DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

So they hosted a Friendsgiving. I have to say the crowd is smaller compared to other gatherings and who the F are some of these people!?![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c36574.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 35aa30.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... e28218.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Another catered party. I wonder if they bought all the table service. Hope not to only use it once and then it’s forgotten. Oh why not it’s the lannings logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 9c41bf.jpg[/img]

What on EARTH is she wearing? Grungy jeans (that are quickly becoming the new lace denim shorts), a top that doesn’t cover her mommy tummy, and an frumpy granny sweater that doesn’t really match and makes her look like a quarterback. She truly picks the most unflattering clothing.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

So much second hand embarrassment.. I guess, I never got that into that show.. Bet we'll never see them play trivial pursuit

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Im not tech savvy so asking if anyone can do a before and after of Missy's botox results
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

amyfalafal wrote:Im not tech savvy so asking if anyone can do a before and after of Missy's botox results
It's so obvious when compared. I don't care that she did it but of course they'd never be honest about it. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1f063b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:So they hosted a Friendsgiving. I have to say the crowd is smaller compared to other gatherings and who the F are some of

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Family doesn’t exactly count as friends but ok... Natalia, Jeff, Corbin, Kelsey, Brooke their photographer, Brooke’s husband, I believe brooke’s Sister & her husband, and some other people I cannot recognize.

The majority of the people there are people whom they pay :/ those aren’t friends... but look at brooke’s Personal Instagram missy looks drunk AF lmao
And she definitely has a glass of red wine in front of her. Funny, I don't see them as wine drinkers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:So much second hand embarrassment.. I guess, I never got that into that show.. Bet we'll never see them play trivial pursuit

What is their obsession with that show? Because they don't really _have_ friends like that? Whenever they get together for those DBEJCK vacations, they post pictures with "Friends" hashtags, like they think they are like that bunch of people. I guarantee none of them are as hip or clever, lol. And I just don't get it. They had to have been too young to watch it when it was on the air. I guess syndication? I really do think it's because they don't have friends, real friends, that they can rely on. And that's sad, but it's their own fault. They don't _make_ friends. I am not a social person, but I have friends. Because I care about people other than myself and my own family. They don't give the impression that they do.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

onbreak wrote:So much second hand embarrassment.. I guess, I never got that into that show.. Bet we'll never see them play trivial pursuit

People are either Seinfeld or Friends, and i was WAY more Seinfeld.. I never really got the friends craze. It was cute and all, but not my favorite.
Hell are they even old enough to have seen Friends when it was popular?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TChristine wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Im not tech savvy so asking if anyone can do a before and after of Missy's botox results
It's so obvious when compared. I don't care that she did it but of course they'd never be honest about it. [img]/img]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
She looks so much better, and yes it's painfully obvious. But, and on the rare occasion I'm going to defend Missy here... who really freely admits they got botox? She obviously bothered enough by her premature aging that she had it done, so i'm certain she is not going to bring more attention too it. Good for her. I would have several cosmetic procedures done if i had her $$$ to blow. If she doesn't want to admit it, then thats her prerogative. I'm just glad she finally did something about it, now if that dr could convince her that a nice moisturizer won't kill her she might actually start looking like her mothers daughter instead of her mothers slightly younger sister....
I'm pretty shocked she got it done. shes the biggest needle pussy ive ever seen. Positive Mimi was with her to hold her hand.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

People are missing the point on the Friends thing entirely. It's a cult hit, and has a huge following. For once they aren't into something just because it was popular at the time. It's a good show! My 10 year old loves it. Is he not supposed to watch it because it's old? And how does loving that show have anything to do with being (or not being) a good friend. It's comedy and entertainment. I think Bryan and Missy are trying too hard to be retro-hip by throwing a theme party like that for a handful of people (on a Wed), but I can't judge their love for that show. It's pretty excellent in my opinion.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:People are missing the point on the Friends thing entirely. It's a cult hit, and has a huge following. For once they aren't into something just because it was popular at the time. It's a good show! My 10 year old loves it. Is he not supposed to watch it because it's old? And how does loving that show have anything to do with being (or not being) a good friend. It's comedy and entertainment. I think Bryan and Missy are trying too hard to be retro-hip by throwing a theme party like that for a handful of people (on a Wed), but I can't judge their love for that show. It's pretty excellent in my opinion.
It's more of the fact that they just do things bc they think it's cool, not bc they actually LIKE something. In the 4 years ive been watching these idiots i could count on 1 hand how many times they have talked about Friends. All this 90's retro stuff is all the rage right now, they are just trying to fit in, again...
Now if they had thrown a Harry Potter themed Halloween party, or and Outlander viewing party. I wouldnt say a word, but its the bandwagon jumping that makes me side eye this crap. My 12 year old absolutely LOVES Golden Girls and watches it with her grandmother everyday after school, so i understand your point, but i see this more as trying to be cool and hip than being actual fans of the show.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Missy needed that botox, but it’d be a cool mom channel video to discuss it! I’m sure other mothers would be interested in it and could be self conscious themselves

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ollie spits water all over Finn and Bryan is all "Ohh Ollie! hahahahahahahahahaahah!" god that kid is going to be such an asshole when he gets older.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

cat9480 wrote:Image

What on EARTH is she wearing? Grungy jeans (that are quickly becoming the new lace denim shorts), a top that doesn’t cover her mommy tummy, and an frumpy granny sweater that doesn’t really match and makes her look like a quarterback. She truly picks the most unflattering clothing.

Not to forget the plush turkey covering her head and face! :D
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Kish wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Image

Not to forget the plush turkey covering her head and face! :D
Oh, I wasn’t forgetting it. Just thought it was the most flattering part of her outfit! ImageImageImage

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:People are missing the point on the Friends thing entirely. It's a cult hit, and has a huge following. For once they aren't into something just because it was popular at the time. It's a good show! My 10 year old loves it. Is he not supposed to watch it because it's old? And how does loving that show have anything to do with being (or not being) a good friend. It's comedy and entertainment. I think Bryan and Missy are trying too hard to be retro-hip by throwing a theme party like that for a handful of people (on a Wed), but I can't judge their love for that show. It's pretty excellent in my opinion.
It's more of the fact that they just do things bc they think it's cool, not bc they actually LIKE something. In the 4 years ive been watching these idiots i could count on 1 hand how many times they have talked about Friends. All this 90's retro stuff is all the rage right now, they are just trying to fit in, again...
Now if they had thrown a Harry Potter themed Halloween party, or and Outlander viewing party. I wouldnt say a word, but its the bandwagon jumping that makes me side eye this crap. My 12 year old absolutely LOVES Golden Girls and watches it with her grandmother everyday after school, so i understand your point, but i see this more as trying to be cool and hip than being actual fans of the show.
Bryan has mentioned Friends a ton of times with clever quotes and references. If you aren't a fan of the show it probably just went over your head. No doubt hes a legit fan.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

menehune wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Bryan has mentioned Friends a ton of times with clever quotes and references. If you aren't a fan of the show it probably just went over your head. No doubt hes a legit fan.
Yep. He's a fan.

Unless another YTer has recently had a Friends party, or it's become a thing to host one, I fail to see how this is bandwagon jumping. Seems like an original concept to me.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Playsinrain wrote:
Are they suppose to talk about Friends everyday? They've mentioned being fans of the show many times in the past. Didn't Bryan and Jared do a cover the theme songs a few years ago? I think they actually like the show.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I think the party was fine! Todays vlog was actually not too painful to watch.
They've mentioned the show in the past, it wasn't over the top decorated, it wasn't even fully catered. looked like a decent friends get together imo.

Return to “Daily Bumps”