Gardner Quad Squad: Bottom Feeding Trailer Trash (Part 11)

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Bottom Feeding Trailer Trash (Part 1

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Here is what is the most baffling to me.

You can freakin predict what is going to cause a reaction among your viewers. Hell, they read here so even if only because of that.

You already know you are gonna get shit for spending $700 on Christmas decor when you did the same thing last year.

You already know that if you edit a vlog to look like a kid is in the tub alone, people are gonna freak. Whether bc it was edited wrong or bc she really was left there.

You already know people react over kids standing in the cart.

I could go on and on. Are they just too stupid to think about things before they post? They say they don’t care but it’s obvious they do. Just freakin show something else for Christ sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

And if iron rod works gave you the shit as a promotion just admit it and move on. Wtf.

donitsandsodas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by donitsandsodas »

There's no way they bought all that stuff at Rodworks. For them to have an entire video aboit it you know it had to be sponsored and their items were free.

I have two Christmas trees this year for the first time. But I'm also a huge lover of Christmas, and have accumulated a lot of ornaments in my 30 some years as well as inherited a beloved family members when she passed. I love seeing ornaments and decorations that have meaning and memories, especially back to my childhood.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:Here is what is the most baffling to me.

You can freakin predict what is going to cause a reaction among your viewers. Hell, they read here so even if only because of that.

You already know you are gonna get shit for spending $700 on Christmas decor when you did the same thing last year.

You already know that if you edit a vlog to look like a kid is in the tub alone, people are gonna freak. Whether bc it was edited wrong or bc she really was left there.

You already know people react over kids standing in the cart.

I could go on and on. Are they just too stupid to think about things before they post? They say they don’t care but it’s obvious they do. Just freakin show something else for Christ sake.

I said this yesterday. He knows he's going to get shit for showing his tongue, but he does it anyway. Honestly, I'm starting to think they are both mentally ill. Those poor girls.
Roxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Roxie »

Twinning
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Someone just commented YouTube that ASSWIT is supposed to help Branden with Xmas decorations.

I guess since FatASS Queen helped Mindy with Fall.

That must have been in the vlog when they went to the Mountables house to arrange the statement pieces that were purchased.

ASSWIT must be humping her pillow with that mere thought...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Roxie wrote:Twinning

Why are you so beautiful?
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Of course, I do see A$$' point about the dollar decorations, and having to live in a shack whilst waiting for her dream house. Guys, she is 30 years old!!!!! 30, do you understand?

Some day in the distant future, if you work as hard as T$A, and go without, and your kids that you have been raising for 3 long years are able to be left with others, when you get well into your middle age-age 30-you can throw your old junkie stuff away and live like you have deserved to live for so many, many years.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Whomever mentioned how they NEVER say they're daughters?

Sad but true fact right there.
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

Do they still call them "durls?" That was literally the worst of the worst. Made me roll my eyes to the back of my head.

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

[quote="CherryBaby"]Of course, I do see A$$' point about the dollar decorations, and having to live in a shack whilst waiting for her dream house. Guys, she is 30 years old!!!!! 30, do you understand?

Some day in the distant future, if you work as hard as T$A, and go without, and your kids that you have been raising for 3 long years are able to be left with others, when you get well into your middle age-age 30-you can throw your old junkie stuff away and live like you have deserved to live for so many, many years.[/quote

Lolololol.... I'm dying. She knew this day would come. She just had to hope and pray... and crowdfund ;)

Oh and the heat miser is SPOT ON!
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

You know what saddens me too? Every year we make an ornament specific for each of our daughters. They also get to pick one out and buy one. They all go into their individual boxes so when they move out (sniff) they get their box of ornaments. They also get a letter every Christmas from their father and from me. Maybe I'm a sentimental sap, but this means more to me than anything.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just went through today’s YouTube comments. I mostly don’t ever read them, sometimes just skim a few. So this is probably nothing new to those of you who do.

I just read one from a 9 old girl whose only comment was her age and that she was on her mother’s phone. NINE years old.

Another said they were 11 and the Greedners commented back to her. I think the girl shit her pants she was so excited that they answered her.

That’s their audience? Adolescents? Can you imagine these vile people are shaping the lives of our youth?
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

What about the lamb thing she was shilling and all the actives that went with it what happened to that lol

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Wasn’t that buzz feed the biggest load of rubbish so fake

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

A comment on buzz feed and Asswipes reply. Notice how she used the word “daughters” since it was mentioned on here?

Bird lady is on there as well answering questions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote:A comment on buzz feed and Asswipes reply. Notice how she used the word “daughters” since it was mentioned on here?

Bird lady is on there as well answering questions.
Gross.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

How long do you think it will take the velociraptors to destroy those two trees? Remember the scene in Jurassic Park where you don't see the dinosaurs but just see the trees moving? These Two Queens are going to lose their minds when the Pottery Barn Christmas they have such high hopes for turns into a scene from a Wal Mart on Black Friday. Someone suggested putting tree decorations on the landing? Sure...good idea for pointed things to be thrown from several feet onto (hopefully) just your brand new floor and not into the face of one of the girls.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

eskayem wrote:You know what saddens me too? Every year we make an ornament specific for each of our daughters. They also get to pick one out and buy one. They all go into their individual boxes so when they move out (sniff) they get their box of ornaments. They also get a letter every Christmas from their father and from me. Maybe I'm a sentimental sap, but this means more to me than anything.
That is a Wonderful Tradition, Eskayem! My adult you fer daughter enjoyed picking an ornament each year, and has them flr her home now.
I didn't write letters though; what precious memories your daughters will have!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

So today is November 17 and it is World Prematurely Day, we’ll see if they mention it at all after their shit show Buzz Feed interview yesterday!
I thought someone had said BuzzFeed did an interview with the Bingham’s too that same week, have they posted it yet?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”