DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Shorty02
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by Shorty02 »

I think this might be my favorite party they’ve ever thrown. I love Friends and the holidays, so this is right up my alley. I’m pretty sure the table decorations were from Pier One because I saw them there and thought they were really cute. I loved the Friends door and poster too, it was a really cute and inexpensive idea. I might steal it someday lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

This party seems way more lax than the Halloween one, you can tell this was done for them and not the viewers just by looking at the thumbnail and the title. It wasn’t set up to grab anyone’s attention, it was literally what they did that day.
Also, what’s this about a Thanksgiving vacation in a few weeks? Wonder if by any chance it’s Idaho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Shorty02 wrote:I think this might be my favorite party they’ve ever thrown. I love Friends and the holidays, so this is right up my alley. I’m pretty sure the table decorations were from Pier One because I saw them there and thought they were really cute. I loved the Friends door and poster too, it was a really cute and inexpensive idea. I might steal it someday lol.

So it was basically like Ollie's room. She saw a table at Pier One, threw a bunch of money at it, and catered it. I'm sorry. That doesn't qualify as "putting a lot of work into it". I entertained a lot during my Navy officer's wife years. And I never catered anything. Maybe I'm just a judgy bitch. When they're broke, living in Jimmy's garage, they can show Finn and Ollie where all the money went.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry I can’t edit, but I found it funny Bryan made the veggie mix and the turkey, meanwhile Missy goes “oh thats my cookies!” yet Bryan posts that pic of her with the apron? I’m sure she needed that just for cookies

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

spacekitty wrote:This party seems way more lax than the Halloween one, you can tell this was done for them and not the viewers just by looking at the thumbnail and the title. It wasn’t set up to grab anyone’s attention, it was literally what they did that day.
Also, what’s this about a Thanksgiving vacation in a few weeks? Wonder if by any chance it’s Idaho.

Probably Idlewild (sp??) I think they have gone there with her family the past few years for thanksgiving. Wasn't it last year when they had to go out and buy all new coats (for the the 3rd time in a couple months) and missy wore hers with the tags still on it, and then it was never seen again? Oh and they had that perfectly gorgeous cabin, but it wasn't brand spanking new and modern, so of course Missy kept bitching about it being too small (pretty sure it was like 5 or 6 bedrooms) and everything was "cute", Lanningese for "horrible"
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:I think this might be my favorite party they’ve ever thrown. I love Friends and the holidays, so this is right up my alley. I’m pretty sure the table decorations were from Pier One because I saw them there and thought they were really cute. I loved the Friends door and poster too, it was a really cute and inexpensive idea. I might steal it someday lol.

So it was basically like Ollie's room. She saw a table at Pier One, threw a bunch of money at it, and catered it. I'm sorry. That doesn't qualify as "putting a lot of work into it". I entertained a lot during my Navy officer's wife years. And I never catered anything. Maybe I'm just a judgy bitch. When they're broke, living in Jimmy's garage, they can show Finn and Ollie where all the money went.

You’re definitely entitled to your opinion, I just don’t agree with you in this instance. I liked the party and it was a hell of a lot less extravagant than most of their other parties. I judge the hell out of Ollie’s Birthday parties and their over the top ridiculous Christmas nonsense. I’m not going to judge them as harshly for this party though, because it’s a lot more similar to something I would do.
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

lmmomSD wrote:

Do you know for sure it was was catered? It didn’t seem like it to me. Maybe I am missing something? So I am curious, what is wrong with the table setup? Do you expect people to knit their own table runners and melt their own flatware? My god.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They said it was potluck, so unless some of the finger foods they showed displayed were catered, then i'm assuming there were no caterers this time.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

It didn't look catered to me. They likely bought some of those squares and cookies on the counter, but other then that they made the turkey and veggies, and the rest was pot luck style.
It was a normal, run of the mill, not like the lumps at all kind of party. Low key, home made decorations, simple, home made food. It honestly looked normal, and like a good time. And definitely something they would have likely done even if they hadn't filmed.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]So it was basically like Ollie's room. She saw a table at Pier One, threw a bunch of money at it, and catered it. I'm sorry. That doesn't qualify as "putting a lot of work into it". I entertained a lot during my Navy officer's wife years. And I never catered anything. Maybe I'm just a judgy bitch. When they're broke, living in Jimmy's garage, they can show Finn and Ollie where all the money went.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Do you know for sure it was was catered? It didn’t seem like it to me. Maybe I am missing something? So I am curious, what is wrong with the table setup? Do you expect people to knit their own table runners and melt their own flatware? My god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Ok watch the attitude there, I think the point is missy & Bryan love to act as if they work soooooooo Fucking hard on their parties yet they take mega shortcuts. No one gives a f*** if you go to pier 1 and copy their table settings, my family does it too!! but we also aren’t claiming to put all the work into it. Missy & Bryan act like they put all the creativity themselves and love to take credit for others work, and that’s the issue. Just that, nothing else....[/quote]

Wow. They did put the work into it. They didn't hire this party out from the looks of things. When I see something cute on pinterest or in store and recreate it I definitely take credit for the work!! So what if the idea isn't theirs. I don't recall them saying it was all unique, original ideas, just that they made the idea happen!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

TChristine wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Im not tech savvy so asking if anyone can do a before and after of Missy's botox results
It's so obvious when compared. I don't care that she did it but of course they'd never be honest about it. [/img]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Wow! I agree, I dont care either, just wanted to see a side by side. I'd do it too if I could afford it!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:They said it was potluck, so unless some of the finger foods they showed displayed were catered, then i'm assuming there were no caterers this time.
Ok, I take it back then.

But generally, their idea of a "party" is to throw a lot of money at caterers and decorations, and then invite a bunch of paid hangers on, and say "Look at our great party with all of our friends!"
So I assumed. And you know what that does.

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

queentee20 wrote:And immomSD wasn’t saying they catered their thanksgiving party, she said she’s never catered her own. We all know missy & Bryan are huge fans of caters, I’m sure they bought some of their food from a catering service just because the set up of the food was very professional, cater like... there’s nothing wrong with having some of your foods catered, we can’t cook everything! Lol
Actually..... She did say they catered it. lol.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:
queentee20 wrote:And immomSD wasn’t saying they catered their thanksgiving party, she said she’s never catered her own. We all know missy & Bryan are huge fans of caters, I’m sure they bought some of their food from a catering service just because the set up of the food was very professional, cater like... there’s nothing wrong with having some of your foods catered, we can’t cook everything! Lol
Actually..... She did say they catered it. lol.

Yeah, I did. I was assuming. I am sure some of it was at least bought though. I don't think they _made_ the chocolate covered strawberries. Maybe someone else brought them. Whatever. I already said I took it back. I still wonder if we'll ever see the table setting again. But that's another topic.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So it was basically like Ollie's room. She saw a table at Pier One, threw a bunch of money at it, and catered it. I'm sorry. That doesn't qualify as "putting a lot of work into it". I entertained a lot during my Navy officer's wife years. And I never catered anything. Maybe I'm just a judgy bitch. When they're broke, living in Jimmy's garage, they can show Finn and Ollie where all the money went.

Ok watch the attitude there, I think the point is missy & Bryan love to act as if they work soooooooo Fucking hard on their parties yet they take mega shortcuts. No one gives a f*** if you go to pier 1 and copy their table settings, my family does it too!! but we also aren’t claiming to put all the work into it. Missy & Bryan act like they put all the creativity themselves and love to take credit for others work, and that’s the issue. Just that, nothing else....
Yes. That's my issue. Liked the wrong comment.

momma2twinnies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momma2twinnies »

Playsinrain wrote:
TChristine wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Im not tech savvy so asking if anyone can do a before and after of Missy's botox results
It's so obvious when compared. I don't care that she did it but of course they'd never be honest about it. [img]/img]

She looks so much better, and yes it's painfully obvious. But, and on the rare occasion I'm going to defend Missy here... who really freely admits they got botox? She obviously bothered enough by her premature aging that she had it done, so i'm certain she is not going to bring more attention too it. Good for her. I would have several cosmetic procedures done if i had her $$$ to blow. If she doesn't want to admit it, then thats her prerogative. I'm just glad she finally did something about it, now if that dr could convince her that a nice moisturizer won't kill her she might actually start looking like her mothers daughter instead of her mothers slightly younger sister....
I'm pretty shocked she got it done. shes the biggest needle pussy ive ever seen. Positive Mimi was with her to hold her hand.

Id get some lip fillers and botox if I had the money as well!! She looks good! I probably wouldn't say anything either.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I had no idea Friendsgiving was a Friends TV show thing either. I've been to non themed Friendsgivings before....
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Missy ***Said*** she made fudge, cookies, dipped strawberries, gravy, the turkey and cranberry sauce.. granted what she says and what she actually DID are two different things.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What if Missy got the botox now, so when she does conceive it's still present (to hold her over until the baby arrives so she could refill)? But Missy's also bad at listening to doctor's if I remember correctly, so who knows. Just an idea lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

momma2twinnies wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
TChristine wrote:It's so obvious when compared. I don't care that she did it but of course they'd never be honest about it. [img]/img]

She looks so much better, and yes it's painfully obvious. But, and on the rare occasion I'm going to defend Missy here... who really freely admits they got botox? She obviously bothered enough by her premature aging that she had it done, so i'm certain she is not going to bring more attention too it. Good for her. I would have several cosmetic procedures done if i had her $$$ to blow. If she doesn't want to admit it, then thats her prerogative. I'm just glad she finally did something about it, now if that dr could convince her that a nice moisturizer won't kill her she might actually start looking like her mothers daughter instead of her mothers slightly younger sister....
I'm pretty shocked she got it done. shes the biggest needle pussy ive ever seen. Positive Mimi was with her to hold her hand.

Id get some lip fillers and botox if I had the money as well!! She looks good! I probably wouldn't say anything either.
Honestly, I would too. I actually don't fault her for spending the money on that. They spend so much foolishly on such crap. Doing something like that for herself is ok. I agree that it would also be nice for her and Bryan to actually do something about their health, but baby steps.

Return to “Daily Bumps”