KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | KKandBabyJ | Part 12

KerrieL
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by KerrieL »

Owner of the vehicle should have called police.. sign clearly says don’t touch!! Stupid Bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

KLothbrock wrote:
babymama101 wrote: Why would she feel the need to take a picture of her on the toilet with her pants and undies down? Looks ridiculous

Was just about to post this. I don't get it..love a hotel bathroom myself but I will post the bathroom but not me on a toilet in my exspensive undies.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
You get 3 undies for about $20. Not expensive. She’s just vain and cheap. Who wants to see them except for perverts. I wonder how khoa is ok about her posting such pics for thousands to see.
KerrieL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KerrieL »

I tweeted out the picture as well I hope someone sees it and gives her shit!!

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Whateverumean wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
babymama101 wrote: Why would she feel the need to take a picture of her on the toilet with her pants and undies down? Looks ridiculous

Was just about to post this. I don't get it..love a hotel bathroom myself but I will post the bathroom but not me on a toilet in my exspensive undies.

You get 3 undies for about $20. Not expensive. She’s just vain and cheap. Who wants to see them except for perverts. I wonder how khoa is ok about her posting such pics for thousands to see.
Calvin Klein is just what people wear when they want to be like everyone else..Keren is a follower we all know. I'd be pissed if I was Khoa.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Whateverumean wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:

Um 3 undies for $20 is pretty expensive lmao that's $40 for a weeks worth of underwearImage
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

teddyandmommy wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:Was just about to post this. I don't get it..love a hotel bathroom myself but I will post the bathroom but not me on a toilet in my exspensive undies.

Um 3 undies for $20 is pretty expensive lmao that's $40 for a weeks worth of underwearImage
I know....haha I'm a cheap bitch. I buy 6 pack of undies for 7$ at Walmart. :) :/

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

KLothbrock wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
Whateverumean wrote: You get 3 undies for about $20. Not expensive. She’s just vain and cheap. Who wants to see them except for perverts. I wonder how khoa is ok about her posting such pics for thousands to see.
I know....haha I'm a cheap bitch. I buy 6 pack of undies for 7$ at Walmart. :) :/

Me too!!Image
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

that's more expensive than VS 7 for $27 lol.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

teddyandmommy wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote: Um 3 undies for $20 is pretty expensive lmao that's $40 for a weeks worth of underwearImage

Me too!!Image
We also don't live in Keren land where she shops for everything. I mean she's the girl who bought a 200$ dress to wear it for a night then returned it..she spends like crazy.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

teddyandmommy wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote: Um 3 undies for $20 is pretty expensive lmao that's $40 for a weeks worth of underwearImage

Me too!!Image
Well you guys should look At rue 21 lol. Cheap and cute. It's like $7 for 5

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Only a few minutes in to the new vlog, but Keren was driving, while on FaceTime, AND vlogging! She could seriously hurt herself or someone else and I hope she never does that with the kids in the car.

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

jrb7 wrote:Only a few minutes in to the new vlog, but Keren was driving, while on FaceTime, AND vlogging! She could seriously hurt herself or someone else and I hope she never does that with the kids in the car.

Came here to say the exact same thing. She probably thinks she’s total #goals now after getting hit on.

And wtf is going on with that Nay Nay - it’s sooooo retarded.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

jrb7 wrote:Only a few minutes in to the new vlog, but Keren was driving, while on FaceTime, AND vlogging! She could seriously hurt herself or someone else and I hope she never does that with the kids in the car.

I was coming here to say the same thing.
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

I can't even fathom the self centeredness of someone climbing onto a car that isn't theirs, especially one like that that has a sign not to touch it. Someone takes great care of that car and she just climbs up there and rubs her shoes all over the white hood. She's truly vile.

Also as others have mentioned, her driving while face timing and filming the FaceTime... no care for anyone but herself.
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

IMG_3651.JPG
Someone is feeling the baby feverImage. Please dontImage

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

I love how Khoa says early in the vlog he needs shoes and Keren totally makes him stay home with Landon so she can get a Taylor Swift album. Talk about Keren and her priority here.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

KLothbrock wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
Whateverumean wrote: You get 3 undies for about $20. Not expensive. She’s just vain and cheap. Who wants to see them except for perverts. I wonder how khoa is ok about her posting such pics for thousands to see.

I've gotten some 2 packs of Calvins at TJ Maxx for less than $13. Guess it depends on where you buy them & where you live lol

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

KLothbrock wrote:I love how Khoa says early in the vlog he needs shoes and Keren totally makes him stay home with Landon so she can get a Taylor Swift album. Talk about Keren and her priority here.

Lol exactly. Landon wasn't even being fussy when he was with Khoa. Don't they have 2 cars? How about Keren takes "nay nay" to target really quick to get those CDs, and Kho takes Jackson to the mall to buy his shoes. I just don't get why they never leave the house as soon as they suspect one kid is "not feeling well". When they're in school, you can't keep them at home every time they have a little cough, it's just dumb.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

workinprogress wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:I love how Khoa says early in the vlog he needs shoes and Keren totally makes him stay home with Landon so she can get a Taylor Swift album. Talk about Keren and her priority here.

Lol exactly. Landon wasn't even being fussy when he was with Khoa. Don't they have 2 cars? How about Keren takes "nay nay" to target really quick to get those CDs, and Kho takes Jackson to the mall to buy his shoes. I just don't get why they never leave the house as soon as they suspect one kid is "not feeling well". When they're in school, you can't keep them at home every time they have a little cough, it's just dumb.

Thats why her kids are so sick and fussy all the time. Your body can't build antibodies while stuck at home with no germs. And Landon wasn't feeling too bad, it's teeth he will be getting them in for a couple of months. They keep those kids at home so much I'd be surprised if they weren't bored all the time. Kids need stimulation and to be around people. I just love how Keren always goes over Khoa and makes whatever she needs a priority.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Just me or is the dining room table super small? Looks so cheap. Looks like something for kids... and the metal chairs look hiiiideous ><

Return to “KKandBabyJ”