OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

I guess it means something different to everyone but for one we know money isn't an issue here so if Oscar was buying any type of ring he should have just gotten an engagement ring. Also I know lots of people who got engaged when they were in their early 20s and they didn't end up getting married for 5 years or so, so getting engaged wouldn't necessarily mean they would have to start wedding planning and tie the knot within a year. I wonder what Corina thinks of Oscar not having proposed yet, I wonder if she sees them spending their lives together or not from a mothers perspective.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Why did they shave Levi's head?? I'm sure there was reason to cut that poor babies hair off. Especially in the winter. Hope he likes hats

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Ilovecats wrote:Why did they shave Levi's head?? I'm sure there was reason to cut that poor babies hair off. Especially in the winter. Hope he likes hats Image

They clearly want him to follow in his dads footsteps when it comes to the haircuts. Oscar has two looks 1) hideous buzz cut 2) cave man who just got rescued from a deserted island
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

The buzz cut makes him look like a cancer patient. His last haircut was so cute, I don’t understand why people buzz cut little kids hair. I don’t think it’s cute on any toddler (personal opinion don’t kill me ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

staceybrax wrote:The buzz cut makes him look like a cancer patient. His last haircut was so cute, I don’t understand why people buzz cut little kids hair. I don’t think it’s cute on any toddler (personal opinion don’t kill me Image).

I thought the exact same thing in her last snap. it makes him look so sickly. poor kid.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

staceybrax wrote:The buzz cut makes him look like a cancer patient. His last haircut was so cute, I don’t understand why people buzz cut little kids hair. I don’t think it’s cute on any toddler (personal opinion don’t kill me Image).

Totally agree :/

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Kyra said husband hair grows really fast anyway.

But on the topic of their three year relationship, for 18 months of it Kyra was pregnant. They’ve moved places four times, bought a house, travelled a fair bit and have had two kids. I honestly don’t think they’ve lived and that’s the problem, they’re living for their kids
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Anyone see Kyra's promise ring rant on Snapchat lol. She addressed everything we all said. I doubt she got all of that from the comment section of her videos lol. Someone reads here.

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

Have any of you guys seen the snapchats Kyra posted about the ring she got? I think what she was saying in her snapchats makes a lot more sense than what they said in the vlog yesterday. She says that she and Oscar asked eachother what they wanted for their anniversary and she wanted a ring for her present. I think their mistake was calling it a promise ring instead of just a nice ring for an anniversary present. In her snaps she talking about how when they get ingaged they don’t want to be engaged for like 3 years or something so when it does happen they plan on getting married within a year of getting engaged like some of you guys mentioned. She said that she wasn’t begging Oscar for a ring and to marry her and that they had a mutual agreement to get married in the future. That right now they want to put their money into more important things like finishing the basement next year and saving up for the a nice wedding in the future. Whether or not it’s true I guess we won’t know until it happens but I just hope they’re both happy in the future and work on their relationship before Levi and Alaya get older.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

WHY WOULD YOU BUZZ A TODDLERS HEAD WHY

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

My husband bought me a promise ring. We were in a long distance relationship and it we referred to it as a place holder until we started our life together. We were married this year. I thought the way he did it and the meaning behind the ring was very sweet and I still wear it with my engagement ring and wedding band. Edit: I feel like Oscar did it to make her shut up about getting engaged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

No Kyra, it's so stupid that you had to beg your dumbass boyfriend to get you a ring as a present. If it's just a ring then why did you make a big deal about it? If it's just a ring that means nothing more than an anniversary present then why are you so upset that people don't like that you're calling it a promise ring?

I can't with these idiots.
Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

flightlessbird wrote:No Kyra, it's so stupid that you had to beg your dumbass boyfriend to get you a ring as a present. If it's just a ring then why did you make a big deal about it? If it's just a ring that means nothing more than an anniversary present then why are you so upset that people don't like that you're calling it a promise ring?

I can't with these idiots.

EXACTLY! Even the cute little montage, she was so excited about it. Also, why would you want a ring that looks like an engagement ring? She just wants the validation of being more than just a "girlfriend". I honestly feel bad for her, begging Oscar for an engagement ring is not going to make him give her one.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Kyra is being salty about people's reactions to the "promise ring" on twitter
Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

Kyra is so obviously upset in her snapchats. Now she is retracting her statement and saying it was not a promise ring and not even something that Oscar wanted to get but rather something she asked for. If it was just a present why did she make such a big deal about it? Also, in her poll on twitter she had the rings on her ring finger and then was surprised people thought it was an engagement ring? I seriously do not understand.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Bay1029 wrote:Kyra is so obviously upset in her snapchats. Now she is retracting her statement and saying it was not a promise ring and not even something that Oscar wanted to get but rather something she asked for. If it was just a present why did she make such a big deal about it? Also, in her poll on twitter she had the rings on her ring finger and then was surprised people thought it was an engagement ring? I seriously do not understand.
Maybe she knows that Oscar will never actually propose and she is coming to the realization that this is it for her.

Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

samawest wrote:
Bay1029 wrote:Kyra is so obviously upset in her snapchats. Now she is retracting her statement and saying it was not a promise ring and not even something that Oscar wanted to get but rather something she asked for. If it was just a present why did she make such a big deal about it? Also, in her poll on twitter she had the rings on her ring finger and then was surprised people thought it was an engagement ring? I seriously do not understand.
Maybe she knows that Oscar will never actually propose and she is coming to the realization that this is it for her.

Perhaps, but a ring will only make her happy for a little while. She is still not his fiance or his wife and I would be annoyed of people asking me about my ring and having to explain its just a "promise ring" or whatever.
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

If Oscar was going to propose he would have done it already. I don't see the point in delaying marriage when you have 2 babies and a house.
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

I bet the reason he isn't ready to propose is simply because people have put so much pressure on him to do it. Sometimes the more obligated you feel to do something, the less you want to do it. He probably wants it to truly feel special to both of them, and if he were to propose now because everyone else wants him to, then even if he actually does want to, it might not feel genuine and exciting for himself. It's almost like this special time in his life is being robbed because people are turning it into an obligation and overly anticipating it, if that makes any sense. I can imagine it's incredibly overwhelming and even depressing to have all the joy sucked out of what's supposed to be one of the happiest moments of your life, all because it feels like your life is a puppet show. And I get it, it's their job - but at the end of the day when the camera is off, they're still real people with intimate and personal thoughts and feelings to deal with.

And I wonder if they shaved Levi's hair in hopes that his curls will grow back? I've heard that before, even though it's probably just an old wives tale. But maybe they've heard that too and figured they'd give it a shot lol
caligirl96
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caligirl96 »

So I'm a long time lurker but finally made an account because I just wanna say I feel so bad for Kyra. I think she did all that on snap to hide her feelings. She probably feels sad on the inside but doesn't want anyone to think she doesn't care that it's not a promise ring :/

Return to “OKBaby”