2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

Aw look at her trying to be all adult and planning for a basic Thanksgiving dinner. I find it laughable that she has to physically think through simple things like this, especially when she's not even cooking anything herself. Also, another freaking light colored rug? WTF? Did anyone notice her bitchily telling her mom "No, that won't hurt him" before letting Charlie play with the drill? She has no concept of actually stressful tasks...What is it with these Youtubers who have never worked a day in their lives, never gone through a degree program, never actually experiencing anything stressful acting as though decorating a freaking living room is the most anxiety-inducing thing ever?

Can someone summarize how much money she's spent the past three vlogs? It's outrageous.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

My head is spinning like a friggin I don't know what. Vanessa PLZ stop dancing you look like a female dumbledore. Her hefty out of shape body, her 10+3 hair on scalp and ugly face. I am a mean Bi*ch but I'm not lying. Really how unfortunate can someone look ?
That rug which she most probably got from Tarjay easily costs around $150-200 or even more. That light colored rug is going to get stained in 24 hours full of nasty Vanessa's hair and pet hair. Ewww..Added to that that lamp and a $99 drill ? That's easily 500 there for you in total. If I were David I would be pissed as hell ! Isn't she shopping on every vlog ?
And... she cannot seriously cook ANYTHING ? I mean come on ! How about roasted brussel sprouts or green bean casserole ? She is so fucking stupid. She is easily gonna spend $200 on that.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

I can't with this whole dinner she is "planning". Why on Earth would she buy every single item already cooked?! And for almost 20 people?! That has to be at least 3-4 hundred dollars- maybe even more...what the heck?! I totally understand buying a pre done turkey or ham when you're hosting that many people- I'd be afraid of messing it up... but the whole point is to give everyone something to bring- so you are all able to contribute something to the feast. Why can't she make one or two side items and then divvy up tasks for everyone else to do? That would be the more mature thing to do I feel like she's trying to put this show on like she's does mature... Rich... adult woman. It's ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Seriously, did she win the lottery or inherit money for someone? Like I really don’t understand how’s she’s able to buy new furniture, clothes & shoes, Rae Dunn shit, $70 outfits for an 11 month old, going out to eat ALL THE TIME, daily Target trips etc etc etc...all on David’s salary. I was curious to see how much the average person makes their first year in the Air Force and according to Google it’s about $1,500 a month or $18,000 a year. Her townhouse alone has to be at least $900+ a month unless someone else is paying for it. So that leaves roughly $600 for everything else; car insurance, electric, gas, phone, internet/cable, food plus all the shopping. How are they even making ends meet?

I really am worried that she’s putting all the extra stuff on credit cards. I guess her mom and dad could be helping out but I think that would be really screwed up to have your parents pay for your shopping habits so you can look “cool” on the Internet. She doesn’t upload regularly so she’s not making anything from YT. Maybe she has a side job we don’t know about. Or maybe she just buys all this stuff for vlog footage and returns it the next day so that could explain why she’s always at the store.

LOL! Does anyone remember a few months ago when she bought the Calvin Kline bra and underwear set bc she said it was really popular online?? I wish she would spend more time finding herself rather than trying to be someone she’s not. I think it would really make her more likable and relatable.

Thread suggestion- 2011WaysToSpendAllYourMoney or
2011-Nonstop Shopping Into Debt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

So who do you guys think is going to this fancy friendsgiving?

Adults:
Vanessa
Nona
Her dad
Britney
Dani
The other “friend”
These girls spouses?

Kids:
Lily
Charly
Aria
Nolan
Harlow
Danis kid
Other “friend”s kid

I can just imagine the party guys!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She only makes about $550 a month off of You Tube. I swear she is living off of credit.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:She only makes about $550 a month off of You Tube. I swear she is living off of credit.
Does anyone know how much David would be making?
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

urusha90 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:She only makes about $550 a month off of You Tube. I swear she is living off of credit.
Does anyone know how much David would be making?
They make under 30k/year combined according to what people have said about David's salary...
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

urusha90 wrote:So who do you guys think is going to this fancy friendsgiving?

Adults:
Vanessa
Nona
Her dad
Britney
Dani
The other “friend”
These girls spouses?

Kids:
Lily
Charly
Aria
Nolan
Harlow
Danis kid
Other “friend”s kid

I can just imagine the party guys!
>three college students she picked up at NC State who're just there for free food.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Damn she's getting wild with the spending lol
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Yuck at the stain on her shirt, why she thought the should film like that is beyond me!
I also don't understand why she didn't just ask everyone to bring a side dish (I understand wanting a pre made turkey/ham) but mashed potatoes are soo easy to make, green bean casserole, rolls, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie! everyone could have brought something and it would have been soo much cheaper.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

OT but it was mentioned earlier. I watched one of that dani girl's videos and it's scary how much she acts like Britney. She mimics everything about her from her personality to her editing. even pretends to struggle with pronouncing things like Britney does. Creepy.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Wants to host thanksgiving.. doesn’t want to cook anything. #justvanessathings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She probably just wants to host it so she can show off her ugly Rae Dunn collection.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mel1011 wrote:OT but it was mentioned earlier. I watched one of that dani girl's videos and it's scary how much she acts like Britney. She mimics everything about her from her personality to her editing. even pretends to struggle with pronouncing things like Britney does. Creepy.
I cannot stand that bitch just from the clips Vanessa and Britney have put her in. I refuse to give her any views because she is so desperate it creeps me out. So weird to hear she’s emulating Britney

Leeann is weird but in a different way..Dani is boring and gross

I reread my post and I sound intense lol but I really really dislike her

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Umm how on earth does she always get a mustache from drinking red wine, I’ve never had that does she just chug it???

ashtash1212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashtash1212 »

I totally get that these youtubers put themselves out there for criticism, but i think some people go way over the line in the way they criticize these women. Attacking the way someone looks is completely out of line in my opinion.....sure attack her for spending, not cooking, whatever. But i think it’s really uncalled for to just straight up attack someone because they have “an ugly face and thin hair” Super childish.
Krümel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Krümel »

Is it possible to find a catering service in such a short time?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A320FL mit Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[quote="ashtash1212"]I totally get that these youtubers put themselves out there for criticism, but i think some people go way over the line in the way they criticize these women. Attacking the way someone looks is completely out of line in my opinion.....sure attack her for spending, not cooking, whatever. But i think it’s really uncalled for to just straight up attack someone because they have “an ugly face and thin hair” Super childish.[/quot

This is a gossip site so don't sound all surprised. It's not like she can't help herself to look more presentable. She is plain lazy as fuck.
Ecakes_15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ecakes_15 »

Mel1011 wrote:OT but it was mentioned earlier. I watched one of that dani girl's videos and it's scary how much she acts like Britney. She mimics everything about her from her personality to her editing. even pretends to struggle with pronouncing things like Britney does. Creepy.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dani's YT pls ?

Return to “2011teenagemom”