DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:I had no idea Friendsgiving was a Friends TV show thing either. I've been to non themed Friendsgivings before....
I have been to non "Friends" themed Friendsgivings too. Just a bunch of friends who don't have family in town.
I guess you and I will have to have a Festivus party!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:
queentee20 wrote:And immomSD wasn’t saying they catered their thanksgiving party, she said she’s never catered her own. We all know missy & Bryan are huge fans of caters, I’m sure they bought some of their food from a catering service just because the set up of the food was very professional, cater like... there’s nothing wrong with having some of your foods catered, we can’t cook everything! Lol
Actually..... She did say they catered it. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s not how I interpreted the post, we all interpret things differently. It’s not a big deal, I don’t see why people care so much to defend if they had or didn’t have catering, it’s such an odd thing to argue about so I jumped in to defend immomSD because of how ridiculous people were about the topic. I apologize, I don’t like to see anyone here being singled out, and especially in a very rude way. And I also had no clue they were friends fans, but I also had no idea Friendsgiving was a Friends thing. It does seem like they love to do what’s trendy, and this is I guess trendy. I’ve heard of Friendsgiving from a lot of people not knowing it was from the show. I’ve only watched 3 episodes ._.
Appreciate it. I was wrong, but trying to stay dispassionate about the tone of others. I didn't mean there was anything wrong with the Pier One or Pinterest copying as a whole, but Missy has this habit of doing things like buying out an aisle at Hobby Lobby, or copying decor acting as if it was all her idea. That's my issue with her. I'm not super creative either. But I give credit when I borrow ideas.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Shorty02 »

queentee20 wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:
queentee20 wrote:And immomSD wasn’t saying they catered their thanksgiving party, she said she’s never catered her own. We all know missy & Bryan are huge fans of caters, I’m sure they bought some of their food from a catering service just because the set up of the food was very professional, cater like... there’s nothing wrong with having some of your foods catered, we can’t cook everything! Lol
Actually..... She did say they catered it. lol.

That’s not how I interpreted the post, we all interpret things differently. It’s not a big deal, I don’t see why people care so much to defend if they had or didn’t have catering, it’s such an odd thing to argue about so I jumped in to defend immomSD because of how ridiculous people were about the topic. I apologize, I don’t like to see anyone here being singled out, and especially in a very rude way. And I also had no clue they were friends fans, but I also had no idea Friendsgiving was a Friends thing. It does seem like they love to do what’s trendy, and this is I guess trendy. I’ve heard of Friendsgiving from a lot of people not knowing it was from the show. I’ve only watched 3 episodes ._.
I have no idea if you are referring to me, but I wasn’t singling ImmomSD out at all. I just made a general statement that I liked this particular party and then responded to her comment to me.

I don’t think Friendsgiving is originally from the tv show. As far as I know, it’s just a party people have with their friends either because they want to, or because they aren’t able to spend Thanksgiving with their families for whatever reason. Either way, I don’t think it really matters. I just liked the Friends decor because I’m a fan of the show.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Why would they even let Ollie in that cold pool!? Next thing you know, they'll be at the doctor's office, and they won't even know why he's sick. I also wonder how much water and chlorine he's swallowed.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:People are missing the point on the Friends thing entirely. It's a cult hit, and has a huge following. For once they aren't into something just because it was popular at the time. It's a good show! My 10 year old loves it. Is he not supposed to watch it because it's old? And how does loving that show have anything to do with being (or not being) a good friend. It's comedy and entertainment. I think Bryan and Missy are trying too hard to be retro-hip by throwing a theme party like that for a handful of people (on a Wed), but I can't judge their love for that show. It's pretty excellent in my opinion.
It's more of the fact that they just do things bc they think it's cool, not bc they actually LIKE something. In the 4 years ive been watching these idiots i could count on 1 hand how many times they have talked about Friends. All this 90's retro stuff is all the rage right now, they are just trying to fit in, again...
Now if they had thrown a Harry Potter themed Halloween party, or and Outlander viewing party. I wouldnt say a word, but its the bandwagon jumping that makes me side eye this crap. My 12 year old absolutely LOVES Golden Girls and watches it with her grandmother everyday after school, so i understand your point, but i see this more as trying to be cool and hip than being actual fans of the show.
Actually, when they lived in the garage apartment they watched Friends all the time. They used to alternate between Friends and The Office and just have it on while they did laundry. (Back when they actually did laundry)

I hate defending them lol
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

coolusername1236 wrote:Why would they even let Ollie in that cold pool!? Next thing you know, they'll be at the doctor's office, and they won't even know why he's sick. I also wonder how much water and chlorine he's swallowed.
Cold doesn’t make you sick.
:roll:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

lmmomSD wrote:Honestly, I would too. I actually don't fault her for spending the money on that. They spend so much foolishly on such crap. Doing something like that for herself is ok. I agree that it would also be nice for her and Bryan to actually do something about their health, but baby steps.

I actually think they’re both slimming down a bit. Not a lot, and it’s slow going, but some. Bryan doesn’t look as puffy, and Missy doesn’t look smaller yet, but she’s getting a bit more toned.
She’s always had a pancake butt, but I’ve noticed it’s rounder lately (I’m not Checking her out, she just wears her yoga pants constantly). She’s lost some back fat too.
:roll:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:I think the table looked cute too... if it were for a Christmas party... not for thanksgiving. But i'm not a Christmas before thanksgiving person either..
If she just lost the apron and used fall-colored napkins (as opposed to bright Christmas red), it would’ve been perfect for this time of year. Burgundy or gold or dark forest green would’ve been less Christmasy. But, it did look cute!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

spacekitty wrote:This party seems way more lax than the Halloween one, you can tell this was done for them and not the viewers just by looking at the thumbnail and the title. It wasn’t set up to grab anyone’s attention, it was literally what they did that day.
Also, what’s this about a Thanksgiving vacation in a few weeks? Wonder if by any chance it’s Idaho.

Don’t they usually go to the cabin in Big Bear (I think that’s what it’s called...) for Thanksgiving?

I use the word “cabin” loosely. Because they always get the biggest, most expensive one they can. More like a mansion in the woods.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

cat9480 wrote:
spacekitty wrote:This party seems way more lax than the Halloween one, you can tell this was done for them and not the viewers just by looking at the thumbnail and the title. It wasn’t set up to grab anyone’s attention, it was literally what they did that day.
Also, what’s this about a Thanksgiving vacation in a few weeks? Wonder if by any chance it’s Idaho.

Don’t they usually go to the cabin in Big Bear (I think that’s what it’s called...) for Thanksgiving?

I use the word “cabin” loosely. Because they always get the biggest, most expensive one they can. More like a mansion in the woods.

I think so, I just remember a few years ago around this time of year they went to Idaho, and it’d be pretty unexpected of them to go there.
If they do their usual cabin trip, I’m interested to see who’s invited

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy ***Said*** she made fudge, cookies, dipped strawberries, gravy, the turkey and cranberry sauce.. granted what she says and what she actually DID are two different things.
Please tell me the camera panned to some can-shaped cranberry sauce plopped into a fancy Christmas bowl...
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:Why would they even let Ollie in that cold pool!? Next thing you know, they'll be at the doctor's office, and they won't even know why he's sick. I also wonder how much water and chlorine he's swallowed.
Cold doesn’t make you sick.
Is it not cold there? I thought that was why the pool was cold!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Honestly, I would too. I actually don't fault her for spending the money on that. They spend so much foolishly on such crap. Doing something like that for herself is ok. I agree that it would also be nice for her and Bryan to actually do something about their health, but baby steps.

I actually think they’re both slimming down a bit. Not a lot, and it’s slow going, but some. Bryan doesn’t look as puffy, and Missy doesn’t look smaller yet, but she’s getting a bit more toned.
She’s always had a pancake butt, but I’ve noticed it’s rounder lately (I’m not Checking her out, she just wears her yoga pants constantly). She’s lost some back fat too.
I was thinking Bryan looked a _little_ slimmer. I hope so. He was getting so winded doing little things.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:
Yes but cold temperatures do not make you sick. In fact cold helps prevent germs from spreading which is why hospitals are freezing... there is no link between cold weather and illness.
Okay. But I still feel like Ollie probably swallowed a lot of water! Now THAT'S something they should be concerned about!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry. One more post: I can't help it. The dancing in the fountain was cheesy. I know. I'm a judgy bitch. So be it. I would have to get really wasted to dance in a fountain at a "Friends" party, film it, and put it on the internet. I just would. And I am not a stick in the mud, really.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

coolusername1236 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote: Yes but cold temperatures do not make you sick. In fact cold helps prevent germs from spreading which is why hospitals are freezing... there is no link between cold weather and illness.
Okay. But I still feel like Ollie probably swallowed a lot of water! Now THAT'S something they should be concerned about!
Plus, it’s still in the upper 70s/low 80s where they are...I don’t think it was a cold as Bryan was making it out to be. (“OMG IT’S FREEZING, YOU GUYS!”) Where I’m from, that’s well beyond shorts and tank top weather! I laugh at Missy’s eskimo sweaters every day - I would be dripping sweat!

Why did he swallow a lot of water? I haven’t watched the vlog yet...

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

ja14 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:So they hosted a Friendsgiving. I have to say the crowd is smaller compared to other gatherings and who the F are some of these people!?![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c36574.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 35aa30.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... e28218.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Was the picture of Bryan a still photo of a video screenshot? He looks thin in that picture!

It was a screenshot. I️ saw the footage on the photographer’s insta. He was sucking in his gut big time! If you watch it, you can tell that his breathing is shallow from holding in his stomach.

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

tintin15 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Missy ***Said*** she made fudge, cookies, dipped strawberries, gravy, the turkey and cranberry sauce.. granted what she says and what she actually DID are two different things.
Please tell me the camera panned to some can-shaped cranberry sauce plopped into a fancy Christmas bowl...
Bryan said he prefers homemade cranberry sauce to canned, so maybe they made their own? Bryan likes to cook so who knows!!

lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

I won't lie, that party looked fun. I'd love to attend it if none of those bozos were there and I could just bring my friends instead ...

Am I the only one who was freaking out about all the RUNNING! BY! THE! POOL?!?!
He even slipped and fell once, nearly knocked over Finn (who could not have possibly looked more miserable), and continued to be a general menace, egged on by Bryan the man-child. I just can't with these people. You don't. Run. By. The. Pool.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:
Yes but cold temperatures do not make you sick. In fact cold helps prevent germs from spreading which is why hospitals are freezing... there is no link between cold weather and illness.
Okay. But I still feel like Ollie probably swallowed a lot of water! Now THAT'S something they should be concerned about![/quote]

Plus, it’s still in the upper 70s/low 80s where they are...I don’t think it was a cold as Bryan was making it out to be. (“OMG IT’S FREEZING, YOU GUYS!”) Where I’m from, that’s well beyond shorts and tank top weather! I laugh at Missy’s eskimo sweaters every day - I would be dripping sweat!

Why did he swallow a lot of water? I haven’t watched the vlog yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] He got a lot of water in his mouth, and spit it at Missy and Finn. I'm just assuming that he swallowed some. He's only four, and was moving around a lot.

Return to “Daily Bumps”