Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

waitwhat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by waitwhat »

michonne wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
Seriously. Wtf. This is how the conversation went, in a nutshell

Kyson: Kaden stole my friends, I have no friends
Jess: Nobody likes you?(actual verbatim quote). Oh well, don't be dramatic kid
Kyson: I just sit with my head on a bench
Jess: sorta hugs Kyson but her attention is at the camera
Kyson: you said I wasn't nice
Jess: I said Kaden's nice but it's no competition, Kyson dear.
Not to be a "minion" or a white knight whatever but she did say "Nobody likes you?" (which wtf why would you put that in your child's head) but she did follow up with "Yes they do" which people seem to keep missing out and I don't think is quite fair.

If Kyson was lying about the situation which may be a case of half truth/half not then Jess needs to question and do something about him lying for attention. Kyson would benefit hugely from some one on one time with his mum, especially without Kaden. Even one on one time with Chris as judging from what we see in the vlogs Kyson seems to be his next favourite/closest to him after Addie and Landen. If Jess can leave Addie for a couple hours to get her eyelashes done or run to Target with Janell she can leave her for an hour to take Kyson for a little mummy/me date.

With twins a similar age to Lilia I understand how something that seems like nothing to the general population can be such a massive drama between my two but the upset seemed just a little too real for it to be completely made up although he was probably over dramatising.
I for one am not ignoring the "Yes they do" but I think it's pointless because Kyson's probably only going to remember the "nobody likes you?" part. Also, I rewatched the whole thing and now I'm almost convinced she probably did tell Kyson he's not nice because Kyson, the second time says "Yes you did, you told me I'm not very nice". That sounds believable, like she wanted to soften the blow by adding that word, very. It's how you speak to a child, "that wasn't very nice", "that's not very kind of you" etc. Where is this idea that Kyson is lying about the friends thing coming from? Why are you assuming Kyson is lying and not Kaden (when he says Kyson is lying) ? Especially since we see Kaden taking away the attention from Kyson all the time on video...
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

#freekyson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

So this might an unpopular opinion and I admit I'm more biased towards her but I do think it's not as much of a favoritism issue as much as struggling to adjust each individual kids need. Kyson appears to be the most sensitive and mommas kid she has. He seems to need more reassurance through touch (cuddling, touching her when he talks to he). None of that is bad and it's normal. They all need some one on one time with her at some time but he seems to be the one that it expresses outwardly most. I think part of it is realizing him and Kaden need different things but also for some reason she saw him as the heart breaker or stud which are typically not as timid and emotional, and he's not those things. I mean maybe off camera he is, idk. I know it can't be easy with that many kids and you can't always make things special I think her expecting and treating him the same is why everyone is seeing him as sad.
I'd almost post this on the comment section because it's not hate it's hard to manage all of the different personalities but I figure here is more suitable.
It's just sad because he really is a mama's boy and their relationship could be so strong when he gets older. Which isn't favoritism but it's true your relationship with each kid is usually different as they get older. I know it couldn't be all the time but she should consider spending 1 on 1 time with each one even if it's just a 10 minute walk around the block, especually now that Addy is 1, she doesn't have to come along.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

And to the 1 on 1 time it doesn't have to be every day. Maybe just once a week where she takes a different kid out for a walk or a drive. That way they have a moment where there is absolutely no one else wanting her attention.
Idk I only had 1 brother and knew a few large like think 12 kids and they never did anything like that. Anyone with 4+ kids want to share how or how often they make 1 on 1 time or if they even can?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

WOW the new video gave me a headache lmao why does Kaden shout so much?????? She never tells the kid to shut up.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

omg who saw the fly buzzing around the cupcake she had the close-up on??? so gross. redo the shot

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

80085 wrote:[quote="waitwhat] Jess was not at all prepared to have a child who's personality and temperament is the exact opposite of hers. Yet she's had 5 years to get with the program and she's not done that yet. Even if your kid is being over tired or over dramatic take the time to reassure him. Maybe she did off camera but the fact that she made an entire thumb nail\video title around this not the bouncy place says a lot.
Lilia was like 2 and a half when the twins were born... She just grew up. Her personality and behaviour has definitely been influenced by her chaotic life and all the drama but I have zero doubt Jess was just as obnoxious and annoying as a child. It's pretty obvious she (Jess) has always been an attention whore. They probably get it from their mother. Both Gabe and Drake are far more reserved.

Jess has always been more empathetic towards Kaden. He's always been branded the momma's boy, the sook, the sensitive one. Kaden was usually behind Kyson in milestones too which I'm sure added to that idea she has of the twins. Kyson's always been labeled the strong independent one. Even when they were babies, she'd go on about how small Kaden was compared to Kyson (except he wasn't really, Kyson was just shorter and slightly heavier). Ironically, from her videos, it appears almost the opposite in regards to their personalities. To be fair, that may be true, but everyone gets upset and needs emotional support sometimes. Like, he's 5! Not 25! God forbid she put the camera down for two seconds to ask Kyson what the full situation was, tell him it's okay to be upset, and explain to both of them why they need to include each other in things and play nice ("gotta be a friend to make a friend"). Then get Kaden to apologise and help him understand why Kyson's feelings are hurt ("wouldn't you be sad if Kyson did that to you? how would you feel if Kyson told you nobody like you?"). Am I wrong in thinking these are fundamentals in social skills every parent should teach their kid? Empathy is not innate for everyone, it has to be taught. Everything about that bit of the vlog was just wrong.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Lilia wasnt even two when the twins were born. She was like 21 months. They were born in March, she was born in mid June.

But on the whole Kyson thing, we all know jess has favodites with the kids and right now kyson is not her favorite. Hes too emotional and doesnt know how to handle that, she seems like a boys shouldnt cry kind of a mom to me
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am probably in the minority but I liked the last video, when everyone was calling to wish Addie a happy birthday and saying they cried watching her one year video.. It is so sweet that her kids have so many people who genuinely love and adore them.
When you look back on it they really did have a crazy year, especially Chris, it was sweet watching him tear up during the video.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Sparklingdee wrote:WOW the new video gave me a headache lmao why does Kaden shout so much?????? She never tells the kid to shut up.
Aaa see. There is the answer in your question :D But yes he shouts without logic and shows no emotions. But he is "fine" you guys.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

waitwhat wrote:I for one am not ignoring the "Yes they do" but I think it's pointless because Kyson's probably only going to remember the "nobody likes you?" part. Also, I rewatched the whole thing and now I'm almost convinced she probably did tell Kyson he's not nice because Kyson, the second time says "Yes you did, you told me I'm not very nice". That sounds believable, like she wanted to soften the blow by adding that word, very. It's how you speak to a child, "that wasn't very nice", "that's not very kind of you" etc. Where is this idea that Kyson is lying about the friends thing coming from? Why are you assuming Kyson is lying and not Kaden (when he says Kyson is lying) ? Especially since we see Kaden taking away the attention from Kyson all the time on video...
I agree. Kyson clearly takes the Kaden praise (and lack of it directed towards himself) to heart. I hope Jess becomes more conscious of that and gives Kyson his own small positive affirmations throughout the day. You have to choose your words carefully, especially with a sensitive kid. :(
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Ok. Addie doesn't have red hair and she doesn't wear size 3T.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

nachomama wrote:Do people seriously buy houses just to complain about every square inch inside the home?

Watching jesssssss and hearing her whine and cry over every damn nook and cranny inside the home she should be grateful to have is annoying.

Honestly she's obsessed with having everything just right (kitchen cabinets, lawn, mirror) as if she doesn't live in filth. Jessss needs to get a job or some other hobby besides YouTube because her buzzkill is showing.
I watch this one girl named Taylor, found she threw KKandBabyJ and she is I think worse then Jess sometimes. They bought a house and want to redo the floor, she had to have the whole walls repainted, she is annoyed with everything. I don't get why people sink money into buying a house they aren't happy in? Why?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Doxie Diva
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doxie Diva »

Can someone please explain what she meant by "Surprise"? She showed Chris the montage. He got a little teared up. Wouldn't call it crying. Or a surprise... I thought for sure she'd sneak a picture of Addie at the end of the montage video with a "Big Sis" outfit on or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

KLothbrock wrote:
nachomama wrote:Do people seriously buy houses just to complain about every square inch inside the home?

Watching jesssssss and hearing her whine and cry over every damn nook and cranny inside the home she should be grateful to have is annoying.

Honestly she's obsessed with having everything just right (kitchen cabinets, lawn, mirror) as if she doesn't live in filth. Jessss needs to get a job or some other hobby besides YouTube because her buzzkill is showing.
I watch this one girl named Taylor, found she threw KKandBabyJ and she is I think worse then Jess sometimes. They bought a house and want to redo the floor, she had to have the whole walls repainted, she is annoyed with everything. I don't get why people sink money into buying a house they aren't happy in? Why?

Most people want to make their house their own. If the house is not new, everyone wants to repaint, recarpet, and put in new fixtures and appliances. That is part of the fun of buying a house! I don't know anyone who has purchased a house who has not done these things unless the house is brand-spanking new.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

olemama wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:

Most people want to make their house their own. If the house is not new, everyone wants to repaint, recarpet, and put in new fixtures and appliances. That is part of the fun of buying a house! I don't know anyone who has purchased a house who has not done these things unless the house is brand-spanking new.
The paint was ugly, I understand why she wanted to repaint but the floor was brand new..looked so pretty. But she wanted to rip carpet up in a room for hard wood, then make another room hard wood and not carpet.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Those hardwood floors will look great with piles of musty laundry sitting on it and lollipop sticks and addie's pee.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Did you see the bugs flying around the cupcakes? Barf.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

People sometime sbuy cheaper/older homes and redo them how they want.. it is still usually cheaper than buying brand new homes.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Kitina13 wrote:Ok. Addie doesn't have red hair and she doesn't wear size 3T.
Omg thank you. She puts addelyn in giant clothes that are super baggy on her, then talks about how huge she is. No jess..She’s just wearing clothes that are way too big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Addie is about the same weight as my 2 1/2 year old (he has a few extra pounds) and he's in 2T/3T shirts depending on the brand. He swims in Carter's clothes but Children's Place, Cat and Jack, and Walmart clothes fit him just fine. Pants he's just now getting into 24 month size and that's with adjustable waistbands on anything other than Walmart clothes. So Jess...take note.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”