generally pretty busy most of the time, especially around the holidays, and people don't usually have a lot of time to go search through the carts to try and find a camera. I love how she expects people to just drop everything and jump at her command. That's what her family does. But airline employees? "I know we have a schedule to keep, but Missy left her wallet on the plane. Everyone else can wait. Here, and at the airport we'll be late getting to, because we have to stop and look for Missy's wallet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

spacekitty wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
spacekitty wrote:If she was as above people as she thought, maybe she should want to be able to brag id she can put her children through college already and not about her gated community house with a shitty layout that’s always being remodeled.
College? What’s college? The Lannings don’t do college. Missy can teach them everything they need to know at home. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like they’d just hire someone to teach the boys at home so Missy can be on her phone in her filming area and call it work lol

Hiring someone for homeschooling would be for the better though … Unless they decide the people on their payroll have to be worth their while and pick Kelsey as their teacher
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Attention Target Shoppers & Employees - please STOP what you are doing and go look for Bryan and Missy's camera because apparently it is everyone's civil duty and responsibility to take care of their property since they are too busy to do it themselves. Thank you for shopping at Target. Good Night.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Playsinrain wrote:I'm not even going to touch the camera bullshit bc ONCE AGAIN the Lumps can't ever take responsibility for their own mistakes. When Poppa dies these two will be lost as fuck.

What i do want to address is Ollie and school. Maybe JUST MAYBE if they kept him on a schedule with school he wouldnt cry and freak out when they leave him. Im sure it stresses him out that he has no idea when or who is going to come pick him up. Why did he need to come home early today? (even earlier than their normal early) Too much Finn footage in the vlog?? Personal.. when my daughter was in PreK she LOVED it, never cried, never had an issue with drop off. We had a tight routine, i always dropped her off and picked her up from school (my job was near there and the timing worked out perfectly. My boss had 2 kids of his own that came to work with him on a regular basis, so i would bring my daughter back to my work every afternoon and all 3 girls would play and hang out.) every single day. One day i got caught up at work with clients and my sister had to pick her up from school. She was a BASKET CASE. My sister even took her to get ice cream before dropping her off with me and she still wouldnt calm down. The next morning she freaked the freak out at drop off and pretty much had to be pried out of the car kicking ans screaming. This went on foe 3 days until she finally calmed down. On the very rare occasion that i was not the one to pick her up it was the same issue every time. It would take a day or so before she wasn't upset about it. Screwing with her routine was NO OK with her. (The next year we constantly switched between my husband and dropping off and picking up from the first day. We never had issues with it after that.) I feel like if they would keep Ollie there every day on the same schedule not only would he stop disrupting the class and make him more ready for "real school", but it would probably keep him calmer at drop off.
When I was a nanny (back in tge 1900s as my kids day) the little girl loved me.. I spoiled her.. Not as much as her parents tho.. But her mom insisted on dropping her off to school everyday.. Guess what every day she screamed bloody murder at me pickibg her up.. FOR TWO YEARS! The school teachers asked the mom about me being mean several times.. Even with playdates.. The other kids were fine, but she would still act a fool.
Its totally B&M fault.. They pump him up with anxiety.. Worst parents to broadcast parenthood to the world

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
momma2twinnies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momma2twinnies »

Missy's forehead looks awfully smooth....and her face looks a little different. Im pretty sure she got botox...her eyebrows never moved in todays video...not once.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

momma2twinnies wrote:Missy's forehead looks awfully smooth....and her face looks a little different. Im pretty sure she got botox...her eyebrows never moved in todays video...not once.
I guess reading here and seeing so many comments about her forehead finally got to her. Maybe that was the mysterious "doctor appointment" the other day...

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

momma2twinnies wrote:Missy's forehead looks awfully smooth....and her face looks a little different. Im pretty sure she got botox...her eyebrows never moved in todays video...not once.
Wow! I never thought I’d see the day. She looks much better... much more her age.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I just realized that Bryan sounds like James Corden when he sings.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I think she may have actually gotten Botox. Her forehead was completely smooth, her eyebrows didn't move, and you could still see the acne scars around other parts of her face.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Missy DEFINITELY got Botox. I could tell during the first couple seconds of the vlog before the opening, the moment I saw her. Throughout the vlog, her eyebrows moved so little that I was starting to question if eyebrows move, and had to move my own to make sure :lol:

No judgment, but I'm so surprised. She seemed the type who would look down upon people who do that.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Also, to whoever said it seems like Missy just discovered Finn is her son, I agree. She seems to be a lot more into him lately.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I think you are right! I wonder if Mimi had to go with her to hold her hand?

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

cat9480 wrote:

"Be brave, be brave!" ImageImageImage

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:

"Be brave. Be brave"...

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

"Be brave, be brave!" ImageImageImage

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
LOL. You and I were typing together! That was one of the funniest/saddest things ever.
Did you see the nurse rolling her eyes?

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

tintin15 wrote:Missy DEFINITELY got Botox. I could tell during the first couple seconds of the vlog before the opening, the moment I saw her. Throughout the vlog, her eyebrows moved so little that I was starting to question if eyebrows move, and had to move my own to make sure :lol:

No judgment, but I'm so surprised. She seemed the type who would look down upon people who do that.
Too bad she won’t fix the rest of her skin or actually stick to working out. Botox just seems like the easy “pick me up” for her.
Bryan’s cutie with a booty probably came home and surprised him with the Botox too Image

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Whoa! That's like 1500$ worth lol
Hope she keeps up with it. She looks like she finally got sone sleep.
How funny when she made tge freakout face and her eyebrows didn't budge.
#treatyoself

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

100midas wrote:The reliance they have on Papa makes me cringe. I'm even younger than they are and I wouldn't dream of calling my parents so constantly to run every little arrend for me. There's no way they aren't paying him (unless he's justa huge pushover, which is also very possible).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
right? I couldn't do it. It would drive me insane if I went everywhere with my parents.

Return to “Daily Bumps”