Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think the main reason she bought that house is bc it is right down the street from Mimi, Grammy, and Gabe's mom. Less driving/walking for babysitters
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I think the main reason she bought that house is bc it is right down the street from Mimi, Grammy, and Gabe's mom. Less driving/walking for babysitters
That's what I was thinking too
Plus close to the school.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

While Addie is bigger than a lot of kids they make it out like they're a second from going on Maury.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Addie is about the same weight as my 2 1/2 year old (he has a few extra pounds) and he's in 2T/3T shirts depending on the brand. He swims in Carter's clothes but Children's Place, Cat and Jack, and Walmart clothes fit him just fine. Pants he's just now getting into 24 month size and that's with adjustable waistbands on anything other than Walmart clothes. So Jess...take note.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
I think it's more a length thing. I don't doubt that addie can fit in 3T around the waist but she shouldnt be wearing them because she's not that tall lol
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 705e56.jpg[/img]

This would have made for a cute outfit if her sweater wasn’t 3 sizes too big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Bsveach15 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 705e56.jpg[/img]

If it's cold enough for a sweater than it's cold enough for her to put a hat on that poor, bald baby. No one is going to think she's a boy while she drowns in that huge, pink sweater Jess Image
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

[/quote]If it's cold enough for a sweater than it's cold enough for her to put a hat on that poor, bald baby. No one is going to think she's a boy while she drowns in that huge, pink sweater Jess [/quote]

I never understand why vloggers hate hats so much!!! I was watching Michelle Pearson last winter and she was in a snowstorm freaking about how cold it was and her poor baby had a fucking headband on and no hat.. like get over yourself and your stupid hadbands and keep your poor baby warm!
I have noticed vloggers seriously almost never have their kids in hats, no matter the season.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

No sun hats or even baseball hats in the summer no winter hats let alone anything that covers their ears.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

marshmellow wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:WOW the new video gave me a headache lmao why does Kaden shout so much?????? She never tells the kid to shut up.
Aaa see. There is the answer in your question :D But yes he shouts without logic and shows no emotions. But he is "fine" you guys.
Stop trying to make "Kaden has autism/some other disorder" happen by making bs false statements like this. It's getting ridiculous, honestly. What are you even talking about? Kaden is seen on videos talking to the people around him, laughing when he finds something funny, being scared when appropriate and so on. Lots of kids are obsessed with a certain toy when they are little(in his case it was monster trucks) and that doesn't mean they have autism. He is doing well in school, does his homework with pleasure, plays with children from what we gather (from him and his mother) and from what we see on film too. His speech is improving too. When he talks calmly, you can tell he is much easier to understand. He shouts because he knows it's what his mother will encourage and praise. Jeez :roll:
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Doxie Diva wrote:Can someone please explain what she meant by "Surprise"? She showed Chris the montage. He got a little teared up. Wouldn't call it crying. Or a surprise... I thought for sure she'd sneak a picture of Addie at the end of the montage video with a "Big Sis" outfit on or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Clickbait for sure!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

How many times did Jess tell us/mention it was Addie’s birthday in that vlog? “Good morning birthday girl!” And 5 seconds later “it’s Addies birthday Incase you didn’t know” and then a minute later “it’s Addie’s birthday so.....” OMG we get it!!!!

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

80085 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
80085 wrote: I agree. I know it doesn't make much difference in the end but I don't think it's that she particulary likes or loves Kyson less, I think she just connects with Kaden more because they're more alike and she doesn't understand Kyson and how to go about his personality. Jessica has made in incredibly obvious numerous times that she has no intention of going out of her way to learn how to communicate and parent Kyson in a way that's more fitting for him. That's what I don't like or agree with in regards to how she parents Kyson vs Kaden. They are polar opposites yet only uses one style of parenting for both kids despite one of them clearly not responding well to it. She's either so far up her own ass she can't see how it's effecting Kyson or she just doesn't care.
Is Kaden more like Jess or has he learned what will get him attention from Jess? Is he truly like this or is he making himself be like this for her? What about Lilia? She was a calm little girl before she started to compete with 2 babies (then 3....now 4+2 stepkids). Am I the only one who thinks Lilia's hyper behaviour got worse with each new sibling? So the million dollar question is: are any of Jess' kids truly like her, or have some of them discovered that acting like that is what mommy likes and approves and will get them a smidge of attention?
Lilia was like 2 and a half when the twins were born... She just grew up. Her personality and behaviour has definitely been influenced by her chaotic life and all the drama but I have zero doubt Jess was just as obnoxious and annoying as a child. It's pretty obvious she (Jess) has always been an attention whore. They probably get it from their mother. Both Gabe and Drake are far more reserved.

Jess has always been more empathetic towards Kaden. He's always been branded the momma's boy, the sook, the sensitive one. Kaden was usually behind Kyson in milestones too which I'm sure added to that idea she has of the twins. Kyson's always been labeled the strong independent one. Even when they were babies, she'd go on about how small Kaden was compared to Kyson (except he wasn't really, Kyson was just shorter and slightly heavier). Ironically, from her videos, it appears almost the opposite in regards to their personalities. To be fair, that may be true, but everyone gets upset and needs emotional support sometimes. Like, he's 5! Not 25! God forbid she put the camera down for two seconds to ask Kyson what the full situation was, tell him it's okay to be upset, and explain to both of them why they need to include each other in things and play nice ("gotta be a friend to make a friend"). Then get Kaden to apologise and help him understand why Kyson's feelings are hurt ("wouldn't you be sad if Kyson did that to you? how would you feel if Kyson told you nobody like you?"). Am I wrong in thinking these are fundamentals in social skills every parent should teach their kid? Empathy is not innate for everyone, it has to be taught. Everything about that bit of the vlog was just wrong.
Just pointing out that Lilia was only 1 and 1/2 when the twins were born

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

waitwhat wrote:
marshmellow wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:WOW the new video gave me a headache lmao why does Kaden shout so much?????? She never tells the kid to shut up.
Aaa see. There is the answer in your question :D But yes he shouts without logic and shows no emotions. But he is "fine" you guys.
Stop trying to make "Kaden has autism/some other disorder" happen by making bs false statements like this. It's getting ridiculous, honestly. What are you even talking about? Kaden is seen on videos talking to the people around him, laughing when he finds something funny, being scared when appropriate and so on. Lots of kids are obsessed with a certain toy when they are little(in his case it was monster trucks) and that doesn't mean they have autism. He is doing well in school, does his homework with pleasure, plays with children from what we gather (from him and his mother) and from what we see on film too. His speech is improving too. When he talks calmly, you can tell he is much easier to understand. He shouts because he knows it's what his mother will encourage and praise. Jeez :roll:
Ok why are you butthurt ? Did I use the "A" word no. So calm the F down. You have seen his homework so thank you. I can say what I feel ! To me he seems a little different.

Oh AND newsflash many children with autism do many things if not all that you listed. So good job sounding like a know all.
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Is it just me or is his comment really weird? Like, if you have a ‘man of 8 years’ why tf would you be crushing on Chris?
IMG_2537.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Bsveach15 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 705e56.jpg[/img]

She’s blonde as hell in that pic

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

nomis99 wrote:Is it just me or is his comment really weird? Like, if you have a ‘man of 8 years’ why tf would you be crushing on Chris?
IMG_2537.JPG

EW I just threw up a little.

SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

Man clickbait tricked me today. I really thought the video was going to be a pregnancy announcement/his vasectomy results came out not being affective.

If she would have used a different outfit those photos with the gold backdrop would of been really cute. Even putting a white onesie on and ditching the necklace would have been an improvement.

It is nice that those kids have so many family members/friends that really do love and care about them.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

'Bloody gorgeous' and 'Chris': Two things I never wanna fucking see in the same sentence again.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I saw that comment too. How much did she pay that woman to comment that?! If you have a husband why would you call a Youtuber's husband bloody gorgeous? Uh, he's not, I promise.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kaden is hyper because he's never told to chill. His diet consists mostly of simple carbs - sugar, crackers, take out. There is no consistency. No bedtime. Little to no routine. All the kids to a point, are hyper. Often times they're so tired they've gone past tired to that weird thing kids do where they get the giggles when they're super tired. Kyson Tommy and Caden seem to be the personalities that don't mesh with Jess and her all the time craziness. Yet she has down time the majority of the day while they're at school the kids don't have that.

Return to “JesssFam”