twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Danielle made a huge fuss on Leah birthday, on Olivia's it was hey kid there's a book about a new sibling you're gonna be having soon , awesome[/quote]

To everyone saying that Olivia was completely ignored on her birthday, there is a separate video dedicated to her. The video in question where Olivia receives a book is Danielle's pregnancy announcement, so it seems that is why the footage about Olivia is not included in that. Briefly going back over the birthday video, Olivia did receive other presents and it looks like they went to a fair type thing as well. Link here: .

I have been keeping up with Danielle's videos for years, and I do really like her videos (and relate to her a lot now as well since I also ended up moving across the world for my husband), but she is rather sporadic and flaky for someone who seems to only do Youtube for the profit factor. I feel like it's just habit and a bit of pocket change for her at this point. I've commented a few times on her videos, which I almost never do, but she's never replied, even though she doesn't always get tons of comments.

I definitely agree with rokakoma that Danielle loves both her children, and that it is natural to treat different personalities differently. However I also can see where people are coming from when they think she blatantly favours Leah. I still think the way she was talking to Leah about keeping the pregnancy their little secret from Olivia in the announcement video was quite weird, and it did leave me feeling a bit sorry for Olivia when she watches it back. Olivia may be a "difficult" child, but she is also only 5! She has no hope to ever change the relationship or the way she is treated if she has already been labelled and stereotyped by her mother at age 5.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

Not to be "that" person but it kind of annoyed me the whatever attitude she had about the Rosh Hashanah filter she used on Snapchat. "Oh it had a cool halo for my head but I have absolutely no idea what it said."

Um, seriously? Even if people aren't Jewish, don't most people have a general idea what Rosh Hashanah is? The very least she could have looked it up and said "I didn't know but now I do."

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Sapphire463 wrote:Not to be "that" person but it kind of annoyed me the whatever attitude she had about the Rosh Hashanah filter she used on Snapchat. "Oh it had a cool halo for my head but I have absolutely no idea what it said."

Um, seriously? Even if people aren't Jewish, don't most people have a general idea what Rosh Hashanah is? The very least she could have looked it up and said "I didn't know but now I do."

Being completely honest I didn't know what it was until a few days ago when I googled it, however I was never an airhead about it like she was.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Defuego wrote:
Sapphire463 wrote:Not to be "that" person but it kind of annoyed me the whatever attitude she had about the Rosh Hashanah filter she used on Snapchat. "Oh it had a cool halo for my head but I have absolutely no idea what it said."

Being completely honest I didn't know what it was until a few days ago when I googled it, however I was never an airhead about it like she was.
I had no idea what it was either
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Oh ok. No worries guys. I live near NYC. There is a very high Jewish population so I'm familiar with their customs and holidays.

Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

I may not agree with her pushing veganism on her family nor do I agree with the clear favortism with Leah but I can say... she’s a lot less fake then some other YT moms that I watch

And I have to defend her with the “knowing instantly” when my hubby and I were trying to conceive, all the tracking and timing made me very in tune with my body. I felt ovulation occur, it’s called “Mittleshmerz” and if you successfully conceive around 6-7 days later implantation occurs and that can cause a feeling of cramping like when you are menstrating, even light spotting. Even I’m the busiest of households you can notice these symptoms
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Defuego wrote:

I don't know what it is. Australia doesn't have a Jewish population like America does. I don't think I've ever met a Jewish person.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

^Oh wow. I didn't realize that. I live near Borough Park, Brooklyn. It's supposed to have the highest population of Jewish people outside Israel. I'm around it so it's hard not to know about the holidays lol.

And what's with the total lack of videos and Snapchats? It's making me grumpy. I know she's pregnant but I feel like she was more committed to video making for her last 2.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Did anyone watch her Snapchat today? She's starting to get overwhelmed with the upkeep of the house both interior and exterior. She said she has old creepy neighbors who complained to her landlord about an overgrown bush that was encroaching on their yard. Those are some of the "joys" of having a house. You have to take the good with the bad.

She also said she gets no help from her in laws. I wonder the extent of her relationship with them as she never really goes into great detail.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Did she really say that she's going to expect some help from her in-laws to watch her three kids that she decided to have?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
atfatfatfatf
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by atfatfatfatf »

Why she complain a lot about everything in Germany, the weather, nighbors, in laws, kids, doctors, vegan food, husband, her job as a doula, language etc. She acts like everyone targetting her to attack her there.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

That seems to be a running theme with her where she feels like people target her. I remember she went somewhere, perhaps the passport office, and said they were all staring at her.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

She has a third ? When ? Boy or girl ?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

marshmellow wrote:She has a third ? When ? Boy or girl ?
She’s pregnant right now. I don’t know about anything else lol. I don’t follow her that closely

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She didn't say the sex of the baby either but alluded to it possibly being a boy. She never said anything concrete however.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

She and her husband always wanted a boy I feel. Let's see !
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

marshmellow wrote:She has a third ? When ? Boy or girl ?
I think she's due in early May. I hope she has another girl lol.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

What a weird snap about the rabbits. What a thing to complain about
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I'm still waiting for her ranty vlog that she promised a few weeks ago when she was complaining on Snapchat. I've come to realize she just pops off a lot but has no intention of filming. Or she films and then has second thoughts about putting it online. I wonder if it had something to do with hubby not getting her Subway. Apparently she went to Subway to get a sandwich and the server told her it wasn't vegan bread even though she knew it was. Instead of ordering it anyway, she went home sans sandwich, she asked hubby to get her some and he refused saying he won't give in to her pregnancy cravings. If so, kind of a jerk move on his part.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CypKitty wrote:What a weird snap about the rabbits. What a thing to complain about
She always has to find something to complain about.

I really wonder what her life would be like if she just moved back to Cali.

Return to “A-H”